Hey Australia, could you try not being so toxic? Thanks

Hey Australia, could you try not being so toxic? Thanks.

Attached: 44AD2F3B-64A2-4D24-B901-CDBFC2E65D27.jpg (1242x1845, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n6fgPX3NjyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Them boys can try all they want I still take shits that are harder than any Aussie cunt

remember the emu

who basically names their kid after mustard?

>founded as a prison colony
Puts a whole new perspective on shrimp on the barbie

>We need you to all become butt-boys, OK? Thanks, The Global-Homo

Attached: 1508050247498.jpg (574x400, 61K)

Keep at it, leftists. You're doing great.

All it means is the pendulum's swinging it's big hairy dick all that much harder back in your direction.

Attached: 1566692998210.jpg (322x519, 67K)

If you don't like it you're welcome to go back to your own country.

Attached: 1566630402802.png (857x586, 682K)

> Dejan Jotanović

We warned you about Serbs

Author sounds like a Dago and should go back to wogland

*YAWN*

GIVE ME A HOME AMONG THE GUM TREE-ES

WITH LOTS OF BUM FLEAS

Based Aussies.

Attached: destroyer666.png (986x6300, 2.03M)

Not gonna happen.

If these fags think Aussies have a masculinity complex wait till they come to NZ I think they would faint

Can a australian male offer to open their throat for my fresh piss ? Tired of waiting for the inevitable until they're ready.

>Journalist is a soi boi Melbournian cuck
Imagine my shock

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-26-12-23-44.png (480x800, 265K)

Drink more water. It will soften the stool

Like clockwork fuck hellbourne

I'm kinda glad Melbourne and other cities are full of cunts like this, while there are few actual Humans left in them, because if anything happens and people get blown up or attacked by their migrant favorites then they'll most likely be killing people like this.

This
It's good containment
As kin as I hear someone likes Melbourne I never talk to them again fuck them and fuck thwt shithole

everytime

Attached: 155729684859.jpg (667x397, 38K)

how so??

The cities certainly contain them, they only ever leave the city for short weekend or day trips to wineries or some fucking gay cheese factory or whatever.

The problem is for the sane Whites being able to find their way out and actually live outside of cities.

Seriously? New Zealand is to Australia what Canada is to America.

It's kind of odd, wouldn't butt boys be arguing in favor of masculinity so that there would be people to plow them?

White outside of the city here hope u like living off the dole since the number 1 unemployment unemployment rates is rural Qld and nsw countryside and anywhere remotely nice near the coast as well
T. 25%+ master race no jobs

Theres a lot of hate for Melbourne. Whats it like? Is it like London?

Me and the mrs are getting out of Melbourne soon, fuck this gay city. Wish me look bro.

its the tel aviv of australia

>all men are toxic
Men become pathetic s'oyboys
>WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE

didnt know ....
we dont hear anything about NZ here

>Dejan Jotanovic
Isn't this a Balkan name? Explain yourselves balkanoids.

Try Mansfield, Tolmie, or closer to Mt Bulla, or Batemans Bay, or somewhere else.

There's a reason for that, all of your elites are quietly setting themselves up on the Southern Island of NZ.

Attached: 1560517104729.jpg (249x266, 23K)

Didn't quite get all of that, but I did point out that people need to find ways of getting rich outside of cities.

>when i'm alone and thinking of death
>thinking about the world and when it will end

Are u srs? Won't happen until we totally decentralise and the internet is terrible here so yeah Nah

Thinking east gippy, lots of cheap land out that way.

You know what this means Australia? You need to be even more masculine to piss the journalists off even further.

It's possible to build off grid and grow most of your own food, rain water, repair your own cars etc. You can even shoot your own guns on a property of of no less than 6 acres now in Victoria - the problem is only really the internet and relying on it for money (unless you buy some satellite dish for some direct uplink to another satellite in space for the net).

what a faggot

Being tired is a sign of low T. He should see a doctor about that.

Yeah, there too. I'm not that informed on it, I just know where it's good from where I've been and others have told me. King Valley already has Italians and Germans populating the area, some typical bogans too.

Don't know how you'd go for raising kids out there with schools and stuff, might have to educate them yourself if you don't want them getting brainwashed.

>slav can't take the bogan strength
Anglo pride, T.B.H.

dear

Attached: 1488707217232.jpg (486x383, 39K)

Many of the Slavs down here, or Balkan folk, seem to become indistinguishable in behavior and dress code from Arabs, Turks and other sandniggers, or they become like fags who wrote the article. Very little middle ground with them.

We do; you're just a moron. A lot of other nations cope with these inferiority complexes, living in the cultural shadows of similar neighbors.
>austria relative germany (in fact, a lot of german states feel like they're up against everyone else and that they constitute a germany that's against them somehow)
>norway relative sweden
>all the lesser constituents of the UK relative england

auscunts,

Attached: 1526854308202.png (1657x2119, 2.95M)

please

Attached: auzzies_at_work.jpg (500x670, 69K)

nevar

Attached: 1523425215121.jpg (720x720, 66K)

Attached: aussieshitpozter.png (640x960, 473K)

change*

...shit

Who cares about California. Should've sent more of those trees.

What is the most based big city in OZ? When I visited I only went to Sydney, Melbourne, and the Gold Coast. I could tell Melbourne was very pozzed and I my hotel in Sydney was in Kings Cross which is degenerate as fuck. I figured the Gold Coast was OK, but I was there to surf and so I was mainly around laid back beach people. I did meet two dudes from Perth and a family from Tasmania that were very based. Also on the train from Sydney to Melbourne I met a group of aussie boomers who were not shy about their dislike for "Bogans" and "Ferals" and seemed to be very nationalistic, which I found refreshing.

That's how the article begins, actually.

> went to my GP for fatigue. It’s important to be diligent about your health when you’re vegan. Low iron, low protein, low B12. But my doctor chucked in a new one: “Could be low testosterone.” I smiled because I understood the connotations – of course my dietary requirements would butt heads with my perceived manhood, especially in a culture where straight men don’t like recycling because it’s gay.

Our only weakness.

>Australian
>Masculinity
Yeah...no

Well, maybe the writer has never lived in the United States.

Some cunt around here got gored by a deer right through his heart not that long ago, Dumb fuck was keeping it as a pet, even attacked his wife too.

checked, and pls send as many as possible

Attached: fcb76b87227b977f.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Crocodile Traneee

youtu.be/n6fgPX3NjyA

Attached: Crocodile Dundee - Knoife.gif (273x203, 89K)

Yeah, Nah

My kids (so far one boy and one girl) are trained up to be just that

'Hey boy you like blue girl you like pink'

Boys play with firetrucks and cars, girls play with dolls and kitchens.

t. Mulsim

>they disliked bogans
fucking gooks

>5
>12
kek

>dijon mustard jotobitch
What kind of non-white is that? A kike?

Attached: 1555818591379.png (650x732, 144K)

Or found a copy of Crocodile Dundee and ran with that.

I agree with the author,Aussies try waaay to hard to be masculine but in the end they just look like bunch of turbo faggots.

Melbourne and Sydney are finished, as are the surrounding areas.

Perth might be fine for a big city, but I doubt they're without problems - Perth is certainly better than Mel or Syd.

Gold Coast is like our Miami, but it's not full of niggers and cubans, mostly white.

Byron Bay has it's problems, but the surrounding areas from the main streets/beach are heaven - it's where Russel Crowe, Chris Hemsworth and other stars live. If you're rich then Byron's mountains are top notch.

Think of Australia as an inverted America in terms of what it's like and which populations cluster where.

Tasmania is okay, don't know much about it. Might be full of boomers.

I live about 3 hours outside of Melbourne, it's good (can literally do anything you want - there's no one, no cops, nothing telling you what to do), just not enough money - you sort of how to arrive here already wealthy to set yourself up properly.

My sides.

I can go chop some down right now and ship them to you.

Make sure he knows that - Might makes right so long as you're White.

>straight men don’t like recycling because it’s gay.
I'm committed to do the opposite of what this scared faggot says. Even better when the Australian bro-culture runs in line with my own instincts (no recycling).

Are you that Aussie who would plant bags of gumnuts in every country he traveled to?

You forgot the ACT dumb cunt
T. Canberran

Attached: 1566170625649.jpg (527x570, 100K)

Nah, but seedbombs in particular shitholes work like a charm.

They're spooning you for warmth?

doitfgt. anything to keep the california away.

We never give them the ass.

So far as I know most of the nationalistic Kiwi's have already come to Australia - so all that's left are liberals and shithole migrants.

yes, white here blond and blue eyes too

Gotta pay me.

Mind if I ask your age? (I get the sense I'm already too old to have kids).

thirties.
my advice to you
get married while your young

Thanks M8. I thought the same thing about the Gold Coast, it reminded of Miami because of the landscape and weather. How is Newcastle? I stopped there on my way to GC from Sydney to eat. The people there seemed normal; the teenagers I met just kept asking me to talk in my "American Accent". They told me that they hadn't met anybody from America.

>what is the entire history of the world

this they are the biggest cucks in the world everyone thinks they're a joke now the tough bogan types are just a few specks in a sea of shitskins, soi bois and boomers where as once you could barely leave your house without getting some wanna fight look from some low iq
shit head

Is your lady as much of a pain in the ass as so many Australian women are today? (All my relatives are females, and they're just shitty people).

Yeah mate is fucked and it breaks ya spirit
Gonna leave when I'm finished my courses down here and move very far north
I didn't hate fags or niggers before moving here
Melbourne is easily one of the most degenerate places on earth and it should be nuked

Anything in QLD

The only state that refused to change the firearm laws, but the Feds stepped in and threatened to withhold all funding for everything

>Newcastle
Newcastle would be better than Sydney (I've only dropped by once, seemed pretty good), but NSW is getting properly gooked, particularly sydney, - just depends on where those gooks centralize themselves (migrants in general aren't that dispersed, most revolve around the main cities, but some wider areas have gotten niggers and what not).

I cant answer that correctly as I dont know many aussie women (I was raised to not have any female friends)

All woman have their negatives but islamically youre meant to overlook that and focus on their positives, which is what ive been doing and marriage has been good for over 7 years now

Also just be nice every now and then and youll get your way

Ofcourse the author is a pipsqueak tranny fucking hipster cuck from Melbourne

Attached: BxOYK4dIQAA-F2b.jpg (600x400, 46K)

Melbourne can burn, all the world's Jews should just move there and they'll feel right at home in all their filth. Need to wall the entire city off and keep all those Melbourne cunts trapped inside.

Don't know where to go up North.

You're Muslim?

Even Brisbane?

They're just called "Melbournians" - they're a bizzare mixture of onions and Gucci.

This thread is ShareBlue Slide Thread #EpsteinForgotten

Attached: 1566781723474.png (657x920, 460K)

*onions - not onions