Is there a first world country that isn't under the control of the 13 Illuminati families and hasn't been cucked by...

Is there a first world country that isn't under the control of the 13 Illuminati families and hasn't been cucked by globalism or the NWO?

Attached: ancient-religion.jpg (614x347, 106K)

no

I doubt it

What is the least cucked nation that an American with a decent skill set + work experience can move to then?

Attached: 49c.png (409x409, 157K)

Probably not

No nation is safe. WWIII will be the governments of the world banding together to suppress their populations. Basically Star Wars IRL.

pick a nation that's too irrelevant and isolated for anybody to care. Iceland or something.

Isn't there some flyover island I can fuck off to that has a grocery store and internet access?

Tinfoils unite!

Attached: 12774-TinFoilHat-May-Move02_800x.gif (600x600, 2.85M)

We're not retarded, glownigger. Why do so many children go missing in DC? Why is there occult symbolism everywhere in the government? Why are the Clintons doing "spirit cooking" with a Thelema priest who writes incantations with her period blood? Do you think we were born yesterday? You're going to have to try harder than that, retard.

It's aluminum you shit, no one makes tin foil anymore.

>13 Illuminati families
OP s 100% correct - everything you know is a lie.

Attached: consp (10).jpg (599x468, 61K)

>fpbp
/thread

They're called Jews, welcome to Jow Forums

Attached: 1566597612228.png (326x327, 30K)

Absolutely based

Didn't he eat his own faeces?

Dominica

Yes. He was sent to Earth to teach the path of Black Magic openly to the masses so that anyone who wanted to follow that could define themselves, and the Gods could send them to the abyss and end this race.
Samael Aun Weor then taught the path of white magic openly for the same reason

Black magic and white magic are both evil and satanic

>Good and evil are both evil
I thought chinks were supposed to be smart

1-Rothschiel
2-Cockfiller
Who are the other 11 please?

There are holds inwhich are inaccessible but not for very long that's why things like a world wide web is pushed so hard we are all almost connected to the same pulse the outliers just need brought in

Azores
Between Portugal and USA

Libya; until recently, that is.

The country of thisanonistan, gun me down in the street and my spirit will rise from the dead just to Fuck with you till you spiteful bitches die, and then ill Fuck you in the ass in the spirit with with my massive ghost cock, this is a promise don't test me, or you'll be the one getting burned and that's a promise

>The path to Satan is to seek out super magical butt powers
>The path to God is to have a relationship with God
Sounds about right.

Deism = American Founding Fathers (science, philosophy, natural law, 1-God)
VS.
Gnosticism = "iluminati" (occultist globo-homo jew-kabbalah)

Right-hand path (logos-reason)
VS.
Left-hand path (magick, escapism-gnosis, anti-reason, ((anti-reality))))

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (1000x1036, 238K)

practicing magic is always evil according t Bible.
because you're working with ocult forces.

The devil often pretends to be an angel of light and normal people can't tell the difference.
There are websites from people who used t be involved in Esoteric, New Age, White magic, Wicca etc movements. and later said it only mislead them

“I consider criminal abortion in any circumstances soever as one of the foulest kinds of murder. Apart from anything else, it nearly always ruins the health of the woman, when it fails to kill her. The vigour of my views on this point strengthens my general attitude on the question of sexual freedom. I believe that very few women, left to themselves, would be so vile as to commit this sin against the Holy Ghost; to thwart the deepest instincts of nature at the risk of health and Life, to say nothing of imprisonment. Yet criminal abortion is one of the commonest of crimes and one most generally condoned by what I must paradoxically call secret public opinion. And the reason is that our social system makes it shameful and punishable by poverty for a woman to do what evolution has spent ages in constructing her to do, save under conditions with which the vast majority of women cannot possibly comply. The remedy lies entirely with public opinion. Let motherhood be recognized as honourable in itself, and even the pressure of poverty would not prevent any but a few degenerate women, with perverse appetites for pleasure, from fulfilling their function. In the case of such it would indeed be better that they and their children perish.” Aleister Crowley

Attached: aleister-crowley-racist.jpg (615x350, 66K)

>practicing magic is always evil according t Bible.
That's not true. The Bible is full of magical acts, miracles, healings, prophecies in dreams, exorcisms.

The difference is that the White magician says "Not my will, but Thine be done". White magic is done through the power of faith, which Jesus said was the most powerful magical force in the Universe.

If you believe prayer has an effect, you believe in white magic. White magic is done without breaking the laws of God and pricinples of the Law, and without the egoic self in mind, but for the good of humanity

Miracles in the bible or praying isn't white magic. Some people say so but white magic is magic obtained by worshiping/having faith in other deities

How are miricles not white magic? Exorcisms? Healings. Besides if another diety like an archangel, archai, potentate, dynami, seraphim, cherubim, or throne, was to accomplish a miracle for a person, that would be permitted biblically as well

no

lol

(except china, maybe)

Attached: 1RZAZpUo3mA.jpg (640x473, 27K)

>The Thirteen "Illuminati bloodlines" are the Astor bloodline, the Bundy bloodline, the Collins bloodline, the DuPont bloodline, the Freeman bloodline, the Kennedy bloodline, the Li bloodline (李), the Onassis bloodline, the Rockefeller bloodline, the Rothschild bloodline, the Russell bloodline, the Van Duyn bloodline and the Merovingian bloodline.
According to Fritz Springmeier anyway. Sort of wonder if it's changed since the 90’s though

>Is there a first world country that isn't under the control of the 13 Illuminati families and hasn't been cucked by globalism or the NWO?
The vatican

TAiwan

Attached: Met-Gala-comp.jpg (2000x1270, 557K)

White magic is widely known to be used by wiccans, and wiccans often worship 'mother earth' or some shit like that. And the bible clearly states that god hates magic whether its used for good or bad. Miracles performed by angels are considered performed by God because angels only act on Gods will

Last stop for the small hat tribe

Attached: 1560798982924.jpg (4700x4515, 1.85M)

>How are miricles not white magic? Exorcisms? Healings. Besides if another diety like an archangel, archai, potentate, dynami, seraphim, cherubim, or throne, was to accomplish a miracle for a person, that would be permitted biblically as well
Deism = American Founding Fathers (science, philosophy, natural law, 1-God)
VS.
Gnosticism = "iluminati" (occultist globo-homo jew-kabbalah)

Right-hand path (logos-reason)
VS.
Left-hand path (magick, escapism-gnosis, anti-reason, ((anti-reality))))

Attached: 1566343442248.jpg (600x596, 45K)

>because angels only act on Gods will
Then why is the first commandment to do Gods will? Why did jesus say to pray may thy will be done on earth if it was impossible?

The Bible says god hates sorcery, harnessing magical powers for ones own will. It however permits magical acts done selflessly with faith in the Father for the good of others, such as exorcism, healing, prophecy,

The disciples did not condemn simon the magician when he was doing magic. He was condemned when it was found that he did not have faith in Christ

>no answers to the OP

wtf i hate meme magic now

This is not true at all. You are misrepresenting the biblical events to fit some peculiar theology you've developed.

No im citing scripture. Jesus commanded his disciples to three things - cast out demons, heal the sick, and preach the gospel. Two of those 3 are magic

How do you feel about innate left-handedness? They were referred to as "sinister" in Latin and thought of as bad luck. Muslims and Arabs likewise have a dim view of left-handers, even going so far as to kill them.

You're letting your imagination play tricks on you, son. If little kids in DC were disappearing en masse we would have heard about it.

Attached: CIA_floor_800_495.png (800x495, 492K)

Best Korea, Syria, and Iran.

You obviously haven't been reading your Q.

he said first world tho

They own everything.

Attached: Img-1566612854958.jpg (1264x600, 516K)

Attached: Img-1566704757807.jpg (1255x635, 518K)

Attached: Img-1566691890139.jpg (1268x641, 492K)

Attached: Img-1566762026185.jpg (1260x648, 474K)

Japan maybe?

Attached: Img-1566591957581.jpg (1279x648, 577K)

Illuminati theorists are schizo retards who can't accept that it's the Jews.

The "elites" secret red bull star gives you wiiings.

Google = Gugalanna Bull of Heaven.

Attached: Img-1566360449782.jpg (1247x585, 361K)

Attached: Img-1565919492862.jpg (1246x648, 350K)

There was some middle eastern country that was one of the last holdouts against the international banking cabal, and the US legit invaded them.
Can't remember which country though, since the US has invaded more than one middle eastern country. I think the only one left now is best korea

These aren't countries but
>Heard and McDonald Islands
>Bouvet Island
Those are the only two places I can think of in this world that are untouched by the 13 bloodlines, or the cult of Saturn

Attached: Img-1564931284182.jpg (1268x633, 450K)

Attached: Img-1566612825547.jpg (1248x640, 447K)

Attached: Img-1566431523048.jpg (1257x648, 535K)

Japan is the MOST tooled. Look at the media garbage that they produce. Babel. Confusion. Garbage to make you a dumb anime faggot instead of a MAN, which is what they are third rate at, and FEAR the most.

Rudolph the red nose reindeer
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw him
You would even say it glows.

Attached: Img-1566360378962.jpg (1222x586, 275K)

They could represent the values of heroism and wholesome relations but they are made extra gay in Hollywood run by pedo sodomites

Attached: (((rudolph))).jpg (700x370, 34K)

Central banking and debt based finance are the ultimate, most complete redpills, period.

Attached: 1562257841601.jpg (403x268, 24K)

China and post soviet states are less cucked. Nowhere is perfect...except Best Korea.