Redpill me on the Amazon. Is eating meat a threat to the planet?

Redpill me on the Amazon. Is eating meat a threat to the planet?

Attached: file.png (1385x1065, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

yadvindermalhi.org/blog/does-the-amazon-provide-20-of-our-oxygen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, you need to start eating bugs now goyim.

India and China are a threat to the planet

EAT THE FUCKING BUGS NOW GOY

MEAT IS ONLY FOR THE CHOSEN ONES

Attached: d5c.jpg (297x365, 64K)

Do they eat meat?

YES THE MORE BURGUERS YOU EAT THE MORE IT WILL BURN

>NOT EATING 10 BIG MACS PER DAY

The amazon burns every year. That's what happens when you have a forest that large. This year's fires are actually less intense than usual. The idea that most forest fires are man made is a delusion held by retarded do-nothing suburbanites who think that the world would be a giant beautiful park without human intervention. In reality, it takes enormous human effort to keep just our own communities in a functional state.

Attached: arch enemy.jpg (531x578, 55K)

Wasn't the fire started by man-made causes? Why the fuck would meat have to do with any of this?

>Is eating meat a threat to the planet?
quit being a faggot user

i love amazon, jeff bezos is chad

>Muh precious trees
>Muh precious nogs
Libs can claim all day they are smart, but they only ever like stupid things.

Attached: Muh Ecoloujy.png (1865x668, 1M)

>third world spics burn the amazon
>"it's white people's fault!!!"

As an American it feels good knowing that every burger I consume brings us all closer to death and not just myself.

The pollution they put.out is a far bigger issue

Eating meat is irrelevant but our ways of farming probably need to be adjusted

Just try the bug I promise you'll like it it'll help the environment please just try it don't you like choices please eat the bug most of the world eats bugs are you some kind of racist xenophobe oh please oh please just eat the bug I promise we aren't trying to humiliate you

Attached: D--GXQeWkAAXxIo.jpg (680x664, 35K)

red meat can be grown in a lab

They say the fires were started on purpose to clear the forest for farmland, including meat production.

Ranchers burn down swathes of forests to make grazing land. The soil is crappy rain forest soil, so it withers after a few seasons.

The solution should be for there to be nobody living down there.

yes, i eat meat every day, how did you discover? i love churrasco e feijoada

Attached: OFJy8yiZ6GoqKSLnBvozq3sJBGLyGNIoTTMbHqYkRTQ.jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

yadvindermalhi.org/blog/does-the-amazon-provide-20-of-our-oxygen

Pedos set fires to keep pedos out of the news

So can babies, the old-fashioned way is still better.

>i love churrasco DE MACACO HMM DELICIA e feijoada

Fixed for you

Kek

you know where this anti meat shit is coming from? al gores company that new meatless burger. they poured a shit ton of money in trying to get people off meat

brazil have the best meat, you cant deny this

Imagine all the barbecued wild game going to waste over there.

holy fucking shit CNN stop shilling for people to become bug eaters

Based (((CNN)))

not surprising. I cannot imagine burning all that fuel and using all those ingredients is better than a locally sourced butcher.

>you want to save the enviroment? You'll have to eat bugs, share a house with strangers, dump your car and NO MORE CHILDREN, EVER
>also take in these millions of negros, you'll need them since there are no young people anymore

I work in a place that serves the Beyond burger. Its flavored with hemoglobin from cow's, seems pretty against all that vegan faggotry. But vegetarians eat ceaser dressing all the time, so I just assume all these people on fad diets are retarded.

Antifa is burning the forest. Seriously.

see

Ironic considering massive amounts of onions are grown there.

How are things going BR bro, did your people get redpilled against the globohomo yet?

It would be great to have a jungle forces faction in the upcoming 2020 meme war.

I heard it was more intense, but do agree that the media failed to communicate forest fires also naturally occur so those who don't know that much about Geography and trees probably think that the world will end next yr or smthn

Agreed.

It's hella expensive tho bro.

>eat a burger
>trees spontaneously combust
i all of a sudden want a burger.

The Amazon is burning at rates about average according to NASA.
The only reason people care is because a right wing guy is in power.
If people really cared about environmentalism they would stop mass migration into developed countries with a high carbon foot print and they would call for an end to welfare states/government spending + debt and they would also be against wars and push for consumption taxes.
Additionally they would call for cutting off of aid to Africa and send condoms and birth control there instead