Is this the most redpilled movie ever?

tldr: blue-collar "white" and black americans savagely BTFO by based CCP members

advanced summary:

>based china opens factory in (((america)))
>bitter, angry american "whites" (mixed, predominantly european heritage) sitting around ignoring presenter offering them jobs
>useless "white" manager can't get anything done because of "m-muh rules and regulations"
>furious american negros scowling and mean-mugging their new chinese masters, unable to do their useless fucking whining and whinging that cucked white managers would put up with
>some "white" male fatass immediately starts to inquire if they are a union shop. Gets shut the fuck down immediately. "white" male is massively asspained and scowls at the floor.
>terrible output from both the black and "white" workers, where chinaman calls them "slow and fat-fingered". Both whites and blacks are constantly having to be retrained.
>chinese chairman immediately angry and annoyed at the laziness and uselessness of his "white" workforce and the token blacks
>investment in (((america))) is a total disaster
>chinese workers are briefed on the lazy, stupid, slovenly, fat appearance of (((americans))) as well as to watch out for their bad attitudes and degenerate behavior
>whites crying 24/7 about having to do real work for the first time in their lives
>chinese workers just get shit done in an orderly and unified fashion

Fuck me lads this shit was EYE OPENING. Modern whites are a mess. I think we should get our own house in order before worrying about the jews. It's probably time to fire (((trump))) too.

Attached: china #1.jpg (400x593, 45K)

Go home Ding.

Attached: 1539023525138.png (683x633, 225K)

Dude, haha, really? The Chinese factory workers were practically brainwashed slaves. Are you fucking kidding me.

One Chinese mother could only go home once a year during some kind of spring holiday because she was working 12 hr shifts with only 2 days off per month. She just became a mother and didnt even se her child. You dumb fuck, go to China then and start working those shifts.

>go to China then

B-but china came here and they're conquering everything.

WTF i love china now

Obama really hates working class Americans. And not just white working class Americans, but also blacks.

Imagine trying to work for Chinamen.
>machines made by Hop Sing Machine Company in Shenzhen
>no safety guards, wires exposed, no tagout features
>"you push button, pless come down, make part, put new metal in quick, chop chop!"
>what if my hand gets caught
>"then you fired!"
>maybe we should call OSHA
>"No OSHA, gwailo lazy!"

Seriously tho, did you see the documentary and if so do you really want 12 hrs shift with only 2 days off?

The only Chinese movie worth seeing.

Attached: FF9B2EFF-6302-4B9A-9458-D57EA637967C.jpg (675x1000, 69K)

>and they're conquering everything.
They will, and that is why the yellow peril must be resisted at all cost.

Attached: 1552250161441.jpg (447x480, 129K)

This is the most redpilled book I’ve read

Attached: A478EFBC-6313-4FC9-8C1C-CC8EDA7567CA.jpg (907x1360, 172K)

If Whites are so lazy, why is it that China has a lot of White people making shit tons of money in their tech fields? Fucking Taiwan has a higher standard of work than China.

>JEWTFLIX
>red-pilled

Attached: 1566774284111.jpg (782x788, 97K)

Still better than anything done by Jews

Asians being hard working is at least fairly realistic. In a typical US movie based POC women would be great at being managers and whiny little white bitches would be lectured to by black workers. In the end every white man would get a sex change and marry his daughter to a black worker. All the problems in the factory were caused by racism all along

Attached: ECprPw1XoAM_QIj.jpg (1800x1152, 308K)

STOP SHILLING THIS SAGE SAGE SAGE

>Seriously tho, did you see the documentary and if so do you really want 12 hrs shift with only 2 days off?

For most americans and most whites YES, this would be ideal. Imagine the bottom 90% of whites, blacks, and browns, who spend all that free time on degeneracy and the internet causing endless fucking problems. Now imagine them working diligently for 12 hours a day instead of shitposting on Faceberg or going to concerts, or starting riots/protests. Which is better? (pro-tip: it's the 2nd one)

Attached: uta-kohaku-01-035.jpg (533x800, 61K)

>If Whites are so lazy, why is it that China has a lot of White people making shit tons of money in their tech fields?

I'm not talking about the 00.0001% of whites. I'm talking about the mass of seething 98% bottom whites that are lazy, loud, useless cunts. China is absolutely right here. The bottom castes should spend their lives working. Not shitposting on social media, or going to protests and starting riots, or whining about some middle-eastern false-prophet who was also a Jew.

We need to adopt the Chinese way and put the lower castes into some real hard work and keep them there were they can be useful instead of causing fucking trouble.

Sounds like a shitty TV show with actors, if someone can't do the work, fire them. Simple as that, if you expected a hivemind work ethic in America then I am sorry, this isn't a communist state of craver insectoids.

Attached: Vorcha.jpg (500x281, 96K)

jej

i assume you just so happen to not be a part of this lower caste, right?

Attached: 1566776884316.jpg (1105x356, 148K)

Honestly, this documentary had the opposite effect on me than I'm sure it hoped for.

It made me realize how lazy the average American is, while demanding less hours and more pay.

For example, it taking 2-3 chatty, slow American's to do the same job in the same time as one Chinese person in this documentary.

Complaining the entire time about how hard they have to work, while only doing 40 hour, 5 day workweeks while the Chinese at the plant work 996 still, for the same amount of money.

Then they fall back onto unions to let them continue being lazy for nothing at all.

If you've ever worked around middle aged American's in a blue collar setting, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. People in America's blue collar are lazy and entitled.

Attached: ivtet0zjp4311.jpg (1129x1068, 77K)

This movie has been shilled every night on Jow Forums since it came out. Fuck off

This movie was Darwinism at its finest. Thank God for China no. 1

I like the jovial expressions on the management. When they were deciding on paintings for the walls they decided on American ones because when in Rome. China produces great people.

>I think we should get our own house in order before worrying about the jews.
You're getting nuked with them.

Why do you niggers keep remaking the same threads when the narrative doesn't go the direction you want? The plot of this Obama propaganda is a cheap copy of Gung Ho from the 80s.

Attached: 1986-Original-Photo-Michael-Keaton-cast-filming.jpg (400x281, 49K)

How many yuans are you getting to cuck for China?

Attached: BA7D1DAF-579C-49C5-BC04-2603AABC82C4.jpg (530x438, 75K)

>china opens factory in (((america)))
That’s not allowed.
Chinks either leave them alone or completely conquer them, their is no such thing called race co-existence.

>Gung Ho
Great movie

>niggers and spics don't wanna do work
>chinese are good at following orders and wanna do slave labor because they have no lives and no creativity
>whites are the only ones who care about the welfare of the worker and regulations

This is what 99% of people who aren't Chicom shills or anti-American just for the spite of it will think upon watching this movie

Do they eat the dog

>you're lazy if you don't break your back for a company that will fire you for not breaking your back enough and saying yes whenever asked
American's have a problem with authority and the chinks have been enslaved, slaughtered, and replaced so much it's acceptable for them. If you think your children should be working like these chinks for the rest of their lives being on par with a robot then you should honestly kill yourself.

I don't want to have kids so that part doesn't matter to me, but there is a difference between breaking your back and putting in a little more than the bare minimum to scrape by your performance review.

American's are extremely inefficient due to just wanting to talk and stand around watching the clock for their next break or time to go home.

Are you fucking stupid OP?

It literally showed how stupid and brainwashed chinese are.
And its the right who wants to get rid of unions who help workers out around the whole usa.

Seriously you are one mother fucking stupid redneck hick.

Japanese have no problems opening and running highly successful factories in the US. Japanese management are kawaii sweethearts

Lol another brainwashed trump cuck.

Yes goy, suck your jew masters dick for 8 dollars an hour. No need for unions little cuck boy, yes swallow your masters jizz and lick their boots.

Unions are ruining the workforce and making America lazy.

>netflix

topkek

imagine if Truman had listened to Mcarthur and Lemay in the Korean War and we nuked the 25 largest chink cities after they had crossed the Yalu

haha can u imagine that. like how wierd right lol ?

>I don't want kids
But you recognize the fucking problem and choose to ignore it to fit your narrative. This is your nigger brain at work.

>breaking your back and putting in a little more than bare minimum
Soulless chink management tries to force American's to work like the Chinese and as it turns out they fucking don't want to do it. I work hard as shit but, if some gook fuck tried the shit at my work I'd half ass everything out of spite until I got shit canned too. American's have a problem with authority. You're just a fucking nigger trying to shill for the chinks.

>tfw the Irishman looks more like a monkey than the black man

Only 6% of the workforce is unionized you fucking moron

>I don't want to have kids so that part doesn't matter to me
opinion discarded. faggots such as yourself shouldn't even have the right to vote.

i agree white working class are cock suckers, their 'im better than you because im a moron' attitude is very tiresome, australians are famous for it, but they get shit done good enough, you don't need 1 million widgets a second, 200k is enough

Why did chinamen decide to create an American factory anyways? Why not just operate a much cheaper one in China?

>CCP
>Based
Yeah why don't you go kill all the birds to celebrate.

The problem is entitled American's thinking they deserve $29 an hour for doing a job with two other people, that a Chinese person can do it by himself all alone, quicker, and for $14/hr.

>if some gook fuck tried the shit at my work I'd half ass everything out of spite until I got shit canned too.
This is what I'm talking about. Why do you think you'd deserve to make your current wage if you suddenly began to do your bare minimum up until getting fired? You don't.

There's no reason to raise kids in this current generation. If things get better, I'll probably consider it but as it's going, why bother?

Yeah that's the core of the issue here. I refuse to be a soulless automaton who works like a gook. I lost a factory job without notice or warning because I was not 'fast' enough.

you must like the idea of working like a dog

>redpilled
>movie

I put value into working hard and doing the best I can every day.

This post reeks of a neckbeard who has never worked in a factory. So, they had Chinese workers that were already trained? Already knew each other? Probably came together, and had even used that specific equipment? Of course they'll be more proficient. And of course there will be a culture barrier if the Asians are already assuming the Americans can't work hard enough. Turns out people tend to meet expectations. If my boss tells me I'm an idiot? I'll be an idiot. You also don't get a factory of hard workers from the get-go, it takes years to fill the positions with competent staff. Every startup factory I've ever worked at was staffed by techs, supervisors and management that all came from other factories in the same company specifically to launch the new one. And from training people, black, white, Mexican and Asian... They all hate the job. It is just the poorest, dumbest people who show up everyday.. and they complain behind closed doors.

If you think $14/hr is an acceptable wage for a middle aged man then you are absolutely fucking retarded. You cannot support yourself without cutting some pretty important corners with that small of a fucking wage you degenerate faggot.
>but but the chinks will do it!
I can pay someone money to eat shit and drink my fucking piss for a few dollars. That doesn't mean they're better than someone who says no you fucking nigger.

>Why do you think you'd deserve to make a wage
Because it's my employers job to pay me and if he doesn't like it he can fuck off or fire me. Why do you think people deserve to live in a small confined area slaving away their lives for a company that only cares about a successful quarter. You're some gook shill or actually retarded for even reaching the conclusions you're getting at.

yo, if you want to work like a slave, go ahead mate, endorse this kinda 996 rhetoric, or join your union and fight for better conditions for you and your workers.

It's a factory m8, brainwashed slave is almost always required in order to have a functioning system.

Independent thoughts and creativity are only required in the R&D and marketing department.

In the end, the chinamen did find a solution for these unsatisfying workers, replace them with robot arms lmao.

Sounds familiar

Attached: p9115_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 259K)

A movie CANT be redpilled?

Attached: Taxi Driver.jpg (1600x900, 251K)

>Still caring about Obongo in 2019

t. Chinklet shilling chinklet propaganda

>literally a movie put on by Obama for Netflix
>redpilled

It's located in Dayton, OH. The average apartment rent is only $450 a month. What are you talking about?

>I can pay someone money to eat shit and drink my fucking piss for a few dollars. That doesn't mean they're better than someone who says no you fucking nigger.
OK, interesting point that came from nowhere and also leads nowhere. Anyways.

>Because it's my employers job to pay me and if he doesn't like it he can fuck off or fire me
And he will fire you. And will he does, you'll be even more resentful and complain that you got fired for no reason or something, because you think you're entitled to a job and entitled to making more money than you are worth.

>You're some gook shill or actually retarded for even reaching the conclusions you're getting at.
I place emphasis on hard work. I work for my company, my company doesn't work for me. They don't owe me anything. I am paid proportionately to the way I work. It is why long time employees at my job (15-20+ years) haven't had a pay raise in over 5 years, whereas I've had 3 in just over two years of being here, putting me at their pay rate.

If my company makes money, I make money. I want my company to succeed, and people half assing their jobs and being clock watchers and stealing time by clocking in and standing around is doing more harm to the company, thus more harm to my potential pay.

Either come into work to work, or fuck off and find a job that will let you do nothing all day, like an office job.

Try $9 in China, and in Vietnam they work for $3hr. The fact is that American workers are entitled and lazy and stupid compared to the previous generations. A party atmosphere that started in the 1970s, drugs in the 80s and 90s, and the cirrent generation of kids are learning from these losers. Its a fucking mess. We need to rebuild our industrial base AND our work ethic at affordable prices. Not everyone can or should make six figures. A shop is not competitive with expensive labor. I have personally witnessed people making 121k and 138k being lazy as fuck in the Engineering roles and they lost their jobs, replaced by kids out of school for 85k who work twice as hard. The entitled will perish and be replaced by the hungry, the people willing to work hard. I work 60-70hrs a week and when I see somebody cry about more than 45 is too hard I want to slap 'em. Stay a poor fag and smoke dope if you can't stomach working for a living. Enjoy your pozzed vidya cunts, it is all you can do since you can't afford to do anything or go anywhere.

Haha what a jew shill. Work hard and destroy yourself? Lol you are nothing but a sheep and a full blown cuckold.

Glad I'm not alone in this line of thinking. I volunteer to work all overtime and weekends that I can, and I have many coworkers working less than 40 hours due to leaving early or coming in late and they still complain about how much they make per week.

It's absolutely ridiculous.

THIS COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA WAS FUNDED AND PRODUCED BY THE OBAMAS OUR FIRST AND HOPEFULLY LAST COMMIE MANCURIAN CANDIDATE ITS SOLE GOAL IS TO DEMORALIZE AND SHAME YOU INTO ACCEPTING YOUR FUTURE ZIO OVERLORDS

RESIST AND CANCEL YOUR SHITFLIX IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY

Why do you hate the USA and it's population?

>communist authoritarian propaganda
>redpilled

Woah calm down Fan Bing Bing shit posting from your hole won’t make any of this true

FREE HONG KONG NIGGA

Attached: 9FF214BD-8C40-4F21-A9A0-BB9A67BF0077.gif (380x214, 948K)

>everybody should live in an apartment cause the employer won't pay more
You are a fucking nigger shill and should fuck off. Why the fuck is this movie getting shill attention? I'm done talking to your stupid ass go die alone after being replaced because you make yourself sick from working too much. Remember your motto right up until you die "everyone else is lazy except me."

After reading this, I just have one question:

Is it possible that Chicom internet psyops are actually worse than the Mossad's?

When I see an American factory worker making $30hr with contempt for his management, I think about how he could be replaced by 10 Vietnamese people making $3 who will greet you with a smile and thank you for stopping by to help them. The $30hr American gives you shit, a menacing glance, how dare you interrupt his cell phone game!? Screw 'em. I'm a patriot, but even a $2 ho has her limit as Eddie Murphie joked. It is offensive to see American workers laze about and demand top dollar.

you're such a good goy. in 50 years you can redeem your 401k and finally retire with your adopted son boyfriend

This

It’s no wonder they hire illegals. Anglo Americans are fucking lazy! “But pay me more” how about FUCK YOU! we’re moving to China or Mexico. White Americans always bitching about “I’ll work in the fields” “just pay me more” lol! What else is funny these same retards but for republicans who hate unions! LMAO! This country is truly fucked!

>Chinese just want to dump paint into the water supply
>They force people to pick through glass shard piles with no safety gloves or mask
>No safety or pollution rules
>Everyone works 12 hours 29 days a month
>Employees are slaves
>Obama got rid of US factories to have literal slaves replace them overseas
>"Thanks Obama!"

Red pills can be accidental. Obama is one of the shittiest human beings to ever live and so is every single person who voted for this slave plantation creating piece of human garbage. It's bizarre that Democrats can see themselves as pro-worker when they oppose Trump's tariffs.

you're a pasty NEET so you don't see anybody

>I'm a patriot, but even a $2 ho has her limit as Eddie Murphie joked

You see what I mean? Even the cultural references are shitty and outdated.

Laziness leads to innovation, Asians may be smarter and more hard-working but they aren't as innovative as whites

>When I see an American factory worker making $30hr with contempt for his management
$30? Maybe as an ""engineer"", they're usually ex military guys milking the OT while they look for a government job.

>niggers and whites don't wanna do work

Fixed that for you... there wasn’t any spic workers in the movie. It was mostly whites and blacks bitching trying unionize lol

>obama
seems like a different age.

Why are you so angry at the prospect of the harder you work, the better off you should be paid? I don't get why you're so mad.

I never said everyone should live in apartments, I'm just quoting the average price because it's in a city, idiot.

They always want more money for less and less work, and then get into the mindset of, "well if they aren't paying me what I want, I'll just do less of my job then!", when they aren't even giving 100% to begin with. As I said in an earlier post, I've rose pretty quickly at my company due to actually giving my 100%. I enjoy it, and I enjoy the benefits of it, versus standing around bitching about my bosses or my company and staring at the clock on the wall.

I'm on track to retire by my 50's, not in 50 years.

Gweilo have always been lazy, even the lazy Mexican stereotypes have been disproven as projection.

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

Attached: download.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

Chinese are MASSIVE NPC's. They even have a cog on their flag they are so NPC

Attached: 1551731121665.png (3892x2140, 1.4M)

>Put out ad for factory job
>Starting pay... $14.50
>Why are only the rejects showing up?

>i'm on track to retire by my 50s
Alright confirmed retard. You have no clue what you're talking about if you think you can retire at 50 working in a factory making $30/hr. I'm angry because you skirt around the issues and continue with a single point of "American's are just lazy". This is how a shill talks you talk like a shill needing to drive home a singular point. If you don't want to pay your workers a proper wage then fire everyone and put in robots. You're fucking pathetic and deserve to be crippled.

Getting paid 29$ an hour for these types of situations would make the whole country better. The US employers should sacrifice their profits to pay the american worker.

Keep being mad that there's people who work harder than you and make more money than you do, mr half ass.

Why do American's who put in less than 100% at their work deserve more money? That's not how it works. Get better, get faster, get more efficient and then you'll begin making more.

They already have multiple factories in China. They wanted to go international. Don’t know why

The Chinese are backwards hicks. They're the hillbillies of advanced civilizations. They will self destruct. China is a shithole.

I've been working in the machining industry for 20yrs and am a manager now, but you don't have to believe me. I've been a weeb since before this website existed and started watching anime on VHS.

Shall I reference some meme like A$AP or six-nine?

These are machine operators in the Northeast in aerospace. The average CNC programmer makes about 44k but aerospace in this region is 90k. See bls.gov

Never watch the clock. You do that and you are doomed to be mediocre.

Actually enjoyed this movie.

Why you so lazy America, just work every day for your master

Attached: 1536501242865.png (430x441, 86K)

I work hard as fuck and you're a lying piece of shit. Go fuck yourself for lying on the internet.
>I'm gonna retire by 50!
fucking joke I bet you don't even have a job

This is peak boomer "work ethic", the key is it applies to everyone but themselves. Boomers think they're above their own standards.

Attached: kae_laugh.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

Americans just aren't manufacturers anymore desu. It was a depressing as hell documentary.

You can get lot of tax breaks and advantages in having at the very least token production in a country. For instance USA has tarifs but if you ship in components and then assemble you can have a product that ol "made in USA" label that doesn't actually employ a single american and dodge bunch of import fees as a result.
Not sure what the reason here is but something like that is probably one of them. Other strategic reasons could be thinking that tarifs will get worse or you might want to have better access to certain market segment or maybe want to have access to better workforce for tech reasons or perhaps just good old penis booster with having a factory in more countries than one

Do you actually work hard as fuck, or do you just think that because the American's around you are working even less than you, or the same?

are you being scarcastic or just retarded? US employers routinely juice their 'profits' and do bullshit stock buybacks while they run up massive debts and pay themselves bonuses. American workers, like actual workers, are getting screwed by MBA faggots every single day at almost every single corporation in existence. The day will soon arrive when the stock market has a new enron and lehman brothers, and many companies are going to fold overnight because they don't have any fucking equity because greedy and incompetent executives took too much and were too incompetent to keep the enterprises afloat, but they'll forever be republicans and have no shortage of young republican retards that look up to them to continue the culture of contempt for labor

It's almost like ethnostates are highly productive and industrious and mixed "diversie" countries are completely worthless shitholes destined to collapse.

>The average CNC programmer makes about 44k but aerospace in this region is 90k
That's not representative of the average factory worker. There will probably be more people in shipping and sanitation than aerospace CNC operators.