Within ten years, you will be driving

An electric car.

Gasoline is far less efficient than an electric motor. Energy production is far more efficient in large scales like nuclear, coal, natural gas and even the fringe methods like solar. You can leave your garage with a full charge of 300+ mile capability every day. Infrastructure is more efficient (trucks and pipeline is more tedious than electric transmission lines, largely that already exist). They’re incredibly fast. They’re simpler to maintain.

If you haven’t yet test driven a Tesla or similar, do it. I am a convert and believer now.

Attached: 1556273810713.jpg (2402x836, 1018K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hk89GUoY-qA
nrcan.gc.ca/energy/efficiency/energy-efficiency-transportation-and-alternative-fuels/choosing-right-vehicle/tips-buying-fuel-efficient-vehicle/factors-affect-fuel-efficiency/cold-weather/21032
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: agent johnny huwhite19.jpg (500x708, 80K)

No i won't.
There is no infrastructure for it in Australia and no demand for it either.
In 10 years i will still be driving an LS powered commonwhore.
Be mad.

Attached: 1561724958121.jpg (720x399, 171K)

yeah but that shit is too expensive. most people can't afford $35,000 for a car (and that's a low end tesla).

Also hybrids are more expensive then their gas-powered variants.

As if we'll have cars in our dystopian future.

Electric cars pollute to much too charge. They are incredibly inefficient and I often travel more than 300 miles in a vehicle.

also no, batteries are not even close to being as energy dense as petrol.
My 70kg fuel tank will get me 600km while you need half a tonne of batteries to do the same.

>You can leave your garage with a full charge of 300+ mile capability every day.

Range on full charge drops to 100 miles if you live in a cold climate and have to use the car heater.

Attached: 1566678759382.jpg (221x228, 14K)

If the fleet starts to move over to electric, gasoline will get cheaper. Much cheaper. You can't kill the ICE without legislation. The fuel will be less than half the cost it is now.

Teslas are fucking overpriced, ugly, and I won't buy one even though I can afford it.
Gonna drive gasoline-based vehicles until the day I die, and I've got a half century left in me. Stay mad and be an electricfag, I wouldn't drive one if you gave it to me for free.

Remember ethanol? Me neither

Attached: CuHtNgEVMAEUyyp.jpg (901x1200, 141K)

>Driving

hahaha, no. That's too expensive for lessons and my daddy never taught me how. he raised a fucking dropkick and I will make sure I am the cancer of his shed until he dies of the real kind.

Electric cars will become cheaper. I dont mind the change. It's also going to give cars much better performance. Less shit to maintain, no more oil changes ever..

I'm already driving an electric car

Attached: 1487645835928.gif (275x172, 1.92M)

>35000
Hey dipshit thats the price of a regular low end new car.
OP is correct. Tesla has laid out charging station infrastructure across the US and in another decade gasolie will START to decline.

Not true

Good luck making electric vehicles reliable during Canadian winters.

Attached: 02F0BFE2-D260-4D92-95FA-20A16660D324.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>Within 10 years you will be driving an electric car
WRONG. That's impossible.
There are 300,000,000 cars out there.
We sell about 15,000,000 cars per year in America.
Therefore, even if tomorrow you could magically make all cars electric, it'll still be 20 years to replace the cars that exist. Don't forget, there will be more drivers!

youtube.com/watch?v=hk89GUoY-qA

No thanks.

>300 mile capacity
Assuming:
Drive 50mph, not faster
No A/C, fan, heater
Outside temp is above 50 degrees
Drive in daytime, not using headlamps.

Normal highway driving at 78 mph with the A/C on or on a cold winter day And you’ll be lucky to get 200 miles. Electric cars are primarily commuter cars only.

Name me on electric car thats actually cool to drive.

Concept one, has 1000+ hp and costs a little over a mil.

Attached: B26CBF3E-007F-410F-AED9-3D0CB06DDF7E.jpg (275x183, 10K)

There is a lot to suck about electric cars, but their torque definitely unsucks. Zero to 60 times are way better than gas engines.
Teslas cost too much, are built like shit, are a pain in the ass to recharge on long trips, but are awesome fun to drive.

Actually no. The batteries alone or environmentally unfriendly. You sir are and idiot and a dreamer. Nuclear power is the future and mag trains are the answer.

ok, but thats a concept and only for the 1 percent.

name me one that is for us slaves.

>it's not titled
>swedish-man-on-his-way-to-work.gif

so the bad outweigh the good. Any others?

I wouldnt buy a faggot Prius. wtf is there left? a Chevy Volt?

You will need gasoline to produce electricity, the beginning is shit, solar can't produce allot because the tech is incomplete.

I know goys, I'll get the all new electric vw bus.

Attached: VW-18-1312-Dig.jpg.thumb.1280.1280.jpg (1280x640, 133K)

Trains are for insectoid races. The Aryan should never be without his own chariot.

I will drive pre-OBD II shitboxes until the eco-police show up to confiscate my glorious V8. And when they try I'll fucking shoot them.

Most people are too stupid to realize that "electric" vehicles are really powered by coal, natural gas and hydro.

Wageslaves have to take their chances with being burned alive in Tesla’s.

Electric cars have no torque. Say goodbye to your toy haulers, and logistics industry.

The problem isn't electric cars which are a shitton faster than any chev powered commo. The problem is Aus is now a banana republic vassal state with no leadership.

Talk to me when energy density of batteries gets anywhere near that of gasoline.

Until then I'll keep my eco destruction device.

Also ever wonder why you son see electric motorcycles taking off? Because they highlight the biggest flaw of electric vehicles

Electric cars are based and redpilled

nope

Attached: 1565670291405.gif (480x320, 1.36M)

>and I often travel more than 300 miles in a vehicle.
No you don’t

cant wait for it

Attached: malte turboschuchtek-edition.png (800x811, 183K)

Electric cars = no more road trips

If it doesn't have a stick it's a girl's car.

ima drive H2o car bitch
>FUCK THE POLICE

and then one day, a solar wave will hit the planet and blow up all the electronics, you will pray for a gasoline powered car then faggot

Attached: 1565794039431.jpg (460x460, 38K)

>US educational system in action

I'll probably buy a Tesla in a year or two. Cheaper to own overall, and I like the acceleration.

>Hey dipshit thats the price of a regular low end new car.
Stop being retarded

>Talk to me when energy density of batteries gets anywhere near that of gasoline.

Explain why the model S can do 370 miles a charge?

>And when they try I'll fucking shoot them.
The gun police will show up way before that

Most under-appreciated post ever.

>t. NJ nig nog

Except I won't. Because Tesla is building them in fagville west coast, and those dumbasses are so ready to fuck everything, they can't turn a screw without fucking the threads.
But anyway, 1/2 of all cars by 2050? That implies the exact same amount of gasoline use as today, more so if you include nations that are advancing in africa, china, and other parts of asia.

>Trains
>US
For public transportation? Won't be worth it outside of local use, which even then isn't always great. Trains are great for freight shipment though.

i will never drive an electric car.
if you're buying or driving any car made after 1975, you are doing it wrong.

These threads are always, always an attempt to pile in against Tesla. Someone is paying you little shits for this. It's so clearly a fuckup that I have to guess that it's a dot com that posts stupid shit in order for a looser suit to show his boss that he's fukin taking care of their major accounts business. Pretty much like the anti-jooooo tards here.

>t. Turbo kike
Lol

If all this green and new electric tech actually worked, you wouldn’t need to convince us with an argument

Build shit that works, or GTFO

>What Are Airbags

>simpler to maintain
Maybe if you are an electrical engineer. Battery units in electric cars only last around 8 to 10 years; gas powered cars can easily last 20

Nope. In ten years the R34 will be street legal here so I'll import one of those.

Attached: オレは死ぬまでGT-Rだ!.png (683x1912, 1.37M)

Only idiots buy new cars

If you were capable of doing that you already would have

I'm just gonna invest in Carbon Engineering and use my machine shop knowledge to keep my 1966 Mustang running, thanks Dr.S00i

the spooly boi jew > the electric jew

Maybe when they're inexpensive enough for everyone to afford they will be popular. Everyone driving an electric car is not sustainable with our current energy production, we would need a substantial boost. Though I would vouch for nuclear power the buzzword "Chernobyl" comes to mind

The engine control computers will also get fried.

300 miles isnt far, faggot

>no infrastructure
tthe he power wall goes in your home, so your position isnt a big deal. the infrastructure comes with the car.
>the cold climate shit from 2015
that hasnt been true for over 3 model years. the penthouse keeps fluid going constantly, which keeps the batteries at operation temperature. he system uses so little power that they couldnt get it to put out any heat itself, so they added a heater to the loop. a guy in massachusetts didnt charge his for 3 weeks because he forgot to, it just worked every day. can you go 3 weeks without fuelling your car in new england during the winters?
the first original tesla owners still get 96% of their original range after a full charge regardless of their region. after all these years these machines now have bulletproof reliability.
this. the motors make 800lbft of torque. there are 2 of these in he cheap tesla. its over for power enthusiasts, and the demand for telsa drivetrains from wrecks for hotrod builds is through the roof. tesla could make a killing just selling their powerwall battery packs and motors.
plus theres the low charge cost. where i live electricity is 7 cents per kilowatt, and i csn charge a tesla for $7. the neat point there, is that it works out to 130mpg at 2.50 gallon. its fucking over, it doesnt matter if anyone hates them because they are already better than everything except supercars and hypercars. yeah they are cheap, they are also bulletproof, fast, powerful, reliable, cheap to operate. this is why ford basically stopped selling cars. they already knew.

Nah, JDM cars have to be at least 25 years old before you can drive em legally in the US. The R34 started production in 1999 so the earliest I'll be able to get one is 2024. So in ten years maybe I'll have had one for five years, but you get my point.

Cars with shitty gas mileage can get 450 miles per tank

>Though I would vouch for nuclear power the buzzword "Chernobyl" comes to mind
I mean, leaks of toxic stuff from petro Chem plants are way more likely

It's far more than enough for most non commercial use. Most people drive to work, 8-10 hours later drive home. Few errands.

>yeah but that shit is too expensive. most people can't afford $35,000 for a car (and that's a low end tesla).
>Also hybrids are more expensive then their gas-powered variants.
they will decrease over time, taxes will be raised and used to subsidize the cost even more than now since the automated vehicles will be used to decrease people's free movement which, in addition to climate hoax, is what is driving the automation so to speak anyway

To be fair, I own a 2015 Model S, P90D. It's true that you'd have to spend something like $1.5 million dollars for a super car that can beat it to 120mpg. It's insanely cheap to maintain and operate. The battery appears to continue to perform well, well past 200,00 miles. My range, for a 2015 model sucks.....

Compared to what Tesla's current models do: 320 plus miles per full charge. Supercharger stations that can shove 100 miles range into your beast of car in less than 15 minutes.

I'd go on, but the bottom line is that I've had four AMG exotics. I loved them, but not as much as I love my now dated Tesla.

How can you make such an absolute statement? There's a 0% chance everyone will be driving electric cars in 10 years.
my car is 20 years old, still works fine, and costs me less than $1000/ year to own (including gas, insurance, repairs, registration). You really think buying a brand new electric car is going to be more economical than that? And for someone who bought a new car 5 years ago, they'll have a paid off 5 year old car that is going to run for at least another 10-20 years.

Even if new electric cars become better than new gas cars, it will take a lot longer than 10 years for it to even make sense for everyone to own an electric car, let alone the people who will choose not to own them for other reasons.

Then how the fuck do you heat the cabin retard?

wake me when Tesla is inexpensive, even their tesla 3 is ridiculously priced. i just want something to get us from point a to point b reliably. don't give a shit about anything else.

Attached: 1565448869238.jpg (1121x1535, 254K)

Checked

Attached: 1565624605892.jpg (600x507, 93K)

Let it happen naturally you fucking faggot

A friend has a 25 year old car and looked into getting it classified as an antique so he could skip emissions inspection. Unfortunately, antique cars are only suppose to be driven to and from car shows and have a restriction on number of miles / year they can be driven, so he could not drive the car to work every day.

Attached: TGM (61).jpg (550x386, 43K)

Electric cars are mostly stupid. But there's a few teslas that run year round here. (Edmonton)and it gets cold of course.

>Nuclear power is the future
maybe for cockroaches as it is only they who can survive

is that trump owned national enquirer? lol lets totally take trump at his word

>electric motors can not outperform combustion engines in industrial work, and it would take 100 years to replace them with electric technology
>electric cars need a LOT of batteries compared to a combustion engine, those batteries are expensive, more pollutive than fossil fuels, and will break down faster

good, we don't need gas powered vehicles anymore.

>Electric cars = no more road trips
take your private jet for that ie Leo decaprio

Any remotely new gas car is still completely computer controlled

is musk a jew?

I kept the cabin heated to 23.5C (74F) degrees in my model 3, I also used the cabin heater to melt the snow off the car before I got in. I say I get 60% range in my car on the -20 to -25C coldest days while using the car with no restrictions. My gas car would only get 75% range on a tank on those same days. If electricity wasn't so cheap and I didn't have so much excess range for my needs I would abuse the crap out of the climate control, but it's just so much more comfy a car in the winter than my gas vehicle.

>tfw you can keep your car in the garage snow free and preheat it

Attached: heres johnny.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: 1561150803123.webm (406x720, 2.49M)

>gas car getting 75% gas mileage in the cold
yeah I don't think so. Cold air is more dense causing more efficient combustion. There is no appreciable difference. The only difference is it has to run rich a little longer until it warms up. Also it's called remote start, my old ass Chevy truck has it, it costs 200 bucks to install. You can preheat it.

>electric cars only last around 8 to 10 years

So, they've got like an loaf of bread expiration date?

My man, step out of the stone age. Both battery chemistry and the electronics to protect the batteries has changed dramatically (unless you're a Prius or a Leaf).

Attached: 1561150467974.webm (720x480, 1.23M)

the way Teslas are assembled I'll be shocked if they even last that long. Out of the factory the guts look like an amateur mechanic has attempted to repair it.

Attached: 234565432345.png (826x685, 484K)

Tesla will be gone in 5 years, todate they have had exactly 0$ net income.
90% top industry pros agree Hybrids are the future until truly fast charging happens or we get battery swap stations that can have you in and out in under 10 minutes.
Also slide thread saged.

Attached: 1560798272777.jpg (480x480, 19K)

>preheating a gas vehicle in your garage.

I hope it's unattached user, maybe that's the reason for your......disability.

You're deceiving yourself if you think you get better gas mileage in -25 weather. I know, I kept track of how much kms I got between fill ups. It always suffered in the winter across my car and truck.

Here you go sally nrcan.gc.ca/energy/efficiency/energy-efficiency-transportation-and-alternative-fuels/choosing-right-vehicle/tips-buying-fuel-efficient-vehicle/factors-affect-fuel-efficiency/cold-weather/21032

Attached: f213b604739c30afab585f68f23e8cd08aeb36d8a52d1ac219d26fe0f3be3525.jpg (336x229, 23K)