I know what it's like to loose

To feel so desperately that you're right, but to fail nevertheless.

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-25-21-57-34.png (720x1193, 328K)

Good. Fuck all you leafs. You are the few people that honestly deserve to be castrated and cucked for eternity.

Attached: bernier white genocide.png (1232x1014, 739K)

Its ok. You were a meme country anyway

Attached: Post.png (458x444, 284K)

I loose you loose they loose we all loose.

Attached: 1566723254207.png (990x1911, 2.41M)

F
Btw

>Scheer cuck
same shill post every time. the quotes literally from 10 years ago when he was a fucking conservative you discord tranny fag. Keep posting it because your only red pilling even more people about why the Cons and your employer Scheer are so bad. They love their immigration so much that Max had to start a new party to address the issue among others.

I don't think they'll fail, look how successfully they muzzled Faith Goldy
Nobody even protested

forgot based Max pic

Attached: DzNx8gOUYAAXov7.jpg (658x728, 85K)

The PPC? Party planning committee?

who wears it better ?

Attached: pixlr_20190825223649837.jpg (2048x2048, 1.41M)

this, fuck these kosher faggots, quit supporting the "best we have" kike puppets. Fuck them all

I call this the Scheerfecta. This guy must have at least one headscarf of every colour at this point

Attached: pixlr_20190825224116022.jpg (2048x2048, 1.38M)

>To feel so desperately that you're right, but to fail nevertheless.
The kikes are making the same mistake as thanos.

People will remember what they did. The truth will win in the end.

Attached: D4KfBPDWkAEpwAR.jpg (1200x742, 83K)

>we are literally are not allowed to speak out against mass immigration
I
WANT
OFF

Attached: 1547500660635.jpg (1094x575, 78K)

Pussy Pounding Chads

>only full 14/88 candidate is acceptable, no compromise
This is why you never achieve anything significant.

Looks like Prison Mike.

Maxime "Too many invaders too fast will awaken the goyim! Slower immigration only!" (((Bernier)))

They're all pedophiles, seek to improve yourself, do not rely on kiked owned politicians to fix this country, it will never happened.

Attached: 1562614318854.png (458x978, 961K)

Lose*

Do you? You can't even spell it right. Fucking leaf.

Oops
Nice trips

I likeBetter

Macron = Iron Man
Trump = Cap
Farage = Thor
Le Pen = Black Widow
Orban = Hulk
Salvini = Hawkeye

Thanos = Israel

You also like dogs licking your balls

I'll take 100,000 over 350,000. Along with new guidelines so that they need to 'share Canadian values' aka be white. Think of all those South Africans who need a home now that their farms have been taken over by niggers

Pee Poo Communism
or something
Idk
Humans are fucking retarded

>swede
>talking shit
Now I've seen it all Your country is meaningless. It's a tiny piece of land that has no global power or influence and really hasen't contributed anything to man kind besides Volvo's, Ikea and having the first feminist government. Congrat-u-fucking-lations. It's a country filled with refugees that rape your woman. Over 50% of rapes are committed by refugees(only 11% of population) in Sweden. You have willingly brought in hundreds of thousands of men to rape your woman. It's so bad your country changed the definition of rape to try and hide the absolute mind boggling statistics of rape prevelence amoung redugees. Your country is the world's biggest literal cuckold.

Attached: 1566779196842.jpg (2048x1390, 421K)

I'm eating bacon right now, and steak tommorow. Sadly you are not able to do the same. Enjoy your fucked country, Sweden is still 100% white if you can afford a 100k house.

>Canada #6
>all of EU #9
GTFO swede fag your country is a joke when it comes to beef and other meats. We ship over 3 billion dollars worth of meat into the EU every year ffs. Like I said Sweden is a nobody when it comes to global impact

Attached: download (2).png (451x647, 23K)

*Yaaaawn*

Keep defending (((Maxime Bernier))) like the good goy you are.

KYS leaf. Keep thinking you will be able to vote yourself out of genocide, kek. Fool

Attached: 1234512345.jpg (640x394, 99K)

>fall back on the Jew argument because your low IQ and can't argue with factual knowledge
Max is a bigger chad than any politician your feminist cucked nation has to offer and your jealous.

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-234146.png (1360x2048, 1.24M)

>don't always march straight
the state of Sweden

Attached: f9u0mtuy0jc11.jpg (2448x3264, 1.01M)

Attached: 1566748628432.jpg (2076x2378, 711K)

Then gun the fucking billboard down.

>Still thinking there is a political solution
Lmao@ur life

Canadians are the least liked posters here, this thread will die without me responding to you, nobody gives a fuck about canada hahaha

Attached: 55.png (631x578, 503K)

Leafs, do not worry, anyone trying to derail or demoralize is the same people who flooded in 2016 and are still here. They don't want any western nations having any sort of "right" candidates. Having candidates such as max opens more doors, more questions, and soon will put the JQ and white genocide on the table as a political problem in the next 20 or so years.

I can just about see that billboard from my apartment. Fuck this city protesting this and crying so hard.

Attached: 1566607437300.jpg (2048x1152, 187K)

Half of this group was already snapped

>child user clinging to the idea that they are liked more on an anonymous user board more than another anonymous user
you really are pretentious little faggots that just comply with whatever the popular opinion is even if it's on an anonymous image board. Group conforming brainwashed fags like you are the reason shills have a job.

>discussing the JQ 20 years from now

dude.. I'm not trying to demoralize you but for real, just listen to what you're saying and the timelines for demographic replacement. you'll be talking to niggs and chinks 20 years from now, and a tiny white majority that nobody will give a shit about. it's just the way it is bro. there is NO political solution

>Canada's "far right" candidate
>he's pro globo homo
Fuck it must be depressing being a leaf

You have never shot a deer and butchered it with your own hands. You have never grown your own food. You don't even own your own land. Keep begging for politicians to fix your country and your life. It's never going to happen. Do you even know which financial backer Maxime Bernier have? PS: It's swamptier

The only child here is you. You are level 1, naive homosexual

The Farthest Right President you've had in 25 years wants a GloboHomo Crusade.
Bernier is only a means to pull the Overton Window back right as soon as possible, we wait 15 years, we get worse then Venezuela and Albertans get actively Holodomor'ed while CBC Kids airs Pedophilia (straight up adults fucking kids likely).

Hahaha "based" "conservative" (((maxime bernier))) supporting sodomy

The state of this canadian faggot defending this politician with everything he got. Litterly cucktier

Attached: Candian hero.png (1800x572, 38K)

This is actually 100% true in all cases, the left are just too stupid and impatent

listen mutt we have your homo last president Obama to thank for this globohomo agenda so save us all the lecture on globohomo and get back giving illegal immigrants free education or whatever your giving them these days.

Attached: 1566779175315.jpg (756x1305, 201K)

>JQ as potential in twenty years
CANKEK OUT! We need this discussed seriously in two years or less. Fuck you die.

>2016
>conservative vote
so since then 3 years has passed and he has started his own brand new political party. Why do Scheer cucks always bring up shit from before he created his own party. anyone that's not a child or shill know politicians have to toe the political line when it comes to mainstream parties. Max got tired of it and started his own new party. cope harder faggots if this is the best you've got