Is it possible to use marijuana responsibly?

In your opinion, is it possible to be a responsible member of society while smoking marijuana? Would this require less smoking (say, 1-2 times a week max)? How dangerous is it for your health really? How come regular stoners seem much lazier and more unmotivated, and is there any way to avoid turning into that? Does anyone here know anyone with a Master's or something who also smokes weed? I am asking cuz I am pursuing a master's in computer science and weed makes it much harder to do my schoolwork, but it makes me really happy and eases my antisocial/psychotic violent tendencies, so I don't really know what to think.

Attached: 1566259694029.jpg (1080x1662, 218K)

no, weed smokers should switch to fentanyl & die because they're fucking retarded & a waste of space

I'm really gravitating towards this viewpoint because I've been getting so much more done whenever I take a T break (stop smoking) for a month or two. That being said, I feel like anyone who does any drug BESIDES weed should be publically executed in town square the same day.

>waste of space, fucking retarded

That honestly just seems to be the case. Most weed users are simply wasting their lives. They don't have many interests and they do not care about self-improvement. But is it possible to smoke weed and not fit into the stoner stereotypes?

OP is a faggot. Daily smoker here. Smoked erryday during Engineering School. 3.1/4 when graduated while working a job and putting my own damn self thru school. I woulda shot myself if it wasn't for the ganja.

>violent tendencies

Attached: 5f8b5249645ae1f8ef968d0a78ac4d6f.jpg (236x324, 18K)

crutches are retarded, but putting laws around them is even more retarded and a waste of time. if someone wants to fuck up their life, let them.

Your work comes first user, if it makes it hard then evaluate if smoking is worth the difficulty it causes. But life is also worth living and who cares really what anyone besides yourself think? But if its my advice you want, I get my work done long before I start smoking. Smoke so much you get tired of it, is something that helped me, get your fill so it doesn't start to dictate your life.

They deserve to be permanently a convicted felon for a reason. They have no place in society.

this

Idk I smoke weed and I'm doing good. Why you so mad? You should all smoke weed

this. wouldn't be so nigger tier mad for no reason.

sure but there's a lot of losers who won't use it responsibly and the increased ease of obtaining it that comes with legality doesn't justify fucking them over. Same with gambling btw.

I am serious on how to professionally acquire weed without having gnto buy it from niggers.

yes but not for some people. it makes me very timid, derealizede, depersonalized, and slows down my cognition.

I know engineers and people with Phd's that were heavy weed smokers. Pretty sure they still smoke but not as much. I think you nailed it with the 1-2 times a week. There is a difference between doing something you enjoy and having that thing become your lifestyle.

Depends on the person, just remember weed makes the intolerable tolerable and will make it so you won't change your misery.

If you use it to play a game or something for an hour then go to sleep eh who cares. If you are getting high to escape from work every night alone just so you don't have to deal with the thoughts of going back there?

Yeah...time to focus on something else.

Attached: 1564504119231.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>Is it possible to smoke weed and not fit into the stoner stereotypes

Yes, I believe it is. I got my 60 year old, high school biology teacher of a father into smoking weed, cant really say I've noticed a major difference in him other than him not flipping his shit at my mother for little things anymore.

As long as you can put it down as easily as you can pick it up, it doesn't become your "personality", and you don't spend the majority of your money on it, it's okay. It was never regulated until the early 20th century, and people were fine.

Weed sucks compared to Percocet. I take it for legit medical reasons. It doesn’t intoxicate me, just kills the soul crushing pain.

niggers usually have terrible weed.

Use your noodle theres probably a legal state near you

As someone who smokes weed it was interesting spending the week in downtown Toronto watching homeless dudes blowing tokes as businessmen just cruised on by. Felt clown world.

I cant, I had to quit the shit because I smoked it all day and despite holding a job I never moved up because everyone else was better than me at it since they werent stoned. Some people can use it responsibly though.

Ever since I've been smoking, my GPA and attendance for my college classes have improved dramatically. When I smoke I feel interested in doing shit again, and I become more productive, as opposed my natural state of avoiding responsibilitys/ having a PTSD episode
>That feel when carjacked and mugged by spics
>Tfw you end up need glasses because of it

Attached: mrossbtaick01.png (1071x651, 888K)

Not even fucking close. But the thing is could I buy weed from long range and have it mailed or would customs stop that shit and return to sender if it came here?

It's best use is as an altertnative for other drugs with strong side effects, like opiates and antidepressants.

> How come regular stoners seem much lazier and more unmotivated,
Because it's attractive to lazy unmotivated people, and they pursue more highs over achivements.
>and is there any way to avoid turning into that?
Not using, Using in moderation, always pursuing your goals, in that order.

>antisocial/psychotic violent tendencies,
How bad is your shit, and are you taking other treatment?

>Weed sucks compared to Percocet.
Let me know how the county lock up treats you.

If I controlled the drug scheduling, I would remove cannabis, all DMT variants (shrooms, ayahuasca too), mescaline, iboga/ibogaine. They all have therapeutic potential, and are either virtually harmless or anti-addictive. The potential to heal cultural issues with them is possible. Shrooms keep cluster (aka suicide) headaches at bay. Cannabis relieves some pain, no harmful sides, helps with appetite and nausea, depression and anxiety in some.

I'd reschedule MDMA probably. Seen too many braindead rave kids to want OTC sales of it.

Customs is international. Why would you get weed from outside the country? Also never buy drugs in the mail. It might work a few times but I wouldn't risk it.

No

Cannabinoids stay in your blood for a day or two. Small hits, wait a few days, repeat. Never get your tolerance up to the point where you're more high than not. Then you're not getting high, you're avoiding a sober mind.

I think if you use it moderately (Once or twice on weekends) it wouldn't be a problem. But only as a reward for doing something productive. For me it's a problem. I use it every day after work and it's starting to become a problem again. I've manged to quit for periods and always improved my state of being. It definitely is a useful drug, but needs to be used with caution and intent to get any benefits.

dunno. smoked it twice, i don't get why it's so fucking popular and shit. Only makes you laugh at anything like a baby then makes you feel weird

On the other hand i have a resistance to all of them substances

Attached: 1565220390360.gif (309x300, 2.57M)

yeah ops a fuckin retard who cant control himself. dont blame the plant for your own sloth

Weed making life interesting is very underrated among normies. People who don't have anhedonia or clinical depression can't really relate to everything simultaneously having equal value in what to do, but that what to do takes too much effort, for weeks or months at a time. Just autopilot NPC bullshit.

Use the plant to figure out the sloth man.

>You should all smoke weed
Why do weed smokers always want to push their shit onto others? You are worse than the faggots.

Try it or don't. It's not for everyone.

So long as alcohol is a legal and socially acceptable substance to alter your mind with, weed should be as well.

Nothing is wrong with either in moderation and they’re a good social lubricant/relaxation aid. But if either consumes your life, you’re fucked

onion markets, or craigslist

>MDMA
MDAI > MDMA

Attached: MDAI.png (738x251, 16K)

no

Yes, I'm a pot junkie and inject it in my eyeballs every 15mins...

You absolute fucking kikes... have a cone and stop taking our freedom.

>60 years old
>flipping shit at his mother

I am only 22 but I tend to have a very antisocial mindset and I totally feel more at peace with the world when I smoke. To me, that's the major upside. It frees me from the torture chamber of my own mind.

I can stop on a dime. I only smoked thrice in the past month, and before that I didn't smoke for 1.5 months, and before that I smoked thrice and before that I didn't smoke two months. I would never spend my bottom dollar on weed, though I have in the past when I used dab carts. I will bet that those dab carts are way more addictive (in part because of their ease of use and discreetness compared to their flower counterparts)

Learn spanish and buy it from Spics.
>inb4 spic
I am actually Russian lmao

Thank you user. It's just a question of self control at this point.

>increased ease of obtaining it
One of many factors. There's also the fact that it's become WAY more powerful and also that its negative side effects are being shunned.

>same as gambling
As someone who has worked in a place that sells lotto tickets for years, I say that those scratchers are a hole in your wallet. However, if you keep it at a minimum then it is a slow leak and it does not interfere with your life. Some people can afford to lose a little money to flashy paper every week, cuz that's what it is.

Also, I never smoke dabs anymore. I only stick to herbal weed. Anything else is unnatural in my opinion.

Attached: 1427673590676.jpg (499x499, 76K)

>describing the effects of weed
That's exactly what you want from it. The problems really start when you start seeing this shit when you're sober.

I used to smoke weed to pass the time faster at my wageslave job, and even though I adhered to a routine that effectively balanced both work and school, I felt negative side effects really hard. A lack of energy all the time, general laziness, fucked up sleep rhythm, family frowning on it, becoming friends with losers, etc.

what are you trying to say user?

I'm afraid that I will become like that eventually... But I am determined not to. That being said, quitting was a responsible move when it consumes your life. I also understand that doing it at work when you have a job you love is probably a bad idea.

>antisocial/psychotic
I am what you would call dangerously blackpilled. I think society is sick and do not interact with other humans unless I absolutely have to. I stay off social media completely. People always want to be my friend but I never have any interest in them- on the outside I have an outgoing personality but it is nothing but a mask to help me blend in and seem normal, which is something I developed over time.
In reality I am a cold, cruel, manipulating human who enjoys the misery of others. I love driving around in snowstorms and laughing at people who got into accidents, for example. A bit ago, some dude OD'd at my gas station and I just took a selfie with his corpse instead of using Narcan to save him.
This was after I hadn't smoked for a bit. Wasn't allowed to cuz of my dad. That's about how psychotic I am.

>other meds?

Absolutely refuse anything synthetic or man-made. I have an IQ of 170 and my body is a powerful machine that can run a mile in under 5 minutes. My mother died of antidepressant abuse, the only pills I take are melatonin.

>In your opinion, is it possible to be a responsible member of society while drinking alcohol? Would this require less drinking (say, 1-2 times a week max)? How dangerous is it for your health really? How come regular alcoholics seem much lazier and more unmotivated, and is there any way to avoid turning into that? Does anyone here know anyone with a Master's or something who also drinks alcohol? I am asking cuz I am pursuing a master's in computer science and alcohol makes it much harder to do my schoolwork, but it makes me really happy and eases my antisocial/psychotic violent tendencies, so I don't really know what to think.

Ofc it is I just smoke rarely

>Is it possible to safely utilize something that literally paralyzes your fucking brain?

No.

i'm a lazy piece of shit either way, i really feel no difference

Very few people on this board or on this Earth are as pro-freedom as I. I know you cannot really become a "pot junkie" but that's part of the danger, the fact that there are no immediate bad effects like say, crack.

>In your opinion, is it possible to be a responsible member of society while smoking marijuana?

Yes and no. When I first smoked I was already 30. So I had already been through school and I had a 5-figure paying job. Now I'm up to 6 figures and up until recently I was smoking nightly to sleep, with a little more on the weekends to have fun. I know several others like this.

Recently I haven't been able to get weed so I can't smoke. I felt a short burst of productivity after I stopped, but then went back to my usual routine.

So I'm not a deadbeat, but I started smoking after I laid a solid foundation for myself. Several stoners I know that are deadbeats got into it way too early - and made their lives about it. In the end, it comes down to being personally responsible. Smoke after you have your shit done, and don't smoke when you have stuff you want / need to do.

It's going to make you a lazy piece of shit and you will smoke more and more as tolerance goes up. No.

Marijuana is the only drug never used in mind control experiments because it's pretty much impossible to brainwash someone who's high on weed. Whole planet needs to smoke.

Yes.....here, in Canada, we have Doctors, and Lawyers that smoke the shit. You're NOT gonna get any of them to admit that publicly though, even with the shit being legal.
However.....I can tell you they most likely didn't achieve their positions by smoking it, rather they probably picked it up after. They're also probably at a higher risk to fuck up too.

Most people here, that smoke, just have regular mundane jobs, BUT are quite able to function competently......I've always been able to function, and have been employed most of my life. It's NOT like drinking !

Just smoke at night
T. Law student

Leaf.

I'm planning on growing my own.

I seem to have managed it. 25 years a mainframe system programmer, raised two children to responsible adulthood and am now sufficiently financially secure as to be able to quit my job having barely turned 50. I own my house, my car and motorcycle. Smoked 3-4 times a week since early 20s, and daily for the last 15 years, as my finances and connections became able to overcome any minor hiccups in the supply of product.

In all other respects, I'm a model citizen. Car's insured, lawn's mowed, fence is painted. Cops don't give a fuck about me and never have. I go through about an ounce a month.

Only difference between now and 35 years ago? I have to go to fruit and savouries when I get the munchies - just can't eat the candy and chocolate any more.

To quote Bill Hicks - Never hurt anyone, never robbed anyone, never lost my job, my house, my wife, my car. Laughed my ass off and went about my day.

Weed should be used sparingly like any other drug, but I would say it's relatively healthy than alcohol used in the same frequency. Of course it has its own unique issues, and people treat it more lightly than alcohol which they shouldn't. Teenagers in highschool these days barely view it as a drug. If I could only smoke or drink a few times a week, I would choose smoking.

It’s absolutely fine in moderation, this board is just full of kids who like to make themselves feel morally superior by shitting on something normies do.

If used too often however, it does make you lazy and unmotivated. Not because of any “ruins your brain” pseudoscience, but because when you’re high you’re okay with not doing anything. Contrary to what most smokers say, once a day is too much. Any altered state of consciousness ceases being useful when you start using it as a substitute for your normal state of consciousness. It is also addictive, not like alcohol or hard drugs, more like coffee. It is good for self reflection, creativity and deep thinking, and bad for practical, detailed or mentally demanding tasks. Don’t use it just to pass the time or to make a boring experience bearable, only to accentuate an experience that would be good even without weed.

I too have come to the conclusion that moderation is key, but it's getting harder and harder to keep it in moderation with the lack of social stigma and also advances in weed tech.

Me too, for when society collapses.