The world ended in 2014

we're in hell.

Attached: 532e9c20702347fc8b1027e2196d98bd_18.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek

Hell will be much worse than any abomination on earth

>Odindu
>CERN
>Mayan calendar

Hope died in 1945 he shot himself in a bunker with his would be bride.

The only think the beaners got right was they should have gone extinct in 2012.

Sage

No, something genuinely changed in 2014.

Hitler was funded by jews.

Hurrr

The slipper slope is absolutely not a fallacy, 2014 is evidence thereof

Attached: 1565924688725.png (720x512, 406K)

How? He created his own currency and the nazi economy was the greatest ever.

He was self funded.

>2012

Yep, and Obama was the anti-Christ.

They did a sick ritual through perverted science and most of us are here in hell.

Jesus took away the just and they're all in heaven now.

Thats why they went to war with him right?

It was all pilfered and Hitler embezzled what would be billions today. He was basically Putin

Hurrrrr.

Amazing how the Muslim Brotherhood is willing to do shit like this to trick retards.

So what youre saying is jews funded him unwillingly? Lol. Fucking retards.

Give me your rings and golden teeth jewboy.

Emperor Palpatine funded the Confederacy in Star Wars, but he went to war with them using the republic.
You have to be a total moron if you don't think the globalist jews play all sides. The jews needed a boogey man to make white men scared of their own nature.

And by the way. Im turning you into soap and lampshades for a little extra chaching.

>222
Kek is literally our introduction to our new lord and savior, Lucifer. Praise him faggits

Attached: 1566525718520.jpg (788x699, 54K)

There's basically 2 worlds they made through perverted science. They chose 2012 because it's a meta date.

One where sin (I'm an atheist, which is probably why I'm here in hell), runs rampant, and it's "hell".

On the other world, it's where heaven reigns.

The only question I have is if we'll be reborn into this hell time after time, which would make sense since it's hell.

Trips of truth? You know what that means... And right when I was having a crisis of faith too...

Attached: 1561854693461.png (749x419, 541K)

So before 2014 the world was good? We know this aint true

You thunk so? We might be in limbo or a lesser heaven. Perhaps a base reality universe wherein inhabitants create innerheavens and outerheavens.
There may be bolztman brains in parallel dead universes. So we've got some lush chances and ideas for ascent.

We can learn from these people. Not learn to be like them but learn nonetheless.

Attached: Heyfunnyjunkdontdeletethesephotoswheniupload_f23ea2_7070687.jpg (1200x2400, 220K)

I remember thats the year when feminism started to grow in Brazil and I lost faith in women.

There are no women in brazil.

Before 2014 the world wasn't clown world. 2014 was when the social justice left started fucking with the internet and our cultural norms.

---------> DDOES AANYONE HHAVE TTHAT IIMAGE OOF TTHE MMASONS WWITH DDIFFERENT PPANEL SSECTIONS AAND TTHE LLAST OONE IIS OOF SSELLING OOUT OOUR RREAL RREALITY TTO IINTERDIMENSIONAL EENTITIES FFOR AA SSICK SSIMULATION WWORLD?

He married Ava

>The confederacy
I don't remember there being this in the franchise, unless you mean the trade group ran by the frog guys.

If this is hell, why there are people living good lifes in this hell?

Attached: 1531249117870.jpg (409x359, 32K)

Yurp

Attached: 8C8D9960-B29F-4409-B003-1053BD468F69.jpg (1125x1744, 1.42M)

No one is, really. Everyone is angry or depressed, no matter how well off they are. Everyone argues constantly. Sin and debauchery are openly promoted everywhere. Drug use runs rampant. Violence is everywhere.

And if we're reborn into this time after time, then it'd be literally the worst thing I could think off.

I've never seen a truly happy person since 2012.

The prequels were pretty red pilled. Lucas ruined it with shitty dialogue and direction. But the plot of the prequel is leagues ahead of the original. It's a political thriller made for kids.
The aliens with the droid military was just trying to claim independence from the Republic.

Attached: fssfsfdfsd.png (1107x524, 863K)

Feel bad for you in hell annons. Plenty of good still in the world, just gotta know where to look.

Attached: F1850577-8A89-476E-A7DB-080223CA3D3A.jpg (4032x3024, 1.28M)

2007 was the beginning of the end

Yeah. The ocean is beautiful. Lol.

Attached: FE44983E-D906-4523-A67A-F174581B60A9.png (834x1024, 1022K)

Everyone is depressed, suicidal and tired.
I haven't felt fully awake since May 21st 2014. every day since then has been a struggle. I feel groggy and tired. no matter how much sleep I get.
And I know I'm not the only one that feels tired and depressed all the time.
Also, paranormal content on the internet basically died in 2014.

It is. Especially japan

Attached: IMG_20190622_154049.jpg (1512x2688, 1.34M)

The world gets shittier every time the worlds about to end because everyone amps up the degeneracy.

Great lake

2001*

Humanity has failed gods shit test many times.

Hell is referred to 162 times in the New Testament, 70 of which came straight from the mouth of Jesus Christ. If you don't believe in Hell in this life, you will believe in the next life.
Hell was made as a mega torture-chamber for non-human beings. Hell was not made for mankind, but for devilkind. Hell was formed for demonic entities (Matthew 25:41).
Psalm 9:17,The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Satan has tricked everyone to believe this "Good people go to Heaven and bad people go to hell" lie because only demons and Satan should be heading to Hell but us(humans) being the "intellectual" cucks that we are we literally are sending ourselves to Hell forever by rejecting God's free offer of Eternal Life.

The Biblical Gospel is that Christ(GOD in human form) DIED on the cross for our sins, He was BURIED (officiating His death), and He was RESURRECTED from the dead three days later.You don't have to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire. If you receive the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ as payment for your sins, then you are instantly saved securely and eternally.The GOSPEL is as politically incorrect as it gets.

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

you sound like my dad he bitches about obama all the time
its kind of weird to think its already been ten years since he left the white house

He sprinkled false end times prophesies across the land. To see how you'd react. And each time you not only failed but became worse.

He pushed Globohomo beyond all reasonable levels, and most people liked him for the most part. There wasn't as much division.

That's the anti-Christ.

Though, I see it as science rather than religion -- they made a hell and pushed us into it. Perhaps those of strong mind were able to stay in the "heaven" Earth.

There is neither jew nor gentile. Not on this planet. God was mistaken. He was talking to the wrong aliens.

>there wasn't as much division
How fucking delusional can you get. BLM and all that SJW shit didnt exist until he became president. Hes the king of division.

Things seem bad but far from hell. Most of it is how you look at things. Is there degenerate behavior? Yes but being narcissistic asshole only adds to problem. There’s always hope. Repent and turn from sin world will get better. In hell annons like I’m a narcissistic pos we must be in hell. Random year has to do with me reeeeeeeee!

Attached: 4DC2BE5A-1302-4876-872E-6FBB5242AEF7.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

I mean the MSM were all loving him for the most part, as were all the people with a media voice.

The SJWhore shit is just another push of the Globohomo that he did.

If this is Hell then there is no reason to implement any moral code. There is no such thing as right or wrong, only what happens to be at the very moment. There would be no incentive to behave in any manner resembling lawfulness because the ultimate punishment is already realized, any law would only be a distraction from the execution of one's own already damned will.

I think we're close but not quite there yet.

I can buy this. If this is hell then every mother fucker on Jow Forums is only here to suffer. Noice.

>ten years
>2026
O shidd nibber
Say hello to your new timeline

Invent and meet and base some new guys rather than spitballing and snowballing recycling some past grouchos who probably have all you mentioners in their stastical historioplex sociocultural study of humans religious and philosophical continuances. While we're at it, do you think the inventor association of scientific concepts in the English language is effective and efficient for the scientific language dictionaries? For example the volt and the ohm being past inventors names. Or is there a better scilang system?

Attached: chariots-of-the-gods.jpg (1500x2123, 214K)

Thats what you think. Until an angel swoops down with his sword/gun.

Not so my lad. The world is rapidly headed towards the End Times. Things will only get worse, worse than the days of Sodom and Weimar. Repent, for He will return very soon.

“This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, high minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.”

2 Timothy 3:1-5

Nah If Jow Forums had any good useful people it wouldn't be in the state it is. You're all here to torture each other. I'm here to eat popcorn.

>we're in hell.

we are

They wouldn't have the balls to do this in the Middle East.

If you were good people revelations wouldn't exist. I think its funny how you retards claim you're exterminating all the evil on the world. Why did god say you'll be apocolypsed if you're good people?

He knew evil would take over.

Claiming to be good.

then we are in funny hell

Attached: 1566409684581.png (275x251, 135K)

Enjoy your apocalypse.

Saints slaying slews of sinners.

Pozzlims

>OP claims hell is a place where any sort of happiness can still exist.

You fake jews. Tainting gods image. How dare you.

I dont know what its like to kill a man. Ive only ever killed demons.

Why don't you just put the whole world in a Torah scroll?

Attached: 1560449345253.png (1280x672, 1.44M)

Its not murder. Its hunting.

I remember gamergate being a big thing

do you think Islam is immunized against progress?

Attached: tranny turk.png (640x338, 162K)

Shut you up didnt i?

Attached: 2C49E35B-5AED-4653-AF47-CACCCE4E2341.png (2048x1536, 1.12M)

I hope you choke on that fucking pop corn.

If my enemy is hungry...

>CERN
Based and phone-microwavepilled

Watch what you think, they can read your mind.

No I just started watching TV and I'm bored with this forum already lol

"when you're going through hell, keep going!" -winston churchill

So we're basically being threatened with eternal hellfire if we don't pay Jesus back for dying on the cross for the sins we would commit 2000 years into the future? He really was a fucking Jew...

Judea declares war on Germany

kek

Do you know what happened with the progressives helping the Islamic revolution in Iran after it worked?

You need to open the third eye portal. Plan escape route, buy a bunker ammo up and be prepared, the trannies are coming along with the demon hordes of the four horsewoman and the dark brown flow from across the oceans. Watch out for pedos and slants as they have over populated and looking for an exit strategy to continue the destruction. It’s called the Global land of the mutts where we are diluted and just like a nice cooked roast chicken you will be browned and crispy!

Attached: 4CE53D74-E2B4-49B8-A554-DF9AEB15CE06.jpg (850x400, 118K)

i dont even remember anything from 2014. wtf

Attached: 1566335603085.gif (344x499, 3.68M)

This is the third eye portal.

Attached: D608A6F5-460A-4717-B0B3-E28EDEF3CCD1.jpg (3264x2448, 1.94M)

>Hitler was funded by jews.
This.

I mean, you can’t deny the Holocaust and then say Jews WEREN’T dabbling in every world affair since their designation as G-d’s Chosen.

Either somebody tried to stop them or they were pulling the strings the entire time. Kek.

Demons were released upon earth during the 911 ritual. That's what started all this shit.

Attached: satansface110905_560.jpg (560x820, 61K)

>You are all here to torture each other
This is true not only in Jow Forums. In Jow Forums this only becomes more obvius