Europa whiteness map

Allow me to present to you the OFFICIAL whiteness map of Europa. The map is final and no alterations may be made. If you're offended, sorry not sorry. We can't all be white, kid.

Attached: whiteness map of europa.png (4592x3196, 940K)

>british
>white

Attached: bros in huwhite2.jpg (508x700, 150K)

Does that include Desden? Needs more fire if so.

Based and redpilled.

If you browned out London and Birmingham then I MAY agree with you...

Attached: hello i am huwhite39.jpg (600x360, 76K)

K den so whatchu gonna do now

>british
>white

Attached: 1566672144823.jpg (600x474, 135K)

All anglos need to be culled. Bunch of fucking nigger loving niggers.

I get it for bantz, but do Europeans honestly get so nitpicky about what is white? Whites should be uniting not excluding eachother. We're under attack everywhere.

>Greek
>This dimension

You really want to start a race war, white boi?

Yes

Attached: 1566490478718.png (709x511, 152K)

Fuck off, Diego Rodriguez-O'Malley.

Attached: army mutt.jpg (416x392, 80K)

Attached: gettyimages-1027208308-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 358K)

germanic gang will drop your ass, *nglo

Attached: 1549073528499.gif (331x197, 1.71M)

Are you absolutely 100% sure, that you want to start that race war?

Attached: germany.jpg (690x640, 129K)

LOL you are a minority in your own city for fucks sake.

YES. FIGHT ME HANZ

You asked for it white boi

OH SHIT DAS WE WAS FUHRER AND SHIET MAINE. GERMANY BE RIGHTFULLY OUR CLAY , MAH NIGGUH.

I love these threads. This is why I come to pol

I've never known a people more obsessed with whiteness than mestizos. Be them of the southeast Asian variety, Mexican or central American. And not necessarily in a bad way. Just sayin'. Blacks only mention it as a way to contextualize themselves in a binary. They would even come to regard Chinese as white, if they shared a society with them. Critical race theory need not apply. It comes to mestizos naturally. They project this level of caring onto white people as though it is the primary motivator for how they decide to interact with them. Be it charitably, with mutual respect or seeming irritable. All white people emotion toward them, is first and foremost to do with being white. That's actually pretty accurate in their interaction with blacks, but extremely rare when interacting with mestizos. Yet this assumption persists. I find it strange, but never surprising.