So I'm starting to realize that for moral reasons I need to stop calling trannies "she" but what is the easiest way to...

So I'm starting to realize that for moral reasons I need to stop calling trannies "she" but what is the easiest way to break the social conditioning? Instinct always means you gender people by what you think they present as, there are plenty of allegedly cis females that look like trannies to me. Do I just have to start calling every single human by male pronouns, should I just call all degenerates fags and never use pronouns to refer to them? What is the solution? Like intellectually I obviously don't think of someone like Yaniv as anything but a male but my instinct still tells me to say "she". Do I just need to start rationalizing "she" as a synonym for "less than human"?

Attached: 1531283011806.jpg (483x507, 38K)

who?

Call them what you see.

>OmMoot

I mean, it's really this simple.

Tell people you identify as someone who understands human biology and being intolerant of your views is biophobic hate speech.

How is that simple? If the conceit is that passing trannies are allowed to get called "she", then I'm not actually taking a moral stance and I'm simply calling out ugly people. I'm trying to get past the conditioning so I can see trannies for what they are. Simply making fun of ugly people is not my goal. Either I have to call all people by male pronouns or I have to come up with a new derogatory way to refer to femoids.

stop trying too hard and just call them as they appear, faggot

Attached: 1566011760749.jpg (1200x1696, 548K)

Of course I should have known you people have no solutions. You're the ones who encouraged this degeneracy to begin with.

Trannies are everywhere now. The CIA niggers want this to confuse men so that they'll never know if it's gay to fuck a tranny or not.

Start calling everyone dude.

Attached: Dude What.gif (400x249, 178K)

Exactly my point, if you want to actually deal with the problem you have to inherently suspect everyone of being a tranny until proven otherwise. So is the only solution to just cut off any interaction with non-pregnant women?

>passing trannies
Does not exist

Your problem is that you're worried you won't recognize a tranny as such, or what?

I understand what you think you're saying but obviously I'm not talking about passing in real life. But most of this ideology exists on the Internet, and there are passing trannies here because anyone can take a questionable or touched up photo or a good angle and you just don't know. People call trannies "she" all the time without knowing they are trannies. It is that sort of moral weakness I would like to stop.

>moral reasons
please explain your moral system that leads you to this

THAT PHOTO IS UNBELIEVABLE REAL

Where did I say I was worried? I want to do this for moral reasons. I want to take a side on the issue and break from the social conditioning. Simply saying ugly people are "he" is not a moral stance, nor the conditioning I'm trying to break. Even passing trannies call ugly trannies by male pronouns.

>being deceived is moral weakness
How did you arrive at this conclusion?

fuck you Jow Forums shit like this is why im still here...A BLACK MOOT

/thread

>ever entering into the leftist nonsense of self identification

Attached: 1566710095367.gif (350x368, 1.99M)

I miss this nigga like you wouldn't believe ;-;
Rip mootyrone

It

only if they are asian but i can't see much difference between them to be honest

It is sloth, it is exactly those sorts of people who allow the slide to occur. If these issues were stopped at the deception stage, we'd never get to the horrific climax we're at now.

nigger moot lmao

I call all trannies by their birth gender, I don't give a fuck what they think they are or what they want to be called
I couldn't give a fuck less if that offends them or anyone else.
Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but I also really don't care, I'm going to call it like it is and if someone can't deal with reality that's their own personal problem
What the fuck are they going to do about it, whine on Myspace?

Because I used to be a live-and-let-live type, believing you can oppose others with speech but nothing else. But now I see I've been tricked through social conditioning to believe the "oppose others with speech" in this case is advocacy when actually it's as simple as rejecting their speech codes and laws. I need to purge my mind of all controlled thought and actually follow through on my principles.

Why the hell do you have to.call them anything? Are you married to one?

this

So you think a moral person has some kind of power to see through all forms of deception?

"It" is the proper term when referring indirectly, and "disgusting freak" is how you address a tranny directly. It's all about the proper pronouns.

>Why the hell do you have to.call them anything? Are you married to one?
Cause they're in Canada. You can wind up in serious legal trouble for "misgendering" faggots up there
Canada sounds great, being so white and all, until you remember it's cold as fuck and they have a faggot occupation government
Roll tide

Of course not, but they are resistant to deception and generally cautious. You can be deceived in your mind without expressing that through your words. You can think, "this looks like a woman" while still saying "he" to be safe. You can think "Islamic terrorism caused 9/11" while still saying "9/11 was an inside job" to keep attention on the real enemy.

If you know what their sex is, use their biological sex. Else, use the way they present themselves.

To be safe from what? If you are deceived and use the incorrect pronoun then how are you the one that is morally wrong? It seems as though it is the person that is deceiving you which is morally wrong.

The onus should be on the deceiver to prove themselves genuine, not on me to complacently hope I'm not bringing about the downfall of civilization with my sheltered ignorance and submission to the government authority. If I were to call all non-pregnant people by male pronouns, then anyone who is offended can feel free to provide evidence they are in fact female. Obviously, in this current society, things like a birth certificate or license aren't evidence so the only real evidence is childbirth but I also don't think everyone will prove themselves or needs to, I am simply trying to find the best solution and that seems like the easiest.

Personally, I instinctively say what comes to mind first... if it’s a tiny Thai ladyboy who seems girlish I might just say ‘she’ not to prop up an ideology but that is what they seem to be... but for 98% of these trannies they look so intrinsically male I feel I’d have to giggle after saying ‘she’

You see those gigantic hands and Adam’s apple and...sorry, it isn’t even in question. I guess they could force you to say she, but in your own mind you know it isn’t anything close to a female.

Why do you feel it is morally correct to call women by male pronouns but that calling men by female pronouns is morally wrong?

Because men are the baseline and women are the unique deviation that can give birth. If society flipped at some point so women were the exploited class, I think it would moral to call everyone by female pronouns until they proved they were male. But that's not going to happen in any of our lifetimes. Think of it this way, a FtM is supported by feminism despite identifying as male. But a MtF is supported by feminism despite being male. MtF's actively campaign against "men" despite the fact that they are men. This doesn't happen with FtM's.

Moot in 2019 looks like THAT?!?

do you mean like, in public, without getting doxxed etc? use "...them" like, pause and all, as though you had to put an effort into deciding wtf to call the person in question and just settled on 'other'. definitely signals contempt and annoyance at their willful desire to break normal human paradigms without getting you labelled.

Crazy people are doing bad things means that I should call particular people by the incorrect pronoun, but not others? This sounds like you want to fight crazy by also doing nonsensical things.

Sounds like you just have no morals at all. It's not surprising, but I'm not sure what you want me to say. There is not really such a thing as a FtM, it's basically zero percent of women that get any sort of surgery that removes their womanhood (that is, their ability to reproduce). Who is the most famous transman, that woman who got pregnant and had a kid while she had a beard? If you're not having children as a woman, you aren't really a woman in function anyway so calling childless women (which includes all feminists and the like) men is not really an undeserved classification. As for MtF's, there are tons of them who have permanently destroyed their manhood and become subhuman and they did it all for the endgoal of destroying civilization, the least I can do is call them "he".

So you want to change how gender pronoun language is used to suite your particular ideas in the same way these feminists do. And of course you think this change to our language is moral just like that do. I don't see why anyone should support either of your particular brands of craziness.

What difference does it make if their dick is in your mouth?

Sweet Jesus, you really do have your head up your own ass. I am talking about what you call people when you can't confirm. Your solution is the same as the feminists. You are already on their side. This is a situation related to treatment of individuals, not rules for society. In my society biology would still be taught honestly. "He" and "she" are not biological creations, they are words, in a language, that always changes, and isn't the supreme language or language all other languages shape themselves around. Other languages have other solutions. We could shift towards those. Take off the tinfoil, buddy and try to make a productive contribution to the dialogue. Simply appealing to "muh feminist authority told me to say this so I will not rock the boat" isn't an argument.

>the easiest way to break the social conditioning?
the tomboy pill
get onboard already

Attached: lesswrassle1.jpg (333x500, 189K)

What fucking bullshit is this. One second you're telling me it is acceptable to call all childless women sir and the when I tell you this is unreasonable you claim that you were really speaking only about cases in which the person's gender is ambiguous. I'd tell you to take your head out of your ass but you've clearly lost both and are now resorting to accusing me of supporting other ideologies that I have clearly opposed here. Trying to get you to explain your ideas here is like grabbing a fist of slime.

God, you're insufferable. I'm open to other ideas as I already expressed in the very fact that I made this thread proposing multiple suggestions and asked for better ones, but you haven't provided any. You've simply gone for the standard "go back to sleep goyim".

You aren't open to anything, you twit. As soon as I question anything you immediately claim I have no morals. You can fuck off with your pronoun use changing bullshit, right along with the feminists. You can both claim your poorly defined moral high ground while doing it too for all I care.

Why is Japan always so based

Why are her feet like that? Saw a cute german girl with exact the same feet

>Leaf

Attached: 1563688170813.png (884x728, 128K)

Leaf problems

Attached: 1566715331837.jpg (1078x1078, 554K)