85% of rapists in Sweden were non-Swedish immigrants. Source:

85% of rapists in Sweden were non-Swedish immigrants. Source: gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

One in four Swedish women will be raped in her lifetime. Source: americanthinker.com/articles/2015/11/islam_rape_and_the_fate_of_western_women.html

Attached: sweden-flag-std_2.jpg (800x800, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AufQINNTbNc
youtube.com/watch?v=n-L21WKifFE
youtube.com/watch?v=AMdY3p803C8
youtube.com/watch?v=_K4Tp-AcRp4
gangrapesweden.nordfront.se/en/enus.php
archive.is/1Kj1z
youtube.com/watch?v=gKhjaGRhIYU
youtube.com/watch?v=_uj8h4SCsnE
christiantoday.com/article/allah-allows-muslim-men-to-rape-infidel-women-to-humiliate-them-female-islamic-scholar-says/77089.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everything is "rape" in sweden even jokes about slipped condom is rape

why are you trying to downplay rape you bigott

Attached: swee.jpg (560x453, 32K)

Attached: picardia9.jpg (666x702, 85K)

So its the nigger problem basically

and they still worship nigger. You can't blame nigger at this point. The only possible reason why this shit keeps going is that they are into it, at least the swedeish women.

Scandi's and germans are nothing compared to anglo saxons. Even the founding fathers realized this.

Attached: d5np925-99005383-c2de-49ff-9b95-2dcf1f6e55af.png (700x975, 288K)

I'm NI in this shithole we never had so many bombs even in the 70s. Why is it even happening in Sweden? We hated the British soldiers on our soil until they fucked off.

Where do the Somalis want the Swedes to go?

Nigger rule number 1: Its always the nigger

Dont forget that user

Anglo-Saxon is Germanic too you Mong. Anglo and Saxon are the names of some random Germanic tribes. The only difference is that English women are uglier than mainlander because Vikings steal shit loads of their Qts in history, the inbred may help as well.

Attached: m1.jpg (3000x1536, 3.03M)

They still are not the same. Scandi's and germans are passive and obedient by comparison. Look at Welsh and Irish. They are not the same people.

It's fake.
You can't make those statistics, as Swedes do not make them in the first place, and those who are public are made sure that you can't tell anything from it, including rape statistics, as they count a rape for multiple rapes, if the guy raped the girl more than once.
So, if you normally would count a rape charge as one rape, Sweden will say four rapes have occurred, if the guy fucked her four times

the difference between Germanic and Celt is cultural. The Slavs are a little different but European nonetheless

Imagine letting foreign men into your country just to breed your women

Sounds like things in Sweden are finally looking up. Well, the rapes anyway.

But... all of it was state subsidized.

Im sorry I can't joke about this. Not to re-capitulate the environment of hyper-repression which facilitates this chicanery.

This shit needs to stop and they need someone that can just ease off the nightmare-fuel accelerator.

youtube.com/watch?v=AufQINNTbNc

Attached: a8ssszypra501.png (420x420, 53K)

Leonidas Balafas

Only cultural? I heard that Irish are not considered as white by some British people. Many of them also have different appearance like red hair, ultra pale skin, green or grey eyes etc.

As for Slavs I think it depends. Those balkan south slavs who get Kebabed by Ottoman for centuries are barely European.

I hate to be that guy but a white woman cant be “raped” by a person of color. It may be sexual assault but rape is sexual assault plus privilege. She might be a woman and he might be a man if they identify as such but she is white and he is not so privileges are cancelled out making the sex consensual in a way. Also there is the possibility of a mixed child resulting from the encounter which is a good thing. So overall it’s a net positive.

You might get a mental picture of a black or brown man, but the truth is more horrifying than you think, its actually finnish men. Finns are like 50% of the immigrant population, they're vile brutes, appearing white yet remain fully asiatic/russian inside.

>One in four Swedish women will be raped in her lifetime
This makes me want to get shitskin heads rolling.

Attached: 1561049452702.png (556x430, 66K)

I see why people are confusing here. You forget Sweden is overrun by women. It's the women calling foreigners for mating. Swedish man has no choice other than developing a cuck fetish to somehow integrate to their new society.

Its known in sweden that ur defintion of rape is different.
Theres a bbc article on it

We attempted to convert the Irish to another religion. When they resisted we made them subhuman. Of course they were white

Attached: 696785976.png (1218x706, 168K)

Swedes are literally 7ft vikings that can't win a fist fight against 5ft third worlders

Thanks for the input.

If I may ask, can you identify an Irish just by his look with 90% confidence?

>ANGLO-Saxons
>German

Maybe Saxons are somewhat German, but not the Anglos

Attached: Nigel-white-man-Farage.jpg (1024x659, 112K)

Aren't 1 in 4 woman supposed to be raped in their lifetime even in places like America or Australia?

because violence wasnt a part of swedish society before non-whites invaded.

youtube.com/watch?v=n-L21WKifFE

Well maybe you pussies should learn how to fight then. Come visit America, we'll teach you.

Celts can fight. You scandis and germanics are just cowards.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMdY3p803C8

Please, get raped more. We need all the evidence that we can obtain to prove that niggers and Muslims are no good in Europe.
You're the perfect guinea pig for that

I promise you that whenever we Italians won't be the only big European country (exept Poland) that isn't cucked to the bone, we'll rescue you

Attached: EBv3yt5UwAAEW_9.jpg (210x240, 11K)

Attached: 1552578576113.jpg (720x719, 94K)

Rape in Scandinavia is not relevant because 95% of it is brown on brown crime
>Italians
>European

>Italians
>not cucked
Okay

We won't get by with learning mobility scooter jousting.

she's a great lad

All jokes aside, maybe it's time you fish gobbling faggots learn how to fight back and not let foreign invaders literally brag about what they can get away with.

STFU Jew

It took the United States, British Commonwealth and Soviet Union six years to defeat the Reich.

nice b8

This is a Christian board, anti Semitic comments have no place here

>Russians
>Marxism
>Communism
>Bolshevikism

Is there anything actually good that comes from you subhuman snowniggers?

The Swedish men need to up their game for equality.
Those faggots cannot allow a rape gap!

Attached: 1566389228559.jpg (799x489, 65K)

Go mohel suck a bleeding infant who was recently Bris maimed you circumcised dicklette.

Joking about a slipped condom is rape. And if a woman regret sex then it is also rape, there must have been som coercion even though the victim was unaware of it at the time.

>Marxism
>Communism
>Bolshevikism
Jewish shit

And who brought the jews to Europe? Romans and Greeks. Thanks, southrons!

>snowniggers
I’d be careful with that, you subhumans are literally 1-2% black

youtube.com/watch?v=_K4Tp-AcRp4

Attached: 1560566437608.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Attached: 13e.jpg (500x330, 29K)

The root is your based former ally though.

Whoops, I spoke too soon. There IS something good in you Russians.
1) your women
2) your little girls

Especially your little girls
I busted so many nuts to them :)
I love when they film themselves in their rooms

paka pakaaaa, comrade ;)

Patton was right, I know. It's water under the bridge at this point.

Russian women are way better than Germanic mountain troll, sincerely.

It's rape when a non white fucks a white woman. The penalty is death by hanging

apparently they're Islamic

t. some Russian said

We already knew this, thanks to the constitutional right to access criminal records. Something politicians have been desperately trying to get revoked or revised. gangrapesweden.nordfront.se/en/enus.php

State media, which is coincidentally owned by Bonnier Publishing which in turn is owned by a single jewish family, will always claim that it's because of the "expanded definition of rape" which statistically doesn't even come close to adding up. It's why they drafted that new law about "oaktsam våldtäkt" so that they could pad the statistics with more Swedish people by getting more of them convicted of "rape" under a revised definition.
And wouldn't you know it, the same publisher just so happens to lobby government to draft new laws to "protect jewish people" in Sweden who run the banks which make billions on importing hordes of people from shitholes with no banking systems and placing them in a nation where housing requires large loans to be taken out. What a fucking coincidence.

archive.is/1Kj1z

Attached: WOW what a coincidence.png (1694x654, 117K)

Picts weren't saxons/germans or scandies. Why use that pic?

They were probably not Analbanians and Roachniggers, but still based factposting from Greekanon

Kek and based

>muh Jews, it's all your fault!!
Jews go everywhere.
They traveled the entire world, they got to Russia like they got in Europe

>1-2% black

And you're about 14% Muslim. Which did have a good influence on your culture overall

They are all germanics

Fuck sake true and no one listens anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=gKhjaGRhIYU

>Germanic

Hardly. The Anglo is a mixture of Germanics, Gaelics, Celtics, Romans, Scandinavians...

>One in four Swedish women will be raped in her lifetime.
hey look we found the 1 in 4 statistic the feminists keep blabbering about

Attached: 1508687032866.jpg (413x395, 38K)

Picts are closer to Saxons than anything else. Celts/picts more appropriately. The vikings raided the islands too so they have some scandi/saxon admixture.

The blue hordes were the native Celtic people when Roman Empire first found that island. God knows how many rape they have suffered then.

Cossacks are not islamic. They are either atheist, pagan or orthodox just like all other Russians
Romans went a few miles ahead and brought them over. Arabs, steppe, scum and niggers too.

There is a reason you faggots are mixed race orcs today

>And you're about 14% Muslim
I wasn’t talking of our demographics, but of shitalian DNA which is 1-2% nigger 5-20% MENA and 100% subhuman

Jews killed Christ you absolute faggot

This

You are also a man of culture.

>Cossacks are not islamic. They are either atheist, pagan or orthodox just like all other Russians
One of your lads said they were. I'd be sad if they were.

Based. My screen brightness was down and i saw Irish Celtic/Gaelic BVLL, but Italian Med BVLL is based too

Anglos BTFO by facts

yea if you have sex with someone in sweden and after 10 days she says " i didn t want to have sex " it s rape as well

yeah it is a made up statistic that feminists like to use on college campuses to scare monger

That Grill in the blue outfit was channelling Katerina

>Mixed race orcs

Says the one who has pajeets, Arabs, Chinese, Mongolians, fucking Afghanis sneaked through the borders here and there, and Jews deep in their roots

There ain't no "pure" race, you deluted Russian who has adopted some Nazi ideology apparently lmao
Get some sence, and maybe some actual human skulls

Attached: 1566757008399.png (686x968, 376K)

>They are either atheist, pagan or orthodox just like all other Russian
No balls to take back Constantinople and Hagia Sofia

Russians are slippery bastards.

swedish "men" arent real men if they let whores take over their country.

Pretty sad.

Hah Italians are basedposting all over this thread xD

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-234146.png (1360x2048, 1.24M)

>Jews deep in their roots
We are not Italians to grekoshits that literally cluster with ASHkenazis I’m afraid
>There ain't no "pure" race
Not within partly erectus ape niggerised subhumans of southern “Europe” that is*
>some actual human skulls
80 CI right here, unlike you syriac-armenoid influenced worms, our people actually resemble racial European

Foreigners don't pick a fight one on one, it's one on them and their 30 cousins and their grenades.

The moe hasn't been very typo this year, if ya know what I mean :)))

But those random videos that go like "15 June 2019" are still very pleasant to look at

Attached: IMG_20190731_042815.jpg (670x526, 85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_uj8h4SCsnE

Attached: 1563965745667.jpg (369x496, 19K)

Not worth taking back without exterminating the “natives”. more nonwhite “citizens” is not what Russia needs. What she needs is getting rid of demostic nonwhites and returning Belarus and Ukraine

Be Russia:

Genocided by Russian-Jews Trotsky and Lenin.
Try to enforced a perpetual state of world revolution using Russia as a resource appendage.

In comes Stalin, a Georgian.
Entire carreer is like a civil war with a Jew ridden corrupt Russia - makes USSR, wins WW2, and creates the only historical alternative to a Jewish empire.

Stalin dies, Russians come back to power - screw everything up again and again.

1990's USSR implodes due to Russian competence.

In comes Putin, Aryan-Mongoloid hybrid, trying to resurrect Russia over these past 20 years because of pure Slavic drunkenness and stupidity.

Conclusion, Russians cannot be trusted with Russia and are quite possible the biggest mistake of history.

Well then take the fight to them. You guys aren't going to think your way out of this situation you're in. You need to fight them so hard they flee your country.

christiantoday.com/article/allah-allows-muslim-men-to-rape-infidel-women-to-humiliate-them-female-islamic-scholar-says/77089.htm

They're not natives. Eastern rapebabies. Anatolia belongs to the Eastern Orthodox Christians. You defeated the golden horde you can defeat the ottomans

BUMP THIS THREAD PLEASE THE JEWS ARE SLIDING ME

As it should be, the fact that she doesn't want sex is evidence of rape.

>Entire carreer is like a civil war with a Jew ridden corrupt Russia
I don’t know where you wog subhumans get information like that, but during Stalin’s reign anti-semitism and all forms of Slavic-on-nonwhites “racism” was punished by death

Russia been shit eversince untermensch medoarmenoid habits of the Byzantine empire were adopted by Ivan III.

You know when the only good southron periods were? Alaric invasion of Rome for shitalians and based Germans killing off 20% of the gayreek population during the WWII

That still means that 15% of rapists in Sweden are immigrants. That’s 15% that don’t belong in Sweden. Plus lots of rape isn’t actually violent assaults, lots of it is just two people getting drunk and regretting it later. Also compared to the population of migrants in Sweden the fact that 15% of rapists are foreigners would mean that they are over represented when compared to natives.