Is there any chance of Biden not being the nominee? Personally, I don't see how he could lose at this point

Is there any chance of Biden not being the nominee? Personally, I don't see how he could lose at this point.

Attached: r.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkWkuBNvdjo
twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1165372396607553536
youtube.com/watch?v=r_sSxre-1nA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rankings_of_universities_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice warm fuckhole

If there’s a sex scandal like anything Trump’s has, yeah maybe. Dems actually have morals unlike republicans.

He has literally said that ''poor kids can be as good as white kids'' and nothing happened. He is already the nominee at this point.

A shame. It would be way more interesting to see Bernie or Yang facing Trump.

It's not gonna be Biden. In order of likelihood: Warren, Bernie, Yang. Everyone else is a meme

the polls are completely fake
he has no support
no one likes him
he's never made it past iowa
he has never won a single delegate in 2 attempts

out of the democratic coalition:

berniebros are behind bernie or warren
lgbt lobby is behind buttplug
the glowniggers and wymmyn of color are behind kamala
spics are behind castro
white wymmyn are behind gilibrand or klobuchar
white teenage girls are behind beto
antiwar voters are behind tulsi
stoners and chaos worshippers are behind yang

no one is behind biden, booker, de blasio, or any of the other literal-whos like bennet, delaney, bullock, ryan

more

didnt three women already come out with allegations of sexual harassment against Biden?

TFW you realize Obama chose BIden as insurance against being JFK'd in office and will never be POTUS.

Attached: TFW.gif (220x220, 180K)

Just ask Donna Brazile and Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Democratic paragons of honesty and virtue.

>suggesting the three biggest meme candidates of all

this. my moni is on Bernie and am doubtful of Yang, those are the big 3 tho

Wrong
Obama made him VP because he is the very definition of a cracker, and it was the only way he could secure wipepo votes

Who else is there? Buttgay? Officer Nigress?

>knows nothing about how the primaries work

Mind your own affairs, Peedro.

Butt Egg, Booker, and probably also Harris ahead of Yang.

>no one likes him
This is true but it is the same thing with Trump.
Ultimately the vote will come down to the "anyone but Drumpf crowd" vs the MIGAtards. Expect a low voter turnout.

He doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell. Hillary is making sure he tanks. Who do you think was releasing all sorts of damaging info on him when he was gearing up to announce his candidacy?

but he won't get the dem nomination
no one will vote for him in the primaries

>mexi-papist promoting the hiberno-papist
Wow, how surprising. :3

I CANT HOLD IT IN ANYMOOORE IMMM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

There is 0% chance of Biden being the nominee, remember that by this time in the 2016 race everyone was saying Jeb (who went on to win not even 1 state) had it in the bag and that everyone else might as well go home. Warren will most likely be the nominee (the ticket will be warren/sanders), Bernie won’t win it because he’s just fucking a white male and the democrats need the whole “vote for the first (x) president” thing because their actual platform is completely insane so they can’t run on it. It’s basically going to be a repeat of 2016 and 2008/12, where they use guilt to get people to vote for them, plus everyone wants to be able to say “I voted for the first black/woman president, that makes me a part of history”. Expect them to play up this type of stuff going into 2020, and play down the fact that they want us to pay for the healthcare of illegal aliens

youtube.com/watch?v=OkWkuBNvdjo

And in 2007 they were saying the general would be Hillary vs Giuliani

In 2012 first it was gonna be Santorum who'd be the one to challenege Obama. Then Hermain Cain. Then Jon Huntsman. Then Michelle Bachmann. Then Newt Gingrich.

Warren sanders ticket getting btfo would be glorious to see.

>democrats
>morals
if you say so

Attached: bill-clinton-smile-debate.jpg (1024x683, 286K)

>He thinks the president will make a difference
It never has and never will.

the mass of non whites and white cucks that still vote Democrat aren't going to vote for biden in the primaries

literally pick anybody else, they have a higher chance than biden

the worst thing elizabeth warren ever did was claiming to be an indian to get into college, but if that's worse than your teeth rotting out of your head and being one illness away from the gutter, then by all means, go vote for zion don the miga nigga and waste another 4 years keking at his stupid fucking bullshit.

It’s a soft power advantage at the very least.

Will do shareblue. Back to your cuck cave now, faggot.

Lol no

I thought the PTB are behind Warren.

mind your own country before we send another B-29 to mind it for you, tojo

Wow this isn’t convincing at all, good try though.

The only place this guy will get nominated for is the day room at the Alzheimer's home.

twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1165372396607553536

We almost ate one of your presidents for fun you cuck Jew slave.

All one needs to do is bring up bidens speech saying how "america will be minority white soon, and thats a good thing" literally. im surprised it is rarely if ever posted on here. yes, dems are cucks, but it will ruin him still if it gets plastered everywhere. ill try to find it.

Who the DNC puts up is irrelevant. They are putting up a bunch of retards because Trump is unbeatable in 2020. It's about the economy, and overall, the economy is strong. They need to focus on finding a centrist policy and how to win in 2024.

It's going to come down to Biden, Sanders, and Warren. Harris, Castro, and Buttigieg are probably pretty high on the VP pick list (I would've said Beto too a while back but his campaign is a joke at this point).

Personally I think Warren will be the nominee. Bernie is too old, white, and blatantly radical; Warren's a nut too, but she's a white woman (and looks like a grandma) and a grandstander so the media can make her look like an uplifting "uniter". Her and Bernie are effectively the same candidate - you'd be hard pressed to find a Berniebro that doesn't also support her, and vice versa - so she'll gain his followers, plus plenty of establishment types that supported people like Harris and Buttigieg. Biden is a bland dinosaur and caters pretty much only to boomers and other dinosaurs - plenty of those people are still around, but I do think Warren will gain a slight edge to get the nomination.

Imagine thinking any of these fucking cunts have morals. KYS

haha i found it. worse than i even remember.

>UNRELENTING STREAM OF IMMIGRANTS
>WE WILL BE AN ABSOLUTE MINORITY
>AND THATS A GOOD THING!

SPREAD IT FAR AND WIDE

Attached: biden.jpg (636x485, 181K)

keep it up slopey, you'll be a kike slave too

There is no real democracy in the Democrat Party. The DNC, MSM. and the super delegates pick... looks like they chose Biden.

Biden will cost them both a fortune and their lives.

Bernie Sanders has even said shock "we can't just let whoever into the country" as though he might be ready to face the challenge of suggesting that people need to follow the law.

While citizens can pay 100k for health care that someone on welfare gets for free.

At least we will have a people. You and your children will be a culture less brown mystery meat underclass

Biden doesn't want to be President. He's being forced to run and be the whipping boy in the upcoming election. nails it. This isn't about 2020. It's about 2024. It doesn't much matter who runs the House or Senate either because they all hate Trump and want to see him fail. FED too. I'm not sure what happens to this country when he is no longer president. I'm not sure anyone can follow up that act and be taken seriously as well. Good luck with that. I think we are doomed after Trump.

you're a white incel and kikes are shipping in niggers to japland

So a blowjob in the Oval office is...virtuous, moral, come on, help me out here.

>Obama made him VP because he is the very definition of a cracker

Attached: SmirkyMcSmirkington.gif (500x298, 999K)

my wife is japanese. happy to be of service to your women, tiny.

Attached: oma.jpg (1024x482, 78K)

congrats bud

Attached: white man asian female elliot rogers.png (1592x668, 65K)

Biden's too old, surely. He'd be 77 on entering office. Reagan was 77 when he LEFT office after 8 years - the oldest any president has been when leaving office. Trump was 70 when he entered office, which was the oldest for any first-term president (only Reagan has started a term at a higher age; he was 73 when starting his second term).

So yeah, Biden would be the oldest first-term president by a whole SEVEN YEARS over Trump. And he'd be four years older than Reagan when Reagan started his second term.

Biden's too old. And he keeps making slip ups and gaffes because his brain ain't working anymore.

Attached: rape.jpg (1024x482, 76K)

Attached: russians.jpg (1024x482, 85K)

>but he won't get the dem nomination
>no one will vote for him in the primaries
lol. as if your vote matters. not paying attention are you. the dnc has nearly perfected election crimes.

The biggest reason he can't be the nominee is that he's senile as fuck. He always looks lost. He doesn't stand a chance in a debate against Trump

>he's already forgot how rigged the primaries are

kek

doesn't look like him and she looks 50 years old. apply yourself.

Attached: 1554700809819.jpg (634x742, 97K)

Attached: 1539560519584.jpg (671x679, 106K)

>the worst thing elizabeth warren ever did was claiming to be an indian to get into college

You mean steal a job from Native Americans at one of the most prestigious Universities. Her CV is a Trail of Tears that I can't stop laughing at. After all she's done she's getting cucked by a commie.

Attached: 29a.gif (286x210, 2.18M)

Attached: 1552411437100.png (1123x932, 412K)

Attached: 1552411330868.png (600x828, 429K)

>vote dem just because don likes israel!
But why? Israel isn't even that bad, it's far better than the Muslim dictatorships. In any case, surely Israel can't be SO MUCH of an issue for you that you'd vote for the fucking Democrats?

Attached: donald trump and benjamin netanyahu.jpg (1484x989, 83K)

Attached: 1552411294018.jpg (555x454, 121K)

>too pathetic to get a white woman
Lmao.

>prestigious
lay off the crack

Oh yeah your morals were out for everyone to see with that rancid piece of shit you primaried over Bernie - who actually was more popular.

Attached: 1478062786929.jpg (615x410, 44K)

if i wanted to deal with mental patients, i would've specialized in psychiatry.

Attached: 1563391424717.png (746x444, 262K)

Attached: 1563390764270.jpg (333x673, 97K)

MORALS EVERYONE!

Attached: CreepyJoe.jpg (640x360, 41K)

Attached: 1539560084086.png (444x656, 228K)

Attached: 1539559902888.png (409x465, 242K)

Suck it fren.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rankings_of_universities_in_the_United_States

Attached: ForbesRankings.png (1102x598, 78K)

Attached: 1539559847724.png (1111x748, 684K)

Not in your cucked country

Attached: 1556596745290.jpg (419x510, 50K)

The same asian kid can also be seen here:

Attached: clooney-obama.jpg (1200x622, 294K)

can we just start the boogaloo already goddammit im tired of these dumbass politicians taking my rights

Nice mouff pussy

Attached: 1539559704355.png (480x272, 171K)

wtf

Attached: 1539559553560.jpg (555x558, 169K)

The DNC want him because he's deep state through and through but he's seriously going fucking senile, I'm not sure his mental health can take being at debates live on TV for the next year, he can barely make it through a sentence at times.

They might go with Warren since she's obviously so weak willed she'll do anything her handlers tell her to do but she's also not sundowning by 3pm. She'll still lose since Trump can bully her relentlessly like Hilldog but she doesn't have her money, connections or die hard fans.

I don't see the Democrats ever having a white male nominee again.

Attached: 1556596845787.jpg (1024x682, 163K)

>forbes.com
>wikipedia
my sides!

Attached: children.jpg (1024x482, 76K)

Attached: snap.jpg (1024x482, 74K)

Here's template. Do your worst.

Attached: 1564672812419.jpg (1024x482, 74K)

Attached: 1563391568165.png (1562x1426, 2.29M)

i don't think you can do any worse than putting joe biden's name on a cartoon drawing of johnny carson

Attached: 1556593696728.jpg (499x750, 27K)

>my sides!

I never said the prestige was warranted. Only that Harvard is considered a top tier school. A Trail of Tiers, so to speak.

And Biden isn't a cracker. He identifies as a Saltine-American. Get it right before the PC Police come a knocking at your door.

Attached: LosLonelyGoys.gif (250x214, 1.02M)

>no one likes trump
You stupid fucking maple nigger, MILLIONS of us absolutely live the guy because he gives zero fucks. People line up by the tens of thousands to see him. Biden gets 75.

You can not be serious

Attached: cd2.jpg (600x457, 35K)