Consumerist as it sounds, society just feels a lot emptier without malls. i mean they were basically the one place...

consumerist as it sounds, society just feels a lot emptier without malls. i mean they were basically the one place, if you lived a suburban life, that people would actually go and walk amongst each other

Attached: 5d78d090e507d4b7dd2e7d045af7abb2.jpg (640x369, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ceoworld.biz/2019/05/28/most-popular-shopping-malls-in-america-2019/
datausa.io/profile/geo/bloomington-mn/
worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/king-of-prussia-pa-population/
youtube.com/watch?v=QCjJ80hz1JI
youtu.be/D__6hwqjZAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>consumerist as it sounds, society just feels a lot emptier without malls. i mean they were basically the one place, if you lived a suburban life, that people would actually go and walk amongst each other

If you live in some shithole like Ohio or Iowa maybe.

All these moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.
Time to die.

Attached: Abandoned Mall.jpg (600x395, 75K)

tfw I know that mall

Attached: Time to die.gif (290x200, 1.17M)

who the fuck doesn't know that mall?
Rolling Acres is pretty kino tho.

>consumerist

It's not consumerist at all. As good as the Church is for society people also need a secular place to gather and unwind. Malls were a modern alternative to the town square or the marketplace.

Attached: image3-11.jpg (629x425, 78K)

malls replaced the function of churches, a social gathering place, now we have neither

>consumerist as it sounds, society just feels a lot emptier without malls
Fuck off mall shill. You've made like 5 threads today

Plenty of malls still exist goy, the ones i go to have a lot of people most the time

>people
That's generous

grouped retail outlets that doubled as social spaces died a double death from online shopping and social media (and the prevalence of mobile phones).
gone are the days of hanging out near the cookie place where the payphones are and buying a cookie while you wait for your friend to call a payphone to say they're on the way.

Yeah a lot of shit skins and niggers

Yeah but the lack of mixed use and lack of access with walking as the way to get there made it ‘die’ at night.

>Malls
>Where the normalfags hang out

Amazon, Twitter, and Facebook replaced them.

>not mentioning niggers
hello Tyrones

>normalfags
>niggers
What's the difference?

Churches are their own. Indo-european societies were always founded on a tri-function basis: political sphere, religious sphere and common/work sphere. That translates to three gathering places the town hall, the church and the marketplace. You wouldn't have a music festival and get drunk at a church or townhall.

That's mainly a side effect of cities being built around cars instead of people. And that only started after WWII.

Attached: IMG_20190619_091104.jpg (1158x838, 112K)

>needs niggers to be mentioned in context of a mall
it's a mall, dingus. are you mad i didn't mention mallwalkers too?

Normalfags talk about sports or something, niggers have a shoot out over shoes and shit

Too bad you can't have malls, if you have spics and niggers

>mallwalkers
Mildly annoying walkers are hardly the same

Pro tip, if your mall didn't have an ice rink you missed out on childhood.

Attached: Tonya_Harding_Olympic_practice_Clackamas_Mall_1994.jpg (800x581, 90K)

Ice skating is for fags

You argument doesn't work, malls are still popular in prominently white neighborhoods without bus service to the mall and countries like japan . Online business didn't kill the malls, niggers and spics did

my point was that complaining that niggers weren't mentioned is the same as complaining that niggers weren't mentioned in a conversation about basketball or madden or shoes.
it's a mall. niggers are a given.
just like how they're a given for living in your head, rent-free.

>Online business didn't kill the malls
can you infobomb this thread with your proof of the earth being flat next

I just want non burgers to know the reality of nig nogs

That car centric design is proving to be a liability more than a benefit now. Older walkable urban neighborhoods are being flooded by all of the boomers college educated children, for whom many would rather not own cars.

This. When you ask people to tell you what they enjoyed about the mall experience, they won't tell you about the time they found a really good sale on socks at JC Penny. The appeal was having a space to hang out with your friends, and a venue to meet the opposite sex. The place with a lot of possibilities to apply for your first job at 16, all in one spot. You'd see couples with screaming babies in strollers and laughing toddlers on the quarter rides, and then see the senior citizens power-walking, and you got this kind of sense of your people's continuity. Make no mistake, a white-person mall, during the peak of the era of mall's, was a good and necessary institution.

That's what we get nostalgic for, not that time we found BloodRayne for sale used at an anomalously low price just a month after its release date at Game Stop.

I have to agree with that, back in the 80s and early 90s malls were mostly safe and white. And White People actually worked there. Now not only are they unsafe most people that work in malls aren’t white. Which always translates into piss poor service, long lines, and just much more of a hassle to deal with the low IQ minorities that just can’t run a business properly. Not all but most especially blacks in my local mall.

ceoworld.biz/2019/05/28/most-popular-shopping-malls-in-america-2019/
Bloomington, MN
datausa.io/profile/geo/bloomington-mn/

King of Prussia, PA
worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/king-of-prussia-pa-population/
I can keep going, it's pretty much like that across the board

It's always been a liability. Cars were initially a luxury item to go around more freely than depending on trains. What made them convenient was that they were few and worked well within older urbanist paradigms (not centered around the car). Having multiple small hubs is much better urbanism and much less destructive.

Attached: IMG_20190620_022356.jpg (817x960, 103K)

>I can keep going
please do

DO it yourself, I started a pattern , I gave you the template, I'm not your lacky, fucking shill

all those city designs don't account for the fact that people don't like using public transportation, and thus will always be driving their cars to wherever they work anyway.

>I can keep going
>okay, keep going
>no u!
k

Every retail space is better without minorities, I can remember a time when going to Kmart or Walmart was a treat. A racially homogeneous big box store was a pleasant environment, staffed and patronized by orderly white people all speaking the same language with correct enunciation, at appropriate volumes, between peers whose IQs all clustered around the same 100 median and who didn't have to struggle to convey abstract concepts to each other across a staggering mental gap. Now, the typical Walmart is a seething hell of niggers, beaners, and goblins of unidentifiable origin all shrieking and hooting through every aisle.

Of course in Walmart's case in particular, another factor that makes visiting it such a miserable experience I'd term it spiritually carcinogenic is how miserable the employees are, because the company started treating them like shit the moment Sam Walton died. So that's a problem.

Insulation is not proof of continued discourse.

indeed

Found the beaner.

Consider leaving America.

Attached: FA022BD1-0CC3-4883-A786-3035552144BD.gif (350x233, 349K)

>I can remember a time when going to Kmart or Walmart was a treat
Before the dark times, before forced diversity

>fact that people don't like using public transportation
Not a universal fact but also where does this dislike of public transport come from? Whenever I talk about this with americans the only answer seems to be blacks who make it unsafe, unclean and so on. But look at Japan, it's common and not disliked. But you also make the presupposition that you even need a car to go where you need to. With proper urbanism people could walk where they need to and take the train or public transit to where they want to. Cars are what make cities sprawl forever and they're what drives the need for a car. If you built cities and neighborhoods around people you wouldn't need a car, it'd be a nice luxury but not a necessity.

spics are deathly afraid of ice

You answered a lot of your own questions
Why don't you come to the US and ride public transportation, then ask that why you keep coming up with the same answers

Betting that niggers won't riot though.
I mean, it was fine, until we accidentally believed that bullshit that everyone was really equal, and we started punishing cops for doing the most obvious thing to keep us safe,
>CHASE THE FUCKING NIGGERS AWAY.
If you got rid of niggers, malls could work. With some adjustments.

There's a flaw in you plan, you'd still have spics

>Not a universal fact but also where does this dislike of public transport come from?
We like having the freedom to go wherever we want, whenever we want.

If I have to be to work at 8:00, I want to hop in my car at 7:30 and be clocking in at 7:59

I don't want to go to the fucking bus stop at 6:00 and ride around town for an hour doing nothing.

I can just wait a few years and we'll have that here anyway. But it's always sad to see people give up their thinking to accommodate foreigners and marxist ideas instead of seeing them as a problem, like accepting cars as universal because we have non-white crime.

>A racially homogeneous big box store was a pleasant environment, staffed and patronized by orderly white people all speaking the same language with correct enunciation, at appropriate volumes, between peers whose IQs all clustered around the same 100 median and who didn't have to struggle to convey abstract concepts to each other across a staggering mental gap.
>checked and this

Attached: enoch.jpg (1000x750, 122K)

See My dislike of public transportation has nothing to do with crime, and everything to do with the fact that I don't like planning my commutes by somebody else's schedule.

I used to ride my skateboard and bike to work, that would pretty much be suicide today. Only 10 years have passed

That's only because cars took over the place of trains and buses. Before WWII even small towns in the US had readily available public transit and since towns were built on a human scale you could just walk where you wanted to go. This map is from England but it's similar all around Europe and North America. The reason why public transport is bad in some places is because cars seemed like a sweet deal at first but managed to kill one of the most useful aspect of cities.

Attached: maps.jpg (1417x1322, 114K)

I don't know how spoon fed you that BS, but it's false. Cities are cities because they attract professionals. Your shitty little bars and coffee shops are the not the economic engine of a modern city and never will be.

It's true. In the 80s and 90s, shopping was the last social contact we all had that wasn't work. You could even go to the mall if you didn't have all that much money--punk teenagers for example. Now we don't even have that. We have the bar and tinder and social networking isolation, and not much else.

No one wants to hangout with niggers, how many niggers go to the bar you speak of? Truthfully

Reclaim them as meeting halls.

Looking at that map, It appears some areas could of been optimize more.

>he doesn't know what life was like before malls

No dude.
People who live outside the city want to travel into the city to do business and work, because the city is the local hub of commerce.
This has been the origin of commuting for work ever since automobiles have existed.
People like to get paid more to work in the city, but don't want to spend $2,000 a month on renting a 400 sq foot studio to live in the city.

Malls were killed by the internet and the fact that they became hangouts for blacks. Last time I went to an indoor mall, it was filled with blacks whooping and chanting at each other.

>could of
kek, I have never seen a Australian make that grammatical err before

youtube.com/watch?v=QCjJ80hz1JI
Typical American mall circa today

hell even bars arent that great anymore. after mass production of alcohol, you can go to a store and get a 24 pack of beer for like 20 bucks. instead of paying like 7 bucks per beer at a bar. i mean, a lot of people still go to bars, but its now deliberately just a social thing that friends do, the necessity to go for alcohol has been eliminated

When did I imply coffee shops and bars are the main economic driver of a city? I'm arguing for smaller scale streets and less regulated zoning laws.

Commuting to work has existed since suburbs, not since the automobile. Also I'm not arguing its origin, I'm arguing the reliance on cars as a default is bad for society. Studios and small apartments inside cities comes from zoning laws, change those and you'll be fine. There's plenty of cities in Canada and the US where you don't need to go to the suburbs to have a nice lawn or a backyard to grow vegetables, all those developments came from before we took the car as the main thing to center the city around.

What does it matter, you can't have safe public transportation with niggers and spics, so it's a dead issue

youtu.be/D__6hwqjZAs

what if we build cities like malls with apartments and everything

Attached: large.jpg (750x543, 98K)

It's all a moot point in the US due to demographics. There are to many cultures with varying degrees of IQ averages clashing to make it work. Might be feasible if it was only for the wealthy or something like that where you could covertly select for above average IQ, but trying to shove individuals of say 120 IQ in with 80 IQ and expecting them to get along and form a cohesive society all while many of them have radically different cultural norms, practices, genetics, and languages is a bit of a joke.