Why Didn’t This Satan Obama Picture Go Viral?

Attached: 50F0D7F7-B954-479B-8317-0331F4D56BB4.jpg (232x218, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twentyfivehundred.com/radical-self-expression-at-burning-man-costumes-to-be-inspired-by/
youtube.com/watch?v=021drUxrzEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because its photoshopped you retarded boomer

Attached: obama shoop 2.jpg (626x627, 133K)

because it's fake

Verified source?
Didn't think so.

>lemme turn the light lebels down
>OOOO ITS FUKKEN FAKE
nice try JEW

Posting in this thread so I get put on a list. I hate my life. Please end me.

Attached: i_sleep.jpg (480x360, 16K)

whoops

Attached: 1529161494601.jpg (3552x3060, 2M)

Bump

look at these shill.

Attached: obama drad conf.png (947x945, 699K)

Bump

Attached: BHOPainting.jpg (549x423, 222K)

that doesn't mean anything you retard

it's 100% real, you shill faggots

kys cheap shill

>HURR MY SOURCE IS INSTAGRAM WHY WONT U BELIEBE ME

You guys are literal children.

and you are scared, why are you scared. are you losing your job?

Attached: obamaspotted.jpg (615x615, 82K)

NPC's can't even see it. It's like when a Westworld character sees a picture of the outside world.
>Doesn't look like anything to me

Attached: halloween-npc-2_fb_7251841.jpg (300x300, 26K)

dude, you already have "the proof" with your Instagram comment, if if it were as real as you wished it were and I was whoever you actually thought I was, I would have already lost my job

I'm just telling you an IG comment is not sufficient evidence, if you brought that into a court room you would get laughed out of the room

It’s ‘against community standards’.

>thinks real life is a court room
Hush little shill. your time is almost up. also see this for proof Also are you gay like Obama?

its just a dude that looks a lot like obama, u can find pics of him if u look intovwho made the mask.

again a self made photo collage is not proof
Look I want it to be real as much as you do, but it's simply not. It's a crafty photoshop to get people like you and other Q tards thinking something BIG is coming down the pipeline when in reality, NOTHING is coming..

You've literally been paralyzed into inaction all due to one photoshop. Really think about that for a second...

> Why

Attached: guess why.png (1080x1080, 36K)

You haven't provided any evidence that's it fake. There is more connecting Obama to the elements in this picture then there is of your shill arguments.

whahaha, this retard. what are you trying to accomplish here. the battle is over. every one has left. Still you try to fight a long gone battle. Give up already you've lost. BO is a satanic faggot.

Because it's fake. Obvious shop

“Waaaa unless you have dna evidence I can taste, I don’t believe it waaaa”

explain the obvious part please.

(((they're))) trying to push Epstein/Obama/Clinton eyes wide shut bullshit

newfag leave

what the fuk

You know I'm right

you're talking to a person who is too far gone, most likely clinically insane
the more you try to bring him back, the further he falls...

these people don't want the truth.

I know your a retard shill that doesnt understand boards.

But you keep bumpin this thread so thousands will see this pic which in turn will get you fired.

Stunning logic you have there... You totally got me. Looks like I'm really toast now.

What are you even on about? It's not illegal to wear a costume, why would anyone need to go into a court room?

He was just being cheeky. What are you defending? Pathetic.

because Faux News didn't know about it

So you’re ok with Barry Soweto wearing satanic garb?

Cool life bud.

poor shill,
BO paid a few millions to save his image, these are his helpers. its not working. He will be remembered as the hotdog president.

Attached: obama painting evil hil.jpg (1920x1080, 431K)

what I'm saying is if you were asked to prove this photo is real in front of a jury and you presented an IG screenshot of a comment as your 'proof' of evidence, you would fail to convince the jury 10/10 times.

sure because you are all knowing with out giving any evidence why it would be fake yourself. You are pathetic

The onus to prove it is real is on you lad, sorry but that is how it works. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, it's been that way for a long time...

your post dropped the board's IQ 10 points

Attached: short_bus-_1.jpg (688x545, 115K)

whahahaha this faggot thinks he can make up the rules.
and yours bumped the thread retard.

Underrated

Wait why are obvious shills so obviously shilling up this board?

The IG post is verified and corroborated. That’s how ‘evidence’ works. For dick mouths crying “waaa I need moar proof waaaa” we aren’t fucking law enforcement, we aren’t prosecutors.

The stupidest fucking argument on earth: all that proof and evidence isn’t convincing me.

Fuck you.

Attached: 333BDA1B-7639-4B6B-8D7F-96D519FE9A74.jpg (640x480, 40K)

>requiring sufficient evidence to prove extraordinary claims is 'making up the rules'

Attached: 1559628579368.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Fuck I hate Jow Forums
twentyfivehundred.com/radical-self-expression-at-burning-man-costumes-to-be-inspired-by/

Attached: 3841B74E-F4AF-4EAA-AB1A-252051E79331.jpg (683x1024, 118K)

whahahaha still trying so desperate so retarded so gay. also Barack Obama is a faggy satanic tranny fucker. He is the hotdog President.

makes you wonder right....

Attached: obama and artur davis.jpg (1024x615, 114K)

well nice to see you have just given up
never go full schizo kids, otherwise you'll end up like this guy

The guys name in the photo is Michael Madie
Good job spreading (((Q))) tier faggoty bullshit

*Michel Madie

A photo is evidence in court, someone else has to prove it's photoshopped, not the other way around

>Michael
>Michelle
Barack also messes that up. also other guy is baracks best friend Artur Davis.

That's not how it works. That is not how any of this works. Please don't post again.

>satan
that's not satan user
that's cybele>ishtar>innana>artemis>etc
basically one of the fallen angels who they worship with human sacrifices like babies n children

Attached: 1531971757064.jpg (328x1024, 57K)

Proof bun

This guy looks nothing like OP's pic... and the guy next to him is Obama's buddy, this is damage control.

Attached: grandpa.jpg (150x250, 24K)

It did tho.

uhhh that proves its real if you look at the greyscale, your using photoshop wrong user.

Attached: 1528427557381.jpg (413x395, 32K)

It's real lmao

Attached: 8389bf4f910508efcb140e7b2e66c9422038756394cc117663fd76176e6c087e.jpg (1498x998, 834K)

Bump for hotdog president

What's the context of the photo? Where? When?

THINK YA HOT SHIT DONCHA

Checked don't give up. Man the fuck up and take care of your shit. Be fucking positive for once

bump

Attached: 1563820344840.jpg (300x258, 15K)

This is 100% real

Attached: IMG_8113.jpg (966x930, 185K)

100% real I saw it when the Obama pic was on there. The designer also deleted a shit ton of comments. But the biggest proof is that is Obama's BFF in the letter jacket right behind him

The designer got a shit ton of compliments on the costume and was even asked to buy / rent it for a high society wedding. So it's fucking real.

Once on the net forever on record. A simple matter of sending IG a subpoena for the post record. I personally saw it in situ and it's fucking real. She even said it was OBAMA...and she says so in the remaining comments.

fools.

NOT the same picture retard. The designer's IG makes / sells / rents that costume. OBAMA wore it and she admitted it herself. SHE DELETED the pic and most of the comments because once we got hold of it it went viral and people started attacking her for outing Obama.

Thr nose on the guy next to Obama looks entirely different in both pictures.

They were just funnin as they say on the south side.

completely different guy

It's the same damn guy a few years older. SRSLY are you faceblind?

>what are different lenses?

the original picture that they used for this shop was already found, and its a perfect match. i hate the nigger too but this is fake.

this just proves the picture is photoshopped. its literally the same image of him. the high collar and everything is present. its a perfect match L M A O

No, it's not. Read thread.

>Broke: Obama went to church he’s a Christian!
>Woke: His middle name is literally Husain, he’s a Muslim!
>Bespoke: Obama is involved in a satanic ritualistic cult that thrives on degeneracy Including child rape and human sacrifices

Attached: 42A764E4-854A-4466-81DF-1025D1E0E781.png (500x709, 212K)

OH damnson you got the original post and where she changed the picture. And her text matches exactly what I said above. Her IG OP about that mask was OBAMA, she changed it to the model, then she changed it to the flowers.

HA, thanks for this. I know what I fucking saw that night.

>how do you not see this ambiguous guy-in-a-mask's face in an online world where images can be doctored in moments?

Attached: 1565730762143.jpg (331x371, 11K)

Deepfake photoshop

I SAW IT LIVE on the designer's IG brah. No undoing that. When it went viral she changed it to the black model and still under fire she deleted the comments and changed the pic to flowers. NO one has to photoshop the truth.

read this. literally the exact same image. you have to be truly stupid to disagree.

>after which they were given women's clothing and assumed female identities.

What are you suggesting?

Attached: william.jpg (800x450, 68K)

OH right...well the picture of Obama is a completely different angle and completely different everyfucking thing, including how the fringe is hanging. Faceblindtard.

this is old, there's even another picture of him in the same outfit from a different angle. Deniers are all newfags

youtube.com/watch?v=021drUxrzEw

Why didn't the media publish the picture of Obama and Louis Farrakhan?