Meanwhile, in Tamriel Jow Forums

>meanwhile, in Tamriel Jow Forums...

Attached: tamriel_map.jpg (1946x1376, 3.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Real_Barenziah,_Part_III
youtube.com/watch?v=iR-K2rUP86M&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is Skyrim taking so many Redguard refugees

Maybe instead of fleeing what makes their country shitty, they should fix it instead.

dark elves are the TES equivalent of niggers and the ones migrating to skyrim, not red guards. red guards are the ones standing up against jewish high elves

Cyrodill > all

I saw a redguard the other day, filthy n'wahs

(((Altmer)))

>Dark Elves
>Not Orcs

Attached: Screenshot_139.png (1454x1044, 1.73M)

The Orcs are based though they're like Polynesians

Orcs are too honorable and prideful to be niggers.

>gonna poison his mead
>see how he likes that
Sitting and listening to bandit idle talk while a flame quietly burns is kino.

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!
HAIL ULFRIC!

It's time to discuss a final solution to the EQ

>Mer being niggers
Wrong. Men are the niggers in TES. inferior in everyway except their breeding quantities and aggression towards civilized races.

Altmer are literally NatSoc elven supremacist and the empire is globalist Jews. Nords are literal snowniggers who don't belong in Skyrim, which is naturally Falmer clay. They're invader rapefuges who have been legitimized by the (((empire))) and now are trying to add their nigger god to the pantheon.

Fuck those damn (((Elves))) and their profiteering, even the Orcs are better compared to them.

Any Blackwood anons on right now? Sick of the degenerate skooma dealers coming north and shitting up Imperial cities. I recently saw a filthy khaj*t moon sugar dealer with a beautiful breton woman walking through the garden district. They took over the waterfront already and now they're moving into the city. By Azura it's sickening

I was adventures but my leg got shot with arrows :DDD

(((you)))

Fucking outlanders...

Attached: 1555605959489.jpg (385x483, 40K)

why are nord men and argonian female couples 60% less likely to get devorced compared to any other group?

look faggot either you buy the skooma or you fucking keep walking. i dont need fancy lads chatting me up while im working. you want to those your anus at me fine but not while im working

The Altmer are the jews. They get their own ethnostate in thr Summerset Isles and now they're subverting Cyrodiil because they claim to be ancient Ayleids.

stick it up your peehole, degenerate scum

Got handed a flyer to join the Mythic Dawn when I was shopping in the Imperial City. Might be cool. Anyone know what they’re about?

Those fucking gypse khajiit are everywhere these days. Can't go to the gas station anymore without seeing one.

This is so dumb that it actually pisses me off. I mean I get the joke but you could have just said "darkies" (dark elves) but you're too much of a brainlet to think that far. Leave this thread, you haven't even played any of the games.

No, Dunmer are definitely Jews.

>Weird cult religion
>Literally cursed by god
>huge xenophobes
>Got btfo and now are in diaspora

I can't wait until the Thalmor wipe the disgusting race of man and the other submer off the face of Tamriel. We Altmeri have put up with these lesser beings for far too long

Attached: youknowtimeitis.jpg (1364x768, 542K)

but fellow nord the redguards are based and redpilled

>(((you)))
Your shitty race summoned Dagon himself and he couldn't even destroy the Imperial City because he got cucked by a superior Imperial BVLL.

THE WARP IN THE WEST WAS ORDERED BY THE EMPEROR, DOING THE BIDDING OF THE ALDMERI DOMINION
THEY ARE TRYING TO GENOCIDE US BRETON PEOPLE BECAUSE WE ARE DIRECT EVIDENCE THAT MER LEARNED OF MAGIC FROM MEN, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND

Ive fought mud crabs tougher than you!!!!

Rieklings are the niggers of Elder Scrolls

Attached: 200px-DB-creature-Riekling_Scout.jpg (200x200, 13K)

First post tried to ruin it but you guys saved it. Quality thread guys.

Holy shit you're right I could never figure out who they reminded me of

What happens here Jow Forums?

Attached: valenwood.jpg (400x384, 57K)

Have you heard of the High Elves?

Attached: Greta_Thunberg_at_the_Parliament_(46705842745)_(cropped).jpg (600x800, 350K)

Boy I sure do hate Redguards

They are descended from the ancient Aldmeri just as the Ayleids were. Men took their lands and they want their rightful territory back from the apemen.

Dirty elves doing dirty elf things

smelly elfs eating people.

cannibalism and treefucking.

Attached: TES-Lore-Bosmer-Cannibalism.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

Attached: 1474214576241.png (870x960, 891K)

I took the Skoomapill and haven't looked back

I'm happy.

It's all meaningless.

Triggered Redcel detected

Warm sands, friend :3

Hammerfell is the only country free from the Thalmor and all of the niggers there are based pointy ears killing swordsmen.

It looks like somebody needs a visit from Pelinal.

Attached: W4Vpa4nK.jpg (512x512, 48K)

Attached: Screenshot_214.png (434x1246, 695K)

Daily reminder that barenziah was a khajit cockslut
>The order of the temple doesn't want you to see this
en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Real_Barenziah,_Part_III

How will dungmer EVER recover?

youtube.com/watch?v=iR-K2rUP86M&t=3s
thread theme.

Not even. You wasted a perfectly good fpbp moment that's why I'm pissed. Would that we could all be that lucky and arrive at a thread early to make the perfect joke. It's like getting a strikeout with bases loaded at the bottom of the ninth. Try harder next time you were so close.

Have you heard of the high elves?

Those Orcs should be enslaved again, fucking greenskins, they are nothing more than green colored scumbags who commit every single crime in Tamriel just by existing.

arent cat penis barbed?

LOL

Why haven't you taken the An-Xileel pill yet? I'm tellin ya one off them Akaviris will invade again sometime, and y'all will suck our scaley cock yet AGAIN to btfo them like back in the oblivion crisis.

Literally read it and see
or are you an Order of the Temple shill?

This one can confirm.

Moon sugar and its derivatives are dangerous and they don't even give as good of a buzz as this shit. I can get a sack of it from a guy I know in Bliss for 200 septims.

Attached: Greenmote.png (350x291, 99K)

Yeah nice try. Hope your cozy under the wings of the new kalpa order. We'll see how that works out for you.

HACK
BURGH
HMPH

Yes. Why do you think the ferals outside your house at night make so much noise when mating?

I bought TES Online... never played it.
TFW internet connection is shit with low data cap.

Attached: 1562733132578.jpg (250x194, 7K)

>it's happening!
>another isolated incident in markarth today
> one person stabbed

all of those forsworn attacks are being perpetrated in order to distract from the investigation into mephala and molag bal worshippers

Altmer pussy belongs to the Nord cock.

>IMPERIAL BVLL
DAZ RITE!

>be a redguard
>can literally nuke a continent with a sword

Why can't white people do this?

there is no king of morrowind the great houses are the rulers of morrowind under almsivi and the temple
may the gods bless you

they're the abos

pinpointing the niggers is difficult since whatever their equivalent is, it got an IQ raise

Goddamn smelly hippies shilling for their gay "magic" order. You can ignore them.

>plays the blame on a group that kicked Thalmore ass the most
>completely ignores the dunmer issue
You're not fooling me you yellow skeever piece of shit.

Greetings, brothers. My farming tool has been talking back to me often lately. What should I do to keep this n'wah servile?

Attached: disgustingnwah.png (562x1000, 1.21M)

Cannibalism.

Take the lizardpussy pill

Redguards are fags who are unironically scared of illusion.
Savages

inshallah hoonding

Fucking lizards should know their place

Attached: 6XoeQF8.jpg (674x844, 121K)

I miss them bros.

Attached: TribunalTempleBanner.png (128x256, 98K)

actually wait I figured it out

the reachmen are the niggers

>muh colonial border!!!1
>voodoo tier retard beliefs
>all into muh magic and shit
>live in fucking huts and wear trash

falmer might also be the niggers

Lmao argonian bvlls bred some dark elf pussy on their through smelly dark elf lands.

If it does not work for you flay its scales one by one and sell them to a Telvanni alchemist or something.

Some hyper manic Dunmer at my den just revealed that he had some of this. He offered me 4 batches for some my old Skooma pipe, and I accepted. He said he got it from a talking rabbit.

Should I take like 3 or something at once?

>imperials
>white

SKYRIM FOR THE NORDS
NIGUARDS GO BACK TO HAMMERFELL WHERE YOU BELONG

I want my Akaviri waifu now Todd Howard!

Falmer were a superior race of elves that got degenerated by Jews (Dwemer).

Both the darkies Man and mer are so dumb they end up destroying their homeland.
It is time we faced the reality they will always be a burden.

>Every night, I walk around the Gray Quarter and let them gray-skins know what I think of 'em.

Was he /ourguy/?

Attached: rolf.png (600x1000, 1.07M)

Yes, those dungmer were completely ungrateful.

Imperials just like greeks/byzantium.

the red year and how morrowind was treated after tes III pisses me off. argonians are told to have fucked over the daedra so bad but what on earth could the daedra do to morrowind when half of the daedra would have been contracted by this sorcerer or that sorcerer. it seems utterly ridiculous for a land full of daedra worshipers to have problems with daedra. also how could they not figure anything out to stop the ministryof truth form falling. throw a mark and recall spell on it and send over the imperial city. shove a bunch of levitating rocks underneath. cast slow fall. literally anything

too bad he doesn't actual do that as part of his radiant ai routine.

Based and altmerpilled.

>khajiit come to Imperial City
>get job
>work hard
>imperial women look down on khajiit
>shoo khajiit when buying goods
Some of you Imperials are alright, this one advises you avoid marketplace tomorrow.

>orcs=polynesians
fucking nailed it, user.

Attached: l7hi6a14t0c21.jpg (1360x1020, 134K)

checked and agreed. and the dunmer are the equivalent of our muslim hordes.

> disallow worship of talos
> allow dungmer to build huge demonic statue to worship

they're not even trying to hide it anymore at this point