NORTH CAROLINA SPECIAL ELECTION! 9TH HOUSE EDITION!

RESULTS HERE: nytimes.com/interactive/2019/09/10/us/elections/results-north-carolina-house-district-9-special-election.html

It's time for yet another special election lads! This time we have the Republican DAN BISHOP taking on the Democrat DAN McCREADY!

This do-over was ORDERED after previous Republican, Mark Harris was thrown out because substantial evidence that his campaign had paid for an illegal absentee ballot operation surfaced. In 2016, Trump carried this district by 11 POINTS. Time will tell if the Democrat's supposed blue wave will trounce the GOP, or if Trump will roar back ahead of 2020 to own the liberals once again!

SPECULATE BELOW FAGS!

Attached: results-north-carolina-house-district-9-special-general-election-1568140508937-facebookJumbo.png (1050x550, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/Dan_Bishop
ballotpedia.org/Dan_McCready_(North_Carolina)
youtube.com/watch?v=RVInGyZpCTQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_party_strength_in_North_Carolina
twitter.com/DianneG/status/1171567655414665219
er.ncsbe.gov/?election_dt=09/10/2019&county_id=0&office=FED&contest=0
decisiondeskhq.com/north-carolina-09-exclusive-poll-of-the-electorate/
edition.cnn.com/election/2019/results/north-carolina/house-9-special-election
edition.cnn.com/election/2019/results/north-carolina/house-3-special-election
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

POLLS CLOSE IN 10 MINUTES!

Here are the primary results

Attached: file.png (679x845, 82K)

What's the QRD on these two?

Based Bishop

This is 2018's results in comparison. Since this is a special election, turnout will likely be substantially lower.

Attached: file.png (1435x776, 98K)

>thread only made 10 minutes before results
the fuck happened to this shithole?
Bishop's most notable trait is as a co-sponsor of the "Bathroom Bill" that caused a shitstorm in NC if you recall
McCready IIRC is a military vet who is running as a moderate dem

If this race is close or the dem outright wins repubs should start shitting themselves, this is a district that should not be competitive.
if Bishop wins by +5 and 3 is safe they can relax somewhat

Oh yeah there's also an election for the 3rd district but it's supposed to be safe for the R candidate (even more conservative than the 9th), if the sky falls and the dem somehow won there expect panic buttons being hit nationwide for Rs

checked for based bathroom bill bishop. That was hilarious. I remember I had some driving to do around that time and NPR was just going nonstop mental over it.

ballotpedia.org/Dan_Bishop
ballotpedia.org/Dan_McCready_(North_Carolina)

Bishop has Trump pulling for him and is in turn a proTrump MAGAgoer. He supports the wall and opposes abortion. also what says

McCready is a military vet who served in Iraq and has attacked Bishop on going against lowering drug prices.

>posting rigged results

I don't see why posting said rigged results is bad if it contributes to the thread, user.

This is my district. There is literally 0% chance Democrat wins. Bishop Represents one of the most populated districts in a blue county, and even fucking crappy Mark Harris won even though the Democrats had everything going for them.

All Bishop has to do is literally do 2% better than Harris in his own fucking district and he wins.

>run a moderate vet that's nothing like dems running in 2020
>"republicans should be scared, people who vote for McCready will sure vote for Sanders!"

>this is a district that should not be competitive

Forgot to mention this is a dishonest talking point meant to depress republicans, the district has more registered democrats for a while now, it's just Trump is popular in that area

Bishop fucking easily won his Senate District last year despite McCready winning the district. All Bishop has to do is literally do 2 points better than Harris, which he will because it is his fucking state Senate District.

Lookner is also streaming here: youtube.com/watch?v=RVInGyZpCTQ

Yeah jew, but the only stream we have

Bump for interest.
Any info on the supposed scandal? Do you think it even happened?
How come Dems never get caught?

I live in the most Republican County in this district. Republicans can literally just run up the vote here and lose every other County and still win. It almost happened last year.

Bernie is a presidential election, so it's all hands on deck to beat the orange man, and he has the star power to gather attention. For a local election in and around that part of the country, running a moderate military guy is a good strategy for the democrats. I don't know about that district in particular, but local elections have low turn out in general and people generally are easier to swing toward somebody who seems competent and reasonable.

even a "moderate" dem should not be competitive here, its R+12
if you're losing that kind of seat what are the odds you hold onto WI, PA, and MI which were all within 1% margins?
>Forgot to mention this is a dishonest talking point meant to depress republicans, the district has more registered democrats for a while now, it's just Trump is popular in that area
based foreign retard, the democrat registration advantage isn't because of actual liberal democrats but because of residual democratic registration from pre-realignment, many of those "dems" vote republican in practice
you'll see something similar in WV, dems still dominate party registration but get BTFO on a national level
just as some evidence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_party_strength_in_North_Carolina
notice the party who had almost uninterrupted control from 1877-1970 of virtually all offices?
my assumption is Bishop wins, him losing will be a shock and a bad sign for Rs with advantages like you already noted

Bishop baby!

Attached: pepe.jpg (1140x712, 62K)

apparently results won't be out till 7:55 because they smelled gas at a polling station and extended voting for that one
twitter.com/DianneG/status/1171567655414665219

Yea, affiliation doesn't really matter. We have a County here that is mostly Native American, and Harris didn't really do that bad last year.

DISTRICT RESULTS HERE

Red area

>dems having more registration doesn't matter lol, we are R+10 or whatever here

Which is what Republicans thought about Orange County, then they lost it
Republicans are holding a lot of Dem areas/swing areas due to incumbent advantage, when a GOP House member retires, it can get very competitive

Based

But what happened there was the demographics change, or at least that's what I vaguely remember. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Sorry for the trip. Forgot to delete it from previous thread.
This is good info.

FIRST RESULTS

NC House 3
Thomas (D) 52%
Murphy (R) 47%

NC House 9
Too early to call

>smelled gas at a polling station
how do they know? it's often said he who smelt it dealt it, have they checked for an inside man?

>stuffs your ballots

Attached: 1516598274158.png (500x500, 9K)

>Which is what Republicans thought about Orange County, then they lost it
that's because Orange County has both gotten a fuckton a immigrants and migrants from other areas while having a republican party that has a sizable social liberal contingent
>Republicans are holding a lot of Dem areas/swing areas due to incumbent advantage
factually wrong, they lost almost all of those last year and if anything the reverse is true with shit like Orange County or my area (NY-22)
early votes are always lean dem so no shock there

Nah. It's early votes. It's always dems leading. Or almost always.

>a republican party that has a sizable social liberal contingent
woops, to clarify I meant traditional republican voting base

I Don't think Orange County has been red ever. I mean, I don't even think it flipped in 72 or 84.

i meant more for the late votes

>Gas
Is it a Jewish precinct?

Attached: 1551323091855.jpg (984x550, 177K)

Orange Country CA?
the exact opposite was true till the last 4 years m8, it was infamous as a conservative stronghold. until 2016 it had only voted for a non republican 3 times, Teddy Roosevelt in 1912 and FDR the first two times

Does CBD oil help back pain?

decisiondeskhq.com/north-carolina-09-exclusive-poll-of-the-electorate/
evidently they did an exit poll of the 9th

I thought you were talking about NC. It is where UNC is located I think.

Yeah. I hope not. I think that the Dems don't have a strong enough foothold there. But you know, anything is possible with them.
2018 was a prime example how bad it got and I think that they didn't try everything that they can do. So you are right and I wouldn't be surprised if they "found ballots, exactly 30k" and try to win.

hopefully Democrats win

it's NC, a lot of baptist niggers there. who knows.

Funny. When Trump campaign for the person then general of people vote the opposite just to fuck drumpf.

Trump Should leave campaigners alone so it will not backfire on him.

ah forgot about that
yeah they haven't voted for a repub since 1928

NC House 3
Thomas (D) 53.9%
Murphy (R) 45.6%

NC House 9
Too early to call

Not in my experience if its nerve pain. Smoking a joint does help sleep and gets your mind off of it. Will also give appetite if prescribed meds weaken stomach.

>Gas

>Nice try schlomo

ONE MINUTE

GIVE ME YOUR AWOOOOOOOOOOS

Oh look Trump's losing another house seat

Attached: 4060.jpg (300x180, 9K)

There's literally 0% Republicans lose House distrct 3. The guy just died so they have to do a new election but it's like +30 red. They literally counted like 17 votes so far (absentees)

>GIVE ME YOUR AWOOOOOOOOOOS

Donated 35 dollars to the Democrat in this race a few days ago

Feels good

Attached: 1567577193510.png (1093x896, 653K)

Murphy pulls ahead but its early

Attached: file.png (1072x576, 36K)

I live in Tennessee and been to 2 doctors who say I just have an arthritic back at 29..... Don't have access to weed

I've heard it varies considerably on the vendor, and that whatever they're selling at the grocery store or whatever is generally not going to be very potent. Don't use it myself, so I can't recommend a vendor, but I've heard plenty of people say it's a godsend, especially if they don't want to smoke pot all the time.

>Murphy pulls ahead but its early

None care about that race.

District nine is what matters

House 3 is very strongly republican. Trump won by 20 points in 2016

politico's counter for 3 has it 60/40 for the R but with 100 votes
>4,500 votes
what site are you using? all the others only have about 100 right now

Why does this election matter?

This is a DNC honeypot thread. Also inb4 sticky.

Attached: 1567560076882.jpg (369x369, 18K)

To signify who is gaining support Republicans or Democrats. If republicans win then it give them a moral boost for 2020.

republicans have to win to prevent a week of doom and gloom headlines about losing what should be safe seats, and also to prevent more retirements who might get skittish otherwise
beyond that really doesn't

edition.cnn.com/election/2019/results/north-carolina/house-9-special-election

edition.cnn.com/election/2019/results/north-carolina/house-3-special-election

Attached: file.png (1918x682, 58K)

Dems are winning so far, but its dead close

it doesnt really but dems desperately want it to be a 2020 gauge

>Why does this election matter?

To reveal how unpopular Trump is. That's it, outside of that it's pointless.

Attached: 1568154502934.jpg (340x530, 29K)

>Mecklen(burg) County, County in North Carolina
>Suburb of Charlotte, NC
It was a Jewish precint

Attached: 1564336271096.jpg (312x162, 9K)

Mecklenburg is a place in Germany you tard.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-10 20.01.10.png (1484x158, 36K)

thanks m8
also heres hoping for a fast count tonight

True.
But looking at the polling about the niggers it looks like the Democrats in general may be losing them as well.
I'm actually curious more than usual how many blacks will vote Republican and how many will vote in general ( just a comparison between now and 2016 for example).
I'm not sure if more Blacks will vote R's than expected (although I hope for it to "prove" my predictions for 2020) but I'm pretty sure their turn out should be much much lower than normal.
We will see if I'm right soon enough I giess.

only one solution i guess

Attached: 15616878946.jpg (763x768, 445K)

NC House 3
Thomas (D) 59.0%
Murphy (R) 40.6%
13% reporting

NC House 9
Too early to call

i'd be surprised to see 10+%
any more than that and it's a lock for R

Fucking lol
Americans are waking up
They’re sick of retarded Rethuglican policies
Democrats are the party of the people

>What are Ashkenazi
Don't be a nigger

Attached: 1566707001524.png (616x596, 66K)

It's OGRE for Trump

>dems winning
FUCK FUCK FUCK

Shocking, Trump doesn't do anything and starts losing

I know right?

Attached: 1567886365402.png (719x513, 584K)

If we see 10%+ then Dems will panic. I fucking guarantee it.
I'm expecting a very low voter turn out and kind of checking my theory on the black vote in 2020.
If the R's get anywhere close to 15% that would spell death to the Democrats.
The Blacks vote D 90-95% of the time.
Shit's changing though, at least in the polls so I'm watching closely.

NC House 3
Thomas (D) 59.3%
Murphy (R) 40.0%
25% reporting

NC House 9
McCready (D) 50.5%
Bishop (R) 49.0%

Its a lot tighter now. By like 700 votes for the Dem. Its gonna be dead tight

>burg
okay
>berg
not okay

>Its gonna be dead tight

Except early voting showed Dem advantage

Huh? Where?
7% of precincts counted user. Of course they are winning.

you have to account for what i believe will be a white female flight. females are pack/social animals and believe everything they see on tv. hard gains in nonwhite or white male votes will be needed in 2020.

may mean nothing but the dem in the 3rd district race is really overperforming in Dare county with 100% reporting, only +3 R when Trump won by almost 20

that's almost always true for early voting.

Only about 1k vote difference and 1.5%.

Why does the New York times not break this down by voting precincts?

Attached: S+t+o+p+_e6229f60d882c7302d3c4ddb013a2d23.png (589x493, 116K)

Everyone, we must give Bishop our energy. The survival of america depends on it.

Attached: 503B93B4-1742-43EA-AA43-54C1BC4FD6E4.jpg (1499x838, 706K)

Prediction:
Nobody will know fuck all until >10% is in

a true referendum on Drumpf.

GET READY FOR PRESIDENT BIDEN DRUMPFTARDS/

Reminder North Carolina is a Democratic state.

Murphy is ahead

Oh I don't forget and I agree!
I'm just interested if what I'm seeing in Poles regarding minorities will translate in any shape or form into the voting. That's it.
It's a very small test run.

>Everyone, we must give Bishop our energy.

Is this the universe where Goku is the bad guy and Frieza the good guy?

NC-03 is safe GOP, didnt even know people would talk about it in this thread