THE glownigger question regarding HK

If you support Hong Kong to leave China, do you support US states succeeding from that Union?

Attached: 8AD81880-674A-4843-A9DB-8DEB87B78098.jpg (597x746, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xDQs5M7lHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes!
California can succeed from the USA anytime they want to! Full support behind their decision If they so choose!

The United States and China are two completely different things, this analogy is fucking stupid. Also
>"succeeding "

Yes and yes. If the majority of a populace of a governed region wants to secede, it's tyrannical to force them to stay. If people want to secede it's indicative of a larger problem that the ruling body isn't acting in their best interest. It means they failed.

On a related note, we should give California an ultimatum: leave the Union or obey the rules. If they refuse to secede we should kick them out of the union and then put them under martial law. They consistently exceed their states rights and violate the Constitution (sanctuary cities).

hong kong is chinese clay
the residence of hong kong knew the eventual outcome of their isolated democracy decades in advance, they were even given a cool down period.
They have had decades to get the fuck out if they don't want to live under chinese rule.

This.

In theory, yes.
The problem with, say, a California secession is that while the cities may want it, the counties don't. So even though the cities may get a majority vote on it, having the counties object would create huge problems.

There's no comparison to Hong Kong though. HK has always been a secessionist government. The question there is not how to make Hong Kong secede. They already did. The question is how China convinces them to rejoin the union.

Cool down periods that are too long don’t work. It just gives glow in the darks time to move in, network, and stoke chaos.
Secession is equivalent to being successful.
What would you have done with the black slaves? Would you have tried to take over the confederacy to free them? On the one hand you have people voting to be free, on the other it’s an imperfect “democracy”. Which concern trumps the other?

There is always going to be disagreement, the question is how fundamental the disagreement is. People that don’t want to succeed with CA should find a new home if they are in the minority.

Majority doesn't matter. Leverage matters. Here's how it would really go:
California city dwellers vote to secede with probably 95% of rural California voting against it. Rural Californians start using farm equipment to tear up highways and bust water mains. California cities would be up shit creek without a paddle in under a week and would be forced to surrender and rejoin the union.

You just can't go against the wishes of a minority that controls all the land. Telling 10-15 million people to "find a new home" won't fly. They'll shove it right up your asshole and pull the trigger.

Hong Kong can work because there's no rowdy rural population in opposition. They've always been free and independent and that's how they want it to stay.

Why do you think they would tear up infrastructure and why would city dwellers care. It’s also possible that the cities declare independence from the state, thereby eliminating the city-country divide.
You never answered my question. Does your enthusiasm for HK’s independence extend to the independence from the US Federal Goverment of say... Arkansas? Or any of the other US states? Let’s hear it.

I think that Hong Kong should just maintain status quo. It's a beneficial relationship for both China and Hong Kong.
Let Hong Kong play at democracy, while China pulls the strings from the mainland.

Sure, but it's a moot question because the city-rural political divide means you will not find a state where the population wants to secede with the secessionists evenly distributed (as they are in Hong Kong).
But sure. Theory crafting, if city + rural Arkansas wanted to secede I would not be in favor of sending federal troops to stop them from doing so.

But back to California, you can't have secessionists packed into cities surrounded by anti-secessionists. And the cities themselves are not independent enough to secede. "Los Angeles" would be shit as a country.

Yes. If New York and California want to wreck their economies, they can leave the union and leave my wallet alone.

Initially a lot of the protesters wouldn't mind sticking with China. But the police just kept fucking up and now here we are here.

Yes, lets split Russia too.

Attached: 1541322339633.png (2000x1212, 371K)

>tfw no punish qt chink gf to draw pepes with

Attached: 1402873344097.png (342x245, 100K)

Doesnt matter what I support, no state has succeeded from the union since the civil war for a reason. Succession was a product of Confederacy not federalism. DC isnt going to allow a state to leave, period. Scream law all you want but you'll get boot stomped under insurrection law.

I didn’t ask about your musings on the outcome of a secessionist movement. I asked about whether or not you would be opposed to it.

California isnt going anywhere. They are 70% of the western coastline. They are a strategic necessity, the MIC will stomp them into submission with insurrection laws. Arkansas, sure, they're not wildly important to natsec, but cali isnt going anywhere.

Then the answer is no, I do not. I would support Military action.

However I do support Hk becoming a US territory

Yankee filth detected.

Attached: ABB457F8-EAA6-456B-8CA5-92FCF273C276.png (758x801, 33K)

Your meme doesn't make any sense, we wouldnt be taking HK, they would be willfully joining. In defense of the PR faggots they didnt get a say, but they're not a state because they've been fighting commie faggots for years, now that they have experienced leftists stealing their hurricane money to blame it on the right they may finally be mentally ready for statehood. Which in my opinion is long over due.

>trying to compare PR to HK
wumaos and russians glow in the dark faggots are really desperate.

youtube.com/watch?v=_xDQs5M7lHw

Attached: 1566590701813.png (709x373, 415K)

Yes on both counts.
The south will rise again and the Chinese people will be free from the CCP.

I may support it if the state is willing to agree to refund all federal dollars spent in the state during it's time within the union. Emergency aid, road & education, nat guard costs, etc etc. The people of the other 49 have all invested billions if not trillions into most states development. If we got that investment back, then I may support it.

>getting called wumao and Russian_BOT
Confirmation that this thread is upsetting the intel minders.
>more states in US!!
>doesn’t care about his “democratic vote” getting dissolved by shitholers
You yankee scum are truely parasites of the world. You misguided desire to be liked by foreigners and your greedy humanitarianism, and above all a lack of a “Volk” is why you are sell out your country to other people. May your children grow up to have a confused idea about what you stand for. You stand for very little.

The Honk Kong Protests are funded by Israeli groups spouting LGBT bs and all the standard libtard talking points.

PUT THEM ALL AGAINST THE WALL AND THEIR MASTERS!!!

Attached: 1529453461226.jpg (877x386, 81K)

Drop the proxy Ivan, you aren't fooling anyone.

Attached: 1528676087444.png (1528x1184, 55K)

If the union infringes upon the peoples natural rights, then the people has the right to secede

>more states in US!!
Yea man its wierd, almost like our founding fathers didnt want us getting involved with foriegn civil wars but still wanted a mechanism to allow them to join the union. Cope Ivan, we are better.
>parasites of the world
Your view limits American growth and power, you are a traitor to your vpn nation, it's people & God. I hope you find the end of a rope for your sedition, you are not my volk.
>doesn’t care about his “democratic vote” getting dissolved by shitholers
May want to read up on the process of statehood Ivan.

Attached: 1566337075779.jpg (720x405, 25K)

False equivalency, Hong Kongers are so different from mainlander subhumans that they shouldn't be in the same country. Eat a dick wumao.

This. See this why HK should be a state. Already more American than most Americans. Gawd damn it, well fucking said Cheng.

All China had to do was just keep the status quo. This is unironically how GB fucked up and America succeeded.

Yeah, thats what we fought the civil war over, dipshit.

Fuck off to Venezuela comunist

>Cope Ivan, we are better.
There is no “we”. You and I are not alike and I would applaud your downfall.
Your view of American power is ever consuming. Your god is “more! more! more!” You are a pure consumer and it is thanks to people who share your view that this country is going down the tubes. You cannot resist to leave others alone. You promise democracy, but it’s bait and switch. It’s all about empire to you, not about sovereignty and never about protecting people and their culture. You are a rootless monster.
As for your comment about me not understanding statehood: the addition of new voters will always drown out the existing voters in some way. This is most extreme with the election of the office of POTUS, followed by the Senate, followed by USHOR. Vote dilution is INHERANT in state admission. You display a lack of education and foolishness.

they shot yellow vest eyes too
must be some occult symbol

Bump. This question has globalist cocksuckers running.

Of course, why would I support one but not the other?

Attached: 1419849898236.jpg (540x304, 37K)

Bump

The americans had the help of the french. Currently, no-one will step up for HK against China. They will slowly but shurely be cucked and CHINKED until they are left a husk of their former free selves, completely undistinguishable from the billios of bugpeople that inhabit the mainland.

Thanks, based user

>Help from Global-Homo Pedo Anglos.

The protesters might be naive to expect any help the "free" world. But being indebted to marxist West is not such a great idea. So this is actually a good thing.

This is such an obvious poison pill, Chang. Anyone with a goddamn ounce of sense knows that they'll never give that and as that sinks in the movement will rot from the inside like Occupy 2016. Universal suffrage should be the only thing they push for. The other issues should all be giveaways they hold on to until they reach the table.

Hong Kong is independent.
Even if it wasn't, fuck the PRC. They aren't real China anyway. They don't get former Chinese claims.

FBPB

Fuck all commies, Chinese and Californians are all the same in god's eyes. An Abomination.

Attached: ganowicz.png (664x648, 313K)

Last I checked, the United States isn't a authoritarian communist dictatorship.

The United States says I can’t decide who I rent my property out to, who I do business with. The US also makes me pay money for the CIA and the DOD - programs that I think aren’t just worthless, it morally reprehensible. There’s meat and you don’t have to go far to find it.
It’s suspicious that you won’t answer the OP question. What do you have to hide?

We all know the game: rile up the population, familiarize the US masses with the faces of the suffering (a bunch of kids throwing bricks. real sympathy inspiring lol), apply sanctions, etc etc. fuck it. Jefferson was right when he said AVOID FOREIGN ENTANGLEMENTS.

puerto ricans are scum. Never hire one. They are the laziest pieces of shit on the planet. I wish they would all fuck off.

America should completely avoid this bucket of wasps. Lighthizer should be the only one watching this so that he can use it as a poison pill to sink the trade deal if that kike Mnuchin tries to sell us out again.