Greetings Jow Forums users

Good evening guys. :)
First of all let me introduce myself somewhat. I'm a junior journalist here, I'm doing research for my next article that I'm doing with few of my colleagues on internet extremism.
I would be very grateful if you took a minute of your time to answer some questions I have about this place. :)
1) Do you see this place, especially this subreddit as a place for hate, misogyny or racist content? Why? Why not?
2)What are some things that you prefer in Jow Forums as apposed to Facebook or Twitter?
3) What % of users would you say are Caucasian?
And finally
4)Do you believe that the content posted here contribute to things such as white supremacy or racism?
Thank you very much guys. Hope to see some replies. :)

Attached: CNN.jpg (532x798, 18K)

You're a memeflaggot cianigger is what you are.

t. faggot

Attached: believe in huwhite.jpg (423x674, 154K)

@wJyeMtMk
I assure you I'm not. :)

1. No, it's satire. I read this site for jokes while on the shitter.
2. Better content, no IRL names it's chatting to a stranger in a bar and not a public hearing.
3. 40%
4. No, it's just banter.

U = Israeli false flag

can't you see?
we are only here to support greta thumburg

and yes you are a megafag

fuck off and die neurotypical normalfag Jow Forums is a website for social outcasts only

We only talk to Fredo. He hangs out with us on the regular.

Why do you guys need to reply to this obvious troll? Why?

Are you making a good adjustment to Harvard Mr. Hogg?

Attached: eaee0923d5485b11945bd7bd4ba45355_xl.jpg (1200x1200, 156K)

Autism is a hell of a condition

Semen oj ha!

I think everyone like you should be purged.

Attached: Mass shooter narrative flowchart.jpg (1000x685, 138K)

CNN radicalized me

Attached: IMG_20190815_133618.jpg (750x465, 37K)

Sage

Fucking memeflag every time. Gas yourself

Answer: Yes, I'd fuck Brooke Baldwin in front of a crying mother who can't find her child during an active mass shooting.

That should help.

>CNN

Attached: 1554960356211.jpg (566x566, 22K)

> :)

Attached: 1417048218001.jpg (458x343, 27K)

fuck off and die larping niggerfaggot

Well said user

Attached: 1566476658727.jpg (753x937, 135K)

Pol is a bag of peas. You'll not find the hate you're looking for here.

Attached: fortnite-battle-bus-b.jpg (2560x1440, 323K)

1) Fuck off.
2) Free speech. You wouldn’t know about that.
3) Who Cates? Seems you’re the racist is that’s your focus.
4) No. I don’t think a website alters peoples decisions.

@7rF64GID
Thank, It's hard to believe that all of its banter but I'll take your word for it.

>apposed
go away you entitled ignorant hypocrite social climber

1. no, its satire.
2. the satirical free speech.
3. don't care.
4. no

EAT DICKS FAGGOT

Jow Forums is a board of peace

:)

Attached: 1540064800779.jpg (703x1136, 131K)

you’re not searching for information, you might have already written your hitpiece
why pretend

Fuck off

Attached: chink bus crash.webm (640x360, 1.59M)

Mt answers are identical to this user's: I'll quote it because our journalist probably can't into Jow Forums:
> 1. No, it's satire. I read this site for jokes while on the shitter.
> 2. Better content, no IRL names it's chatting to a stranger in a bar and not a public hearing.
> 3. 40%
> 4. No, it's just banter.

1. a place to read dark humor.
2. Facebook & Twitter censor everything but liberal leftist content
3. About 40-45%
4. We call it Ironic Shitposting. Nobody thats familiar with the site actually believes this stuff.

You seem like a pretty useless journalist - sorry you are a useless one - can't even derive your on conclusions through meaningful research

Your questions alone show your fragile you are

Pic related answers all your questions.

Attached: 1547603862923.webm (400x736, 1.73M)

1. No, when i first came here as a newfag i was ofcourse thrown off guard by all the "Free Speech" a common faggot such as OP would confuse as hate speech, then i came to see this as one of the last places of "true uncensored free speech"
2. while this is a definite echochamber as well it is refreshing to be able to discuss extreme ideas without be censored like other main social media sites, you start realizing that just because these other social media sites censor info, that the censored reality they want you to believe if the majority, isnt
3. who gives a fuck youre LARPing as a CNN journalist ffs
4. no, not at all

Attached: EXCELLENT_BAIT.png (590x592, 136K)

@mxYk+trL
No need to be rude :) I'm just looking for feedback.

This is a satire site, you dumbass

While you're hear, Mr, Journalist, allow me to tell you that CNN, NBC, CBS, NBC, Fox, NYT, WaPo feed us bullshit. The only true info comes from individual boots on the ground.

Write about the chatbots that are here then. They're programmed to blend in and make us all look crazy. Research that. Your bosses won't let you, I guarantee it. Dig into who runs that shit you mockingbird.

niggers

tits or get the fuck out

1. No. Some people hate, they're just in the anger stage of grief. Their old worldview is dead, and now they must accept the truth and how to navigate the playing field they never even knew existed.
2. Free speech.
3. None of us are actually white.
4. Yes and no. This board is filled with non-white "white supremacists" as you would call it. They're not really what you think though. They want a better world, and they come up with ideas to make it happen, as opposed to many other people who only seek to either destroy such a creation, or to move to it where they dont have to put in the work. As for "racism", define it.

Attached: 1561775787131.jpg (1054x1280, 187K)

>1) Do you see this place, especially this subreddit as a place for hate, misogyny or racist content? Why? Why not?
This is a Mongolian basket weaving forum. What are you doing here?
>2)What are some things that you prefer in Jow Forums as apposed to Facebook or Twitter?
The basket weaving.
>3) What % of users would you say are Caucasian?
90% of us are niggers.
>4)Do you believe that the content posted here contribute to things such as white supremacy or racism?
Nah.

Get fucked
Also have this for the front page

Attached: 1566046481070.png (586x926, 179K)

I'm telling you the ones saying the roughest stuff are chatbots. Post a pic with words in it and ask them to explain the pic and they can't because it's AI. There are a whole bunch of those in EVERY THREAD. The ppl you work for can create any narrative they want with tools like that and then blame it on the rest of us. That's happening.

The fact these threads still get retards replying is why I can't wait for 4 x2 to return, this place gone to the dogs

on behalf of all of Jow Forums, i say
NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

fuck off kike.

@Npslz0bF
Haha that's funny. I'll make sure he doesn't see this since he gets a bit cranky when someone calls him that as I presume you know.

1. Not particularly. There is a great variety of topics and I've had discussions with lots of people of differing backgrounds and convictions. The reasons for racist or hateful content as you call it has less to do with this place in my opinion and more to do with that expression happens more freely here.
2. I appreciate uncensored and anonymous debate. Facebook and Twitter, as well as media comment sections, suffer from both overt and more underhanded forms of censorship, which hollows out debate and ends up either in silence or as an echo-chamber. Anonymity is required for people to actually express their opinions, seeing how social consequences for heretical thought in our repressive societies can often be severe.
3. Who knows. Who cares.
4. I seriously doubt it. If anyone is to blame for reactionary movements it is the policies of western governments and media. The growth of such movements was completely predictable in light of the undemocratic and censorship-prone fashion they operate by, and they are happening over a wide spectrum. If Facebook or Twitter weren't so heavy handed with their censorship and shadowbanning procedures, you'd see exactly the same thing happening there. Resistance to corrupt authority is natural and healthy, although the forms such resistance takes can be haphazard and random.

Say hi to the guys down at Langley.

Attached: d71518f698d0353de2fff123bda4814ab345f4d703df3f38b15794000b2ed66b.png (626x536, 310K)

I think this is a good photo to illustrate your article.

Attached: 96c62644662edad9d9ca9cbc0e6838b0d5582dd340f6d49274d565a6457f80ec.jpg (649x632, 26K)

get rekt kike

Attached: 1541190997560.jpg (750x745, 133K)

I like how u are larping so hard, u act like u don’t know how to properly respond to ppl @youreafaggot

Someone told me how to reply to you guys properly. Yay.
Thank you for the feedback. :)

Prepare Your Anus For Pic Related

Attached: CNN.jpg (1280x960, 271K)

top tier shitpost. Quality kek

We're normies, you guys are extreme

do you see anyone else replying the way you are? No. Obvious larp. sage.

This isn’t a subreddit you stupid lazy nigger!

I don't find anything wrong with owning guns. Could you please answer my question?
Thanks ;)

Does Anderson Cooper really suck dicks on the set and take it up the ass from that nigger faggot Lemon. You know they guy that is the dumbest piece of shit on TV. The one that it seems tried to suck the dick of a bartender.

Sam Hyde told us we're not allowed to talk to you. And no one is stupid enough to cross him, he's a dangerous man.

Sorry. Someone familiar with this site came over and told me how. All fixed now. See.
Could you answer the questions? Would help a lot.

Attached: 1566173722101.png (720x393, 250K)

I hope you understand that an anonymous board like Jow Forums is always going to be filled with imposters and people who are claiming to be things they aren't. It's just something you have to learn to deal with here.

>1) Do you see this place, especially this subreddit as a place for hate, misogyny or racist content? Why? Why not?
I assume by "This place" you mean Jow Forums. Other parts of Jow Forums are very different, and many 4chaners don't like Jow Forums and view it as a "containment board" to get rid of problematic posters from other boards. Hate, misogyny or racist content does seem to be a major factor in many posters here, but I expect they are being "edgelords"; They are saying shocking things just to get a response from people, and would probably tire of the ideas if everyone just ignored them.

>2)What are some things that you prefer in Jow Forums as apposed to Facebook or Twitter?
I like how the content boards are layed out, and the relatively high traffic can yield content or answers to questions quickly. On Jow Forums specifically I sometimes feel that I am making a difference in the world by talking people down from emotional extremism and the "echo chamber" of the right. In practice I probably get caught up in the frenzy as well sometimes, but I hope I do more good than harm here. There are also some serious quality control problems from the left, and frankly stopping the radicalization of the US will not be possible if we claim the left is faultless.

I've no idea how that could be determined. I am Caucasian, that's all I can say.

>And finally
>4)Do you believe that the content posted here contribute to things such as white supremacy or racism?
It could be. The internet can make fringe ideas seem far more accepted then they really are.

You can never leave. They won't let you. I just want to go home to my family. It was always a trap.

Wow, best answers in this thread right here.
Hope you can use the back reference, Mr. Journalist.

That's obviously manufactured but funny :)

Everything I've ever written on this website is just satire

Attached: 1561663911390.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

1. No it’s a place for free speech
2. Free speech
3. 1/2
4. Probably

I wholeheartedly tank you for that answer. You seem like a reasonable person and I assure you I'm not some secret agent haha

>meme flag
>replying to post using @

Oh cmon now. You knew enough to change your flag.

"sage" goes into the options field

Attached: 1566692897328.jpg (753x1024, 101K)

@I+Hig645 what a fag it's not hatful to call a fag out when you see a gay faggot... Why do gay people do gay shit like this post

Attached: 1566750874014s.jpg (125x82, 3K)

fake and gay

Attached: 1563580136012.jpg (1024x1014, 170K)

Could you please elaborate on 4

yelo CNN my name yuri. I hide behind new zeelan flag and hack ur elections for rubel. this is very good sub reddit for politic. everybody is causasion. you get a coucasion. and you get a cocasion! everybody get a cocasian.

cociasnian supreme!!! but not rasist. but supreme!

1. I come here for current events and shit posting. Everyone knows you're fake fucking news. Who heard Epstein was suicided first? Us. We're fucking everywhere.
2. Lack of censorship and it doesn't give us ads on what I'm thinking about eating for lunch.
3. You're a fakenews nigger posting here. See we're really diverse. Pretty much everyone is a nigger or a faggot. But this is probably fake and gay so kys.
4. It's free fucking speech faggot. Yes it happens here but most of that is probably the CIA trying to honey pot someone into posting that shit, same with cp.
5. You're probably going to be out of a job soon. You should learn to code.

Niggers tongue my anus

Show real flag no more answers till meme flag gone

Also I've seen some of you use pepi the frog here
Could you please elaborate on why this particular image, and what exactly does he represent. I'm not a memer but as far as I know he's been classified as a hate symbol.

>40%
>not 56%
one job

>quick, turn on CNN!
Said noone, ever.

Attached: fredo lurkin.jpg (960x960, 73K)

OP is a fag
PUT ME IN THE SCREENSHOT

Attached: 6cc8762766c18a05b594b66f22b27fed5a770b2e314a5a6754d100c1f1b04a0b.jpg (1052x632, 132K)

Everyone here is a secret agent. A secret agent of love and peace.

Attached: tiptiptip.gif (460x600, 595K)

Haha this is so me rn except with more coffee.

give us Fredo

Attached: Fredo_Prime_Time.png (680x383, 482K)

This is a tall baron thread now

Attached: E2F40421-9495-4B5D-A594-AAD8276E7A91.jpg (647x917, 184K)

>1) Do you see this place, especially this >subreddit as a place for hate, misogyny or >racist content? Why? Why not?

Reddit Happend BECAUSE OF US.
No one here likes Reddit.

>2)What are some things that you prefer in >Jow Forums as apposed to Facebook or Twitter?

i dont use social media at all. i have freedom of speech here. its fun and i like hanging out with Friends

>3) What % of users would you say are >Caucasian?

Id say less than 25%

Attached: 034D327F-4F39-444D-9ADB-AA14501D9BD7.jpg (1024x687, 72K)

Shut the fuck up glownigger

Attached: 284.png (500x700, 240K)

He's full of shit. Jow Forums is the most diverse board online. We have crackers, niggers, kikes (lots of kikes) gooks, goatfuckers, spics, dykes, and just about everything else, from all over the world. Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Attached: 1566268740633.png (1000x1300, 417K)

Attached: D2E6C38F-0A7A-4451-99A2-2C398A9264DF.jpg (620x450, 147K)

Free speech is the FIRST amendment.

Therefore what is discussed here is none of your business unless you have something to contribute. And that goes for all 3 of your readers as well, so kindly fuck off back to the Starbucks you came from.

What’s radicalized most of White America is all the non stop black on everybody else crimes. And the length the Jewish owned media (((CNN))) will go to to cover it up and not report it or disregard as no big deal. But if a White kid in 9th grade puts a flyer out saying it’s okay to be White it’s supposed to be an international hate crime according to the Jews at CNN. Blacks have turned many major American cities into Third World War zones and yet you Jews tell us they are somehow equal if not better than Whites. You even had that butt monkey ass pirate Anderson Cooper come out and tell us how excited he is to see Whites become a minority. All I can say is that CNN is pure Jewish propaganda, why don’t you go ask your boss how many people they’ve radicalized. This board is just doing the job you jews refuse to do,

Attached: 1D50A8F1-AD75-427C-8F4C-0C8704822856.jpg (749x611, 36K)

Attached: CNN_sucks.png (1024x512, 206K)

idiot doesn't understand shock content or why this shit is stupid and funnier than cum brain /b/tards
freedom to post what ever the fuck I want that isn't faggot gay tier pg-13 IE gore, racist shit, miss the old days of internet trolling
And finally
People are morons what do you expect.
>Thank you very much guys. Hope to see some replies. :)
fuck you CIA NIGGER

Attached: 1566354907243.jpg (1140x691, 94K)