Jow Forums btfo by hapa Q T

See you guys... There's no such thing as white genocide or the great replacement. You're all just racist incels.

youtube.com/watch?v=5MDcwv-1FtI

Attached: hapa q t.png (704x420, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pVF3jde2Ehk
youtube.com/watch?v=_vOtZgOOUHA
treaties.un.org/doc/Publication/UNTS/Volume 78/volume-78-I-1021-English.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course, whites can only be emulated. Never replaced.

Race isn't even important though. It's all about ideas.

Which only whites have.

Attached: icivic-nationalism-the-meaning-of-civic-nationalism-–-altright-com-52125909.png (500x483, 127K)

Yep.

Attached: DJU4zyfVoAAK1cK.jpg (691x547, 58K)

Attached: DJU6RuVVoAA1kKv.jpg (678x440, 42K)

She is talking about how everyone wants to be white or at least hapa. That's why there is no great replacement.
That means all the darkies can breed like rabbits but never move up society

Perfect example. Just look at how well the city of London is doing and how safe their streets are... all while being a very small percentage white.

Send her back to China

Stop spamming with useless cunt videos. You are probably a useless cunt or this useless cunt.

Attached: 1563652521915.jpg (600x600, 49K)

>giving a shit about what women think

Don't be mad she BTFO'd you with facts and logic.

She's ugly without makeup a 3/10. Plus now she had facial surgery

How come you guys are attacking her and not her arguments?

imagine that hapa mouth on your cock, SO FUCKING HOT

IM COOMING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

czechd

Maybe no one followed your shitty link?

>42% of whites want fewer gun rights

I didn't ask for this blackpill

Attached: 1546290368743.jpg (640x468, 66K)

woah

why this bitch from r/hapas hates the white man so much?

She's works for Jews. The fucking stupid bitch can't seem to realize that when you take a million people of a foreign race with a higher birthrate and put them in a country with a lower birthrate then there will be a replacement of that race. Honestly, death to koch brother funded enemies of the white race, I hope she gets raped by a pack of niggers.

Keep lying to yourself, this is the opinion of a white person who hasn't spent any time with other races. It matters, its not the only thing that matters. But it is definitely near the top of the list.

Why are you retarded?
The Jews want to replace whites because we got to close to uncovering their trickery to the world and putting it to an end.
youtu.be/pVF3jde2Ehk

because you cant refute her?

>opens up with muh correlation does not equal causation
That's where I gave up. What a fucking idiot. Correlation!=causation is such a smooth brain slogan

Attached: Barbara-Lerner-Spectre.jpg (490x327, 161K)

Attached: 1563932956614.jpg (1024x914, 86K)

Because of course Europe is fucked if it doesn't import a shit ton of morons. Why should anyone actually want social cohesion in a large scale society, that's just crazy talk.

Its always a racist white supreme pizza conspiracy until they can openly celebrate it.

Attached: 1565002299440.jpg (680x671, 55K)

Mass immigration and forced assimilation are clearly genocide according to the UN genocide.

What the fuck is wrong with her if she doesn't care about the genocide of an entire race? What a disgusting person

THIS YOUNG GAL IS REALLY BLAZING A TRAIL FOR HERSELF. I SUBSCRIBED. SHE'S VERY INTELLIGENT. I WILL CONSIDER SUPPORTING HER WORK.

I would end my millennia-long white bloodline for a qt hapa in a heartbeat

witnessed

Usually white women tho

Attached: 1566501657621.jpg (1000x830, 243K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_vOtZgOOUHA

Attached: White-Genocide-Tweet.png (800x511, 158K)

Smug bitch just wants white dick

Attached: Timwise.png (500x394, 189K)

It's the cowardly user, ethnicity isn't everything. But the hypocrisy of the "no white cohesion" types is fucking amazing.

t.grewupwithNiggersandTacos.

>woman
>advice on anything that isn't manipulation
Opinion discarded

half asian here.
fuck this condescending twat.

Archbishop of Canterbury and the jew on the right both giving that moloch smile
You can see the pained look on Khan's face

do hapas like poor 5'8" beaners? asking for a friend

source on that claim? where is the UN definition of genocide?

based
godspeed pablo

i would eat that booty like groceries

Just as long as you have the right ideas and you're not an alt right bigot.

this bitch literally works for mark Levin

Fuck this retarded, unattractive, tiny-breasts, boring chink. She literally has nothing interesting or original to say. I would easily fall asleep if I could ever stomach to watch one of her shitty videos all the way through. She exemplifies why women get paid less overall- they're unwilling to be interesting, unique, and risk-takers.

>42% of whites want fewer gun rights
>I didn't ask for this blackpill

This is an important redpill on why Western nations need to remain super majority Western European. Western people are on average the most individualistic people on the planet. these individualistic and self sufficient notions that the majority of us hold lead us to positions on speech, roll of government, self defense, property rights and firearms ownership that are radically fringe compared to the global average political opinion. Among Western people this ideas are only held by a slim majority and bringing in people from any other non-Western nation, including eastern and southern Europe will tip the scale towards the minority of Western people who hold more collectivist opinions on these issues.

Any ethnostate that ever arises out of a collapse of the current world order must be very careful with the number of Whites from non Western nations.

I wanna liks Lauren Chens feet

Attached: 0727711.jpg (1920x1064, 970K)

She disavows our theories by strawmanning them and then proceeds to lay out the accurate version of our theories as her beliefs. She mostly agrees but isn't allowed to name the Jew. I liked the video because she's moving the ball down the field in the right direction.

>She is talking about how everyone wants to be white
They don't though, they want all the benefits of our societies, while also not adhering to the host culture's civic rules because muh oppression, which is why eventually where they live will become like where they tried to escape from in the first place

No. she's not.

Pure white genetics can never be improved, only maintained. When darkies breed with whites they become better (physical attractiveness and IQ goes up) while whites are at a net loss. Race-mixing coupled with below-replacement-level fertility rates for whites of pure stock means that they are in fact facing a demographic crisis that if not changed, will erase said genetics out of the gene pool.

neck yourself mutt.

This. Gavin McInnies started my redpill process. Everyone needs a little start.

me in particular I was driven down this road by candace owens only that I'm as docile as a duck

yikes

He may be referring to article II (b) through (e) and article III (b) through (d) here.
treaties.un.org/doc/Publication/UNTS/Volume 78/volume-78-I-1021-English.pdf

I only leave out (a) because the are no overt state sanctioned calls for killing, just replacement for now.

I liked her a lot more before she started taking neocon money.
>Lauren NO!

Attached: B1C66332-1D0F-4764-AC8F-3355232E2AE4.jpg (460x640, 163K)

how does a mexican get "redpilled" when the mexican question is part of getting redpilled?

Her IQ is around 110 at best
She also is a mutt with no loyalty

thats a really big statement for an anglo, no offense intended

UN resolution 260 section C.

Mass immigration and forced assimilation are forcing onto White people conditions of life that are calculated to bring about their destruction in whole or in part. Under UN Resolution 260 C that constitutes an act of genocide against the White race. The fact that western governments know full well what their policies will lead to (the "browning over of the western world") and refuse to stop is proof of their intent.

Attached: 2339e2d2d3b4edbbc448c263c966ca0a7668bb1d519c2dfdf39356831a94a208.png.jpg (879x506, 145K)

These people on the alt-reich have no real stances aside from pretending to be against trannies when they probably are 100% pro tranny off camera.

Same Candace Owens radicalized me.

>Perfect example. Just look at how well the city of London is doing and how safe their streets are... all while being a very small percentage white.
This is bait.

Attached: 1494788446329.jpg (954x1200, 296K)

this video seems out of place for her too, seems to me like someone told her to talk about those things on her show

Winner take all political system. Brown vote exists solely to disenfranchise whites.

>open video
>starts ok
>MUH HORSESHOE THEORY
>close video

Attached: 1561630925733.jpg (676x698, 160K)

>Blaze TV

Attached: Beck America Was ‘Established For The Establishment Of Israel’.png (954x1032, 286K)