Crazy, But Not Like A Fox

>>Trump announced trade deal with Japan which essentially replaces the Chinese deficit with a Japanese one.
nypost.com/2019/08/25/us-japan-announce-preliminary-trade-deal-worth-billions/amp/

>>Dow drops 300 points before opening!

cnbc.com/2019/08/25/dow-futures-drop-300-points-at-the-open-as-us-china-trade-war-escalates.html

Strap yourselves in kids, here comes the drop!

Attached: 1566780507163.jpg (890x630, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Calculate-Inflation
youtube.com/watch?v=B3nfweteZck
archive.fo/REcr5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"All of y'all will remember in September
All of y'all will remember when September comes...."
EWF

wikihow.com/Calculate-Inflation

Attached: 1566774811041.jpg (974x768, 421K)

It's "Ba dee yah, say do you remember
Ba dee yah, dancing in September"

The Japanese are careful that their trade with us is still profitable to them, but not to the point it damages the US, unlike China.

that would be vastly preferable to the us since japan is their bitch

>tfw NEET with no invested interest in the global economy.
>tfw il be to busy playing wow Classic to give a shit about people losing everything

Attached: 1558157995269.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

if this is true and trump replaced the cheap products that china provided, now china is gonna take a fucking hit

wait so we won't be getting these cheap plastic useless things in the stores anymore
fuck yes
thank you dahnald

>DOW

totally irrelevant. also Japan is buying our corn how is that a deficit.

heh ya being a broke, uneducated, talentless loser will really teach those normies who they're dealing with, heh, nice one bud...

It's always nice to know Reddit shut y'all out for being wrong, and Jow Forums cannot, but all three of you are utterly full of shit.

The Dow has as dropped another 100 ALREADY, to 400 on the day BEFORE opening.

This is it, boys: you're lack of familial wealth and marketable skills besides worshipping a retard, it is all coming to a boil.

Attached: 1566771174855.jpg (1024x1024, 326K)

>muh stock market
Millennials and Zoomers don't even own any stocks, so who cares?

Attached: image.png (1280x718, 1.13M)

It is not about an individual: the country is BROKE. We have a president who has hocked the value of the stock market, which he increased via interest, for a pointless war of wits against the nation that the US has a 30 billion dollar debt to.

Then, wit for wit: Mercantilism, which stresses repugnance over success, failed. Therefore, the money going into the company you work for will be cut. Your pay, possibly your job will be cut.

Milk, bread, etc, will go up substantially.

An inflation calculator is like the 3rd comment on this post....

Attached: 1566773860641.jpg (900x509, 264K)

can't wait to buy up some good deals

I dunno man, seems like on all the indicators I'm using we're due for a short term reversal pretty soon. /es was down about 1% and has gone up about .30% but this is premarket stuff. Monday could bring about either a drop or a jump from red to being green later in the day. Real trading hours begin after the market opens.

True. However, the shutdown is coming. Remember:
>>The dollar can and often does do better against foreign currency during a recession,
And
>>Gold, its trek upward, if it spikes suddenly, is among the last warnings.

Well if I see that, here's to hoping I can get into the put game before the big moves. Anything can happen between now and Monday morning, short term we might see the upward reversal but it can only be confirmed after the market opens.

Nigger, we could ruin China. Trump could order all US businesses to stop doing business in and with China. Would it hurt us? Yes, we would go into recession. But it would be like dropping a nuke on China, an economic nuke.

We could recover. China would be crushed.

>sharp drop at the open (1,000+), recovering positive by close

I mean, it is clown world after all

>muh dow
I dont give a shit about a bunch of jews losing their shekels.

>It is not about an individual: the country is BROKE
And yet, you're bitching is only about one individual.

No. He cannot.
>>IEEPA cannot be used against a Permanent Member of the UN Security Council whom is in good standing with each, and every international nuclear, biological, and chemical warfare conventions and treaty.
>>IEEPA requires a hostile act by a foreign government.
>>Announcing the flop Chosen's trade war has caused the US does NOT qualify as a "unusual and extraordinary threat".

The move takes one Congressional filing to stop, and that would be that.
What's ironic here is that Hillary used fake news, cheated, and you hate her.

Trump's doing the exact same thing, and you don't seem to have a problem with that....

Attached: 1566787132609.jpg (1440x1920, 498K)

Japan = based
China = our new slave masters. Jews of the East. Subverting our schools and instilling communism among the thots.

not seeing a problem here.

Yet that's all your kike-in-chief cares about.

Debt = Debt
Under the changes he has forced, a lot of people are going to be without work. If he had been sane about it, then there is no need to pursue this angle.

In his mind, he is gonna go home, and the US economy will bounce back in the Cold War financial facts......but, that is over, and neither he, nor his handlers seem even vaguely aware of that fact.

No parachute.

>puts tacky fake gold on everything
>not thinking wealth is an indicator of success
What did you expect? For him to suddenly turn into a commie? Of course he thinks that shit matters, doesn't excuse other retards acting like the DOW means anything other than how much gold is being hoarded.

>hurr ur either a jew or a commie!

No retard, you can care about wealth without being subservient to it. Trump's obsession with how the stock markets are doing (because they primarily and only benefit billionaires) shows his jew tendencies.

Again: name a Communist nation who has an international stock exchange, BESIDES China?
>>Stock Exchange= Capitalism

Switching debtor nations: Toyota Supra, or Chinese Generic, which car is higher in price?

This isn't the 80's, man. The Zinonst Atrocity has eaten every little piece of decency out of our culture. This orange repugnant manic depressive is out of control. The man is patently unaware that
>>Mercantilism has never worked
>>Israel isn't a functional talisman of success
>>He is taking the Economy of the US into a beautiful swan dive: if you're Russian, or Chinese.

>y'all

youtube.com/watch?v=B3nfweteZck

WE'RE BACK ON TRACK TO JAPANESE CYBERPUNK FUTURE BOYS! DIRTY CHINESE HIVE CITY FUTURE NARROWLY AVERTED! HEIL TRUMP! MAKE JAPAN GREAT AGAIN!

Attached: 3f25b6fd1765e578f7b1eea6dcad8d57.jpg (1888x1016, 232K)

I was agreeing, you dumb leaf. He's been acting like a jew for most of his life; I was seriously asking why you thought either you or I should be surprised that he would continue acting like that? He sold his daughter to Bibi for christ's sake.

sorry for being dumb, my head isn't working properly right now. man I'm so fucking pissed at how he turned out. I still have ally campaign trump memes, back when he was good and openly spoke up against jews. Now he's their biggest puppet and I feel like I've been jewed. I guess it's not bad, some Jow Forumslacks have decided to unironically become pro-jew instead of accepting they've been wrong.

COPE
O
P
E

why the fuck was america trading so much with chinkies in the first place?

thanks, you stupid fucking burgers

next time do what we did and get them addicted to drugs first so they can't build a fucking economic tyranny

We originally did it to peel them away from alliance with the Ruskies.

Then Reagan realized it was profitable and owned the Unions.

Then it went to far. Now we screwed ourselves.

You do this now or you wait until China can take the hit and YOU can't.

Fuck the economy, let it burn as long as China falls with it.

You have no idea what you are in for when China rules us in 100 years. I was bluepilled like you once. Then I married a Chinkess. She told me everything. You have no idea what is coming.

Abe knows. You better HOPE we win the dollar war. Because we will not win the bullet war.

Don't give their article clicks:
archive.fo/REcr5

truth

We are trying to starve ONE enemy of shekels. No need to help a different enemy get clicks.