Black Christian Preacher puts a drag queen pedophile in his place

And yet whites will cower and allow degeneracy to continue in fear of losing what little remains in their lives and only go on posting on an anonymous Mongolian basket weaving forum.

youtube.com/watch?v=UO-OiGdR2Yg
bitchute.com/video/zi7CIyMQNz42/

Why are whites cowards Jow Forums?

Attached: 1566546804547.jpg (1281x683, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7289
youtube.com/watch?v=UO-OiGdR2Yg
streamable.com/7abuc
youtube.com/watch?v=npk34pB5P4A
youtube.com/watch?v=IDmQns78FR8
ichthus.info/CaseForChrist/Archeology/intro.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drag queens are ultimately pedos trying to disguise themselves as not being pedos. giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7289 This is a look inside the pedo mentality, the people you're allowing to hold your children.

Jews taught us to turn the other Cheek and to walk with our enemy 2 miles when he asks manipulates us for one.

Why don't whites fight back?

Because we drank the Jewish coo laid that diversity and multiculturalism was our strength, when it fact it's a weapon against white people.

We're starting to fight back though. And the old Jewish tricks aren't working anymore.

We let the Jews be the neck of our Christian head, and they're pushing it into the chopping block, so now there's a race war.

Attached: synagogue_of_satan.jpg (750x602, 92K)

>Why are atheists cowards?

FTFY, only Christianity can save the West, if it even can be saved at this point.

>don't come in here telling us what to do
>we won't tell you what to do
>now get out

This. I don't see any atheists and agnostics going to LGBT pride parades or drag story time crashing and putting a stop to these practices. Until that happens, atheistic godless freaks are just all talk but no action.

Attached: ateiusm.jpg (968x1556, 210K)

The problem is that the west isnt Christian, it's Protestant and papalist. Only orthodoxy can save the west, orthodox Christianity doesn't permit that bullshit you see in pic related.

fucking sage. this thread, again for the 100th time this week.

SAGE

Turns out that Christianity has multiple attack vectors and defense vectors.

We get our adversaries tangled up like Gordian knots when they insist that our little didactic stories aren't literally true (we insist that they are, to fuck with their single celled NPC-wojack brains).

What we become in 50 billion years is something the universe has already created, and thus, if you were able to speak to Jesus Christ and have a legit conversation, you would think yourself all hot-shit and say: "yeah haha herp derp but who made you?"

And god would say: "Son, you and I share a common ancestor, I'm just you, 50 billion years more highly evolved".

Welcome, son. I love you more than you can ever understand, and I want you to live on after I garbage collect this tiny physics engine I've used to incubate you.

Attached: hello_sir_talk_about_jesus_christ.jpg (625x457, 55K)

why do you christcucks post this nigger everyday. This dude is the definition of a christcuck NPC, he just repeats verses he's been programmed to believe are fact

Attached: 1560224906670.jpg (853x822, 75K)

I don't see any atheists and agnostics going to LGBT pride parades or drag story time crashing and putting a stop to these practices. Until that happens, you godless freaks are just all talk but no action.

Attached: atheist lel 6.gif (1000x800, 74K)

Based black guy
There's like a total of 10 of them

>and putting a stop to these practices

why would I waste time doing that? if they do something illegal that's the police's problem, otherwise I don't care. Gay people (and animals) have always existed and will continue to exist. "stopping it" is futile

Attached: christ_cuck.jpg (614x589, 76K)

>Im Jewish@7:09

>youtube.com/watch?v=UO-OiGdR2Yg

JEWS ARE BEHIND DRAG QUEEN STORY TIME

streamable.com/7abuc
streamable.com/7abuc
streamable.com/7abuc

JEWS JEWS JEWS

Attached: jew tranny hate.png (600x600, 774K)

I prayed to Jesus Christ and I asked for an answer on who am I? What have you made me to be?

He said: "Son, you might not be ready to understand this yet because you don't understand temporal mechanics, but you and I share each other as a common ancestor, I'm just you, 50 billion years in the future more highly evolved". And I recreate you for the same reason you create offspring, because it feels right.

Getting this wisdom from no one else, but God, it was then my life's mission to convert all of you to kneel and beg pic related for salvation, because not all the replicators in this tiny physics engine maintain their illusion of agency and individuality after the simulation is destroyed, reforged, and re-mobilized for another turn of the celestial crank.

Attached: moana_maui_board_my_boat.jpg (600x250, 32K)

>godless atheist with no conviction is all talk and no action
Thanks for proving me and OPs viewpoint that you are nothing but a coward who holds no purpose, conviction and principles.

Attached: ateiust lel fedora.png (500x375, 437K)

These past few years have been strange in regards to belief and God.. I've had people I know and grew up with see blood red and become excessively angry when I bring up the possibility of me having a belief in God.. I mean nasty insults and rage towards the idea I want to search for religious peace..

It really is crazy to me to watch people get mad over someone else's personal belief. And their right as a parent to not want sinful agenda's push on their children.

Clown World..

Honestly most nigs are a hell of a lot smarter on the system than most people. They know it's coming and their hood nog ways have taught them how to be stronger than most whites. They don't have to deal with the whole racial guilt like whites. Whites are also very gullible. Look how much shit has changed because of dumb white libs

>if you don't believe the ancient desert manuals and shout out verses to gay people and accomplish nothing you don't have "purpose, conviction and principles"

Attached: 1566018003531.jpg (1611x906, 660K)

The people who turn red in anger against God have a reason to be angry.

That person was hurt so much that they hurt anyone else even remotely reminding them of the kind of person they got hurt by.

This video comes to mind for the biblical response to that phenomenon youtube.com/watch?v=npk34pB5P4A

Attached: honkpill_enjoy_the_ride.png (877x658, 918K)

Just tell them they're Crossdressers. They'll flip their shit instantly.

So you have no principles, only shout at the comfort of your cheetos encrusted chair that the world around you is going down the shitter while criticizing the people who are actually putting a stop to it. Then you wonder why atheists and satanists are one of the most unlikeable and untrusted groups of people. kek

>still pushing that he's black
lol

Also, you atheists are the ones that paved the way for this shit. The early 2000’s were full of you faggots sucking off Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens. Waxing endlessly about the utopia that would emerge once we finally got rid of Christianity.

Well here’s your utopia.

>not believing in ancient desert manuals which warn you to stay away from degeneracy and sin in fear of eternal torment in the Hereafter
There’s overwhelming evidence for God and his revelations; you’re just willingly blind and don’t want to accept divine guidance. God knows best, stop listening to Satan’s honeyed words – he’ll be throw in Hell on Judgement Day as well

This again?
Enough spamming this retarded post. I saw it 5 times in the last 3 days and it was a different thread every single time

Attached: IMG_20180724_202103.jpg (480x415, 78K)

you really think being gay is a choice don't cha? you aren't going to pray the gay away sorry KEK

>There’s overwhelming evidence for God and his revelations
no there isn't

Attached: 1561580898118.jpg (236x307, 14K)

The cucks and women in this video.. good grief... boogalo now plz.

this thread again. for the 100th time this week.

Attached: clowns pepe.png (580x484, 319K)

You can't save somebody who doesn't want to be saved user. That's the sad reality.

Oh, I see. Not only are you an atheist, you're a faggot as well. Lewl.

>no there isn't
Theists btfo. The principle of sufficient reason, the Kalam argument, even versions of Anselm’s ontological argument are all very good arguments for the existence of God that are yet to have be refuted. Once we see that God is more likely to exist than not, we have to see if this God has communicated with humanity in some way – this leads us to his revelations through history, revealing His will and what is to come. I was an atheist at one point, I hope God guides you to the straight path

>atheist starts defending sodomites
Who could have seen this coming

Gayness can flip on the environment.
youtube.com/watch?v=IDmQns78FR8

If you had read the Bible and hung out with Christians, you would understand the precise nature of how Homsexuality works and how to protect your country from the degeneracy caused by its slippery slope to Transgenders then that's a slippery slope to beastiality.

The Muslims proved it. That's why Islamic Scriptures are extremely clear that Homosexuals must be killed immediately by putting a bag over their head, tying them up and dropping them off a tall building.

Can I pray to my God that you stop being a degenerate making my country worse for me to live in?

Attached: jesus_christ_hold_gun_like_this.jpg (510x398, 226K)

Christians are fucking idiots.

Why didn't that nigger-mutt go ape and start wailing on the tranny demon? Zero respect for that pussy.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is there any version with subtitles on? I cand understand them very well

>There’s overwhelming evidence for God and his revelations
>no there isn't
There is
ichthus.info/CaseForChrist/Archeology/intro.html

>Also, you atheists are the ones that paved the way for this shit. The early 2000’s were full of you faggots sucking off Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens. Waxing endlessly about the utopia that would emerge once we finally got rid of Christianity.
Atheism is just the first step of the satanic agenda, first people are lead to atheism, then paganism, then satanism in full canaanite mode

Let’s not forget how God describes in the Qur’an how he literally flipped the town of Sodom and Gomorrah upside down for their degeneracy and rained brimstone upon them. The interesting thing too is that while in every instance I can think of the prophets came to their people and preached “there is no god but God”, in the case of Lot (pbuh) he didn’t say this, but instead told them to cease their lust towards their own sex

you said there was *evidence* for god and his revelations, not philosophical arguments for the existence of *a* god. Even if those arguments are sound, how do you make a leap to a personal god and that god came down in human form to save us from his punishments?

I don't see anything wrong with 2 consenting adults doing whatever they want. Not my thing but it's their choice

gay people have always been targeted because they don't conform to standard sexuality, that doesn't necarily mean it leads to pedophilia or makes the sky daddy angry. also, I've been looking for parts of the bible that condemn pedophilia and shows an example of god being anger at a pedophile? no not just "fornication"

Attached: 1557338528630.jpg (960x960, 127K)

Inb4
>christcuck

Attached: 2353BB93-E117-4B45-91D4-66754633C2F5.png (588x582, 199K)

Did you two really need to copy paste someone else's argument???

>Even if those arguments are sound, how do you make a leap to a personal god and that god came down in human form to save us from his punishments?
Let me preface this by saying I’m not a Christian, so I don’t think Jesus (pbuh) was God – he was merely another prophet. I ‘made the leap’ to a personal God after understanding many of the philosophical arguments, deciding they were sound and adopting a deist view for some time. After studying the Qur’an, the history of how it was revealed over 23 years in beautiful Arabic poetry by an illiterate man warning mankind of Judgement Day and God’s message, I accepted Islam as a white man.

Nope most non whites are anti gay then whites

>I don't see anything wrong with 2 consenting adults doing whatever they want. Not my thing but it's their choice
So you think brothers and sisters can fuck all day, or parents and their offspring as long as it is consensual too? Fuck off liberal degenerate. Slippery slope is real. Any views founded on freedom lead to depravity

>vid of christian calling out degenerate pedo’s
>bots itt want to complain about christianity instead
Yikes

>implying any of that is real
>implying something can come from nothing
Bruh, lay off the onions cuz u got jewed

>God describes in the Qur’an how he literally flipped the town of Sodom and Gomorrah upside down for their degeneracy and rained brimstone upon them.

Yes asshole, this is what God does when you ruin his simulation and try to send cultural evolution in reverse with you diversity and multiculturalism. God genocides whole colonies. Your life doesn't have any value except that he give it to you. When you stand in defiance of that gift, you die, and it's your fault.

Homsexuality is a Sin. Like many other sins, it leads to greater sins that will eventually ruin the entire civilization. You are an enemy of the civilization that made you for trying to wreck it with poison from the inside. If you want to practice your degenerate "Me me me" ideology, go do it in a country that never had Christianity. You're like a parasite, you don't want to leave though, because ours is the only civilization that is any good to begin with.

The cross of Christ compels you. If you want to edify a Religion and the people in it, go do it in a non Christian country to Non Christians. Go to Japan, China, Central Africa or the middle east.

Stop wrecking my country and filling it with your filth. This filth up top is all you.

Attached: Jesus_christ_compels_you.jpg (800x600, 111K)

I don’t get the attack, user, my post was generally in support of everything you said. I’m just a Muslim. Fags SHOULD be sentenced to death after trial, just like the prophet said

Jesus's relationship with us extends for another 50 billion years until this physics engine incubator system rebuilds God from the ground up, in the same way humans are rebuilt from the ground up.

Your logic fails in the same way a sperm and egg is infintesimal relative to the womb that holds it.

Your atheist logic is not wrong, but you forget that we're talking about a metaphysical creature here, and thus you have to suspend disbelieve a tiny bit to understand that Jesus Christ and you share each other as an ancestor, in the same way you share an ancestor with the fungus under your toenail and the pinprick of whatever you want to call the big bang.

I don't like going near homosexuals and trannies, why would I go to a pride parade?
They're all mentally ill faggots, they never listen, there's literally no point in speaking to them.
"stop" them? "disrupt" them? There's only one way to do that, but now is not the time.

based

I didn't notice it till just now.
Lets work together then. I'll support your Islamic Representatives in congress against Israel.

Attached: autistic_screeching_christianity_islam_judaism.jpg (1000x708, 100K)

At this point in time it's probably better for pee oh sees to handle gay bashing, it's more acceptable by normies at large.

Based. Black man is honorary Aryan

First time seeing this. Fuck off

Go back to Russia

>I’m Jewish

Why does this keep happening