Why are atheists like this? What are they hoping to accomplish?

Why are atheists like this? What are they hoping to accomplish?

Attached: 20190825_164428.jpg (720x699, 187K)

they want to acxomplosh nothing because they believe in nothing.

why are skydaddy worshippers like that?

atheists are annoying because they say they're anti religion but will defend islam to the death

they want to use their long neck to swallow an entire pack of hot dogs

That picture is retarded and the opposite is true.

Christian fundys write our laws. There are laws that still exist today that are purely religious in nature, like not selling alcohol on Sundays.

Drug prohibition is due to Christian fundys. They think taking drugs is a sin and it makes baby Jesus cry. There's actually no part of the Constitution that allows for a grown man to be prohibited from using recreational drugs.

None of what you say is true.
All our laws are secular, they cannot (by law) be based on religion

Bullshit.

Look up "blue laws". I gave an example of one... not selling alcohol on Sundays.

Christian fundys write our laws in America. That's why drug prohibition exists. There is absolutely nothing in the Constitution that allows for a grown man to be prevented from using recreational drugs.... but the Christian fundys found a way to ban it.

They are satanists. They won't stop until we're all dead.

Blue laws are OLD and unenforced dumbass

try buying liquor in a kroger on a Sunday in those jurisdictions, retard faggot

I think you're exaggerating to blame Christians. The dollar speaks in America. Nothing else.

Atheism is retarded but your pic is equally so.
Evangelizing is one of the goals if not THE goal of Christianity. There isn't a point to it otherwise.

A blue law, by definition, isn't enforced, retard.

There are loads of secular reasons to limit your drunken stupors, user.

Yore sooooo oppressed by that.
Better examples please.

>Look up "blue laws"
Because they're mostly retarded

Attached: 1542846985578.png (403x448, 53K)

Guys, if atheists can't drink themselves into a stupor on Sunday then how will they ignore the absence of God in their lives?

meh it's pretty even, both sides just shit on each other. it has more to do with competitiveness in american culture than with "FACTS AND LOGIC" on either side. it's just people being shitty to each other. you'll know someone with the Holy Spirit because they will be minding their own fucking business unless you are obviously 1. in need of help or 2. causing an unacceptable disturbance nearby.

It's the same as anything you "get into". It's a hobby, makes you feel good, makes you feel better than others. Endorphins and whatnot.

The topic is about who is forcing their views on other people.

I say it's Christians. Christian fundys write our laws.

This topic is a fucking joke. Atheists force their views on other people? Remind me... who are the people who go and stand on street corners yelling dumb bullshit about God and Hell at complete strangers? Is it atheists doing that?

Why don't Protestants have respect for Mary?

Why don't Protestants have a culture?

Do Protestants realize that everything great about Christianity was achieved through the Catholic faith?

Atheists are going to Hell but at least they aren't Protestant.

>Do Protestants realize that everything great about Christianity was achieved through the Catholic faith?

What's great about Christianity?

Western civilisation

never had an a theist knock on my door or force literature into my hand on a sidewalk

I work in tech and literally have to listen to that shit from atheists - unsolicited - every day.

Why do Catholics love sodomy?
If you're not Orthodox, shut the fuck up about it

How is Christianity to credit for Western civilization?

A lot of people were Christian in the past... so what. You might as well be crediting Western civilization with the fact that those people were right-handed, or owned dogs, or some other attribute about them.

How specifically is Christian responsible for creating Western civilization? I don't think it is.

>Force literature into my hand

Never happened. They might talk to you on the street but they'll never make you take anything

>Knock on my door

Might not hurt to get a little excersise other than walking to the fridge, fatty

>Being part of meme 2nd world 11th c. knockoff 'Church'
>in the West

Are you a neckbeard or just a former evangelical that couldn't get over the anti-Catholic indoctrination?

Atheists are Just communists

They are apostles of the atheist religion, they believe it is their job to show people the light. The irony is completely lost on them.

Yah. Instead they do it from the university podium, and hold your grades as leverage

>What are they hoping to accomplish?
To get you to remove the kidfuckers from your churches.

Attached: Capture (2).jpg (940x1182, 147K)

That's a fallacious equivalence.

Protestants are just as bad as Catholics.

Attached: SBfuckers.jpg (981x1249, 183K)

Then explain it to me... how is Christianity specifically responsible for creating Western civilization?

ATHEISM IS SATANISM
ATHEISTS WANT TO REMOVE MAN FROM GOD
>ATHEISM IS SATANISM
>ATHEISTS WANT TO REMOVE MAN FROM GOD
ATHEISM IS SATANISM
>ATHEISM IS SATANISM
ATHEISM IS SATANISM
>ATHEISM IS SATANISM

Monsignor, the children are here

Here they show up at schools and malls and try their best to get you to take bibles and hand out pamphlets. Ive also never seen an atheist pull pic related.

You know how many Christkike threads you brainlets make on this board?

I was happy to coexist and discuss the preservation of western culture but no, you can't visist this board without seeing multiple threads about sucking the cock of the kike on a stick, so now I'm back to having atheism on my mind all the time thanks to people like you.

Attached: God Memeball28.png (612x750, 212K)

the quote that the 16 year old fat christian girls say is true... "if you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything"... most atheists are just Jewish pawns. even on this board. even the ones who LARP as nazis. they spend all their time infighting and attacking christians. might as well be the israeli army posting. thats how useful atheists are. you can't be right wing and an atheist. you have to be at the very least, culturally christian.

I wish i could believe in something, but no religion ive come across has converted me yet

Utter horseshit.

I think deep down they want to be convinced because they are scared of the afterlife; they're going there blindly with no idea what's gonna happen to them.Picrelated my bibles. How is the NKJ btw? I have a hard time with the original since french is my 1st language

Attached: 20190720_012730.jpg (3264x1836, 1.41M)

Whew, is this thread from 10 years ago? This was only the situation for a very brief window as atheism was on the rise but it was quickly replaced by the new non-theistic religion of the left. Atheists lost and they lost pretty quickly. There is no contemporary Christopher Hitchens.

Religious people are the ones forcing their views on others, which is fine in theory (if you believe in democracy like the Jewish slaves you are) but what's annoying about it is religious people are completely hypocritical and blatantly lie about being the victims. In the city I grew up in, alcohol was banned from ever being sold within the city limits because of the religious views of the community. This meant everyone who wanted alcohol had to drive out of the city to go drink or buy it. But when that law was finally overturned after I was an adult by the "godless heathens" of my generation, it just meant a liquor store was opened in city limits and the religious people had the choice to continue not going to it and nobody was pushing their side on anyone else anymore. There are so many illegitimate and harmful laws in the world that only exist because of the religious. In fact, the majority of laws are like that including laws about putting men in women's bathrooms and locking people up for pot.

atheists do believe in something. where multi verses are a thing, they think that lightning struck rocks and eventually men came from those rocks. that is more absurd than genesis, at least genesis requires some primordial man or God. when you work that hard to explain away God, yet you still think that humans came from rocks, you may be overcompensating

Greeks were en route to a Golden Age, then Romans fucked everything up, and modern Xianity is the gift that said fucked up society gave to the future, plunging the world into a dark age which lasted over a thousand years.

Were it not for the Holy Roman Empire, we probably would have been space-faring by 1000 AD.

Basically, we (white race) advanced despite Xianity, not because of it. That's a big fucking hollow laugh right there.

and why do they only exclusively criticize white Christians instead of the much more violent religions and races?

>How dare a store decide when it sells alcohol

Why be specific? That demands a level of effort that you are not reciprocating. It's 2am here too, fuck that. Western civilisation, prior to the 'Enlightenment' was Christian civilisation. You can postulate about what might have been if you like, but I'm merely pointing out what is (or at least was). That is significant.

I doubt that will satisfy you (it should), but suffice to say I'm too lazy to write about clerical literacy, Medieval scholasticism, rehellenized discourse, neoplatonism etc etc led by the Church. In the case of Europe and the West, these are the shoulders we're standing on, for better or for worse.

>Why do people who live in majority Christian nations argue about Christianity?
Why do you retards always bring up this point? I hate Islam, but I almost never encounter muslims in my daily life. This is like asking why Republicans always debate Democrats instead of members of the Green Party.

Oh noez.
The ebil christians offer free literature.

you don't need a religion, you only need to know that God is the source of consciousness (awareness, being, experience, feeling, knowledge) and the devil is the controller of the physical world where he wants you trapped forever (reincarnation). You don't need to live this life again and again. You can exit the world and go back to heaven above the devil's lies. The easiest way is to accept the salvation he offered through Jesus. You do not need to be christian for this. Just forget the world and choose to accept the gift.

I'm an Atheist. I was like this gentleman a couple years ago.

Wrong.
The religion of atheism is marxist ideology, and it is being foisted on us all

Typical Jewish talking point. It is responsible for the worst aspects of Western civilization. It is the reason Western civilization is falling so extremely hard and getting swallowed up by stronger civilizations. Just because Western civilization had Christianity at its founding doesn't mean it's a good thing. Or are you actually going to claim Western civilization is good? Are you actually pretending you think this degeneracy it brought about is a good thing? Go fuck yourself and stay in your Shapiro-loving bubble.

Catholicism for a long time was the driving force behind Science, for one. Monks and priests had a lot of spare time with what not having twatter and faceberg so they devoted their time to understanding the universe that God gave us. Because of their work a lot of scientific progress was made by the Catholic Church. The last one that I can think of was Mtsr. Georges Lemaitre creating the Big Bang Theory.

Also
>He's never read Die protestanische ethik und der geist des kapitalismus

If an athiest is being edgy in a forrest and there's no one around to ignore him, is he still being edgy?

Okay, fine, you can pretend that's what you are complaining about. In which case, we can agree, we both hate the new religion of non-theist leftists expressing their insane ideologies. But that's not what atheism is, nor is what any of the main figures in atheist thought were advocating for. Atheists are against all religions being put into law, even the non-harmful ones. They are against the premise you can just be told things you need to believe and then you can't question it. So a genuine atheist is opposed to people who believe in climate change, people who believe in Allah, people who believe in social justice, people who believe in Jesus, people who believe in the Holocaust, etc. You can't go basing your laws off fiction that you were told as a kid.

Atheists will be burned at the stake when the inquisition begins.

>All our laws are secular, they cannot (by law) be based on religion

Laws are inherently driven by religious moral

Some scientists were Catholics. Who cares. That doesn't mean that Christianity deserves credit for Western civilization.

You could credit Western civilization on right-handed people, or people who own dogs.

I want specific proof that Christianity had anything to do with creating Western civilization.

>Christian fundys write our laws.
Hahahanahahaha_oh_wait_you_were_serious.jpg

Lol, calm down leaf.

Yes, I think it was pretty great at its core, prior to getting morally eviscerated by modernism. I'm pretty proud of our heritage.

All Atheists are attention seeking , nothing more. Theyre the same as niggers , faggots , and Pagans.

Attached: 1512230716220.jpg (790x745, 119K)

Yes, Aquinas on 'Holy Leisure' (v much carrying on from Aristotle, again) is an interesting read on this subject.

I know, atheists are.

Honest question.
How can you believe God cares about you when the world is like this?

>equating communists, nazis, and modern day liberals

Attached: stfu boomer.jpg (941x1200, 137K)

Oh, I didn't know you browsed Jow Forums pee-wee.

>BOOHOO! NO ALCOHOL ON ONE DAY OF THE WEEK! I HAVE TO STOCK UP TO FEED MY CRIPPLING ALCOHOLISM!

Attached: img7060.png (343x800, 469K)

Infecting academia and forcing your views on children doesn't count?

Go back to le narwhal bacon faggot

Had someone write "thank god" online, immediately some atheist faggot asked "why thanks god, he killed this and that person" How can anyone be so cringy?

Stop doing that. Do you have any substantial arguments of your own? Others have already responded and you have not.

>muh burden of proof

There's a reason most debates on the Internet degenerate. If you're going to ignore people's points, at least explain why. Propose specific definitions of terms if you are unsatisfied with responses, otherwise this is just a boring parlour game.

In short, put some fucking effort in. You might find that others are more inclined to respond in kind if you do.

>Science isn't important or exclusive to Western Civilization
I can't help you if you can't accept that fact alone.

I've not heard of it but I'll take a look at it. Thanks Nigel.

Stop poking the tippers OP. Nothing good comes from it.

You have no idea what you're talking about. It's honestly pathetic. What is it that you think you're defending. Your heritage is not that of Christianity, that's for sure.

>not believing in your skydaddy
>march in the streets for ?????
atheists have no atheist agenda
atheism is a lack of belief, not an ideology

Attached: 453845.png (450x435, 98K)

Fuck Islam, fuck christianity, fuck all religion. You don't see us mocking other religions most of the time because they're a minority in the parts of the world we happen to be in.

Fuck, it was Benedict. It's definitely an Aristotelian thing though, that's what threw me off. You're welcome.

Thanks. I think you're talking shit. Maybe help me out a little?

>Some scientists were Catholic!!!!

This argument is terrible. I could say that Western civilization was built by right-handed people. You're focusing on a random attribute about people.

Prove me wrong. Say something specifically that the Catholic church did in history that helped create Western civilization.

If anything, they harmed scientific progress. Look at Galileo and his trial. The Catholic church sure loved science then, huh.

It's certainly not exclusive. It didn't even have its origins in Western civilization, it was rediscovered by the founders of Western civilization just as it had been rediscovered by other civilizations and will be rediscovered in a few hundred years when the West is just a failed experiment written about in the history books.

Never had an atheist banging on my door trying to get me to get on my knees for an imaginary daddy in the sky.

>thinks atheists are satanists
>thinks atheists, who dont believe in god or any other portion of the religious mythos, believe in a character from the same mythos whose existance would prove god

I'm sorry lads, he's retarded.

Quite easily. By doing whatever the fuck I want.

tell me you wouldn't go apeshit if they outlawed delusional religitards instead of rational atheists from holding office
you retarded cunt

Attached: violationof1stamend.jpg (650x726, 87K)

Nice

Maybe atheists are angry that Christian cultists subverted and corrupted the Roman Empire and forced Jew worship on all of Europe?

Attached: Mariya_Magdalena.jpg (742x894, 108K)

The method of science is exclusive to Western Civilization, not the redditors and Tumblrinas drooling over "science" articles that just outline discoveries.

>i just repeat what the pedopriest says
mcfucking kill yourself

What do you like about Western civilization? What is it you think that is great about it? And why do you think it no longer reflects that? How is Christianity blameless in your mind in the fall of Western civilization? What is this heritage you're so proud of? Do you have any evidence of your recent ancestors being people you can be proud of? Your country has been on the side of destroying whites for quite some time. If that's what you like about the West, then I guess I can see why you're proud.

Communists piss me off just as much as religious people, because both are authoritarians, and both need to fuck off.

Glory to mankind.

Take the same image, but make the Christian a child and add 2 parents saying he will be tortured for eternity if he doesn't follow their belief system

My earlier response to the same question was: Hardly comprehensive, but probably a good starting point.

Galileo was a heretic and into some pretty weird stuff, a bit like Bruno. All quite regrettable, really.

Copernicus is a much more interesting one to bring up. The Vatican were really quite interested in his writings initially, but he had enemies in the wrong places. Shame.

>exclusive
Jesus Christ, science predates Western civilization you fucking moron. How can you possibly be this stupid? Science was rediscovered by the founders of Western civilization and when the West is gone in a few decades, another civilization will again rediscover science and flourish. They certainly won't be rediscovering Christianity. Science is associated with different religions through history, the religions are the disposable part, the science is what gets rediscovered.

>What are they hoping to accomplish?
They hope to reinforce their emotionally-driven worldview by "winning" an "argument" against a theist.

Attached: 1475642321803.png (1000x1000, 104K)