The Opposite of Reality

Her life would have been so much easier if she had been a man...
youtube.com/watch?v=pHoHDNxay3A

Attached: saying-the-opposite.jpg (668x776, 56K)

she wouldn't have a career if she were a man. Her whole appeal was as a young *female* songwriter telling her truths.

Swiftowitz is a tranny, that should be well known at this point.

This applies to most women in high positions. They wouldn't have made it if they were men. But anything positive where boys are the majority is inequality and anything positive where girls are the majority is still equality in our modern age.

Imagine a guy writing a hit song these days that goes "you belong with meeeeeee!" Feminists in the media would have a nuclear meltdown.

She was never a meme before - but now she's become a meme.

Swift traitor must be destroyed

Blue eyed blonde Aryan that possesses cuck genes what’s new. This is why nordicism is a joke

>Another shill pushing literally every famous woman is actually a tranny
This one kinda baffles me, purpose is to get young white men to believe all women are trannies so don't pursue women and/or you're gay if you think these women are attractive?

The thing with feminists is they say one thing while doing another.

Attached: feminists-say-and-do.jpg (720x522, 93K)

She has to be lesbian. 20 plus boyfriends and not happy. She has to feel like she is living a lie. Her music is for straight white girls.

Stunning and brave

Attached: 1283479123741928.jpg (640x799, 81K)

The failed relationships are all her meme. She can’t make music if she isn’t abused or abusing someone. Kind of sad, really, she could have been a good mother. Her cats look well kept.

Something about this thot's upper half dressed for an Alaskan winter but her being so dumb her lower half forgot to even put trousers on makes me so angry I want to strike her with lightning

shes a terrible musician, she isnt that attractive, and her new persona is just promoting mental illness. stop posting about her, shes finished.

>whore says something

discarded

taylor swift is a man.

The answer to 2019 is 1488.

Probably. But there's definitely a few covert trannies in entertainment/politics.

As with many creative pursuits. Difference here is that product is not passion.

taylor swift is biologically a man

I'd believe this but it's bullshit. XY cannot create the curve formed by XX thighs. It's never been done and never can be.

Never date a woman if she owns cats.

this

Her life would have been easier if she didn't trust those jews.

This. I'm basically the male version of Taylor Swift.

i’ve grown a deep hatred for this cunt to the point I genuinely wish death on her.

>Celine coat. Dior shoes.
The duality of this is breathtaking. The words shes saying, even taylor swift herself are just ornamentation for a jacket and shoes. Because ultimately women see something that looks cute and they want to buy it.

Can’t wait for this cunt to crimp her hair grab her acoustic guitar and fuck off back to Nashville

user, she is part of the culture that is creating the problems. I met a 33 at my old job that said she didnt want kids and she is too old, and there are too many people on earth. She has been endoctinated for depopulation. Ironically, she wasn't great looking and a pyscologist.

This is a good point. These celebrities have created the impression that it's normal and perfectly fine for women not to have a kid by 35. Women are very impressionable.