Medical redpills

In the US the umbilical cord is commonly clamped before the completion of placental transfusion. This causes hypoxic brain damage, and via lowered ferritin, leaves the infant more susceptible to free radical damage. One of ferritin's major roles is to manage free iron, and thus fenton reaction mediated autoxidation. H2O2 in the presence of free iron can rapidly become hydroxyl radical via this mechanism. Lowered ferritin is no small thing. There are few if any cases where this is NOT contraindicated. In any case where it's "necessary", it was only made such due to some other incorrect action taken during birth. All these problems are chained together.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30473033
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30278462
cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD004074.pub3/references
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30193752
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30598672
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29101631
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30208504

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27654493

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30355293

Attached: clamp.jpg (2801x2202, 842K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.acog.org/Clinical-Guidance-and-Publications/Committee-Opinions/Committee-on-Obstetric-Practice/Delayed-Umbilical-Cord-Clamping-After-Birth
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6296705/
oureverydaylife.com/486115-the-inuit-diet.html
youtube.com/watch?v=V5yxgMP2HxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No wonder Americans are retards

>American's are retarded compared to Peruvians

Attached: 1509887655802.png (423x330, 12K)

I'm Russian

Bump

>I'm Russian

Attached: 1564007871320.jpg (519x513, 71K)

That's just the beginning. There is also pitocin, vitamin K, artificial breaking of the water triggering premature lung changeover. On and on.

They're trained to harm us as much as possible. Every conceivable excuse to act upon you is weaponized.

Can someone who is in the field tell us anons who don't LARP as medical doctors if this is real?

Attached: 1553803776566.png (371x361, 34K)

How long does it usually take for the cord to go white?

Not a medfag but it's legit. You can do your own research or dude just trust me

CHOOSE THE ALKALINEPILL

Attached: truth.jpg (640x640, 108K)

The LARPers always say it's not, but it is.

A recent interaction. An user cited
m.acog.org/Clinical-Guidance-and-Publications/Committee-Opinions/Committee-on-Obstetric-Practice/Delayed-Umbilical-Cord-Clamping-After-Birth

I responded:
Look at the vague and distancing language used in the press release. It says it all.

>Delayed umbilical cord clamping appears to be beneficial
"appears"
"Delayed" (veruses what, "done correctly"?)

>which may have a favorable effect on developmental outcomes
"may"
could, may, might. (Does)

>There is a small increase in jaundice that requires phototherapy in this group of infants.
This is false. Refer to the cochrane review I've linked before, or do some reading. The aspects measured and reported in those studies are inadequate to determine causes. Here's some other things associated with neonatal jaundice.
-Pitocin
-Lack of colostrum consumption
-Trauma such as that of circumcision
-Hepatitis B vaccination.

>The ability to provide delayed umbilical cord clamping may vary among institutions and settings;
More justifying. Not clamping the umbilical cord involves not clamping the umbilical cord, like we did for our entire history.

They've essentially said "well you shouldn't, but you can..." Let's get real, they had their way with us and fucked up, and continue to do so to the very instant. They don't want liability or being found out, so they're in a fix. We have among the highest maternal and infant MORTALITY in the developed world. We're like 37th or something.

This shit is a serious, and you're a lunatic if you think we don't have a problem. These institutions have failed in their purported purposes.

Based and Mongoloidpilled

Attached: 1566255398737.png (1528x1184, 55K)

>vitamin k
Not even as fucked up as pushing the Hep B shot as soon as the baby is born. In most countries they wait until you’re like 12 years old.

The mongoloid race has achieved much more than the white race, while being more civilized

Where did you learn about this OP? Any more information we should know?

Look up lotus birthing. The umbilical cord should not be cut right away. It's the primary source of oxygen to the newborn and there is still tons of blood. When the umbilical cord is kept attached the blood is sent to the newborn and naturally falls off after a few days to a week.

This along with circumcision are the primary trauma forces upon newborn humans.

Demonstrably causes brain damage. I suspect actually it triggers a degenerative process that can't be halted.

Then you’ve obviously never met a native Alaskan.

>pay 15000 to deliver child
>they mutilate the penis and sell the foreskin
>pump it full of vaccines for fecal oral vector diseases
>fill it with nonsense at school for 14 years
>nearly bankrupt it in college and brainwash it further

Future for white children, hooray!

>Mongol COPE

Attached: 1386730956836.jpg (501x585, 100K)

A bright future.
>Clamp
:^)

OP I'm a paramedic in the US and we're taught to wait until the cord stops pulsating at all levels of EMS.

Dude. The control of this ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6296705/
is all fucked up and the study should be thrown in the trash.

bump

oureverydaylife.com/486115-the-inuit-diet.html

>A traditional Inuit diet consists almost entirely of protein and fat. These indigenous people are unable to grow crops on the frozen tundra; they subsist on wild fish and game.

I could see that. Could you possibly answer this btw. Having my first baby soon and would appreciate a frame of reference for how long on average the cord process should naturally take

if they're going to cut pieces of my baby off, could they at least give us a discount? If I pay whole price I want whole babby.

Wait a sec, I’ve never been to a real birth but is this why stereotypically the doctors have the father cut the umbilical cord, so that they can’t be held accountable if the parents find out it fucked up their baby?

Attached: A2EF2672-B13F-452C-991F-948F59BDF9B2.gif (180x180, 2.7M)

Leave it alone until it's white and looks empty. It depends on everyone but usually 10-20 minutes.

>meat is not a food
>only way to get big naturally
Righto matey

I can't with this world. I can't enjoy anything in life now because of all the blackpills I've been exposed to. Fuck this world, I'm fucking done

Maybe OP, I never saw anything about this in med school. OBs never said anything on rotation either. I don't see the relationship between ferritin and blood volume though. Iron concentration should be throughout, there is no reason for it accumulate in the cord.

No, I saw many fathers who were too big of pussies to cut the cord so we did it form them. Almost all of them were brown.

Nah. You should consider it in the context of a mountain of similar data. You shouldn't wait for the perfect magic study that just WHOA there it is.

I don't know, don't have kids. I've seen ranges from 150 to up to 1200 seconds. It depends on the specifics of the birth and how it leaves the placenta. If the child is being held below the placenta (gravity feed), if cord milking is applied, etc. With eg pitocin the placenta often detaches early and its delivery and behavior apparently changes. Pitocin also causes jaundice and can prevent breast milk production.

Definitely do your research obv.

Use what you know to take this place by the reins and make it right.

> All the tests were performed by a laboratory technician using the same device. The Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ) was used to examine the infants’ developmental status at four months old.
Some questions:
1. When you move a toy slowly from side to side in front of your baby’s
face (about 10 inches away), does your baby follow the toy with his
eyes, sometimes turning his head?
2. When you move a small toy up and down slowly in front of your baby’s
face (about 10 inches away), does your baby follow the toy with her
eyes?
3. When you hold your baby in a sitting position, does he look at a toy
(about the size of a cup or rattle) that you place on the table or floor in
front of him?
4. When you put a toy in her hand, does your baby look at it?
5. When you put a toy in his hand, does your baby put the toy in his
mouth?
. When you dangle a toy above your baby while she
is lying on her back, does your baby wave her arms
toward the toy?
What a retarded study.

Birthing cannot be rushed. It's the first rule of parenting. You're on baby time for the next 2-3 years.

Great thread OP

>get big
And why is big healthy? The ancients weren't "big" and did things modern humans cannot fathom. Ever see a fat person depicted on ANY cave or tomb drawing? Ever see a 100 year old that wasn't thin?

Thanks will do!

Thanks! Wife is set on not being induced and not doing an epidural so that works for us

but this mother knows a lot about children and she gives birth at home. She has 8 children. During at least two births (I have seen 3 brth videos from her) the children fell out of her womb and the umbilical cord ripped when they fell and she said it wouldn't matter. is it really that much blood that's inside the cord?

youtube.com/watch?v=V5yxgMP2HxA

Failure to do those at that age would indicate developmental delay. You have to standardize your process somehow.

You're going to look like a literal fuckwit arguing with a licensed physician.

Don’t mutilate his member.

Fuck the licensed phds. Theyre fucking brainlets anyways. Say nothing, wait til birth and just threaten a shitton of lawsuits until the cord size shrinks. In the face of a lawsuit, they know inaction will not cause harm and will err on the side of muh shekels. Dr. Noseberg will be stunned in the moment.

This

Attached: circumcision1.png (660x581, 453K)

Doubt it, you sign a fuckton of paperwork when you birth in a hospital. The doc would probably sooner get sued for letting some nutjob tell him how to deliver a newborn.

Why in god's cock would you want to live to be 100? This is what you disgusting vegans don't understand. I would rather spend a day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep, and being a railing of a "man" while other men fuck and fight their way to glory is pathetic

It may not have been medical practice but my three year old son born in Southern California had this done properly in a standard hospital they were the ones who actually told us about it.

Our OB is pretty fucking based I’ll just discuss it beforehand I’m honestly not stressing it.

rent free, in your mind.

Literally who?

>medical redpills

The vaccine schedule for newborns and young children has been drasticaly increased since the 1980s. As a result the instances of autism and other neurological disorders has skyrocketed.

When my sister gave birth she shat out a brown skinned child and we immediately fed the live infant to our pitbulls.

The umbilical cord blood was used in cooking.

Attached: 1566628690529.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Attached: 1565845019679.jpg (258x245, 12K)