So are we just gonna ignore the fact that yang is almost in fourth place?

Attached: gang bang yang.jpg (315x902, 50K)

Yes.

>almost
>fourth
Fuck he might as well be in 12th. Herb is in the options.

Isn't Binden that creep that snorts lolis?

thank god the Democrats are going with someone as spoiled and self important as Warren, Red Minnesota here we come.

>Almost in fourth place.
AKA fifth place, coping Yangnigger

Attached: 1566599324105.png (635x471, 275K)

Who?

Attached: IMG_20190910_173159.jpg (750x422, 62K)

S-sorry?

>getting excited or even showing mild interest in polling

Yang is going to do some seriously crazy shit at the debate on Thursday, mark my words. He could end up in first place by the end of the week. The man wants to win.

This line up is a joke.

>"polls matter" -Jow Forums

Attached: F5B822D3-9CCA-44A5-87A5-4A6FB76489F0.jpg (640x438, 101K)

I'm in for Bernie or Yang. If Warren wins then we get Trump 2.0, which will be memetic if nothing else.

Warren would be Hillary 2.0. Biden would be something completely different (not good)

Yang is just a younger and better version of Bernie. I was on team Bernie in 2016 but Yang's solutions are way more solid in my opinion. I read Yang's book and he seems to have every aspect of his plans worked out in a way I've never seen from a politician.

what do you think he’ll do?

Attached: 39E008F9-7568-4408-8EE9-F2FACD24D183.jpg (1024x688, 59K)

I don't think Warren is as zogged as Hillary, but maybe I'm underestimating them. Anyways, my post meant that IMO if Warren wins the nom Trump will beat her, but it was unclear.

Bretty Gud I say
Warren and Biden would make the best memes.
Harris and Bernie are snl tier.
Yand and Literal who are too stupid to take humorously.

This will be the dnc nominee because it has to be.

Attached: 1567294363911.jpg (1317x2522, 1.18M)

Came here to post this.
/thread

I think he'll say some really aggressive shit about the media trying to censor him. Maybe he'll dance or something. But I know this debate is the most important moment of his campaign and he'll do whatever it takes to get the spotlight on him. He can't afford to only get a bit of attention, he needs it all, he needs 99% of the people watching to go "who the fuck is this asian guy?"

I

Attached: crying.jpg (640x480, 43K)

No , we're backing trump
He fired Bolton backstabbing the kikes

What poll?

And hes bernie 2.0 I dont care.

Pocahontas is in first? Very interesting. I would have figured Bernie or some black would get the nomination

BECOME

Attached: yang cry 2.jpg (348x261, 11K)

SO

Attached: aycry3.jpg (708x450, 36K)

>giving a shit who they pretend won
>believing that a system in which you have no control over who counts the votes, and rely on the msm to honestly announce the votes, works
>dedicating effort to playing pretend
>not mass writing in redpills on the off chance your sheet gets to one of the few honest people left that actually feels like looking at contents instead of just bullshitting count

I'm not ignoring it, the DNC are. I'm disregarding it.

Attached: bernie2.jpg (1000x666, 58K)

Attached: 1564699942726.png (720x519, 482K)

Warren is just the type Minnesota will like

and yet won’t have a single debate against any of them because he’d get blown the fuck out because he’s senile.
no more buttery emails this time around.

NUMB

Attached: YANG4.png (628x478, 475K)

He's a total war hawk though, I thought he just supported Israel unconditionally? Or does he just support war in general?

>tfw i will never get $1000 in NEETBux
its ok
i'll have to make do with single-payer health care

Idpol really did poison dems irreparably. It's a shame because I actually see merit in a labor-based liberal party, being from unionized worker parents that busted their asses to get where they are now. And ironically I've looked at Warren's current demographic support, and the same bullshit they bitched at Bernie about in 2016 is happening with her. She has plenty of white liberal support, but the coloreds could not give less of a shit about her. It's Bernie that has the minority vote aside from old niggers that flock to Biden. Warren will absolutely spell a Trump 2020 victory, so I guess I can't be too upset.