Another USS Liberty Survivor Comes Forward to Tell All

Maybe you heard the last two guys on Trunews, but the USS liberty survivor's channel uploaded a new interview with a guy named Richard Larry Weaver. This guy got fucked up real good by the kikes but lived. Gotta watch. The look in his eyes tells it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=NZ9JwbxB3NE

bitchute reupload
bitchute.com/video/elAbbcEHetDc/

Attached: richard larry weaver uss liberty victim.png (1024x569, 900K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA
youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
youtube.com/watch?v=YZYjRREqUF0
archive.is/b4kcR
archive.is/Mjql3
archive.is/oLpX5
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM
youtube.com/watch?v=0q7yEnMjQ6U
youtube.com/watch?v=p0Pc6-vwq_o
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1L4nVRWXM
archive.fo/XwppP
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=BB6PDZNdg7g
youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE
youtube.com/watch?v=XytkI7afHcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-Dm4pO0xY
youtube.com/watch?v=_1OgxfCT044
youtube.com/watch?v=dP0-YohJR-g
youtube.com/watch?v=OHwp7uwK6bE
youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l4p6wAbO_OU
youtube.com/watch?v=vXVESLmM9ac
youtube.com/watch?v=EH_H-tUR5Vs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222964525
archive.fo/F8Ojv/
lancasteronline.com/news/scars-feel-fresh-after-years/article_760c8f11-bbc3-578b-a538-d1671d774bdd.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump to pay respects

there sure are a lot of "USS liberty" survivors...

could say the same about the lolcaust

USS liberty happened in 1967

You’d have to be at least 70 years old to be on the boat.

Imagine how old you'd have to be to have survived the holohaux

This video is at least 10 years old. His beard looks dyed as well.

So did he get suicided by two bullets?

I had sent this video to the Erasing the Liberty author Phillip J Tourney about one of our own subs torpodeoing the Liberty instead of the Israeli PT boat and this was his email to me:

I know Larry, great guy, but he's off his rocker for saying that a U.S. sub fired the torpedo that hit the Liberty.

I appreciate the phone call, too, and appreciate your support.

Please stay in touch.

Respectfully,

Dave Gahary, USN (Ret.)

Producer

Erasing the Liberty

bump
shit, that's... wow.

Another shareblue slide thread trying to clog up the catalog so that any and all meaningful conversation gets thrown in the back burner. You shills are so transparent.

shut the fuck up, you nasty hooknose dead man walking

I swear to you, say that shit again and I will aim to have your nation nuked.

Bump.

Death to Israel and all jews.

Attached: 1490832416236.jpg (1024x1024, 296K)

In case you didn't understand.

You know I was thinking the way the media goes after Ilhan Omar as being an anti Semite as far as criticizing Israel. What if you got on board with her approach and reopened the USS liberty case So the survivors can testify for the record.

To bad any jews survived WW2

This video is really old although good

On June 8, 1967, 34 American sailors of the USS Liberty lost their lives serving their country. These Americans died when Israel, America's "ally," launched a murderous attack on the virtually unarmed American intelligence ship. To this day, many Americans are unaware that this attack even took place. During the two hour assault there was two different American flags raised yet the attack still persisted. After the crew was rescued 16 hours later they were immediately ordered silent under threat of court martial "or worse" by command.

This attack was not an "accident".

Hear the testimonies from the ship's survivors. Watch these documentaries:

>Dead in the Water

>The Day Israel Attacked America

>The Day Liberty Died
youtube.com/watch?v=YZYjRREqUF0

>'But Sir, It’s an American Ship.' 'Never Mind, Hit Her!' When Israel Attacked USS Liberty

>'The Americans have findings that show our pilots were aware the ship was American,' a newly published document by the State Archives says

archive.is/b4kcR

>Israeli communications said to prove IAF knew Liberty was U.S. ship

>Chicago Tribune: Transcripts of IAF communications show pilots who attacked Liberty in Six-Day War saw a U.S. flag.

archive.is/Mjql3

>New revelations in attack on American spy ship

archive.is/oLpX5

>Ernie Gallo: The U.S.S Liberty: what really happened? What did not?

youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM

>McCain and Israel's Bombing of the U.S.S. Liberty

youtube.com/watch?v=0q7yEnMjQ6U

>Ray MacGovern On Israel attacking USS Liberty the truth must come out !!

youtube.com/watch?v=p0Pc6-vwq_o

>Ex-Australian Prime Minister Confirms Israel Deliberately Attacked America

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1L4nVRWXM

WHO SAYS THE LIBERTY ATTACK WAS DELIBERATE?

List here:

archive.fo/XwppP

Attached: 1528051517604.png (1500x1941, 3.86M)

Attached: 1482898554173.jpg (903x781, 333K)

Attached: 1500523106802.png (1778x1450, 300K)

Attached: can_you_tell_them_apart.jpg (1200x940, 427K)

Remembrance is hate.

Attached: SPLCUSSLIBERTY.png (640x477, 40K)

Israel was using absolutely shitty tech that everyone else gave away at the time. They were hardly more than a shitty 2nd world nation back then.
And yeah, I'd venture the gun boat officers weren't exactly jazzed about shooting otherwise innocents, and probably "accidentally" over led on those torps.

I also bet that the story about the sub being the only vessel capable of hitting that ship is 100% accurate. Though the gentleman is wrong, orders to break the law are not necessary to be followed, irrelevant of source, as far as I can read it.

The real USS Liberty redpill is the unknown submarine following them noted by an "X" on their charts as well as the fact that the United States provided covert aerial recon of the Egyptian airfields that allowed the IAF to launch their pre-emptive strikes with surgical precision. The book Assault on the Liberty by James M. Ennes Jr. who was an officer on the ship is also a great read.

My boomer coworker hates mudshits and claims Israel is greatest ally. "They're our only ally in the middle east and we need them." What can I do to show him the truth?

The boat fucked him up hurled him 40 years into the future.....FUCK thats the Philadelphia Experiment never mind

>Dead in the Water
>The Day Israel Attacked America
>The Israel Lobby - (vpro backlight documentary - 2007)
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
>The War Party-Panorama-BBC
youtube.com/watch?v=BB6PDZNdg7g
>The Lobby - USA, episode 1
youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE
>The Lobby - USA, episode 2
youtube.com/watch?v=XytkI7afHcQ
>The Lobby - USA, episode 3
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-Dm4pO0xY
>The Lobby - USA, episode 4
youtube.com/watch?v=_1OgxfCT044
>The Occupation of the American Mind
youtube.com/watch?v=dP0-YohJR-g

>Michael Scheuer: Israel Is A Cancer On U.S. Foreign Policy

youtube.com/watch?v=OHwp7uwK6bE

>I'd Dump the Israelis Tomorrow --Ex-CIA Michael Scheuer Tells Congress

youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

>Michael Scheuer: Israel owns the Congress

youtube.com/watch?v=l4p6wAbO_OU

>CIA Dr Michael Scheuer: Israel is pushing America to go to War with Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=vXVESLmM9ac

>Bill Maher interviews Michael Scheuer

youtube.com/watch?v=EH_H-tUR5Vs

Lots of red pills here:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222964525

The funny part, I don't know if I can even blame israel for accepting the opportunity.
A US president offers to join a war against a nation that should be stronger on paper? And all you have to do is sink an unarmed ship and shut up?
the stench is mostly our own on this one. perhaps because of that nation's intel officers using us in a pretty poorly planned false flag, but ours for taking non-the-less.
each of these faggots goes to sleep at night, they aren't gods. and we let them here.

I've never heard of USS Liberty. Nobody cares about some little boat. lol Trump is losing it big time at the G7 lol. This is a slid thread to hide the losser trump from the truth.

>I'd venture the gun boat officers weren't exactly jazzed about shooting otherwise innocents

Why did eyewitnesses onboard the Liberty report that the motor torpedo boats machine-gunned the life rafts then? Why was a helicopter circling the ship fully loaded with heavily armed men identified as Israelis by the crew? The only reason the torpedoes missed their mark was due to the expert handling of the ship by the its crew. You should really do more reading and research on the subject before making blind assertions.

He's probably been using hair dye and makeup for 50 years, from the description of his wounds.

>I've never heard and I won't watch the video so that proves there is nothing here.
you're terrible at this Jacob, get a new script.

This guy deserves a damned medal of honor, as does everyone who survived that attack.

The Captain was awarded the Medal of Honor, but the ceromony took place at the Washington Navy Yard instead of the White House so as not to arouse attention which is a disgrace.

Attached: 1552183925783.png (810x694, 331K)

>A US president offers to join a war against a nation that should be stronger on paper? And all you have to do is sink an unarmed ship and shut up?
>the stench is mostly our own on this one
How many democrats have dual citizenship with Israel?

McGonagle was /ourguy/. He stayed at his post under rocket and cannon fire the entire time until he passed out from loss of blood. It's a damn shame what happened to his XO Armstrong though, some fine Americans were murdered by Israel that day.

Attached: USS_Liberty_Memorial_Arlington.jpg (2318x1737, 1.78M)

both parties. it's deeper at this point than it was even then. though I have a suspicion that Kissinger was instrumental

I'm glad he puts some focus on Johnson, because there' sno way in hell that Israel would have done that without first agreeing with Johnson.

Even if you think he is a total slave to Israel (which I am not denying), it would have been pre-planned in advance.

Highest levels of our government agreed to this in order to start a war against Israel's enemies.

>he
And by he I mean President Johnson.

Problem I have with that narrative, is that if he is in Israel's pockets, they would have set it up WITH him.

HE sent the boat there. It was premeditated by HIM. It was agreed upon and premediated.

USS Liberty occurred in 1967.

This man had to have been born in 1949 to be the legal enlistment and draft age of 18. Today, that would make him 70.

This man in no way looks 70.

Let’s say he illegally joined at the age of 15, meaning he was born in 1952, joined in 1967, and would be 67 today.

This man does not look 67.

Sage.

You want something to talk about?

See pic.

Attached: 70BD6017-3BB5-4C37-BECF-DFADDA73F4C6.png (828x1792, 1.65M)

"Video unavailable"

I wonder why?

Johnson sent the USS "Liberty" to be destroyed to get us into a war.

Kissinger was the quintessential and most visible court Jew of that era but Zbigniew Brzezinski was the real architect of American geopolitical policy especially as it related to the Middle East and Eurasia.

The USS liberty Attack was over fifty years ago. Was this guy 8 years old and serving in the Navy?

Attached: 1546698024331.jpg (750x851, 89K)

"You've gotta stare straight at the scalpel and dont flinch. I'm cutting the paint off your eyeballs" This was a quote by a doctor made to Dave Lewis when he had been medevac to the America carrier.

I hope if the movie gets produced that part gets put in it.

They were trying to frame Egypt

They wanted the USA to fly a nuke out and drop it on Cairo.

They also did 9/11

Attached: 69688b7bd14523e677d774dc11dcd2fa4355d376054e3bcef78b06ceecbf4ee4.jpg (722x1280, 240K)

Vote Lambright, I'll right this wrong.

Attached: imagineanhonestpresident_lambright2020B.jpg (1191x463, 105K)

Not really lol

big if true

>Not MORE pissed about the #2a

I get he was ON the ship, but still.

it's 2 years old, he was talking about the 50th anniversary coming up.

Attached: 1494896660644.jpg (640x480, 63K)

Attached: 1526620198663.jpg (1200x800, 268K)

Attached: uss-liberty-stone.jpg (580x436, 86K)

USS Liberty Memorial Public Library, Grafton, Wisconsin

Attached: IMG_5336.jpg (1600x1067, 532K)

If you want to read about the resistance that was put up against the name of this library see this link: archive.fo/F8Ojv/ It will open your eyes as to how much Israel hates that this incident won't just disappear.

>James Fromstein of the Milwaukee Jewish Council appealed for reconsideration of the name. According to Fromstein, "The USS Liberty incident...is a sensitive subject considered offensive to...Jewish people everywhere."
The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

"Schoolchildren were stirred to denounce the "nazis" who supported the naming of the library after the USS Liberty and Pete McCloskey was denounced on TV as "pro-Arab.""

This was in 1987, same tactics then as now.

fucking based

Attached: merchant frankenstein.png (816x451, 301K)

Rick Wiles seems to have gotten way more red pilled since I used to listen to him 4 yrs ago. Wtf happened? Did we actually red pill everyone?

>a hundred plus shrapnel woulds
>rocket blows a hole in the medbay, putting more shrapnel in his shrapnel wounds
>medic working on him gets hit in the stomach, uses a flak jacket to compress the wound
fuck.

Attached: 339169643187346.png (311x289, 96K)

This fragility was clearly a accident. Please stop using it to spread lies.

61 in 2007. Unlike the Holohoax we have actual documentation that this is real. You fucking treasonous jew.

lancasteronline.com/news/scars-feel-fresh-after-years/article_760c8f11-bbc3-578b-a538-d1671d774bdd.html

>This man had to have been born in 1949 to be the legal enlistment and draft age of 18. Today, that would make him 70.
Then maybe he is being paid to dismiss it. Irrelevant. There are lots of other survivers. They have testified loud and clear.