Who the fuck still defends Trump at this point?

Who the fuck still defends Trump at this point?

Attached: wtf.jpg (772x894, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2019/08/22/trump-gun-control-background/
magapill.com/
promiseskept.com/#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>actually believing that story

>say bad word
>gun stolen by government
WOOOOOOW

Fake and gay

Kys

Attached: rXxZhG13.jpg (577x608, 55K)

>Defends
Tell me more about
>He's a moron
>He's a kike puppet
>He's a racist/bigot/homophobe.

You fucking chinks push people into his camp.

Attached: 1566771174855.jpg (1024x1024, 326K)

Good work chink--haven't seen that every 20 minutes.

he's a cuck

Attached: 1566788605410.jpg (720x979, 86K)

seething

>Seething
Adjusting 4chans spam filters. You're very effective at making your *work* obvious.

>my work

Attached: 1565140646279.jpg (1075x771, 127K)

>unironically having this saved

Attached: 1552243079099.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

Article is real dailycaller.com/2019/08/22/trump-gun-control-background/
Of course, that doesn’t necessarily mean he really is or that it goes anywhere. My bet is that he is and that this doesn’t happen openly, but will still be used if the information and user history is requested.
To answer OP’s question: no, I can’t anymore. I know boomers are going to call me a shill, but It’s too much bullshit and not anywhere close to enough promises kept—have there even been any??? I don’t think I can vote for him again. I’m ready for full acceleration at this point.
Let’s get shit going.

hes honestly just transparent, the other presidents would do this and much much worse and just never tell anyone. you cucks don't seem to realise this glaring fact

>Glaring Fact.
Go away.

I’m really hoping a lot of the TD and PTG faggots have started waking up to how shit Trump has been for us. Let the cult of personality fucking go. He sucks ass and doesn’t give a shit about the issues he talked about on the campaign.
This isn’t chess, there is no plan to trust. He sucks ass and we need something better.

Facts don’t matter to miga. They just call you a libtard shill, and can’t comprehend that people with right wing views hate trump for good reasons.

Attached: 4A2ABCDA-A963-4EBE-822B-8524B3E6BE12.png (729x355, 52K)

>MIGA
Chink "word"

>Yes, he is still raising the temperature of the pot, but someone else might have raised it a little more by now. You should be thankful!
Fuck that. I’m not thankful for this garbage. He shouldn’t even be considering it. All it means is that it might be delayed a few years.
I’m ready to go full steam ahead. Let’s ramp that temp up so the normies get uncomfortable and want out.

Go to bed aj.

Attached: B520F569-4770-415D-81BE-6F3C902858DA.jpg (375x500, 84K)

they listen to us anyways, good idea.

They'll implement it secretly, then after a mass shooting happens, they'll announce that the system had diagnosed the shooter as mentally ill five months before the shooting. That's when Congress will pass legislation mandating gun confiscation when the system red flags you. The media will credit Jared and Ivanka for getting it passed.

Attached: D1M6lr1W0AEmpUz.jpg (1200x780, 108K)

It’s fucking true, you fucking traitor. The bastard blatantly sucks Israel’s cock all day long while shitting on us. Fuck that, fuck him, fuck Israel and fuck everyone who defends this bullshit.

>Owning any of those devices
Deserve it.

That’s more or less what I’m expecting over the next couple years. Never let a tragedy go to waste, right?? Just wait until these become mandatory! Or they start having all smart phones do the same!
Our dystopia is right on the horizon.

>t. shill

Only the cultists.

Attached: 1565147466481.gif (480x354, 3.6M)

>Who the fuck still defends Trump at this point?
Cucks

>10+ trump threads with articles detailing his wacky saying
>all OP post with "still defending"

Is this your first day here?

MIGAtard cucks have nothing. People on the left hate trump and people actually on the right hate trump. They bought into a cult of personality and rather than accepting the fact that he sucks fat cock and has betrayed their interests, they would rather bury their heads and call us shills. Fuck them too. I hope the fat bastard loses so maybe these dumb fucks will start giving a damn again instead of pretending this all okay.

He won't be winning 2020. I predict he will be impeached before Summer of 2020.

>Trump is considering controversial thing!

Trump doesn't do thing.

>Trump is considering other controversial thing!

Trump doesn't do that thing either.

>Trump is going to do this controversial thing now! You don't support him, do you goyem?

Attached: schlomomon.jpg (454x340, 38K)

He could flat out say that and I still wouldn't believe him.

Attached: 1563360791301.png (639x476, 389K)

This is so beyond stupid. Actually trying to say the Jews don’t want you to support Trump while he is the most pro-Israel president we’ve had. Bigger cognitive dissonance than the libtards. We’ll be getting that wall annnyyyy day now, right? Riiiight? Meanwhile we’re giving the Jews millions to build there own.
>Jews don’t want you to support Trump
Fuck off.

Wow you sure convinced me. Who are we voting for?

Shut the fuck up you fucking boomer retard!

awesome argument.
I'm convinced.

Full on accelerationism. I’m tired of the bullshit, lets bring on the conflict so maybe the Trump cucks will actually wake the fuck up and do something. Right now these stupid fucks are so up in his asshole they don’t realize how much his shit stinks. I’m sick of it.
This bullshit isn’t helping because they just defend his stupid garbage. They double down and accuse everyone who criticizes him of being a shill. It’s fucking dumb as hell. It’s just these faggots losing ground all day long defending bad policies while they argue with libtards. We’re still losing our rights. We’re still losing our country. He isn’t doing shit.
Let’s ramp up the temperature. Let’s get this going.

Who the fuck bothers hating people?

I’m also sick of the stupid bullshit “it would be so much worse if someone else was president” the Trump cucks say. This shit is already really fucking terrible and there is no fucking way these same people would be okay with this shit if a Democrat was in office pushing this shit. No fucking way at all. If trump says it, they’re fucking okay with it. It’s some super low IQ garbage from people that can’t think beyond their team mentality.
Pay attention, grow a fucking spine and find some integrity, you absolute faggots.

Fox News and Lolbertarians.

Definitely a glownigger. Why don't you do something and be the one to start shit instead of bitching at people on an anonymous image board to do what you're too pussy to do.

magapill.com/ and promiseskept.com/#

>You're a shill
>You're a glownigger.

Attached: Tiring Pepe.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

>getting mad that people want you to stop being a fucking pussy and actually be what you say you're about
:^(

I am. There are too many Trump cucks that would rather defend him than their country. I’m trying though. Trying real hard. You fuckers really need to be ready, because this shit is only getting worse and will only keep getting worse unless we start demanding better than this.
He is the slow boil. To make some people more comfortable while they keep raising their pot on us. Stop telling us we’re shills because we’re pointing out that it’s still getting hotter.

>I am
Wanna know how I know you're not?

Or it could be Trump tricking the jewish media into revealing that all of their products are actually always-on spy devices. Confirming yet another (((conspiracy theory))) that has been going around since their inception but constantly denied.

Then he "changes his mind", like Trump has on every other issue.

Attached: BGJ5lKah.png (514x750, 570K)

>10 posts by this (((ID)))
Your boss really should invest in a few extra VPNs. It looks much more natural when there isn't one juden per shift glowing as hard as you do.

I am, you absolute stupid fuck. You don’t know shit about me or what I’m doing in my day to day life. I’m trying real fucking hard, but there are too many self-righteous dumb mother fuckers out here that love the taste of Trump’s cock.
He sucks ass. Stop accepting this. This should not be acceptable.

This shit is why I don't own anything that records. I keep my phone in a drawer that plays music.

>I'm trying really hard
Bro, you seriously don't have to lie to kick it. It's the internet. You are anonymous. You seriously don't have to lie like this.

Who ever comes after Trump is going to be way worse then him because most of the 2020 DNC candidates want open borders and no guns especially Yang and Tulsi. Yang won't save the White race and Tulsi won't save America.

>Trump workaround to publicly confirm that your Amazon/Apple/Google product are spying on you in real time

I wish it was real.

Attached: 1566736443773.png (1086x1021, 1.09M)

Who the fuck still reads a title written by a (((journalist))) and then bases an opinion on that?

Holy shit. You people are the dimmest mother fuckers I have ever seen. Just holy shit.
Our country is dying as we are losing our rights and being overrun with spics. We may never even get another Republican President because of demographic shifts in Florida and Texas, and all you stupid fuckers want to do is accuse those of us that call out all of this shit as Shills!!!???? Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!
You are complicit in all of this. I thought my generation were self-righteous and smug, but holy fucking shit! This is insane. Wake the fuck up and fight for your nation!
>VPN
You stupid fuck, I’m not trying to hide behind some stupid shit. I’m not a shill or a glownigger, I’m just sick of the constant, stupid bullshit and the dumbass trump cucks and boomers that some how defend this.
Fuck you, bro. This attitude is exactly what I’m talking about. You aren’t doing shit, so you’ll deny that anyone else is trying. People like you are the reason our country has turned to shit and why the niggers, spics and Jews are going to take it all over. You stupid, stupid fuck. Get your head out of your ass.

The title along with the lead picture is a (((journalist's))) main way of editorializing and propagandizing. When you see a thread that just shows the title and the picture with no actual facts, quotes in context, video, etc. you know this is posted by a propagandist because they don't want to give you the actual important information you would need to form your own opinion.

So when are you going to start recruiting people to shoot up a synagogue? Asking for a friend.

That’s not how I do shit, you smug, self-righteous faggot. Get your head out of your ass and realize their are legitimate concerns about Trump, our country and it’s future.
I’m not a shill or a glownigger. I’m just a person that wants better for my family and see the walls being built around us. You may be okay lying down as they shove this up your ass, but I’m not.

they're all just retards, they won't figure out we're fucked until whites make up about 30% of the country

It’s sad that it’s fucking true. I already live in a part of the country under 40% white. It wasn’t like that when I was younger, just ramped up over the last decade. It doesn’t even feel like home here anymore.
These stupid boomer Trump cucks will find any way they can to defend and rationalize what he says and does while simultaneously accusing libtards of cognitive dissonance. It’s amazing that they don’t have the self-awareness to see how much they do it themselves, but that’s why it’s cognitive dissonance.
Instead of actually thinking, let’s call them all shills! This person obviously must be trying to gaslight me, there’s no way he could actually mean that!
Fucking idiots.
I’ll give some the benefit of the doubt and say that maybe they can’t accept the reality the world they knew is collapsing around them and this is their way of trying to cope. My grandmother started crying when I explained voter turn out data and demographic shifts.
Things will only get better when you are able to confront the truth though.

Most people just don't want to know the truth and live in blissful ignorance. They don't want to see that everything around them is a lie and that they're being taken for a ride. The magatards just want to sit here and ride the high of the 2016 election even though it's gotten us nothing policy wise and all we got was some acceleration, but that is not enough. Without any meaningful policy to protect our country from global jewery and infinite immigration, nothing will change and they're just running out the clock. I'm in the same situation as you with my hometown, I've lived here my entire life and have watched it go from 95+% white to probably about 50/50 with immigrants and niggers just flooding the place, I just want to be left alone. They have their own countries so why can't we? But no one wants to address the giant gorilla in the room. And people are trying to say that we're terrorists? 99.9% of people in white nationalism or whatever you want to refer to it as are fully against political violence. There's certainly a political solution that can be taken if people would just wake the fuck up and realize we've been sold down the river.

Nah, you're definitely a shill. Skimming through your posts, you use all known shill terms, such as "MIGA, TD, ptg, boomer, boomer, boomer, sucks Israel's cock, accelerationism, etc."
You're batting quite an average. It's shills like you that have destroyed all good faith debate on this board.
Besides, if Trump is so horrible as you say, shouldn't he be considered the accelerationist candidate?
Akin to banner blindness--whenever I see variants of the following spam phrases, I just phase out:

* Zion Don......................5¢
>* MIGA..............................5¢
* He Betrayed You/Us...........4¢
* Kike Puppet..........................4¢
>* Sucks Israeli Cock.............4¢
* Jew Jew Cum.......................3¢
* $38 Billion..................................3¢
* More Immigrants..............................3¢
* No Wall..................................................3¢
* Fence........................................................2¢
* Kushner.....................................................2¢
>* Ptg.........................................1¢
>* The_Donald........................1¢
* Potato_Trump.jpg....................4¢
* Trump_Jew.jpg.................................4¢
* Tarrant...................................................2¢
* Dude, read the manifesto........................3¢
>* Accelerate..............................................1¢
>* Boomer.................................................3¢
>* Cult...................................................2¢
* Q is Mossad/Kushner/a Psyop .......4¢
* Schizo..................................2¢
* Take your meds..............1¢
* Day of the pillow......2¢
* Debunked..........1¢

Attached: 1557056656104.jpg (444x444, 70K)

you stupid nigger talking about good faith debate, both myself and op make valid criticism of Trump and constantly get called shills because you're so brainwashed into the Trump cult of personality that you can't see that he's accomplished nothing for white people or white interests

Oh, look a Trump cuck accusing someone of being a shill! What an absolute shocker.
Trump is not the accelerationist. He is more of the slow burn. He is the release valve for the people that were upset with Obama. If Obama did or said any of this shit, no way would any of these same Trump cucks be defending or accepting it. They have blindly put their trust in a man who clearly doesn’t deserve it at this point, but these people refuse to see it. We’re getting fucked hard and they just want to lie down and bury their head in their pillows while it happens.
Can’t accept common Jow Forums vernacular while on Jow Forums??? Then Fuck off. Seriously, Fuck Off. Go back to your containment boards on PTG and TD since you obviously cannot handle actually conversing with other people that disagree with you.
>everyone who says stuff I don’t like is a shill
You’re an idiot.

>cult of personality
There it is again - used 3 times in this thread alone. There are over 1 million words in the English language, yet the same buzzwords keep appearing again and again.

Because it’s fucking true, you absolute fucking moron. That is the proper term. Holy shit.

No one could be this stupid. Tell Brad Parscale he's not paying you enough.

Is Brad Parscale the new replacement term for Kushnershill? I've been seeing it a lot over the past 72 hours.

I’m seriously starting to hate the Trump Cucks more than the leftists at this point. These people are beyond brain dead.
>you used a word that I don’t like and commonly used to describe Trump! You must be a shill!
They are legit retarded. I think some of them come here and genuinely start to learn things, but some of these fuckers are just so far beyond dense.
They’re so programmed to think everyone is a shill, I would be amazed if they can put their pants on in the morning without accusing something of shilling.

it's unbearable I really wish we could get this board back to how it was about 4 years ago, I'm so sick of seeing /ptg/ and the absolute retardation that goes on from all of the trumpers. He's literally done more for Israel and niggers than he has for whites.

the suzanne wright foundation proposed the idea - foundation established for pancreatic cancer
>I smell the fucking jews, "We were up there for Ruth so we thought we should do something for the rest of amerikkka !"

Attached: ginsberg WTF israel.png (275x372, 81K)

Good kek. This shit is gold. Who are we voting for again?

Kys pedo

Attached: CaYjrwN.jpg (579x555, 50K)

>The Washington Post reported

You're an idiot. It's amazing how people keep falling for fake news.

Attached: VZS3P5.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Not your personal army

You fell for fake news. Now kill yourself.

Attached: CKAa3m2.jpg (768x1024, 149K)

I support this as long as it's Trump's idea.

If you believe that headline you should kill yourself. Faggot.

I don’t know yet. Whoever triggers the trump cucks the most will be my favorite. Maybe that will finally be enough for them to wake up and give a shit about the country again. They probably won’t ever get off their fat, lazy asses to do something though.
Me too! I’m so beyond sick of these fuckers. They’re the fucking worst and the dumbest people I have ever seen on this board. Self-righteous, smug jackasses that cannot possibly fathom that they might be wrong about something. They’re not capable of having actual conversations.
Idiots. All of them. Just idiots.

I never said Jow Forums was, you absolute fucking idiot. I’m just saying I want this shit to go forward. I’m sick of this constant bullshit as people jack themselves off posting smug nonsense online.
I want shit to move forward so we can finally get on with it all.

You think you know better than Trump? I support whatever Trump does. He is right. You should shut up.

Attached: 1551128597987.jpg (574x575, 30K)

I can’t tell if this is satire or a legit brain dead boomer that believes this kind of bullshit. That’s fucking sad.

The funny thing is, you keep talking about how you're doing stuff but you never go into specifics. Fucking glownigger.

I have absolutely no reason to right now, nor did you ask. You’re just another lazy trump cuck that would rather slurp his cum than acknowledge criticisms about his presidency.
I’m trying to organize people. I’m trying to build networks for when shit hits the fan. I’m trying to raise awareness on issues that matter to me. I’m trying to build clubs and communities of like-minded and concerned people. I volunteer at various places. I’m trying to make shit happen, but there are too many jackasses exactly like you that refuse to acknowledge problems because “much trump”. Fortunately, I am having some success in my area though. It’s just aggravating as all Hell, and I’m using this thread as a place to vent.
Trump cucks are morons.

>wahwahwah why don't you guys shoot up places! I don't have to do it because I'm busy doing stuff! Don't ask me about it though!
Your types are literally the worst. You're absolutely nothing but hot air and you bitch and moan at others as if you're talking to yourself to pump yourself up for the big nothing you continue to do.

Holy shit, you are so beyond dense. Holy shit. People like you are the reason our country has turned to shit. Own it.
I’m trying to do what I can to salvage what I can. Fuck you.

nobody's fucking saying to go shoot stuff up you fucking retard

glowing

You do absolutely nothing. Nobody here believes you.

Shut the fuck up glownigger, I don't remember talking to you.

Also fuck you for saying I’m trying to get people to shoot places up. How fucking dare you. I never said or insinuated anything of the sort. I am legit trying to rebuild communities and organize people that see the problems here now and on the horizon. I’m not encouraging anyone to act in direct terrorism. Fuck you, you absolute piece of shit.

you posted on an imageboard in a thread. you're talking to everyone in the thread newfag

Venat is a heretic

That’s because you don’t so shit. You’re a lazy piece of shit, so you can’t believe that anyone actually does anything. People do though.

>Full on accelerationism. I’m tired of the bullshit, lets bring on the conflict
>fuck you for saying I’m trying to get people to shoot places up

Glowniggers say what?

Imagine how dumb you have to be owning such a device in the first place

I believe people do something. I don't believe you do shit. No, I KNOW you don't do shit.

I’m not telling people to shoot places up, faggot. I want the culture war to come to a head and things actually start to happen. There are leftists actively trying to undermine everything that I love in believe in, meanwhile trump cucks just let it all happen while they jack off to trump’s latest tweets.
Let’s actually get things moving forward. I’m sick of this bullshit.

This‘d