Leafs- why did ya'll elect this faggot?

Attached: trudeau_faggot.jpg (1231x643, 68K)

memeflaggot sage

>voting is real

he'l literally and figuratively a puppet on a drama stage.

look at those faggy socks

Melania seems to not think so.

Attached: MelaniaJustin.png (543x768, 383K)

Haha they elected a yoga teacher to lead their country.

I call him twinkle toes.

Attached: trudeau socks.png (368x400, 239K)

Melania likes homos like all women

I hope Canadians fully grasp just how much of a laughing stock he's made Canada on the global stage.

We Americans have always been a laughing stock, you guys used to actually be kind of liked by the world at large.

Welcome to the clown club, North Texas.

lol you've never been laid b4 have you? that's the look of a woman who knows what real men are. sure, melania is a whore, but apparently, she want's to be Justin's whore. and donnie knows.

the government gives like 2.6 billion to media to broadcast liberal propaganda all day. 2 billion for cbc and 600 million to local tv stations. propaganda works.

its faggy but u know he could fuck 99% of the women in NA

She knows he's a fag

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1440x1060, 207K)

Attached: 1566578261157.jpg (600x800, 127K)

I didn't. Everyone I work with did though, because "it's time for change" (I shit you not) but now they all regret it.

I don't even think they know why they regret it, to be honest. They are just as low-information now as they were then. I think it's just because it's cool to dislike him right now.

I am an incel sperg.

hes actually doing the nazi march. trudeau confirmed natsoc

i ship it

Trudeau looks like Rachel Maddow

Two things factor in.
Here in Leafland, it's typical that we don't vote in the New Guy as much as we vote out the Old Guy. Previous to Justin we had Chairman Steve, who spent as much time campaigning as he did proroguing the Government. We'd had enough, he'd gone from Hero to Zero.
Second, Justin was the son of Saint Pierre who, although hated in his lifetime, has come to be seen as an elder statesman. A rosy afterglow. I listened in on Justin's eulogy for Pierre and was moved, as were most other Leafs I have talked to.
I live in a riding that has been NDP since the 1990s. I met the candidate several times and he was pretty chill
Also, when he gave Trump a framed drawing of the building Grandpa Fred had is brothel in I thought it was next level trolling

Attached: justin castro detail.jpg (621x466, 36K)

Even mexicans laugh at canada

Justin's father is Fidel Castro.

They wanted to smoke weed and fuck dogs... legally.
Trudeau delivered big for the Leafs.

Attached: 1563492545702.jpg (250x125, 3K)

goddamn degenerates

Harper was a chinese & Israeli sellout
Trudeau is near the same with more mainstream faggotry

Attached: 994e8e06fb918a733e30c3622fd608a2a9be9e276a537e8f8941002064e5e176.jpg (4296x2080, 1.45M)

Dont know which canadian is faggier- Justin Trudeau or Sarah Mclachlan