Trump suggested nuking hurricanes to stop them from hitting U.S

axios.com/trump-nuclear-bombs-hurricanes-97231f38-2394-4120-a3fa-8c9cf0e3f51c.html
What's going on big guy?

Attached: download (36).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Seems reasonable.

Attached: 1566606363849.png (612x491, 106K)

Le epic ebin

you missed the first bit where he said mexicans would carry the nuke to the hurricane in a dingy. all the Mexicans.

never change america

Attached: 356835835.jpg (659x644, 61K)

It's actually a good idea if you want to stop them, though the rain they bring is worth the damage they can cause

Attached: fag.gif (579x513, 1.8M)

That's a good idea.

Attached: download (5).png (181x279, 6K)

Oh yeah? Billions in damages is worth a bit of rain? Actually a bit far fucking too much rain.

Why are people so scared of ideas?

>Meme flag
>Support the dumbest idea
Gas yourself kike

Attached: images (3).jpg (232x217, 10K)

Teller suggested using thermonuclear warheads to create deep water ports in Alaska.

I've thought for awhile large munitions could be used to destroy the structure of hurricanes and tornadoes. A nuke would be retarded due to the radiation.

Gotta nuke something

Attached: 494B1618-54EF-4FA2-8EFA-429B3FAC1030.jpg (720x979, 89K)

>Trump suggested nuking hurricanes to stop them from hitting U.S.

So fucking what??

I don't know or even care if DJT ever really said anything about it, but a LOT of people have suggested it, and some serious attempts at theoretical analysis have been done. If DJT ever discussed it, he'd only be one of many and in good company.

Does anyone here realize how powerful a hurricane is? Man has nothing close to it. Please study before posting.

What are? Some kind of weather cuck?

Fuck the Hurricanes! Nuke'm!

Would they not pollute the seas and kill wildlife?

>the rain they bring is worth the damage they can cause

This is absolutely true. The damage caused by these storms can be devastating, but is in comparatively small areas, while the rains extend FAR beyond the central portion of the storm that can cause so much damage.

My particular region of the Southeast US depends on tropical rains for a portion of our yearly average rainfall, and we quickly go into periods of drought when those rains don't make it to us.

Lets bomb the shit out of em. Trump 2020, the chosen one.

Attached: winning.jpg (594x581, 100K)

Enjoy the Radiation Retard

Attached: download (37).jpg (238x211, 8K)

why nuke a hurricane when the gov creates them to drown black people?

Excellent. Is everybody laughing about this like they did the "I'm being wiretaped" comment? KEK pretty sure Trump means "nuke" it in the sense we nuke things...NUKE IT..slang...perhaps he has knowledge of a "weather weapon" that would do just that eh?

Bring back thinking Jow Forums I miss you.

no he was talking about putting it in a microwave
inb4 ionic microwave orbital cannon

or something like it.

Microwaves are "sound waves / frequency" right? just high temperature waves...so what is HARP? frequency waves...breaking up a Hurricane to minimize financial loss is great but it fucks with nature and the natural process of things.

Beaches torn down, others rebuilt, shifting and flooding natural water sheds...the rain from a hurricane is important as are the winds that take down old trees etc. It's a fairly nice vacuum system for nature but humans started getting in the way.

You know what haarp is?!!!!

They control and can steer these storms. I’m all for protecting our coasts. They don’t need nukes for that

Attached: D4E1F5C6-B9B8-46C9-A2FB-5EFB7E6DE9C1.jpg (1134x568, 291K)

The shoe is killer! Kek!

basically HARP is a storm nuke...you're being too literal.

Ok, this.

Attached: 4C359D2E-13EB-49A4-92E2-7AC2491301EE.jpg (3648x2736, 465K)

Which is this. Chem
Trails.....

Attached: 80B6623F-5C7E-4B14-86A8-7BB345892C47.jpg (1001x747, 519K)

In slang terms that too is a weather nuke.

Attached: 9DA2745A-56A0-4234-94DC-4C99E67C21DA.jpg (3008x2000, 2.57M)

In Trump's defense he was really high on coke.

Imagine being caught in a rain of nuclear waste.

Nice try Trump. He is going create an army of Godzilla so we can take on China.

*from hitting Epstine Island

Fact: There is zero evidence that nuking hurricanes doesn't help.

video or it didn't happen

congrats, you just made the hurricane radioactive!

Looks like trudeau going to fire his massive nuclear warhead off in trumps wife.
American cucked by trudeau

What if we nuke a hurricane heading for China?

but user
if you fuck your enemies wife THEY win