New Study Reveals Trans-students Mental Health is at Risk

Well Jow Forums, looks like you were right. Trans-identities are associated with mental illness.

archive.is/C7akh

>Challenging classes, new experiences, and crushing student loan debt can make being a university student difficult. And it can be even harder when you don't have access to the necessary support and resources to keep yourself healthy. Unfortunately, many students who don't identify as cisgender face these barriers in access. And the consequences are serious: a new study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine shows that university students with marginalized gender identities are more likely to experience mental health issues.

>Researchers examined the mental health of 65,213 students at 71 U.S. university campuses, including 1,237 “gender minority” students. By gender minority, the researchers are referring to anyone who is not cisgender, meaning that their gender identity differs from the one they were assigned at birth. This diverse group includes transgender, genderqueer, gender non-conforming, and non-binary people. It’s important to note that because gender identity is deeply personal, many people have gender identities beyond the ones mentioned here.

>After examining the data, they found that gender-diverse students were between two and four times more likely to struggle with negative mental health outcomes — such as depression, anxiety, eating disorders, self-injury, or suicidal ideation — than their cisgender classmates. A staggering 78% gender-diverse students were experiencing one of the negative mental health outcomes mentioned earlier, compared to 45% cisgender students. And nearly 60% of students with marginalized gender identities experienced clinically significant depression, compared to 28% of cisgender students. The study also found that more than a third of gender minority students and 1 in 10 cisgender students had experienced suicidal ideation.

Attached: b3d61a05-1662-4149-bf91-71cf9f6e91f1-a-non-binary-student-taking-notes-in-class.jpg (832x468, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4thwavenow.com/2017/09/08/suicide-or-transition-the-only-options-for-gender-dysphoric-kids/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trangender is actually really crazy to me, like ALL of society just magically accepted it because it would hurt to much to kill the one in 10000 fuckwits?

Fucking damn people. get your shit together. If you catch a tranny in your house, hit it with a bat until it leaves.

I love how this study is being presented in the MSM as proof that the oppression faced by trannies CAUSES mental illness in them. As opposed to the infinitely more obvious conclusion that transexualism is an EFFECT of mental illness.

This is why it's impossible to argue with NPCs. They literally live in a world where every effect is the cause, gravity is a repulsive force, etc.

>As opposed to the infinitely more obvious conclusion that transexualism is an EFFECT of mental illness.
And so... what? There's no cure. Do we fucking kill them all?

>one in 10000 fuckwits?
One in 10,000?
Try one in 52, buckaroo.
1,237/65,213 = 1/52
Your words are literally like Hitler speaking at the Reichstag

>There's no cure
2mg Pimozide daily, scientifically proven to work. Personally if I was prescribing, it would be Pimozide and cognitive behavioral therapy.

No, just treat them as crazy.

how can something non-existent be

> at Risk

?

Attached: 298px-Prap.jpg (298x298, 13K)

Pimozide only seems to be available in Australia and America. I might be reading the wiki wrong, but that's what I got out of it.

Need exorcism

because no one actually cares.

Attached: 82AD32F7-825D-4690-BFE3-D7E059361F42.jpg (738x720, 106K)

Mail order or find a generic. It's a very common antipsychotic for treating Tourettes. Note the similarities between Tourettes and autogynophilic trannies — these are all part of the autism complex.

Isn't the suicide rate of trannies over 40% or something? That's higher than the suicide rates of people during the worst parts of human history (gulags out in Siberia, etc...) I'm sure Trannies get a lot of shit in life, but it's still way too much to be accounted for by that alone.

It's funny, when I was a kid the lefties were all about helping people with mental illness instead of ignoring them. Guess that's kinda switched around now. Worse, now they glamorize it.

>mentally ill people are prone to mental illness
Who'd have thunk.

Attached: babby.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

>60-90% of children whose gender dysphoria began before puberty adjusted to their birth sex without requiring gender transition. That may be changing, however, due to changes in clinical practice that encourage gender transition.
4thwavenow.com/2017/09/08/suicide-or-transition-the-only-options-for-gender-dysphoric-kids/

When parents "do not support transition," the majority of the time their child will not transition. Because these now normal people are not included in this survey, this survey's data on transexuals whose parents were "somewhat to not at all supportive" is unrepresentative.

The no cure meme is just lies from the tranny subculture and kike psychobabble industry. In most cases delusions pass. In other cases therapy or antipsychotics can help. A few never get better, but that's a minority. The primary reason today that trannies don't get well is because they believe the lie that they can't get well.

I should add that this study deals with childhood onset dysphoria, which is probably less related to socialization than either adolescent-onset, which is basically the autogynephilia "I want to be the little girl" meme, or rapid-onset gender dysphoria (tumblr "gender-fluid" teen girl bullshit.) In other words, while the research hasn't been done, it stands to reason that the vast majority of people with gender dysphoria were not destined to have it from birth, but rather developed it as a neurosis.

I myself am an example of the autogynephilic type. My life would be much more painful if I had "transitioned."

>Like
Stop talking like a fucking faggot

Trans people are beautiful people!!!
trying to become one, pic related is me today, starting on HRT tomorrow 0w0

Attached: fatlard.jpg (506x673, 53K)

Isn't that based on literally one person and never been replicated?
What does this even mean?
>A few never get better,
You're still ignoring the fundamental question:

What do we do with those people? Do we kill them?

>that acceleration
>that flag checks out

Attached: 1565786765710.jpg (720x720, 98K)

You tell me. We could deal with them like we do with other uncurable delusionals. If they're not harming anyone and can manage on their own they can live on their own, if not we can put them in an asylum? No perfect solution to mentally ill people that don't respond to treatments. Or if you want to kill them, sure, personally I don't care?