What did the Jew mean by this?

It's all just a conspiracy theory, right?

twitter.com/GoldyHA/status/1165723709618843648

Attached: EverySingleTime.png (588x582, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GoldyHA/status/1165787711015309312?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is probably just shocked their plan to replace us is actually working.

The fascist movement must present itself as a friend to Christianity but not as a religious movement in itself. Never forget the ultimate goal

Attached: B395FF27-3500-40CA-AD54-378C4DC4BFCA.jpg (820x1024, 101K)

I don't give a shit any more.

Jews seem to really hate Christians. Why is that?

Spread this to normies. Jews want us replaced.

>tfw don't even know where to start with redpilling someone on the jews

It is impossible. The roots of this sickness run so deep and wide infecting all aspects of life. It's too broad, you can't show them every branch on every tree in the forest. And beyond that JEWS GOOD has been pounded into people's heads since birth so it's an incredible task to even find a crack in that wall. I can't do it. It's all so tiresome. The depravity and injustices they inflict and will continue to inflict are everlasting and unstoppable. I wish a meteor would wipe out the planet. It's over lads.

Attached: 1563560289102.jpg (500x500, 208K)

Fake Jewish account

>Replaced
Yeah, by Muslims

what was the population increase from 1976 to 2016?
How many of the the new americans are Christian? Hispanics tend to heavily lean toward christianity

Just to remind the idiots on Jow Forums. "Christcucks" and "kike on a stick" are useful low IQ White idiots being useful to kikes.

Look at this retarded christcuck

Kikes really are begging for a gassing again.

Attached: Disgusting.jpg (205x246, 7K)

good. whites should be converting back to paganism, not worshipping some kike on a stick

They don’t really want to replace us with themselves, they just want us replaced by shitskin slave golem.

It’s because of THEM!

Attached: 5141134.jpg (600x800, 47K)

It’s a ride user. A cosmic dance.
You’ve done all of this before.
You will go through this again.
The only thing you can do, is fight for what is righteous.
The wheel of time will keep turning as it always has. The only constant, is your consciousness.

Attached: DC8F1538-2580-461B-9B83-13B481D725D6.jpg (676x400, 191K)

>Hispanics tend to heavily lean toward christianity
They aren't white.

the comments are great

Paganism is based. Sadly, I see a lot of leftists types larping as pagan. I guess they feel Satanism and atheism is too mainstream.

what is nigger paganism like anyway

A lot of people have fallen away from religion because the mainline denominations have all but completely cucked to leftism and faggot shit.

You know that phenomenon where stringent "atheists" convert to Islam? That can happen with Christianity, too. The first DEUS VULT templar church leader to arise in the post-Christian void will have millions of new believers in his flock.

Look everyone, they're getting tangled in their own narrative!

I don't want to do it again. I have had enough.

Attached: 1566438418807.jpg (377x369, 85K)

They're just going to replace white Christians with brown ones, and us catholic chicanos dont have white guilt. Your time is coming Rosenblat. If you think we're going to be "intersectional" and align with "people of color" you can suck on my fat CHI ass.

Attached: l8e3m78m4uwx.jpg (640x633, 39K)

kek. Imagine whites not being restrained by Christianity? Oh boy.

I can’t wait till they get expelled and positive Christianity blast off.

Are you triggered yet, Nazis?

twitter.com/GoldyHA/status/1165787711015309312?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-191559_Twitter.jpg (1080x825, 161K)

>Replaced by Muslims
>Currently 0.8% of the population
Based retard

Most nonwhite subhumans in Europe and her colonies are not muzzies

Little bit. yeah.

Attached: Who wants to be the cream cheese to my bagel.jpg (453x680, 42K)

>again

You know, that raises the question. I mean I know there was no concerted plan to kill all the kikes, get them out of the Reich sure. But never at anytime was there ever planned or executed a large scale slaughter. The kikes know this...Do you think they thought they would NEVER be in danger again? I mean, because all this telling how they were killed en masses..Really serves to do nothing but give a viable suggestion. Im pretty sure this time around, no one is going to be as nice to them anymore. Fuck sending them to the moon..deep space maybe? But they really should not be around good normal people anymore. Or you know, we do slaughter them all this time...same dif.

> we WILL replace you
... with brown people completely unsympathetic to jewish nonsense. Perfect sense.

not even close

>meme flagger edgy pagan
ok

>we
kikes have a way with subversion

Also, read The Culture of Critique.

Attached: just perfect.png (674x1024, 981K)

see

Niggers worship their ancestors and spirits of animals and other demonish spirits. It's not full paganism though, as they believe in Jesus Christ. Only he's worshipped as the first ancestor. It's closer to a form of the Catholic church in a sense.