Bullying is important

Bullying is an important social tool (this comes from someone who was bullied as a child).
It teaches what is acceptable and what is not. It eliminates trannies, fatties, etc. before they are able to mature and be a real burden to society.
I was a borderline sperg who quickly learned how to properly express myself instead of being an awkward fag.
We need to bring it back somehow. Thoughts?

Attached: 02_warning_signs_child_bully_friends_agressively_manley099.jpg (2400x1600, 329K)

There is a balance to strike between smacking the sperg out of you and doing a human version of that shit where they lock dogs in electrified cages

>We need to bring it back somehow

I wasn't aware it was gone, is it?

In faggotsville, yes.

There's a difference between beating someone every day regardless of what they do (bad bullying) and quite rightly insulting someone who does stupid shit.

Not always works that way. I've been bullied by a bunch of shits in high school. Turns out one of the teachers, a fat, middle aged man, was into... younger men... and molested a bunch of students. I strongly suspect they were amongst them and they took out their frustration on me. I was never a homo, a fatty, or a degenerate, though I did plenty of cringy shit, it was not the degenerate bullies who made me realize that -they just scarred me for life-, it was actually leaving highschool and socializing with normal people.

Just get rid of this no tolerance policy most school have its retarded ass faggotry

We bully the people we have a homo crush on.

t. antisocial nutcase

We used to fight every recess when I was a kid. There was no reason to it, we fought just to see who was stronger. The teachers didn't even really care. Kids these days are weak as fuck

>have guns
>allow things to get that bad

Attached: mfw.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

the problem is parents who tell their kids not to fight back against bullies, and call the school to get the admins to do something about it
bullying is only educational when the victim gets to see how one haymaker can change everything

Fucking bad ass haircut

Attached: 1568106261010.jpg (247x300, 23K)

>I was a borderline sperg
>On Jow Forums
Got some bad news user

just put kids in martial arts classes why does it have to be randomized

>Kids these days are weak as fuck
This, I went to a schoolyard today and challenged the toughest kid there to a fight. He didn’t stand a chance.

Attached: 4D2A5C85-09FD-4E02-9C80-8F5B8246410C.jpg (229x220, 5K)

Me in the middle

Attached: 9C82710D-7F30-40B0-A90C-C44F36EC9C47.jpg (407x461, 128K)

There's bullying and there's also just letting boys be boys

Unfortunately you need both, at least what all 80's movies taught me

>tfw when the twerp kids man up to stop the bully a la Christmas Story

Attached: 852.png (778x512, 29K)

Gonna press X to doubt.
That would imply your average high school bully is an exemplary human. 9/10 times they’re degenerate trash born to junkie parents, typically living in a single mother household. Most school bullies are only bullies to alleviate the pain from their shitty upbringing and will most likely stay within lower income at best, dead from drugs/gang violence at worst.

Will they get laid and have a good old time partying in their late teens/early 20’s? Yeah. But beyond that they’re fucking done.

I got bullied hard for a decade and it just made me stronger in the long run and corrected my social ineptitudes. Bullying is necessary to lock kids into social norms, now that there is a push to "stop" bullying watch problems that could have been solved early on spiral into manifestations of higher degrees of debauchery.

Bullied for my 12 years of school due to my size. Grow to be a suicidal mess. No they destroyed my life and given a chance I'll kill them.

>skinny kid
>new bully tries to fuck with me
>sperg out and yell I"M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS
>become friend of bully
>bully stops bullying people
it worked everytime

Attached: 1uxetb.jpg (540x720, 88K)

This. Faggotry and autism skyrocketed when kiked school districts banned "bullying". That gave freaks an environment to flourish in. 20 years ago raging fags wearing makeup would've been stuffed in a locker with a broom shoved up their ass.