Sanpaku eyes

Redpill me on Sanpaku eyes and the people that have them, niggers.

Attached: sanpaku.jpg (1200x769, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3bOo_SkI5M
youtube.com/watch?v=2lfZGF00eUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God damn demons. Watch this movie to find out what these people to get eyes like that.

Attached: 5836EFD9-3FDE-46BB-903D-913FDFDA6861.jpg (1031x1500, 159K)

When we dream, we possess the bodies of people like this. Their eyes are built for more than one observer.

You mean sociopaths? That's what you're seeing when you look at those pictures. Empty eyes, void of human empathy or morality. People only out for themselves and quick to discard those who don't serve a purpose to profit them.

Are you talking about remote viewing? Possibly. It’s more likely they just see a lot of fucked up shit and are living a psychopaths dream.

Also lots of drugs.

What are these eyes called?

Attached: wytewimminz.jpg (800x979, 54K)

That movie a scare

It's why their facial expressions always hit the uncanny valley, they aren't human like most people, they have to learn to mimic human expression of emotion because they don't have it themselves.

what the fuck

Oh yeah, I'm sure, that shit alters your brain in the long term too

If you don’t think that kinda stuff Actually exists idk what to tell you. Epstein’s island is literally a stereotype red room dungeon playground. I’m sure he just played golf and worked out in his molech temple.

Attached: Sanpaku.jpg (584x1510, 91K)

Der ANGLO

Attached: Stanley-Kubrick.jpg (620x360, 32K)

MKultra victims like Manson

Attached: 1_HV6ErKzADLDT1fzxJyK9QA.png (1828x1178, 826K)

Shit is scary

Anyone can open their eyes wide enough to have these eyes.

I have autism so I cannot actually tell the difference between these eyes. How wide or narrow must eyes be before being exaggerated, no longer sanpeepoo. or whatever?

All of it is STUPID!

Attached: Billie.jpg (536x710, 50K)

Attached: 1545281935724.png (900x763, 830K)

bitch looks like annabelle

Attached: bong genes.jpg (1200x1804, 277K)

pls tell me this has been shooped.

Attached: desmond-750x.jpg (750x422, 47K)

Sucks for you, tismo, guess you'll never know when you're around a sociopath and in immediate danger. Normal people don't look demonic like shillary

face lift

Nope. I came across her in a thread some user LARPer told us to investigate. Caterpillar, or some construction shit or something. That's her actual profile pic on their website.

Attached: creepy-strzok.jpg (852x1024, 98K)

League of its own

Mad as a cut snake.

Attached: cherie.jpg (257x196, 8K)

Shut up bitch I never said it doesn't exist

Regular old "crazy eyes". Light your shoes on fire in your bathtub burning your whole house down kind of eyes.

I heard you should never trust a person with Sanpaku eyes on the bottom

Attached: balls.png (590x191, 156K)

What does "three whites" mean on that last line?

That is the natural look of a psychopath or a deliberate look on someone trying to put you in a trance. If you maintain wide eyes like that without blinking you can put people in trance-like states if you look at you. Why is that good? You're more susceptible to suggestion.

Attached: gkjgj.jpg (800x525, 56K)

IT?

Attached: pope-benedict-kids.jpg (360x234, 26K)

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x280, 1.01M)

Boris?

Attached: 1528296319421.jpg (519x488, 76K)

not as scary as anyone with a hooknose because they look like literal demons because they eat children.

Attached: 1563544320999.png (1373x806, 1.35M)

>Sanpaku eyes

Attached: 2019-08-25_21-03-54.png (613x320, 319K)

eyes wide shut

Attached: impressingretard.png (700x690, 386K)

>Empty eyes, void of human empathy or morality

That's the sort of thing I'd expect a sociopath to say. Someone with normal levels of empathy would be aware that looking crazy for a fraction of a second doesn't mean you are crazy.

demons

Attached: 2019-08-25_21-07-33.png (610x407, 374K)

itt: people who can't differentiate between facial expressions and resting natural faces

Kek

>dude sanpaku eyes!

Lmao this is horoscope tier tumblr bullshit

Attached: 5S4xfAE_d.jpg (255x238, 5K)

Y'know the thing about a shark, he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'... until he bites ya. And those black eyes roll over white, and then... oh, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin', the ocean turns red, and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin', they all come in and they... rip you to pieces.

Attached: q09gf09rurbfyu.jpg (1600x837, 112K)

Manson may well be doing this deliberately, it fits with his style of edgelordery.

>Anyone can open their eyes wide enough to have these eyes.
My fellow autist gets it.

53pbp

Attached: HRCeyesRevoke.png (794x817, 1.36M)

Attached: robertdurst.jpg (334x371, 19K)

>lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes.

Even when he smiles...

Attached: 2019-08-25_21-14-27.png (638x426, 331K)

Hahahahaha

Check this out:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3bOo_SkI5M

Attached: ocasio vamp.jpg (800x1070, 125K)

Trust him, he only looks crazy for this fraction of second. Don't be a psychopath now...

Attached: J. B. Putulukeso.jpg (1201x1801, 1.21M)

Graves Disease, probably

Attached: Screenshot_350.png (840x480, 385K)

The original is way scarier

Attached: mars attacks.jpg (709x467, 69K)

all you faggots missed the point
it's about human perception, why they have eyes like that
never noticed how on jewtube videos they enlarge the eyes of the people on the thumbnail?
ever wondered why they do that?

Attached: MKULTRA'ed.png (1864x149, 24K)

>autistic
>calling someone stupid
shut up, aspie.

Attached: HRCeyes2.png (1482x738, 1.48M)

>Graves Disease
>it's real
>not just a joke about graves

neat!

such a legend made that movie

It's not Caterpillar. I can tell you but it's better just to wonder: who is she?

Attached: images (2).jpg (250x202, 5K)

Sanpanku = the three whites, which is in reference to the (1) whites of the eyes to the left of the iris, (2) whites of the eyes to the right of the iris, and (3) whites of the eyes either underneath or above the iris.

Good sanpaku is white UNDER the iris. These people are usually kings and queens, presidents, movie stars, powerful people. This is because they are objectively and naturally more attractive than those with no sanpaku.

Alternatively, people with white ABOVE the iris look untrustworthy and suspicious.

If you have light eyes and good sanpaku, you have peak manipulation abilities.

Attached: 266F63F7-747B-4965-B9D4-086C5FAE4ABE.jpg (2048x2048, 275K)

Looks fine to me.

Attached: Cocaine interview.gif (500x315, 2.03M)

I pulled "CAT" out of my ass. I can't remember the specifics now - That thread was a long time ago. Fuck, I'll go ahead and look it up.

Nancy Brown, American Heart Assoc

Pic related. In Korean, it's called "Sahm Baek Un" translated as "Three White Zones", and they mean bad news. There's two types of "Sahm Baek Un" (Sahm Baek Un and the Japanese Sanpaku mean the same thing).

In Figure 1, the Sahm Baek Un indicates the person to be a murderer. These eyes you usually see in convicted killers or soldiers. This person WILL kill someone, so avoid them.

Figure 2 is a variation of the "standard" Sahm Baek Un but it still retains the murderous nature of the individual. Furthermore, a person with these kind of eyes see others as below them, as if they a merely trash and deserve to be manipulated or abused.

Figure 3, is called "Sah Baek Un", translated as "Four White Zones". This individual is crazy in the literal sense.

Note: To discern if the person has such eyes, you need to see them in their relaxed normal state. All of the three eye types are bad news, and if you meet one you must distance yourself from them.

Attached: eyes are the windows to the soul.png (3732x888, 63K)

If thats not shooped, she is not homo sapien. Imagine her skull...

Forgot to mention for number 3: the pupils are small as well.

That's the papa franku face. Put him in a pink unitard

People with white under their eyes are subconsciously more likeable and tend to be more sucessful

Attached: D5009E64-550C-425E-9CF3-E18E915CC6B5.jpg (225x300, 28K)

Attached: 1557998406052.jpg (1125x943, 321K)

who is lower left?

Nah man, at least for Hillary, I always see the same in her pictures. I can't speak for those other people, but I've seen plenty of pics of Hillary. Go watch some videos on sociopathy, difficulty mimicking facial expressions (due to the fact that emotion and empathy don't function for them like "normal" people) is a factor, which leads to images like OP.
I watched the video with AOC, so I'll give her that it's a bad freeze frame in which her eyes are exaggerated, but there are too many images of Hillary that all fall into the uncanny valley. I mean, it's definitely possible Hillary fits any number of other diagnosis instead of sociopathy, but I personally think she's a sociopath. And of course, I don't know her personally so I can only base my assumptions off of her on screen behaviors.
Also, while a factor of sociopathy, empathy is not a decider of sociopathy. For one example, in ASD demographics there are those who cannot express, have less than normal, or have no empathy, however they do not fit an antisocial personality disorder diagnosis. I gave more than empathy as a factor because empathy is not the only factor.
Furthermore, sociopath doesn't necessarily equate to "crazy," in fact sociopaths can be very logical people. I mean, when your view is unclouded by emotion how could you not be? Out of sociopaths and psychopaths (although I believe the terms are now outdated, we'll go ahead and use the old distinction for ease) psychopaths are the ones that would be classically labelled as "crazy," as they tend to also lack a level of impulse control, unlike sociopaths.
That is not to say that sociopaths cannot, in a way, teach themselves to be normal. Just like spergs can. Many high functioning people with mental disorders can fly completely under the radar, like chameleons.
And, to be fair, I am not a very empathetic person, however I also don't fit an ASPD diagnosis. So you were right on that :)

Lots of numales seem to have those kinds of eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=2lfZGF00eUM

Attached: Wagecuck gone mad.jpg (720x720, 124K)

Hes a bilderberger

Attached: 1562776468524.png (960x540, 1.12M)

Attached: 74774574575745.png (700x423, 590K)

Attached: justme.png (906x843, 603K)

I was hooked on cocaine for 4 years. That's exactly the eyes I had all the time.