So, our next president?

So, our next president?

Attached: D7B7AF26-A278-44FB-B192-8B031F6A3397.png (800x320, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JLYwxVWF_qQ
youtu.be/KHPOjlEGGJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Weird

Fredo

Cringe

based

I'm a boob guy so we stan

Hope so

>red-blooded americans don't like boobs

hello, journos

Boobguys unite. Assguys are literally niggers.

Based.

Based long-distance lactation patrician.

Lactation during intercourse is amazing

Bros having breastmilk available at any time is literally the best part about getting married and having kids.

My wifes tits nearly tripled in volume and it leaks out whenever she gets excited or horny. We have about double what the kid needs (most women regulate but she doesn't for whatever reason) so I've been using it in my morning cereal and just drinking it because what the fuck sense does it make to waste it? Sometimes I take the left one and the baby gets the right one. It's amazing. Doesn't taste anything like cow milk though.

true this

what's it taste like?

It's sweeter and heavier than normal milk, almost like a slightly sugary half and half, but with a milder flavor than normal milk if that makes sense.

Based milkman

god damn I wanna suck on some mommy milkers now.

I don't think you have drunk actual cow's milk, not that shit they put in the jugs and call it "whole"

sounds fantastic and sexy
my fiance has E cups, I can't wait to see what happens post-coitus

Oh also, the best part of all this: If I keep drinking it, she keeps making it

>tfw free breast milk and giant milkers for years to come

Attached: 1503777011563.jpg (396x385, 78K)

Fat girl lover detected

she's 5ft3 and 130lbs, not fat but not a twig, she's also a virgin so i can deal. all i want out of a woman really is discipline, a nice face, huge tits and a willing mother of children and she checks all 4 boxes

Titfags and assfags are uncultured niggers.
> t. Foot Gentleman

Attached: tumblr_ozzvg1dqA71rg7el7o1_400.jpg (400x184, 20K)

God speed.

I am trying to get my wife pregnant again for precisely this reason.

Good luck user. I'm toasting a half cup of fresh milk to you right now.

Jr. doesn't have anywhere near the amount of charisma his father has. He's a mouthbreather and he knows it, but he doesn't have enough of an ego to sandbag those feelings of shame. He's forever caught in the shadow of his father, a total loser. Ivanka is the only Trump child that has a shot at the presidency, until Barron gets of age. And she only stands a chance because she's conventionally attractive, and knows when to keep her mouth shut. And since Kushner is her husband, expect even more MIGA faggotry. Not one person should want a Trump dynasty, his viable progeny are miserably useless. Just wait the few decades it will take for Barron to run.

Propositionted women are key. having big jugs and fat means nothing. Same as ass. Christ also women with big tits get massive amounts of underboob sweat that smells fucking awful. You must be a virgin

5'3", 130lbs with E Cups and a virgin? If true, congratulations. If not, what are you doing with your life?

Proportioned* rofl.

Believe it or not I found her on Tinder. She's very quirky, and has german roots so I've been redpilling her. She came from a small town in Ontario, and moved to the bigger city I'm from and we met very shortly after she arrived here. Thank God, because someone else would've taken her if they found her. Thanks for the congratulations, she has a great family too. Very redpilled father, he's woke on the onions question for example, we get along great

Based milk bro

Attached: 1568001574217.webm (852x480, 2.9M)

Footfags confirmed for Dems

>found on tinder
She lied to you about being a virgin

I assumed that too but she was raised by devout Christians, and is extremely protective of her vag. Whenever I try to get it in she says "put a ring on it." So I figure if she was your average roastie she'd have given up the gash by now. She also explicitly said no hookups in her tinder bio and deleted the app as soon as we got together, so I have trust.

A ring for you. a dinner date for tyrone.

Top zozzle stay mad. If she was courting someone I would know, I have access to her phone and we live in a remote rocky mountain town together. And she's very aware I would dump her without a second thought if there was infidelity. Dread game

im 66.6% sure that this is a passage from the talmud.

How did they manage to sneak this into a show for children?

I
LOVE
TITS

>zero charisma
>known for being the guy whose place in the family hierarchy was cucked by Jared Kushner

No.

I find girls with big boobs usually have big asses to where I find it harder to see a girl with one but not the other. I don't see why there's always a fight it when a girl has both if she has one. My wife has big tits and a big ass with wide hips. I'm a tit man, but I'm not disappointed which side of my wife I see when she's in the shower.

Attached: 1468891863315.png (553x403, 32K)

tmi

disgusting, wtf is wrong with this board

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JLYwxVWF_qQ

Attached: image.jpg (1200x630, 48K)

Hooked up with an H cup and never looked back.

Fuck me nigga, you just had to make me go look youtu.be/KHPOjlEGGJM

Leafs get that shit in an actual plastic bag.

The problem is that there are fags like you in it

Nothing is wrong with this board, you can say whatever the fuck you want, sometimes the truth will leave your head shaking tho.

Attached: 1538968755782 (1).jpg (736x492, 45K)

Dude you're disgusting. Wincest is not best.

Good deal, glad you are happy man. I'm looking for a lady like that but I'm gen X so virgin is out.

Has hot wife shares the experience

Attached: Awooo..gif (277x427, 503K)

I'm 23, just keep looking man

based

Attached: 1568165856966.gif (296x367, 2.27M)

based

>Sometimes I take the left one and the baby gets the right one

>Fox primetime show
> for children
> user....i..