Are jews the master race?

>ethnically pure
>overwhelming ingroup preference
>dedicated ethnostate
>ultra high IQ and EQ
>dominate every economic field

rather than hating jews, shouldn't we be worshipping them as the white brahmin class?

Attached: King_David_by_Frederick_Arthur_Bridgman_R51.jpg (595x712, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/5D7H6D89Ajk2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence#Evidence_for_a_group_difference_in_intelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=4fQGWfK4GGA&t=2s
intelligence-humaine.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/The-Chosen-People.pdf
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/e8e0/e77653884caa872746980d89a770ab3ccdad.pdf
benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do you think the other two major world religions follow the jews?

we should be following our own religions so we dont get sucked into eternal hell by the kali yuga.

obviously dont worship the jews or anyone else. only almighty god.

...and yet they have no homeland. What happened?

they are so powerful because for thousands of years theyve maintained coherent and directed vision as well as a tight ingroup structure. Every people used to do this, it is the secret to long term growth/survival/power.

they have fallen like all races have in this age. they are only on top because of their deeply rooted tradition they have preserved.

Jews have superior culture. Their strength is their unity. Hitler figured that out and when Europeans came together around race they were able to (briefly) shake the Jews off. It's surprising that in 2000 years it is only Jews and certain indian castes that were able to create strongly united groups that could work together to achieve complex goals.

Attached: SURVIVEASAPEOPLE.jpg (1920x1040, 383K)

the thing is that east asians are in the same position as whites. They are not united around race, ideology, or religion in the same way that jews and poos are. That's why poos are able to go to Singapore and dominate the chinese majority easily. I am interested to see if the east asians will be able to solve this problem.

Attached: hkewz.jpg (759x365, 109K)

>very small percentage of their population have a very high IQ
>most jews average around 95 IQ
>Ultra nepotism and belief that they deserve to rule over all other races
>Have not contributed anything of substance to Humanity
>Invented slavery
>Invented banks and debt
I'm not sure that a people who are incapable of being self-sustaining could be in the running for master race user.
I think for that qualification you would actually have to contribute good things to the world.
Moreso than any other group.
Like building functional civilizations or inventing all modern medicine, or hell, inventing the entire modern world itelf.
Seems like the only thing jews are good at is being nepotistic and being parasites on the backs of all the other races.
You'll have to get back to me on that master race thing jew, when your people don't need to enslave other groups to sustain yourselves.

Attached: 1487232901127.jpg (450x332, 119K)

Jews are literally inbred

>ethnically pure

Not. Ashkenazi are Sephards are predominantly Europeans.

Yahudi are Arabs

Falasha are Black.

all races use the tools available to them. Europeans conquered the world because they had superior technology. They used that technology (such as guns) to subdue the africans and native americans. Jews were able to conquer the europeans because they had a superior culture and were able to engage in a sophisticated ideological, information, and culture war. Jewish unity and their incredible gift for persuasion was enough for them to conquer all of Europe and the Americas. Maybe other races should be learning from the jews and acting in a similar manner? Europeans conquered the world with guns and technology, and jews conquered the world with ideas and culture. Other groups will have to adapt if they are going to survive.

tick fucking tock

Attached: 913c6bf98cdf12db1b031eb5298add47.jpg (886x862, 98K)

Also:
> Parasitic
> Weak stature
> Emotionally crippled with neurosis, jealousy

Wasn't Germanic society based on slavery? Feudalism?

Attached: pot_kettle.jpg (1206x879, 79K)

parasite or not, the host has to prove his evolutionary fitness by shaking the parasite off. If he cannot then he is by definition unfit to live on this earth.

Attached: parasitism2.jpg (1432x688, 480K)

"Master" implies we want to be responsible for you hooligans

>Individualism for thee but not for me goyim
You're just liars, that's all.
You use your grip on the media to influence people not to look out for their people's best interests, while your people look out for their best interests.
That's not smart, so much as it's just evil.
You have no concept of honor, that's how you get over on everyone.
You are a culture of pedophiles, gangsters, rapists, murderers, extortionists, etc.
But the thing is, that kind of honorless mindset is also your downfall.
You can't sustain a civilization when it's being run by people who think like that.
Eventually, enough of the goyim will come to know, and it will get to a boiling point.
And unfortunately for you jews, this time you fucked with the entire world.
The backlash this time around is going to be a hell of a spectacle.

Attached: 1567649678853.jpg (413x395, 38K)

Ashkenazi are basically Italians larping as Jews.
If they didn't have White genes, they were gypsies' tier.

What the hell is Jewish culture? Slinging off everyone they can and false-flagging at every chance?

Tomorrow is 911 again. Pic is of one of the dancing Israelis. He has a lighter up and is mocking the burning buildings in the background. The (((FBI))) covered for these assholes by running the pics through a crappy photocopier which removed the background and censored this Jew's celebratory expression. Such bullshit. 3,000 dead and they cover for their fellow tribesmen.

Attached: 1567840910405.jpg (904x699, 58K)

What Is The Jewish Question?
bitchute.com/video/5D7H6D89Ajk2/

>ethnically pure
No.

I think that's true but with Sephardi.

Michling (or as I like to call it, Daywalker) reporting in. It feels fucking awesome to be the chosen master.

Attached: 1567733244639.jpg (747x694, 57K)

it doesnt matter what they are biologically. the only thing that matters is that other groups can figure out strategies of dealing with their predatory behavior. Jews ARE parasites and if they are able to completely destroy their host it means that they are on an evolutionary level SUPERIOR to their host. The laws of evolutionary fitness only care about what succeeds. Not what is moreally right.

Ashkenazi maternal bloodline is more than 80 percent Italian, they paternalt bloodline is 40 percent Italian.

The real Jewish question is how much is the markup.

No. Shit culture.

*sponging not slinging.

And notice the date. There are also pics dated the day after on 911. They were there the day before to scope out their photo locations.

These are the scum that try to tell you they are your ally. They did 911.

They're just gangsters. They will bribe, blackmail, threaten anybody. That's what makes them so successful.

They still do it, nigga. Whites are far from being the bitch, there's just more white people that aren't part of the club compared to kikes.

>ultra high EQ

Fuck off, idiot.

Jews are dumb bakas.

Attached: 1565795174757.jpg (1200x738, 106K)

There is 0 (zero) legitimate research that confirms that Jews have high IQ.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence#Evidence_for_a_group_difference_in_intelligence
>Today's Ashkenazi Jews have a higher average mathematical and verbal IQ and an unusual cognitive profile compared to other ethnic groups.

>rather than hating jews, shouldn't we be worshipping them?

no retard you dont need to admire anyone,
just be yourself and do something that benefits society and don't judge people by their race

Russians are the master race. They will take over when the Jews are not looking. Long Live Mother Russia

Is that why you attacked the British in Egypt in the 50s?
Big brained move.

Their tricks don't work on non-whites. Whites are just naive and lack the ability to detect group threats. Once chinks take over that's the end of Jewish tricks.

Wikipedia isn't source, dumb kike. Give me a study I can actually look at.

wont play

Masters of parasitic strategy, yes, They are the ferengi

chinese don't understand how to engage in the culture war. they think all they need is money to be powerful. Meanwhile, kikes are brainwashing all of their neighbors into being hostile to china. China is already victimized by jewish tricks. Even HK is one big jewish trick that the chinese gov doesnt know how to deal with.

>in the 50s
wow dude its not even.
do you have any more examples from this period?
do you want me to tell you a little about what the British did to the Jews on the ferries?

>Wikipedia isn't source
so what is? your Jow Forumsmemes?

White cattle build and the jews subvert and destroy. Endless new places for victims to flee. Spiders and flies near a pile of shit

A research paper. Give me at least one that has methods listed. I thought Jews were high IQ once, but then I talked to an alt-right faggot that contested me on that, I was forced to search for any legitimate source, and even using Sci-Hub for search and getting behind-the-paywall papers I didn't find anything legitimate.

Jews are reptilian aliens
youtube.com/watch?v=4fQGWfK4GGA&t=2s

Yes

Attached: 1563745465056.png (1819x2551, 1.54M)

>>ethnically pure
no
>...because for thousands of years...
no

the troublesome jews that hitler expelled/interred are Ashkenazim. these are that khazarian turkroach larpers that were forced to convert to 1 of 3 abrahamic faiths around a thousand years ago. these are the "jews" that run the banks, news agencies, hollywood and tweet "my fellow white people..." followed by something detrimental to whites. the only thing admirable about them is their aforementioned clannish ways. they are the feringi of the humanoids

Attached: jewwhite3.jpg (974x928, 281K)

intelligence-humaine.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/The-Chosen-People.pdf
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/e8e0/e77653884caa872746980d89a770ab3ccdad.pdf
benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf

i need to google it for you kid?

China is buying land all over the world especially Africa, which they have virtually colonized.

Hong kong was colonized jewish tricks don't work in the mainland.

China is using its own version of Jewish tricks with Pakistan and the Muslim world.

But none of these are research papers. If they have links to actual research that collected data using correct methods, give me them. Googling shit on the spot without knowing anything isn't proof. So far you're baseless.

just out of curiosity, how do the Mizrahim in israel feel about the Ashkenazim ruling over them?

Attached: jewskhazar.jpg (1024x749, 209K)

>If they have links to actual research that collected data using correct methods, give me them
it have the tables and the research specification
what else do you want?

genetically corrupted from millennia of intermarrying
would eventually cease to exist if not for bringing in outside dna

some are exceptionally intelligent, but nominal IQ is over hyped and only average
suffer high rates of retardation and physical maladies
cultural practices of many religious factions impede or prevent high level schooling and education

Sorry OP, I don't kiss ass, but if you want to slobber on Zionist butt, go ahead.

Attached: JID.jpg (491x491, 43K)

I don't think you have a fucking say considering they gave you the fucking land to begin with.
You can't renig with the devil.

Attached: 1556653259974.png (635x872, 1.31M)

its 2019 we are all in the same pool

I hate this lewd subversive propaganda.

Attached: animumerchant4.jpg (681x1000, 124K)

Is this image Kosher?

Attached: animumerchantsemendemon5.png (683x1000, 414K)

>ethnically pure
>overwhelming ingroup preference

these really are mutually exclusive. Inbreeding, anyone?

You could argue those adaptation efforts are inevitable, and that Jow Forums is ongoingly one of them. But, this. Ignoring the call of war means death.

>tfw no crazy hebrew imouto gf

Attached: 1545912077155.jpg (615x1024, 107K)

>>ethnically pure
kek, inbred turks are ethnically pure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
>A 2014 study by Carmi et al. published by Nature Communications found that the Ashkenazi Jewish population originates from an even mixture between Middle Eastern and European peoples.[95] According to the authors, that mixing likely occurred some 600–800 years ago, followed by rapid growth and genetic isolation (rate per generation 16–53%;). The study found that all Ashkenazi Jews descend from around 350 individuals, about half of whom were Middle Eastern and half were European, and that all Ashkenazi Jews are related to the point of being no more than 30th cousins.[96] The principal component analysis of common variants in the sequenced AJ samples, confirmed previous observations, namely, the proximity of Ashkenazi Jewish cluster to other Jewish, European and Middle Eastern populations.[97][95]
>A 2016 study by Elhaik et al. in the Oxford University Press published journal Genome Biology and Evolution found that the DNA of Ashkenazi Jews originated in northeastern Turkey.[17] The study found 90% of Ashkenazi Jews could be traced to four ancient villages in northeastern Turkey. The researchers speculated that the Ashkenazi Jews originated in the first millennium, when Iranian Jews converted Greco-Roman, Turkish, Iranian, southern Caucasian, and Slavic populations inhabiting Turkey, and speculated that the Yiddish language also originated there among Jewish merchants as a cryptic language in order to gain advantage in trade along the Silk Road.[98][99]