Us Spanish and Portuguese are the same

We were one country at one point, it's senseless to pretend we're not all just Iberians and there's any kind of significant genetic difference

Attached: 1.jpg (980x654, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4303215/
wikifeet.com/Clara_Lago
youtube.com/watch?v=PYcq_4-hVao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

show vegine

spics are closer to the aboriginee's than they are the iberians lol

spain raped the mexican
portuguese raped south america
so yeah you both are disgusting pieces of shit

>implying any euros are actually different
You're all the same. You just speak different languages. You aren't special.

The Moors raped both of them. So where does it end?

Portugese heritage women are god's gift to fucking. Total whores though, and usually coal burners.

That's were you were wrong kiddo

>"Studies have been performed to assess if the present-day mestizos of Paraguay are genetically closer to the Spaniards or to the native Guaraníes"
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4303215/

Nice feet

1 drop of indio blood already makes you subhuman, idc if paraguayans "are more related" to Spaniards,probs a bullshit study
paraguay and every mestizo country is a shithole and mestizo-mierdas deserve genocide
bye

pretty much all the same

You know nothing of Iberia’s history. The creation of “Spain” is unnatural and immoral. Portugal is a natural nation filled with a unique ethnic and linguistic history. For a true Spain to possible exist the Galecians, Catalonia's, Baque and Adaluthians must be free. Spain is nothing but the forcing of foreign laws on other people.

If you say so. I'm ok with it.

Attached: AA6A821A-4A2B-4883-AD0F-66671DFF4A29-306-00000041CA2A32B0.jpg (259x180, 10K)

That's where you got it wrong tyrone. Because iberians have nothing to do with moors.

Attached: PCA_genetic_aismeuro_msampling-v44_DNA2-103_gx4v4_c-79_4-4vc7-5-7-z.jpg (998x666, 102K)

The iberians are part Moor, which explains their behaviour. The least damaged parts of Spain are the most productive, see Catalonia.

Explains why Iberia Air can't land a plane worth shit

You are clueless projecting achmed. They have not even 1 thing in common with north africans:culture, civilization, race, language, folk
like zero. Ony some architecture and that's it.

Doing gods work

Hiding behind a meme flag won’t save you Jew. Is it hot in Israel this time of year?

You are the one acting like a joo pal.

Attached: 0-00sjacc_za00adm-h5mr44s-z2z-n4m-3-X4-54_XA-8.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

wikifeet.com/Clara_Lago

Attached: Clara_Lago_273.jpg (1400x1847, 302K)

i agree with the pic but the anglo part

Attached: 1535543582034.jpg (250x174, 5K)

this i want to coom hard

In Australia, Greeks weren't considered white until the 80s.

It was considered so inconceivable that modern Greeks (who don't look like "Aryans") could possibly be the descendants of the ancient Greeks that there were theories about how the "true", "Aryan" Greeks died out and were replaced by the inferior, tanner modern Greeks.

The largest mass lynching in the United States was against Italians.

You're imagining that it's a bunch of nonwhites saying that some European groups are white and others aren't, but Europeans have been doing this themselves for a long time.

kys Chang.

And now even MENA is considered white in América...

>It was considered so inconceivable that modern Greeks (who don't look like "Aryans") could possibly be the descendants of the ancient Greeks that there were theories about how the "true", "Aryan" Greeks died out and were replaced by the inferior, tanner modern Greeks.

absurds and lies debunked by modern science, they are the same people, dna from tombs of ancient greeks already showed that they were like modern greeks, in fact modern greeks are a bite more nordish than the ancient

Attached: greece_1_2-4d600abasMAO100xsv_4-DNA-45q.png (2844x2112, 1.6M)

tl;dr on OP's story, do this

and yes Benjamin Franklin claimed only brits were white. insane retard

Attached: benjamin_franklin_absu0r442.jpg (1242x508, 109K)

hey don't speak ill of my portuguese dad and my black mom

>youtube.com/watch?v=PYcq_4-hVao
At least Spain is not filled with niggers from Angola.

My parents were both white but I somehow am indio mixed.

Test.

Kill yourself, jewmutt.

Portugal only got Brazil in S.A. Spain had the rest

Just wanted to drop in and mention the fact that the jews after 1492 were called “Portuguese” everywhere they went whether America or Ottoman Turkey. What did they mean by this?