I get that alot of jews are pieces of shit

But you guys gotta understand that not all jews are cut throat faggots. Look at matt stone, the co creator of south park, or charles Krauthammer, or greg gutfeld. If you honestly hate these people you are a little girl who sucks at math and you should kill yourself.

Attached: E4302331-79E0-442D-BC86-B2A7D4B78C21.png (800x449, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2003/03/15/nyregion/miracle-dream-prank-fish-talks-town-buzzes.html
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2854189.stm
bitchute.com/video/y9P3lWGCqHlg/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w
youtube.com/watch?v=HhFRGDyX48c
rense.com/general66/rosen.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Our countries are better off without any of them. The fires are rising and soon the day of judgement will come.

Every Talmud will be destroyed in glorious fire.

Attached: 1566628690529.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Slide thread filename.
Why do you faggots manufacture these idiotic threads?

fuck off (((greg gutfeld)))

thanks American Jew who thinks he's based and not like the rest but will just be called a self-hating Jew by the 90% who are snakes in the grass to the country that's been so good to them

Jews are at the very least, visually unacceptable. Sage

>But you guys gotta understand that not all jews are cut throat faggots
\

OP is right.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 5.42.32 PM.png (982x959, 400K)

The majority of communist revolutions and governments not in Asia were filled to the brim with jews.
90% of Jews want everyone to burn and they deserved every massacre and slaughter

Kvetch all you want, Greg. You cant stop what is coming. You have no one to blame but you and yours.

Attached: 14355178_317324895279225_1916995115523463754_n.jpg (600x480, 92K)

>charles Krauthammer
You mean THE anti-white, lefty neocon kike? Press 'S' to spit on his grave.

S
S
S
S

No, not all Jews.
But many of them.

I met a jew one time who was cool, he worked at a gas station in st louis. Had a decent conversation about the bars on his windows and called niggers the zombie apocalypse for the five minutes it took for me to buy some milk and leave.
every other jew has been shitty person though, and I've met 12ish now. That's worse than my spic experiences but not as bad as niggers.
tl;dr fuck jews in general really

Of course, but when it comes to cultural identity people will still support things that fall into their favor. I have a few westernized Muslim friends who are basically white hipsters, Muslim only to their parents.
Yet, I know that unless they get really invested into starting a family with some white slut that if there was ever choice they would side with their own people and that under very specific circumstances we would be enemies.

Even your most good hearted jew is still going to gravitate towards things that are jewish and this usually means subscribing to libcuck world views that generate multi-cultural societies in which jews feel the safest. They would never support a western nation being "homogeneous" even if offered a place in it, because jews being the only minority means jews get noticed the most.

It's kind of like all the mutts on Jow Forums that desire white people making a "come back" but would probably regress once they realize they still wouldn't fit in.

Honestly, Jews have dug themselves in pretty deep, here in the USA. You had lots of warnings. Lots and lots of them saying that you were Jewing too much, and the American people won't stand for it. Do you remember that fish in the fish market in New York City?
nytimes.com/2003/03/15/nyregion/miracle-dream-prank-fish-talks-town-buzzes.html
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2854189.stm
Made headlines around the world, that did. And what did you do? Ignore the warnings, Jew-speed ahead.

Well, now you're in a pickle, you are. Some Jews really are good folks, yes, I've seen it. In order to separate the kernels from the chafe, they are gonna have to give up the Jewish religion entirely. Study it objectively, discriminately, not as Jews, but as people. If they do that, then some will survive, and I personally I hope they do. These people will add value to our lives and our world. But the rest of the Jews, which is >95% of them, will add nothing worth keeping around.

Yes, the DOTR is coming. Jews cannot stop it. All they can do is emigrate. They haven't learned how to live with others anywhere else. For instance, Jews have made themselves unwelcome in both Argentina and Hungary. Why is that? Jews just can't stop Jewing. Maybe Pissrael will take them in?

Attached: Jews.png (471x293, 3K)

>Krauthammer
Seriously this fucking guy? War cheerleading Jew... ffs.

Attached: 1560059754543.png (2029x1816, 1.79M)

you just lost my vote wayne.

They play both sides, always have. If you only play one side, you do not have complete control.

Also, sorry but you all have to go. You cant take chances with jews on whether they're good or not. The risk is too high, sorry. Blame the schizo psychopaths amongst your people who ruined it for you.

>Look at matt stone, the co creator of south park
The guy who makes a mockery of the reality of jewish influence and influences the morals of the goy?

>charles Krauthammer
You mean that guy who worked for the jewish propaganda kike news? Wow what a hero offering opinion drivel for the goyim animals

>greg gutfeld
More fox news kikes wow big suprise

>If you honestly hate these people you are a little girl who sucks at math and you should kill yourself.

Dang I guess I'm a little girl now better report to the Epstein manor to receive my mandatory Jewish seeding

Attached: 1558769717785.gif (498x280, 1.06M)

>matt stone
>dude weed, degenerate Jew who doesn't even write the episodes. Trey is the real brains.
>krauthammer
>neocon

Honest Jew thread?

Attached: Harald-Rosenthal.jpg (960x960, 116K)

>this thread does not exist

South Park is absolute shit. They take 3rd rate jokes which couldn't make it onto The Latest of All Late Shows, and couple it with shockingly artless technoshit animation

Attached: colorforms_toy.jpg (461x580, 121K)

Here's another for you. His speeches on the real cause of WWI are Jow Forums as fuck.

Attached: Benjamin-Friedman.jpg (470x534, 46K)

The problem is not that Jews are pieces of shit. In my experience, most aren't. The problem is that they live at least somewhat apart, as Jews. Most consider their identity as Jews more important than their citizenship in their host country.

Furthermore, they cannot live safely and thrive in a country which is strongly unified by tradition or ethnicity.

They act and vote accordingly.

This documentary by the Israeli filmaker Yoav Shamir should be required viewing for Jow Forums. The interview with his grandmother about Jews is a thermonuclear redpill.

Attached: Defamation.jpg (258x387, 20K)

forgot link

bitchute.com/video/y9P3lWGCqHlg/

Greg's jewish?

Jews could happily fit in. But if they did, they would eventually become assimilated and disappear into the melting pot like everybody else.

Judaism is at its core a method of avoiding this, by making Jews inherently unassimila-able. You literally cannot be a good jew and get along fine with your neighbours and have a happy normal life...if you did you would effectively no longer be a Jew.

There are elaborate methods built into the DNA of the religion, to keep Jews separate...mentally and when possible physically.

Fear of gentiles is key... it’s hammered into the Jewish mind and soul from birth.

>charles Krauthammer
He was a kike zionist neocon war monger. Fuck him.

the only good jew is a dead jew

Lots of red pills in that movie.

>Defamation - ADL bullying Ukraine into downplaying the Holodomor as serious as the Holocaust

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w

I like Michael Savage, when he told that one caller to get aids and die and choke on a sausage, that was based as shit on live tv, he’s banned from the uk. Michael Savage is a based dude.

you kidding me?
>(((guttfield)))

>not all jews
The bad ones are bad enough for the rest. Like these
>matt stone
Cultural subversion
>charles Krauthammer
Neocon shill
>Greg gutfeld
Corporate stooge

Can we just purge these clowns and develop a society for humans?

Kill yourself inferiorboi

I think you're point is somewhat unsound, but I understand the point you are trying to make. But one of your implicit premises is misguided, to wit, "if you hate Jews" or "hate all Jews" or, etc. You see the thing is, there is no need to hate Jews at all. I'm not saying I or anyone does or does not hate Jews. Frankly, who cares? I don't need to hate anybody to take care of business. All I need to do is develop a heuristic for analyzing corruption and organized crime that accounts for their hypernormalization and using the correct displacement functional and topological analysis I can detect white collar crimes and their perpetrators, no matter how clever they are, and prove the case against them using due process and put their asses away for either a very long time or until the firing squad is ready. BY LAW. If they are all Jewish, none of them are Jewish, I hate them, I don't hate them, it does't matter. All I have to do is "do the math". So what was your point? It doesn't matter. All that matters is if I can do what I say that I can. And if I can, and it happens, I guarantee that in spite of the necessity and lawfulness, in spite of propriety and due process, if it turned out to be a lot of these people who are busted are Jews, like thousands of times what they should be according to the percentage of the population, that THIS will not cause a single eyelash to bat. All that will happen is the rest of the syndicate will squelch it before it can happen, or yell 'anti-semite, anti-semite" and all the goyim will bow down in shame and and that's the bottom line. Do you see a pattern here or are you a moron?

Benjamin Friedman and Harold Wallace Rosenthal are two different Jews.

Ben Friedman grew disgusted with what Jews were doing, so he spoke out about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=HhFRGDyX48c

Harold Rosenthal was paid to give a frank interview in which he laid it all out as best he knew. He was murdered not long after the interview went public.
rense.com/general66/rosen.htm

Different eras, different men.

Attached: 12 things a Jew can do to fuck off.jpg (708x935, 63K)

ill check those tripple trips but i aint reading all that shit homie. i know damn well every last kike is rotten to the core.

i've met some freakish/hell jews in my life.
and i've met some very based/intellectual/funny jews in my life.

i was standing next to a jew at a trump rally and we were cracking jokes and laughing together, and cheering on potus with common goals/ideas that resonated with us.
we even talked about investments ofc.
after the rally, we shook hands.
he could sense i had the power level.
and i could sense he was juden.
we still had a great time.

Attached: 1558539204358.gif (300x259, 1.68M)

>The bad ones are bad enough for the rest. Like these
exactly. 4% commiting 54% of violent crime is good reason to avoid every last nigger.

>i was standing next to a jew at a trump rally
surprise surprise

Attached: MIGA trump.jpg (960x930, 64K)

I'm not gonna watch Jow Forums the movie simply because every point has already been made here ad nauseum.
You can always cherry pick the worst, most dishonest Jews or Jewish communities, most Jew supremacist people or places, point and say '"see? This is what they think about you! Its your duty to hate them back!"
I've been saying it and immgonna keep saying it because i fear for my family and my own life
We weren't brought up this way. I'm a white American and white America is my people first and foremost.
Judaism is a faith I have personally with god.
We weren't brought up that way, supremacist, taught bad of "goyim". (Never even knew the word til I came here). I went to public school, Hebrew school was only a couple nights a week to learn the language and nothing else
We were brainwashed about the exaggeration of the holocaust and taught that Israel was made to be a refuge therefrom, by some people. Most never commented on it at all. It never registered with me and was basically never broughtnup, irrelevant.
We don't hate you. We probably hate ourselves more
(In the sense that Jews are notorious for guilt and neurosis)
But also in a sense that many Jews absolutely loathe Zionist and their atrocities.

What's your point? The end result is that they spoke the truth that wasn't easily discerned in those days.

"elites" are cancer on the face of existence. If you took part in what these degenerates did for sooooo long you get shot in the head.

Attached: Img-1564001051526.jpg (309x395, 85K)

I myself am humbled by the digital sign. The point in simple is that if we just "do the math", then it is beside the point to hate or not hate Jews. The point is to prosecute white collar crime and all other felonious crime, and the issue will settle itself. It is only necessary to ENFORCE THE LAW. The whole issue of how bad or evil the criminal is happens to be BESIDE THE POINT. All you have to do is detect the crime, find the criminal, arrest him and his accomplices, investigate any accessories, follow all leads beyond that, and just apply the appropriate sentence of punishment for the crime. THAT will solve the problems of people, not loadmouthing about how "evil" or "bad" people are, no matter what the truth of that. Just enforce the fucking law.

Attached: Img-1563998117787.jpg (1335x600, 219K)

You know how i know youre a ginger 95 pound manlet bitchboy?
Just because u suck at life doesnt mean its the jews fault
Now, Pretty please, with sugar on top, kill your fucking self

Attached: Img-1564275139019.jpg (640x461, 179K)

You literally have an iq below 100 if you dont worship south park.

>I myself am humbled by the digital sign
kek

But the problem you will always run into when it comes to enforcing the law is corruption and nepotism. Money talks, jews walk (out of jail).

Attached: Img-1563997049965.jpg (720x413, 203K)

Exhibit 1: this is the kinda Jew I expect will survive in post-DOTR America. It's basically a non-Jew. I would say it's a Jew-In-Name-Only, but I expect that they will have to distance themselves from the moniker 'Jew'.

Trips of truth, I am this Jew And I don't fear that because myself and my own have done nothing.
What's more, if 99% of those proven guilty and prosecuted were Jewish, I wouldn't really be shocked either, and I couldn't say it was rigged. I have never tried to do any harm to anyone all my life, we've never enriched ourselves off exploitation, subversion, crime etc. Nor ever been complicit while another has, Jew or gentile, who was a part of our families or cricles.

We are not supremacist, not Zionist and we hate rapefugees, globohomo and Zionism.
I'm sure you're all sick of hearing #notalljews but all I can do in the face of seeing many call for my literal extermination, is say I am here, I am innocent. I'm not to blame

Silence is tacit support. Yes, you and your family will be killed on dotr if you fail to call out the demonic jew agenda. This shouldn't scare you at all. You won't let your fellow jews genocide the goyim as they wish, right? Right?

Cnn and all state doing the Baal / moloch hands. This world's a cult.

Attached: 1350673695_allstate.jpg (1000x717, 89K)

Yes, and for the reasons I gave, which is that the "corrupt ones" and their minions have a "bottom line" that is to stay on top, out of jail and rich. Like all criminals. So there is no "lawful" way to prosecute them within the frame of normal enforcement procedure. They have to be treated as "outlaws" therefore, and special operations units of integrity are the only solution. But, they are all heavily controlled and brainwashed, so that won't happen either. Heroes are only in movies like the "Expendables" and "Inglourious Bastards" and so it really does overshadow the whole issue of "good Jews" or even "bad Jews" but really it raises the question of how much of the patient is now cancer? How can one save a patient that is basically just a beating heart feeding a cancer that replaced the rest of the body? People are actually kvetching about "not all Jews" and whatnot when no matter what the composition of the cartels that's a petty issue, because everyone is under the thumb of a very organized and evil crime machine and so the only thing that can happen to help the patient is that its remains are removed from the cancer, not the cancer removed from the patient. So I'm now rolling for a great and destructive "Act of God" to take care of prosecuting this case to a close, because no one else will.

>So I'm now rolling for a great and destructive "Act of God" to take care of prosecuting this case to a close, because no one else will.
Allow me to assist

Attached: smugly dancing.gif (215x206, 840K)

>you just lost my vote wayne.
You misunderstand.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 5.25.02 PM.png (1247x913, 485K)

I wish this were just a game, just a larp that we could all laugh off, but it's not. Take heed and prepare accordingly. It's gonna get really messy before it gets better.

>Filename
Yeah, there's another out there that used to put pics up with file names like that. The problem is, not proof, but authenticity.

Subtle, substantive, repeatable, beyond coincidental circumstantial evidence can STILL be thrown out of court. If you want to sway everyone, just have a reporter axe the Question.

Let's go. Let's get it on. Right now is the time to strike. Get everything out in the open, and we'll do this fucking thing right now.

We're ready. Pull the trigger.

Attached: 798d6be24b1f0effc1eb908679a774b8b89058ca58f78e496d59837c61829289.png (559x558, 459K)

The issue there is there will undoubtedly be a large faction pushing for bloodline investigation and the like, insisting upon the necessity for an absolute, "FINAL" solution.

In options

"Most of the jews are bad but not ALL jews! Just the ones that do the BAD STUFF!"
Hey OP, is it possible the problem isn't that they're jewish after all?

Not in the first few months. That'll be a little later.

the nose knows. my jewdar is 99% accurate and i volunteer for the position of indentifier.
we'll see if this comes to pass

Hopefully, time enough for Jews-not-Jews to differentiate themselves.

Hehehehehe. You fucking idiots really are envious, aren't you?

Attached: portait-de-rouse-starsbourg.jpg (681x1024, 111K)

just accept Christ you retarded faggot, your people aren't special and chosen anymore, that covenant is over, if you're truly redpilled on the nature of the eternal Jew, then you should be able to spiritually advance where your ancestors failed

I've already said many times in the past two days, I loathe both the Zionist, talmudic fundamentalist Jew overlords and the mostly atheist, media and banking syndicate and globohomo Jews and everything across those and any other responsible for white nations' subversion.
I have conceded that it's very well likely ajd clear that Jewish collectives are responsible.
I have also, incidentally, denounced circumcision as disgusting criminal barbaric child abuse, genital mutilation and unforgivable.
I have stated that zionism and Zionist Jews have been responsible for more death, destruction, bankruptcy of nation's, false flags, deceit and murder than any other single movement in human history.
I have conceded that the WWII holocaust was significantly exaggerated to scapegoat Germany and guilt the west into fulfilling the criminal Zionist state of Israel by illegally listing Palestine from their Homeland.
These Jews are a force of evil, I hate them, and they cause most of the world to hate me and want me dead.
They'd probably kill me if I had any public influence, i.e. YouTuber, livestreamer with large following, successful author or journalist, anything.
They smear people like Mel Gibson as alcoholic and insane antisemitics.

I feel I've been sufficiently non-,silent.
I wouldn't pull a Soros and start giving up innocent Jewish families for cash, (that's like the ultimate jew) nor could I because I have no information.
My synagogue was a tiny little congregation of like five families that were all good people and its now defunct.

I would never shy away from speaking against Zionism and the evils of global Jewish elite.

ok

Most of Jow Forums already knows that there are impersonators using someone else's identity to commit atrocities against mankind. Don't fear, and place your trust in the God we all acknowledge. If anything, what Q has shown everyone is this very thing.

Attached: 187_Site_E_Cardinal_Directions.jpg (2331x1866, 739K)

The real problem is this. If it weren't for Abrahamists (narcissistic psychopathic schizoid homicidal maniacs), no matter their ethnicity or dogma, then we would have to deal with only sporadic cult behavior with no cultural impetus to drive it. Child sacrifice and other evil acts of betrayal for power is a real pact that a human can make to seal the deal with the Evil One. That transmutes the soul into pure evil. It doesn't have to be a Jew or something, this was done by many other peoples and cultures at some "low point" in their existence. It is done by individuals, and finally groups with power, so that the entire society is destroyed as a moral entity, "corrupted". Abrahamism is one form of this aberrant mentality distilled into a particular pseudo-religious cult. Their essence is "the end justifies the means", and then they choose the end that brings them the most power and satisfaction while they yet live. "Accepting Christ" is not going to help matters, as that is a religious idea that is derivative of Abrahamist absurdity and evil mindedness.

>South Park
>"if you hate jews you are like Cartman" the show

>I would never shy away from speaking against Zionism and the evils of global Jewish elite.

Attached: 1503036381249.jpg (600x315, 32K)

I still think we should just make bio weapons targeted on jewish DNA so we make extra sure we get all of them

t. mischling

Attached: cruelworld.jpg (500x750, 133K)

I've stated before and I'll say now, the ONLY reason I am a jew is religiously, spiritually, I believe in the oneness of a single god almighty and to keep his commandments
To me seeing any man, any entity whatsoever which had lived as a man, as equal to or the same as god, is idolatry.
I do love Jesus Christ and see him as a great !an, a teacher, priest and a prophet, perhaps the last great prophet. I would never have felt threatened by him or wanted to kill him. I believe the superstitious, primitive desert person jews of the time tragically and catastrophically misunderstood him.

Thats just my personal belief, it is personal and it is an explanation as to why I consider my faith to be Jewish, and pray using jewish prayers in Aramaic Hebrew. The ancient ways resonate with me.

I do think the rabbinical Judaism as it came to be is deeply flawed. But my main point herein is that I have no connection to Jewish ethnicity, supremacism, nor to any degree of condemnation of Jesus. I simply can't worship him, him or any man.

While there are magical things happening around us all the time, Life itself is a magical event, let's not fall into magical thinking to try to come to explain it. Let's just acknowledge that there are some things that we don't yet understand, and with time, that understanding will come to us. Don't fill your mind with superstition. That's the main difference between the old way and the new: realistic thinking, regardless of where it comes from.

>Vicarious redemption is a fucking problem
You are right, and that was never the doctrine of Christ. Christ's doctrine was a life of self-sacrifice. Not sacrifice of someone (or some thing) else's life. Yours. That's why the (((Pharisees))) put him on the cross. He upended their logic in relation to God.

We've all always had a direct relationship with God. That doesn't require blood. It requires love.

Attached: love.jpg (1280x800, 153K)

yeah whatever floats your boat kike, enjoy your eternal fate
all you had to do was abandon your "muh chosen ppl" meme when told to do so
it really is that simple lol but you just can't help yourself
I have nothing but the most earnest pity

>charles Krauthammer, or greg gutfeld
worse than jews...

This is why none of you will get anywhere. Ever. You target the image and the substance eludes you. Evil is not an ethic or biological form, it is a principle of malice that leads to actions which should otherwise not have been taken, no matter the goal. It is, if you will, a sort of "inhumanity" or "disloyalty" that makes a human less than most types of animal. THAT is what must be targeted, and it is as simple as targeting criminals for their crimes. Even now they are plotting to develop CRISPR technology that can strip people of their reason or integrity that will enable them to better serve as slaves and food, the evil ones are far ahead on the curve of such methods. There is nothing stopping them from fooling everyone by themselves murdering all the criminals (perhaps all Jews as well, innocent or guilty), and anyone else they want and then writing the story any way they want afterward as they re-seed the world with their new modified slaves with prepackaged histories to play with for another umpteen thousand years. You're not even aiming at the critical target. If it were simply a matter of "Jewish DNA" then there would have never been this level of a problem as surely the non-Jew Europeans would never have allowed them to "dominate" their various cultural apparatuses. The truth is, the "elites" of Europe are the problem, and the dumbed down (Catholicized) common people and common stock are just not capable of putting up a fight against corruption, so it is a MOOT point to get rid of all of one kind of corrupt people. Then you get a false celebration and the disease continues even stronger.

>Call him a Kike! That'll get em to think twice!
That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

If it were possible, and accomplished, you'd probably m discover that it was never the answer. And despite the fact that you'll never believe this, you'd lose a lot of good people.

What do you honestly think will happen, and what would you consider preparing? Leave the United States? Mentally accept and prepare for my imminent death? Arm myself and train with my guns? Wipe out any evidence of having ever been to a Jewish church service, change my name?
Serious questions btw

Fuck off Wayne

>die for Israel, goy
what did krauthammer mean by this?

Jesus Christ's life and death was a test for the "Jewish" people and all of them failed, even those closest to him like Peter. Jesus invited the kikes to give up the "muh chosen people" pathology in exchange for eternal salvation. I cannot explain this better or more clearly atm but it is crucial that you accept Him as your Lord and Savior. I wish I could convince you user

Correct. The entire purpose of the anonymous poster that has chosen the letter between P and R was to wake the masses to this very thing. It's evil v good. Not race, or religion. Find evil, purge evil to the letter of the law, move on. A heart burdened with LOVE carries the greatest weight in doing what is just in the eyes of God. The heart burdened with EVIL acts without concern to the ever after.

Well, I think love is a bit of a catchall "run to" idea for the notion of what makes for a spiritual essence. Perhaps the true spiritual essence is "hate", which is to say "hatred of evil". Love does not require sacrifice because it contains its own reward, but hatred of evil (what threatens the good) may often require brutal self-sacrifice, of the physical kind, to protect what is perhaps never really "materialized". So it is a form of idealism where one understands that to destroy evil one must sometimes destroy what one would prefer not to destroy, one's own body or soul. Indeed, it may require the destruction of every body and soul in the universe. But so much is the hatred of evil, for the love of what it would destroy, that it is better to destroy all in purification than have all destroyed in corruption. I don't think most people who talk of "love" have this kind of love in mind. It is usually a smarmy sort of passivity toward conflict they usually demonstrate.

That bible book says they will be gathered to the middle east for a flame fest. And they are all running to their "homeland" because they know they aren't wanted. Spoiler, they are not jews, they are mutts controlled by the Babylonians, being told they are jewish and used as scapegoats. In the process, they have basically become babylonian. White man is Israel, the lesser races are "watchers" who "believe in god" and want the "daughters of man", white women, because they are more beautiful. It's all in the psych manual. Read Isaiah to see america and all non whites fleeing soon.

shut up chaim.

Attached: 1563066248223.jpg (1400x945, 242K)

I think pic-related might be the only honest Jewish lawyer in history. His claim to fame was defending one of the accused at the Sedition Trials during WW2 which were instigated by FDR and his (((handlers))). Mysteriously he commited "suicide" some years later.

Attached: Henry Klein.jpg (245x338, 18K)

some jews are lazy stoners. basically niggers

Were I Jewish, I would move. For Jews, the Western world will be an unwelcoming place.
America will go through the worst turning, but it will be bad all over Europe and, well, almost everywhere. We expect half the people in America to die.
China will probably be okay.
My wife is Indian. I have asked her and her family to go back to India. They know how serious I am, but they don't know how serious the situation is. Everyone is in denial until it's too late.

BTW, I'm not just pulling this shit outa my ass. It comes from folks who know MUCH more than I do.
Oh, and both Christians and Jews... are not good long-term religious affiliations.

I would listen to an explanation but I have my own interpretation of the whole covenant and "chosen ones" verbage.. I don't follow Judaism fundamentally and I don't believe the Torah I'ma textual or literal sense. I just hold onto bits that resonate with me, but practically the only thing I do believe in is there being one god and only one god.
I got there through the sense of oneness, connectedness and universal love, virtue and life/energy I've felt through using psychedelics and through meditation. From there I acknowledged that I was truly faithful, and since the oneness and singular nature of the god i believe in is Paramount to my faith, I basically "chose" Judaism because becoming newly faithful i chose to return to that which I was raised in, considering it's main tenet aligns perfectly with my true belief.

The rest of scripture is of no substance to kme besides a few things that resonate with my feelings, some stories and bits of prayer.

Ultimately though while I do love him and his message i believe Jesus Christ was a man. And I cannot worship a man as god, therefore I cannot be a Christian and remain a Jew insofar as I interpret and believe what it is to be as such.

Love of life can lead to cowardice, love of family to nepotism and other corruption and other evils and crimes, love of anything that is blind to a transcendent principle of Justice and Truth is bound to be nothing spiritual at all. Better to have a heart of stone with an inner fire for Truth and Justice, than to have a fiery heart of love for flesh and hearth with a double standard unworthy of being called wisdom.

I don't know what "the real" of any historical figure would really be like. It is a picture vaguely rendered by history, so why pretend to know. But from the looks of it, Christ would have nothing to do with you, and I would rather accept Socrates as my Lord and Savior than Christ, even if Christ were real and Socrates an idea in the mind of Plato. But who is to say it is not the reverse? Only people who insist with arrogant "pity" for those who won't fear their modern and toothless relic of the inquisitions of old, sneering and finger-wagging "pity". What a tumor to bear as virtue before others, when in fact whether Christ were real or only an idea worthy of reality, you seem to reflect nothing of value to support either as worthy of belief or adoration.

Can you elaborate on the "situation" you refer to, or offer any tangible evidence for its induction?
Maybe just a quick run down as per those who are "in the know"

>Greg's jewish?
If you apply the 1drop rule that was used in the Antebellum South for black slaves, then yes, Greg is jewish. If you use the Nuremberg Laws, then no, Greg is not jewish. It was either his great grandfather or his great grandfather's father on one side that was a jew that converted to Catholicism and married a Catholic.

Attached: 1537676244975.png (1087x723, 1.07M)

We have never been alone,
only too crazy to reach.

Attached: plucked pic 08.jpg (2834x1862, 1.03M)