Can we just talk about boomers and their fucking yards? yes this is political

can we just talk about boomers and their fucking yards? yes this is political.

what is so great about a lifeless, groomed lawn? i let my yard grow wild for half the summer and i enjoy the insects and frogs i see

>in b4 wakey wakey

its like half past 8

Attached: Dg8eAYfW4AAmvuJ-1-e1535881702698-660x330.jpg (660x330, 39K)

it feels good to have your house and yard in presentable order. Plus it requires a bit of work and exercise. I wouldn't expect you to know anything about any of that.

Most cities will have code enforcement come bug you if your grass gets too tall. Or your local faggot home owner association. Also need trimmed grass for the doggies to shit and piss in the yard. After a certain height they just wont walk through it no more.

Keeping the grass trimmed is retarded with exception to Florida, because its in the tropics and the wildlife is actually dangerous if you dont keep that shit at bay. Insects and snakes are a big problem if you dont keep it sterile. Otherwise when I used to live in WA state I never mowed it destroys the beauty of the landscape and nature.

Besides my kids,my GenX yard is my pride
>pic related

Attached: get fucked nigger tier whites.jpg (1280x842, 104K)

Another demoralization thread. Divide and conquer. (((OP))) pushing intergenerational hate. Thanks, rabbi, but we know (((who))) is behind the death of the west.

I didn't say I hated boomers you little faggot

>demoralization

how could it be demoralizing to be surrounded by the works of nature?

Lawns are an expression of materialism, of which boomers are the most devout acolytes.

A real garden or a native field is far superior.

>yes this is political.
I’ve got a pretty strong feeling that suburbia might have been just a baseline for formulas yet to be graphed. Lawns are only a piece.

Boomers are legit not human and you know it

Boomers and Gen X are weaklings. Late Millenial and Gen Z have to make up for your faggotry and idleness in the coming years. Of course we hate you. Just like the Nazis hated the Prussian generation of Nobility before them for being weak faggots that enabled Jewry in Germany.

at least someone understands

I have to agree though, a nice garden with select types of grasses and plants would probably be even better

A man's only as good as his overtaxed piece of land.

Plus us almost 30some pseudo boomers were kids throughout the recession and housing bubble burst. Our Boomer parents think they had it tough mortgaging 60K to BUILD they're 1600sqft raised ranch in the Northeast.

Nowadays we mortgage 60K+ for a 900sqft in a good school district/neighborhood with our kids in mind. And we're lucky to get that with our cut hours and below 35K/yr deadend jobs. That's on the high end too.

Yah 30-year-old Boomers are pretty hard times based if you ask me. Our lawns are our opus.

My neighbors hate me weather or not I cut my grass so sometimes I let it go just to piss them off. Fuck hillbillies.

The immaculate yard thing is only a suburban boomerism. Not many of them are like that in the country side

>good school district

kek

Only boomers have enough free time to do that stupid shit.

To a man, his belongings are a representation of his status and power in the world. Man tends towards order. It shows his dominance over something. Nature tends towards chaos and disorder. However, a powerful man, openly displays order. An orderly lawn, an orderly wife, an orderly family, an orderly outfit, etc.

Men naturally tend towards order, and for most, the orderly lawn is the lowest level of order than still commands respect.

Attached: 1563902651892.jpg (753x800, 143K)

I have a manicured lawn, berries, fruit, lavender, bees, and birds. You're just a lazy asshole.

What i've noticed is married dudes obsess over the lawn because either their wives force them to, or it's the only thing they have any real control over, because they're not allowed to decorate or have any control over the house itself. And, it's a competitive thing, like in movies and tv shows, it's all "I have to have a nice lawn or my neighbor Chad will mock me."
Me, I like how a nice lawn looks, but can't be bothered to keep one. That's why I rent now. My plan is to get a wooded lot again, and only clear enough for fire safety for the house, and let the rest grow naturally, only clearing deadbrush and deadfalls. Why pay good money for water and care of a plant that goes to waste, because it's 100% ornamental? Unless you have animals that graze on it, why bother? If you have kids, I could make the case that a lawn is nice to have.
HOA? I will never live under an HOA. Fuck that shit.

A freshly manicured lawn is symbol of white supremacy. The American elite would import grass seed from Europe and plant on their compound filled with slaves. Later the lawn would become a status symbol in the Americana experience that only white people would enjoy.

Long story short, if you mock boomers and their plush lawns, you’re a nigger.

Attached: 8368BB4A-DF3A-4F84-B52F-D5D529CA4FED.jpg (750x856, 97K)

this

Why would you think genx cares about a lawn if they don't care about anything else

Weeds hold the dirt down just the same as grass. Cutting your lawn too frequently is hard on it. Next time there is a drought, look at which lawns are dried out and need to be watered daily to survive. I'll give you a hint, it isn't the guy who lets his lawn grow out to 5" before be cuts it. And it's hard to drink a beer on a lawnmower without it going flat.

Crock of shit. A sterile lawn is cancer and shows mental weakness and lack of character. Men whom are aware and have accepted the redpill have moved on.

Also, you should have chickens on your lawn, no edible plants and insects means no chickens free ranging. Also, you should have garden with most of your plants on your property edible or useful. After that, then you can keep your shit looking nice if your one of those hipster faggots, or you can just say fuck it and keep the neighbors away with scary place.

excuse me? your yard commands respect?

>nature tends toward chaos and disorder

do you even know how many things have to go right in an ecosystem? your manicured, biologically homogenous yard is an ecological herpes crater

(((American elite)))

hmmmm I wonder who else likes cutting :)

whenever I see a nice (and when I say nice I mean extremely nicely kept) yard I automatically wonder about that person's (Man) marriage. Either the wife is a total bitch that the man is trying to avoid her or the wife pushes him out the house.

My white trash neighbors spend every waking hour working on their yard (a father and son) and the only female that lives with them looks like a total bitch leading me to believe that they're only trying trying to avoid her

These days, a nice lawn usually means they pay mexicans to take care of it.

not really. I haven't seen many Mexicans working on lawns to be honest

>destroys the entire fabric of society and all urban planning, which would take 100 years and trillions of dollars to fix, for a patch of grass to sit there and look pretty
nothing personnel kiddo

>mowing the lawn
>exercise
Move your fucking ass boomer, do some pushups, now you are going to take tax payer money to pay for “muuuuh medical bills”

Having a yard is a waste of recourses. In fact the custom started between the French royalty, classic conspicuous consumption. But who cares about the health of society? As long as my yard is lawn