At what point does the fact this man's idiocy is an existential threat

to all life on this planet sink in?

Attached: 1565719550977.png (512x512, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/01/donald-trump-2016-authoritarian-213533
youtu.be/6L7sNahAgY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cope

Attached: ECihUQ6U4AA15Ut.jpg (720x720, 65K)

He's a retard for sure but only 15 months till he's in jail

You photo-shopped him to prove to us you have no real text arguments.

Congrats, you played yourself.

t. Abbo meth head

>At what point does the fact this man's idiocy is an >existential threatto all life on this planet sink in?

Nothing at all hysterical and unhinged about you, ShareBlue....

Attached: djt-tank-rolling.jpg (1900x1336, 645K)

All Heil der chosen

Attached: 1566765323834m.jpg (1024x691, 111K)

>but only 15 months till he's in jail

Attached: anim-laughing-minions.gif (384x207, 1.55M)

Having that image on your mom's iPad says a lot about you too buttercup

sage, so many shill threads

>Trumps idiocy threatening the planet and stuff and I'm very angry

Attached: 011.png (873x824, 443K)

i'm pro-end of all life on earth and i think you're lying
this orange boomer isn't a threat to anything except white america

When you KYS OP. Then we will care. Do it faggot

This. It's almost Mueller Time.

Only a few more years. Hang on, sweaty.

Hopefully he continues to make life miserable for as long as possible for the NPC SJW Lefties.

>but only 15 months till he's in jail
OH NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Should we tell him?

Attached: CapLaugh.gif (361x150, 1.86M)

he's quite an egocentric retard
which is why /pol and other americans of german-descent love him

this is true and a serious flaw in people, a study showed the only thing that bound Trump supporters together across race, class, and education level was they liked authoritarians

Authoritarian leaders don't have to be bad but when you are a senile narcissist that doesn't understand how to use a computer and says the most asinine shit possible about everything that comes across your desk then it's bad.

MAGA you little bitch

2016->2020

Trump and his presidency are nearly forgotten, and what a shitshow it was.

> a study showed
Wanna know how I know...

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/01/donald-trump-2016-authoritarian-213533

>University psychiatrist: Trump 'may be responsible for many more million deaths' than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao
Just think about all the poor little brown children getting tossed into an oven right as we speak.
youtu.be/6L7sNahAgY0

Attached: 289F37C4-EFC7-4877-9A37-734D32D07B00.jpg (960x640, 135K)

>politico
Kek, what a faggot

>senile narcissist that doesn't understand how to use a computer and says the most asinine shit possible about everything that comes across your desk then it's bad.
Speaking of Joe Biden, Pocahontas, and gulag Sanders, who are you voting for?

>My finding is the result of a national poll I conducted in the last five days of December under the auspices of the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, sampling 1,800 registered voters across the country and the political spectrum. Running a standard statistical analysis, I found that education, income, gender, age, ideology and religiosity had no significant bearing on a Republican voter’s preferred candidate. Only two of the variables I looked at were statistically significant: authoritarianism, followed by fear of terrorism, though the former was far more significant than the latter.

Cope Trumptard you are just a scared little boy and Trump is your surrogate daddy

T. mohammed al jumanji

Get CHOSEN on you fucking nigger

I bet they thought the same with other aggressive POTUSes too. Somehow we're still alive and kicking.

Just save some time and do 'orange man bad' next time.

Attached: D7OQz0oX4AAIQO-.jpg (1071x1200, 107K)

>a faggy study by some progressive liberal professor told me. checkmate trumptard.

What's the studies definition of "authoritarianism?"

>admitting it's possible to elect an idiot
Based. Death to America.

fuck you in the ass you degenerate piece of shit. Go back to your hole and die of ebola in a respectable fashion.

Just read the article fucking brainlet it's not nearly as biased as you seem to think it is the professor is definitely a libshit but he says that even some portion of Democrats and a lot of independents are drawn to authoritarians

>he says that even some portion of Democrats and a lot of independents are drawn to authoritarians
So what the fuck is your point then retard?
You must be new, fuck off back kikebook boomer,
You must be new.

Retarded bait thread. Trump has done more for this country than any president since Lyndon Johnson. He WILL be re-elected in 2020 and it will be for the better of the country as a whole. I don't expect a poltard to understand that, but it's reality. Get comfortable with the idea or neck yourself.

Imagine unironically believing this.

Attached: 1564506797020.gif (280x250, 1.43M)

How many more sauceless claims against Trump, shills?

At what point does that fact that Israel spreading its filth, degeneracy, and immorality become and existential threat to the world?...I have seen solid evidence for all of this...

Imagine having no rebuttal and resort to imagineposting
yike

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>meme flag

Attached: 1564513518939.png (1862x1082, 364K)