ISRAEL IS BOMBING GAZA AGAIN NO WONDER SO MANY SLIDE THREADS

Attached: Lying Jews Incoming.png (807x744, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponary_massacre
pscp.tv/w/1DXxypmarrYJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and Lebanon for the first time since 2006

They have been losing wars to Lebanon their entire history. Why? There has never been a Jewish hero. Jews are naturally cowards

Has it been confirmed?

Attached: file.png (956x1108, 291K)

Bump

Israeli security cabinet meeting in a mountainside nuclear bunker.

Attached: image.jpg (925x694, 123K)

Fake and gay, Mohammed.

Attached: goat-fuckers-only-com.jpg (800x698, 381K)

i remember when they were doing this in 2014. they fucked up whole city blocks live on camera, it was nuts

Attached: 1540224251743.jpg (385x385, 24K)

i hope they kill as many sandniggers as they can

Is that source reliable?

Sorry for pushing but if Israel really struck Lebanon its could lead to an all out war.

Attached: file.png (968x890, 564K)

Israel is just responding to Palestinian aggression. Try have a right to defend themselves from violent squatters on their land. Honestly they are showing amazing restraint in how they deal with them no other country would put up with it.

Attached: 1562878831551.png (800x600, 581K)

Based

And just like that the stupid IDF diaper meme died.

Attached: 1519331713292.png (526x720, 608K)

>Iraq
>Lebanon
>Palestink
>all in one week
mudshits btfo

I don't think that was a meme

>violent squatters on their land
Those would be the kikes

Attached: 1562027456949.jpg (472x492, 40K)

let the jewsades recommence,jihadist are on suicide watch.

Attached: file.png (900x1155, 2.03M)

they have bombed 5 different nations in the last 3 days jidif

Attached: 1565147466481.gif (480x354, 3.6M)

Twitter's top trend is the mall shooting. Mossad is getting sloppy

Attached: file.png (496x122, 16K)

MORE STRIKES IN LEBANON

Attached: file.png (996x316, 54K)

Jeez, its true, the israelis actually did it.

We want both groups to die

Cringe

Attached: 1548914205717.jpg (960x685, 78K)

Attached: file.png (986x614, 133K)

Attached: 1562879661168.png (471x349, 173K)

dont ignore me this time schizonigger. i know you will. why hasnt mueller destroyed israel yet? you said by mid summer netenyahu would be arrested. you've spammed this board for over 2 years. i just wanna know why it hasnt happened yet? why you refuse to admit you were wrong? and why you always leave a thread when asked one question? I hope you realize no one believes your misinfo moshi.

Maaan that's where top weed naturally grows
Bibi's corruption case must be getting hotter

go visit your granny in the philistines before its too late saeed.

>jewish humor

Attached: 1526327446856795679.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Posted this as an OP but it was ignored:

>inb4 ur a Jew shill hahaha
I'm 1/8 Jewish, so there, no lies, nothing hidden, let's just go into this openly without silly accusations.

Look I really don't see what's so bad about them. I agree that AIPAC is bad because they lobby for leftist organisations but they're not actually affiliated with the Israeli government, despite what the name would imply. Israel also if anything tends to have a pretty based foreign policy: IIRC they were one of only 3 countries (along with Portugal and South Africa) that didn't put sanctions on Rhodesia. From what I've heard, they're also on pretty decent terms with virtually any "far-right" party in Europe that they don't see as being "anti-semitic" (a term which admittedly is thrown around far too often).

As for their supposed role in "destabilising the Middle East", they actually warned the US against the Iraq War, seeing it as a fruitless endeavour. The USS Liberty incident was also caused by said ship going into water which Israel had cordoned off, saying that they would sink any vessel which entered the area (I still think that what they did is wrong, as they should have warned the Americans to leave first, after all, they are allies, but I'm just saying that it wasn't *completely* for no reason, nor was it a false flag to get the US to attack Egypt). As for Syria, they're mainly against Assad because of the situation in Lebanon (where the SSNP, which supports Assad, wants to unite with Syria), which, whilst I don't agree with it, is hardly the worst of reasons. With the Israel-Palestine conflict, the Jews are the original inhabitants of the region, not the Arab Palestinians, so as far as I see it, they are the ones with the most legitimate claim to the land. Also Jordan and other Arab countries could just become their new home: after all, the borders in the Middle East are largely artificial anyway, they aren't based on real ethnic differences.

Wouldn't it be great if someone nuked Israel and rid the planet of this curse ??? A man can dream...

>sneed

Fuck off jew

Attached: 1520078080510.webm (778x480, 2.77M)

SHITHOLE GETS BOMBED
>WHY WOULD I CARE?

kek I'm going to Lebanon in a few hours.
I fucking had a tingly feeling they would start shit up at the end of the summer.... Fucking retards never get enough of their scumbag politics

why is there no audio in the vid?

Why should we care about the holocaust?

Attached: 15262357245783468.gif (171x141, 911K)

I didn't mean to go this far for a joke but....

Attached: whatsthedealwitharabs.png (624x383, 317K)

is it just me being a boomer and not being able to use technology? lol sorry

Jews are both unfunny, and stupid. And ugly, and stupid. And very very ugly

Attached: 1565471242660.gif (320x272, 1.34M)

Attached: 1464701383676.gif (300x289, 1.43M)

It's probably the jew in you, causing a black hole where your IQ should be

kek

fucks sake why am i so retarded

Can you explain what this picture in my house is, please?

Attached: Jesus with lamb.jpg (854x467, 97K)

This. And is the reason why they need to blackmail US politicians with under age girls (((Epstein)))

You're here forever.

I just hate you all so much

You're jewish

Israel is that little shit on the playground who provokes people and then runs behind the bigger kids for protection, and then whines to the teacher that they're being oppressed.

>slaps all the bee hives assuming america will send goys to save them

oh god I hope we do to the jews what we did to poland right before ww2.

not sure about that because I've never been to america,israelians on the other hand.

Attached: 1564883598705.jpg (640x537, 205K)

Why is no major news outlet reporting this?
Are (((they))) trying to hide this?

??? 1982 ???

Welcome to Jow Forums. Enjoy your stay.

They are even worse. Can't even wipe their own asses

JIDF is all over Jow Forums right now.

>Why is no major news outlet reporting this?
We'll never know

Attached: 1520489075735.jpg (1650x2199, 3.84M)

They are the only nuclear power in the region. Why would they be hiding in a nuclear bunker? Fucking pussies

>he thinks it’s a joke
look up Dahiya doctrine

Are you so fucking stupid that you consider Palestinian terrorists on the same moral plain as deli Jews who were clubbed to death in Lithuania? Fucking retard, fucking off yourself irl

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponary_massacre

Attached: 1565465536789.jpg (720x541, 92K)

this arabic phrase doesn't translate to english very well.

Attached: file.png (503x480, 336K)

it happens every other day

Jews and sand niggers killing each other is basically win/win as far I'm concerned.

Just as long as America doesn't give Israel $ or sacrifice any American lives.

>Palestinian aggression
Kids throwing rocks. Fuck off you dumb jew.

>Palestinian terrorists
You mean the heros or the fake terrorists the Israelis created as an excuse to bomb Palestinian children?

Neither does the semite lifestyle

Be safe Iraqi user. Eat some shwarma for me and there's this special ice cream shop in Beirut that you should check out that I saw on youtube. Idk the name of it but you should be able to find it even with the basic description I gave you. It's supposed to be internationally recognized as some of the best if not the best ice cream in the world.

So webms don't have audio? Genuinely like I don't come here often I don't know how this works all I know is that when the vid came up there was an audio symbol that was greyed out

>it happens every other day
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOUR TERRORIST STATE HAS BOMBED LEBANON SINCE 2006

BURN IN HELL FOR YOUR SINS!!!!!

Attached: 1566519241037.jpg (289x352, 11K)

Dahiya doctrine

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-25 20-20-38.png (627x246, 37K)

>Israelis doing Israeli shit.
Stop the presses!!

>nigger logic
play stupid games win stupid prizes

Attached: image.jpg (450x800, 284K)

Play jew games get holocausted (but for real this time)

FOR FUCKS SAKE PLEASE JUST ANSWER I DON'T FUCKING KNOW OK

It's the typical Jewish mentality user, don't give in.

Here's your answer

Attached: 1564956484290.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Theres no sound on .webm vids on Jow Forums.

my flag isnt even on there lol

I think he figured that part out

Attached: 1566594271594.gif (466x480, 3.17M)

The jew cries out in pain.....

thanks

tfw you visit France and get Netanyahu to lose his mind

Attached: zarif2.jpg (728x473, 39K)

> He said that what happened in the Dahya (also transliterated as Dahiyeh and Dahieh) quarter of Beirut in 2006 would, "happen in every village from which shots were fired in the direction of Israel. We will wield disproportionate power against [them] and cause immense damage and destruction. From our perspective, these are military bases. [...] This isn't a suggestion. It's a plan that has already been authorized. [...] Harming the population is the only means of restraining Nasrallah."
as much as I hate citing Haaretz, it’s a quote though
>Naftali Bennett told Haaretz in an interview in March, 2017: "The Lebanese institutions, its infrastructure, airport, power stations, traffic junctions, Lebanese Army bases – they should all be legitimate targets if a war breaks out. That's what we should already be saying to them and the world now. If Hezbollah fires missiles at the Israeli home front, this will mean sending Lebanon back to the Middle Ages". He claims that this strategy would will speed up international intervention and shorten the campaign.

Attached: image.jpg (2800x4200, 2.57M)

this keeps popping up
LIVE : Drones flying over head Israel #israelunderattack

pscp.tv/w/1DXxypmarrYJM

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-25 20-23-15.png (626x352, 46K)

trump is there though

Attached: image.jpg (831x1172, 522K)

Found the jihadi

Exactly. They get to talk behind closed doors and Netanyahu has no idea what they're talking about.

>implying trump isn’t representing Israeli interests

>arab Palestinians aren't the native inhabitants
Can you dive into this a little more?

>AIPAC Not actually affiliated with the Israeli government
Stopped reading there. Jews always lie.