Jow Forums will defend this

Jow Forums will defend this

Attached: HealthCareGunRights.jpg (236x196, 13K)

What if I dont want to buy healthcare?

One picture looks like someone holding a weapon to defend themselves.
The other picture looks like a human caring for another human.
You have the right to defend yourself.
You don't have the right to another human to take care of you.
All done here? I think so.

>I have a right to enslave doctors to work on my body

Taxpayers don't pay for my guns.

OP BTFO

Exactly

Both picture illustrate taking care of yourself. Totally consistent.

No one is preventing you from purchasing healthcare. Personally, I'm fine with using public funds to permanently institutionalize you.

>I have a right to enslave others to give me their money so I can enslave a doctor to work on my body

Clean drinking water is a privilege, not a right.

>Pay for a gun
>Get a gun
>Pay for healthcare
>Get healthcare

what's the difference?

what even is this terrible meme trying to say? is it implying that the government just hands out guns for free? what the fuck man.

hey fuck face, nobody gets a gun for free, they pay for them just like healthcare. nobody is denying you healthcare, go buy it like I buy my guns. fuckin retard sage

Our country is too fat, ethnic, and retarded to insure you dipshit.

>the right to force people to work because you want medical care

Did the gov't pay for that gentleman's gun?... I didn't think so.

Every animal in the world has a right to defend itself. Next time you get sick, try reminding the flu to check its priviledge instead of going to the doctor. You have no right to comfort. You have no rights at all if you cannot properly defend yourself.

>be healthy
>live healthy lifestyle
>forced to pay more taxes so unhealthy irresponsible people can live longer

yeah it sure it weird that we protect your right to defend yourself but don't try to force other people to give you free services

Everyone deserves to die user

the first one is about other people being forced to pay for your healthcare

the second one is about paying for your own shit

Left drawing more false and fraudulent equivalencies.

Guns are affordable compared to healthcare

/thread

Natural rights like most of the bill of rights are very easy to comprehend. They define free people.

Think of it like this. If all modern conveniences went away, and you were a man left to fend for yourself, would you allow others to tell you what you can say or whether you can arm yourself?

The only right to healthcare might come about by putting a gun to another person's head and demanding they set your bone. This assumes they won't use their right to object or defend themselves from you.

Simple.

>be american
>die of diabetes

Attached: 1552784703248.png (500x913, 230K)

You have as much right to BUY healthcare as you do to BUY guns.
Healthcare costs money, healthcare is NOT A RIGHT.

GO FUCK YOURSELF. I WILL VOTE AGAINST THIS EVERY CHANCE I GET . HEALTHCARE IS A SERVICE YOU PAY FOR.

FUCK YOU AND FUCK THIS THREAD.

NO.NO.NO.NO.NO

>be commie
>die of starvation

Due to subsidies and mandatory health insurance. Get rid of both and the price will plummet. Government and insurance guarantee prices will remain high due to guaranteed cash inflow, this disincentives health care providers from cutting their costs. And yes, there should be regulations on health insurance use just like other forms of insurance. You don't need your health insurance for every little booboo you get.

You're not entitled to other people's (the doctor's) labor. Get it thru your commie skull

>be canadian
>die of anal hemorrhage

Attached: 1552675812583.png (600x580, 360K)

guns and healthcare are both privileges in that you have to be able to pay for both. You have the right to receive medical care like you have the right to purchase and own a gun

and faggot OP won't defend his alternative, hence
>1 pbtid

Both are a right in the exact same way. You have a right to trade for a gun or medical care. You do not have a right to force someone to give you a gun or medical care for free. You also don't have a right to force someone else to pay someone to give you a gun or medical care. See how easy this is?

If you pay for something, you have it by right.
So guns are a right.
Healthcare is a right.
FREE healthcare is a privilege.

People who make this argument end up ruining both.

no they are both things you have to pay for

Healthcare is a RESPONSIBILITY.

I dont get free guns from the government I still have to buy my own.

No one has banned healthcare you have that right, you just have to pay for it faggot.

/thread

dang, even Ruskie gets. thumbs up!

Socialized medicine only works in an ethnically homogenous country in which all citizens participate in society with the goal of ensuring a future for their children.

We wouldn’t tolerate drug addicts or fat asses that use up all the tax payers money via healthcare. Fatasses would be forced into fatcamp or exiled and drug addicts would be forced into rehab or exiled.

If you were not a citizen who doesn’t work towards the genetic interests and surpremacy and evolution of our people you would be exiled. The only way socialized medicine or anything that is socialized is in non tolerant nationalistic homogenous societies like Nazi Germany. Nazi germany in the 30s was heaven on earth, it worked and if allowed to continue to flourish we would live in a much better world

>You don't have the right to another human to take care of you
Yep, that was abolished. Are leftists taking aim at the 13th Amendment?

Where's my government supplied and supplemented AK?

>you pay for the healthcare you can afford
>you pay for the protection you can afford
What's the problem, was the gun free or something?

Attached: 1459924551123.jpg (2199x1258, 506K)

>2nd Amendment means free guns
Where do I go to collect mine?

Unless you've been born with a silver spoon in your mouth, there is no such thing as 'privilege' in real life.

If you don't have guns you'll wind up that guy in the hospital when a pack of feral groids do a home invasion on you

>Guns are affordable compared to healthcare
Stupid fucking retarded leaf. My employer helps cover my healthcare so I'm covered up to the first $100,000 and it costs me about $50/month

Geez, that's actually a good point.

You have to pay for both. You can't be denied either.

checked
and agree

The reason you have trouble understanding is that you are lazy. You have the right to eat well. You have the right to take care of yourself. You don't have the right to free stuff from someone else. You see, your silly little image has nothing in common. Ugh, you can't make stupid see the truth. Try again comparing apples with apples. Until then back in your mom's basement basedboy.

Is that a jew doctor cutting the cock off of a large baby?

basedboy BS changing

You're leaving out the part where you are conflating a right with it being provided free of charge.
My right to own a gun doesn't demand your money to pay for it. Conversely I am certain your next statement will be that healthcare, as a right, needs to be provided free.

Pathetic meme and even worst argument. Go to bed faggot

You don't get a gun for free

Taxpayers paid for the roads they were transported on. I could go on but that's just one example.

Universal healthcare is an idea that even the founding fathers floated. Thomas Paine talked about in his book the rights of men. You'd know that if you actually read books and weren't a lemming Jow Forumstard.

arms are cheaper then blood
blood is the most valuable asset in this world.

Well. Fucking. Put.

>child born with developmental disorder
>genetic defects
sorry for throwing the real world into your perfect society, but not everyone is born healthy

>the founders were a bunch of evil white slave owners who should be abolished from the public eye
>except on this one thing I agree with

Attached: hypocrite.jpg (600x285, 66K)

>Daddy gubament takes gud care of me
>muh roads

An idea for white men, not niggers, spics, and chinks.
This lemming will end you.

Attached: 1541017700812.jpg (541x541, 99K)

Please note that "a privilege" involves other people, while "a right" is something that involves only you alone.

Everyone has A RIGHT to defend yourself. You yourself is responsible for your own protection. This YOUR right.

MEDICAL CARE is a privilege because you are getting it from OTHER PEOPLE. You can't FORCE other people to do something for you --- you can only ask and hope they are kind enough to give it to you -- that's why this is a PRIVILEGE.

Retarded nigger tier argument. You have the right to both and you pay for both.

> I'm not going to call the hospital because you won't learn anything if I do.

Sometimes you don't deserve healthcare... or a gun. I refuse to subsidize people's bodily harm from shitty decisions.

I literally don't see anything wrong with this image. I have a right to defend myself. I don't have a right to force someone to study for years and heal me when I get hurt.

Jesus, is/pol/ nothing but slide threads now?

You're supposed to grow out of libertarian anarcho capitalism at some point and realize that a modern and mature society should extend certain privileges to its members for the betterment of the whole, but Jow Forumstards like to assume it won't be them at some point at the mercy of jewed up healthcare system that will either deny them service when they need it most or fleece them of whatever meager wealth they have in order to get it.

Toothless in a corner, shivering and slowy deteriorating from preventable diseases, but at least you'll have ”muh guns" to protect you from the hypothetical tryanical government! But the guns have't done anything to save you from a jewed up healthcare system that’s been fucking you over has it?

Funny if we actually had a free market health care system you wouldn't have shit to whine about.

>forcing someone to serve you vs buying a thing
What's their to defend

without civilization people like that would have died early

privatized health care has the rights to charge what they want. Gun owners have the rights to own fire arms. Where is the problem here?

>fpbp

Without civilization you wouldn't be a Jow Forumstard so what's your point?

I didnt realize the government gave out taxpayer funded guns. Ive been buying my own this whole time dammit.

sounds good to me so i dont have to reply to weak faggots like you

It has done much more and is the ultimate deterent aganist levels of tyranny you have never seen before. Meanwhile you fags go on cancer marches and diabetes marchs and aids marches how about you fags actually march down monsatos.

I once floated the idea shutting on your front porch and lighting it on fire.
Doesn’t mean I floated it seriously.
Also,
>Muh Thomas Payne
He got retarded after he dropped the idea of government being anything more than a necessary evil.

Idiot, We all have a RIGHT to heath care as long as we can pay the fee. FUCK OFF

I'm actually pro 2nd ammendment so it’s a false dichotomy that we should choose one or the other. That said, healthcare in this country is deeply flawed from both a financial and moral standpoint. You'd have to be literally retarded to defend it.

>Doesn't know what a natural right is.
I am not demanding that the government give me a firearm.

I mean...you could have both. You don't have to take one away to have the other.

>you somehow have a right to enslave someone who went to school for 10+ years because feelings

>having a certain configuration of rocks is wrong mang

There are two people on the left.

Is any other public servant a slave because they're doing their job and getting paid in the process? This "slave" talking point is moronic.

Attached: 1567519194575.jpg (508x640, 31K)

Would be a reasonable analogy if the government bought AR-15s for everyone.
>sage

The government should buy everyone an AR-15.

Theres a difference between applying to be a public servant and being converted into one.

Just like the difference between applying to join the military and being drafted.

Every physician already takes the Hippocratic Oath and in many senses is a defacto public servant since no hospital can turn away a catastrophic patient and not at least stabilse them.

obvious bait is obvious
But there is a flaw in this meme.
The man on the right is not forcing anyone to give them a gun and has purchased it himself while the man on the left is forcing someone to purchase healthcare for them.
With all that said.
There is definitely a healthcare problem in the US.
It has many parts from ridiculously overpriced education to ridiculous amounts of legal bullshit thanks to malpractice lawsuits.
And all of the healthcare problems stem from one thing.
Jewry.
It's as simple as that.

> Someone paying for my healthcare should be a right
> Show picture of receiving healthcare

That's a woman for you, telling people they need to pay for her shit. You can get necessary treatment. You just have to pay for it.

Universal healthcare would cost anyway. Not women, since they just fucking leach off the system and will use the puss-puss to get men to vote them free shit. But if you think it's hard to find a "good man" now, wait till all their taxes are hovering around 45~50%. Why do women never consider how much things would cos--oh, oh yeah that's it.

> You go to hospital, your ankle feels fucking broken and it's swollen to shit
> Hospital treats your sprained ankle
> Brings up insurance paperwork
> Look at 3 illegals in beds getting IVs for being too drunk to walk
> Overcharge your good insurance to cover the fucking illegals, hopefully
> Insurance has a brokerage with hospital, deal is they pay only 60~70% of whatever price the hospital sends over as cost
> Overcharging means hospital might be able to cover 1.5 "keep these useless people alive for a night before they drink rubbing alcohol"
> repeat and keep hoping people have good insurance

Universal healthcare is a scam.

I worked at the Federal Highway admin in IT for a while. Know how many states spend even a cent of their allotted federal highway money on their roads?

Zero.

You want these people to spend tax money on healthcare? They won't.

Want to help the healthcare situation?

Kill the insurance brokers. Destroy the legislation around it. Deregulate the insurance companies. Break up large companies--for real, force them to just shutter buildings and lay off hundreds of people. Front small business loans for new insurance providers. Put some of our fucking tax money into making filing insurance easier for the hospitals and doctor's offices.

Want to simply relieve a lot of pressure on the healthcare system? Let insurance companies discriminate against weight. You're fucking fat? Guess what--your deductible is going way the fuck up.

I am sure 1770's health care was pretty cheap for everyone. Leg infection? Saw it off. Tooth ache? Pull it out.

free healthcare under tyranny is not better than expensive healthcare in a free state.

Dont have to buy a gun either,
And its still ok to buy 2 or 2000 firearms,
Or visit 0 or 1000 drs as your billfold allows.