Racism is alive in America. It's just fucking food!

Racism is alive in America. It's just fucking food!

Attached: 1551824767522.png (938x860, 1.27M)

Attached: agent johnny huwhite13.jpg (680x459, 143K)

Attached: 1566613003152s.jpg (250x187, 8K)

I'm black. Fuck that guy.

>RT

Why do they support niggers? I thought Russians hated them.

It's not "just" food.

Society WANTS him to starve. You feed him if you want but don't let him steal.

That cost millions of dollars...
Every single tub of that ice cream had to be recalled you fucking nigger.

They create racial tension here in the U.S. RT has a "progressive" agenda

You can't legally contaminate food with potentially harmful and disease-spreading bodily fluids, OP. It's not our fault you and the other niggers dropped out of school before you learned how to read and understand the laws you live under, so better educate yourself now, or, move to Europe where they'll just turn a blind eye and claim that your people "don't know better'.

Jail time a bit too overboard can be suspended prison sentence and I totally agree with the hefty fine.
He optionally put people lives in endanger by contaminating the food

Attached: 1559169723087.jpg (1024x776, 188K)

Society also doesn't want niggers

Sentence should be harsher.

We weren't made to live with them. It only causes conflict, but the (((children of the devil))) want conflict, as it draws attention away from them.

It’s not racism. Food born illness is a very real threat. Half of all niggers have herpes so yea let’s just chill out because this jigaboo wants to lick ice cream.

Considering that we have potential Ebolians crossing the border, I don't care if he's publicly hanged.

>someone eats it
>might catch a disease
>might die
>might be manslaughter
3 things you don't contaminate in a society
food
water
soil

The government and big corporations already do that. I do my best to avoid but I'd never thought icecream would get me.

do not fuck with my food supply.

It’s degenerate behavior. Like a fucking animal

God damn, fining someone their expected lifetime earnings for a little taste is a bit harsh, no?

The nigger deserves execution.