Will be father in 2020. How does one raise a boy and it not become a FAGGOT!!!...

Will be father in 2020. How does one raise a boy and it not become a FAGGOT!!!? Any tips or suggestions besides raising it gender neutral and not taking it to drag queen story time, any help would greatly be appreciated. I see they have written some books on it but apparently they have been scrubbed from Amazon.

>But its nature

Bullshit, its nurture 99.99 percent of the time just like these (((tests))).

Attached: Untitled.jpg (972x181, 27K)

Don't leave him at home alone ever. He'll be temped to walk around the house nude and that is gay.

Look up traditional ways to raise your kid. Send them to a private school and don’t let them have a phone until they’re 16

>How does one raise a boy and it not become a FAGGOT!!!?
Don't molest him

That’s retarded. Once they enter middle school they’ll be constantly made fun of for not having one. I took part in the making fun of a few that lacked phones.

Now you are a homo queer on Jow Forums.

Raise him sensibly and traditionally. Be there for him, providing a positive male influence instead of some faggot.

Yep

its ok, you and your boy will both be dead within 10 years.

the jews nearly have weaponized viruses and drones with the capability of killing 99% of this planet.

shame tho, its very sad.

Found the poorfag

Don't circumcise him

if he shows signs of becoming a faggot make sure he becomes a qt3.14 trap instead

Attached: 6q41KLJ.jpg (1080x1306, 656K)

Oh come on user. He doesnt want a ugly ant eater.

You just be around. And play with him. And spend some time with him. And show affection to your wife in front of him.
And don't molest his tinker like a faggot.
And don't let anyone else molest his tinker like a faggot.
And then? You're good. You don't need a book for that. You just need to be a dad.

Good suggestions thank you. Keep them coming. Im serious. Whatever helps.

Be present in his life, don't abuse him, shouldn't be too hard. Fags are like 1% of the population.

>Be present in his life, don't abuse him
Yea really this is it.
You gotta realize OP that most gays are molested by gays as kids or they have single moms and they don't have anyone to emulate except the queers that molested them or their mom.
So.....he needs you. Real bad. Okay?

what part of you and him will both be dieing on a floor not long from now did you not care about.

you keep acting like you care, saying, "thanks, and any more suggestions".

I wont say lmao, despite great time for it.

Who's this female goddess girll?

What have you found? Anything good?

I also want to say that anyone who tells you abortion is not killing is lying. Even in the first trimester you see the babies heart beating, you see hands, feet, its alive. to think they have abortion over 3 trimesters and to not say is killing is a bullshit lie. This is testament to what I saw.

No public schools.
Either make enough cash for a good private school or have a spouse who can home school.

First thing you have to consider is that your son’s quality of character will mirror yours to a large degree. If you want your children to be great, you have to be great yourself.

Beyond that, exercise control over the influences he experiences. I actually think you should give him a phone at around the same time the other kids get it (make him earn it somehow though), but put parental locks on cancerous mediums. no internet browser, no jewtube, no tiktok, no instagram, etc until the age of about 14. Use your best judgement when determining if he’s mature enough. Also, don’t let him play on the phone or other video games as a kid. This sets their brain up for serious developmental challenges when it comes to developing the prefrontal cortex.

Tread carefully with controlling, however, because if he starts feeling like he’s being controlled he will riot and is more susceptible to indulging in degeneracy.

Needless to say is: teach him morals. Tell him that most people are mediocre and trying to “fit it” just to be happy will only make him mediocre and miserable.

Teach him the value and importance of logic, discipline and willpower.

Never let him see you lose control and never lash out at him. If he ever crosses boundaries, the occasional slap across the face is appropriate, but even when you do that it should be done quickly and unexpectedly, with a calm, assertive look on your face and voice in your tone. Never yelling in rage. A true man exercises dominion over his emotions, not his emotions over him.

The basis for all this is, in order for your son to love you, is for you to love him unconditionally. This does not mean ignoring his mistakes, or being easy on him, but rather having the reason behind everything you do the love you have for him, and never your own desire to be proud of him. That will come on its own.

For your son not to be a faggot, you first need to not be a faggot yourself OP.

Natalie Mars

Attached: b02f895ce3d8a5b6c1cb1467dbaec5cb.jpg (750x937, 77K)

I could homeschool and know a lot about the subject and I guess I can learn in the process too but I dont think I would do it justice. Private school how much are they? Few hundred dollars a month I can maybe understand anything more than that then maybe public.

private elementary school is about 7 grand a year i could do that.

Just be there man. You're gonna make mistakes but the only way you really fuck up is by abandoning him.

you spend quality time with your kid, read him stories at bed, tell him storys about you, take him to do fun things, outdoor things, sports, fishing, watersking, jetski boating whatever, and alot of it, buy him video games and other cool toys, bb guns, teach him about morals and being good, to not hurt things, to be nice to things, feed him well, keep him safe, not be spastic and yell at them for everything, listen to them, try to explain things to them, give them some of your time.

that's about it bro.

that being said, the ebola will have us all before the night. god bless Israel.

oh, plus you should probably make a lot of money, im not sure how your going to do that since he needs your time, infact, I hope u magically have money because a lot of that takes money. but like I said, either figure out an insane way to make it, so that u can teach him, or make it without spending ur time on it, so that way he can actually have a decent life when he gets older. $20/hr isn't going to buy him much more than a trailer and a family he cant feed without working 60/hrs a week.

This.

Make sure you spend time with him when he needs to trust you. Do what you say you're going to do. If he's not a complete faggot already by birth, then he'll see that you're better than 95% of other people.

Honestly this.
t. Child of divorced parents.
>Raised solely by mother and grandmother until about 8 then father gained custody via legal means. Had that not happened I would have been a guaranteed cuck basedboy.
>Granted, I'm no gigachad but I can claim to be more masculine than the effeminate me I could have been had I not had a strong male role model present.
>Thanks dad

Attached: 1568079826531.png (500x641, 190K)

Make sure he gets lifting asap, even if hes only doing 2.5lb dumbbell lifts. If your kid is a weak bitch, it's a reflection of you.

Not quite.
Have your kid involved in work that you're doing.
>You gotta fix the sink, have your boy fetch tools for you.
>Need to repair your vehicle, get him under there turning wrenches with you.
>Tending to the garden and livestock, let him carry a bucket.
Don't just let your kid atrophy in front of a television/computer screen.

Actually yeah this

Based and congrats user

Attached: jugend.jpg (852x1196, 147K)

Your son most likely will became a trendy white degenerate fascistic little faggot at best.

What makes you think you will raise him?
Divorce incoming soon.

Avoid being in a major city, avoid public schooling, avoid media and modern film. Be out in the country, use a private Christian school that frowns on Hollywood and reality tv, do lots of hunting and fishing, camping and hiking. Keep dogs and horses on hand, show him how hollow life is for city dwelling faggots who spend all their time staring at their phones and social media.

What's retarded is that your parents allowed you to have a phone in middle school. Did your dad take you hunting every year? What mountain ranges have you hiked with your family? Fishing trips? Elk? Sheep? You live in the city, don't you, you poor shallow excuse for a human.

a t eater is better than penny eater

If you want your kid to not grow up a mentally damaged freak (fag is included here) treat them like a human being. Let them take interest in and do whatever they want without judgement, and simply teach them important morals and life lessons. Being forceful fucks kids up. You want to nurture good qualities

my dad left me when I was 8 and kinda just drifts in and out of my life now. Im 21 and I haven’t seen him in 3 years now. My mom was the one who wanted the divorce and he moved off to another state I’m not even sure where he is now. I kinda feel bad for myself but I know I shouldn’t be acting like a pussy victim and feel bad for myself all the time

Attached: F8CF3091-93DA-4879-ABFF-D661467F3B1F.jpg (517x517, 28K)

Don’t feel bad about feeling bad for yourself, that’s a shitty situation. Parental bonds are extremely important for us, and it’s a natural reaction to feel bad when they are broken, it really fucks people up. Applaud yourself for being strong enough not to break over it, and embrace the negative feelings and understand them instead of avoiding them. Hopefully one day you can reconcile with your father, if not, you can always trust in yourself, and find others to trust in.

Fuck TV and video games and phones. Ridicule that shit. Get him to see it's evils.
Fuck sugar. Don't eat/drink sugary bullshit or feed it to him.
Exercise with him daily. Teach him to box/wrestle/jui jitsu.
Teach him to respect and protect the elderly, children and involent.
If you aren't able to emulate a healthy wife/husband relationship around him, describe it to him daily. Teach him what to expect/provide with a woman.
If he tells you the truth never punish but understand and assist personally with corrections needed. Show the deepest of gratitude for his being truthful.
Beat his fucking ass if he lies, steals, cheats or disrespects that or those worthy of reverance.
Show and teach him to be driven.
Don't bully him.
Tell him he's a motherfucking champion everyday and train with him to prove it.
Don't get mad.
Your time
Your time
Your time
Your time.

Attached: 1554254224924.jpg (454x537, 64K)

Don't hit or spank.

Don't treat submissive/feminine/girly things as VERY BAD for him to be interested in/drawn to - instead just do positive masculine activities together - going on walks, sports (not football), drawing, hunting, shooting, fixing up cars.

Be strong and calm with your wife and him

Use positive reinforcement

Don't lose your temper but don't be walked on by him or others

Monitor internet/phone/computer

Keep active with him, don't antagonize him, make him feel like he can come talk to you about ANYTHING. If he tells you something alarming then you freak out at him for it he will stop coming to you. Don't let him get sucked into weird or toxic subcultures either IRL or online.

Give him a good name, nothing weird but nothing derived from Judaism (most Biblical names are), names like Hugo, Magnus, Hector, etc.

Don't be his buddy, be his protector whose goal one day is for him to be strong and fly the nest on his own.

Do not expect him to leave at 18 years old

Do not leave him nothing, you need to build a future for your offspring. If your son subconsciously notices you don't want to help him out (how Boomers didn't invest in their kids) why will he long term do anything for you?

Send to private school or homeschool with hobbies with other kids.

Show him how college is pointless unless you're doing medicine/hard STEM, a trade career or non-combat military are options as well.

Teach him actual useful knowledge.

Be happy to be raising him. Kids know if their parents resent their existence.

Don't cram redpills down his throat - you need to show gently, not tell/command/demand.

>t. left home at 18 and have been no-contact with entire family for 9 years

Could you please explain a little more about that prefrontal cortex bit?

>Don't hit or spank.
Don't be a gay.
Some kids need their asses whooped.
Some, not all.
t. I was a kid that needed an ass whooping on semi-frequent occasions.

I was homeschooled too so I have not had any luck finding a genuine partner/companion gf. I had plenty of opportunities for shitty flings and stuff but mainly avoid them. I made a lot of mistakes and avoided a lot of women for sometimes silly and mostly big reasons. also dad was tall as fuck and im manlet but in all honesty im fine with my height it just seems like a good portion of women aren’t fine with it and i like taller girls too so i don’t know bro

Attached: F0798B5B-96D3-472B-953B-B692B3B30DF2.png (600x450, 332K)

how tall are you?

We'll have to agree to disagree.

make weekly visits to your nearest holocaust memorial or museum with him

5’6 dad was over 6’

damn user that's pretty bad, not even 5' 7" or 5' 8"...

the reason there is so much faggotry today is because the media began pushing it in earnest back in the 90s. i'm not sure wen it began creeping into our public school system but the obvious answer is to homeschool your kid and no television excepting shows/movies youve watched assiduously from beginning to and that have your final stamp of approval.

I'd offer you sympathy but you've been given a great lesson in life. You have experienced a void of what developing men need, consistency of presence. This you can offer your children when you gain them.
Honestly, my father was a shitty father until recently. He was an abusive, negligent alcoholic who's standards I could never meet. I resented him my entire childhood.
The only reason I do not resent him now is because even bad role models can be learned from. We can either become a byproduct of our environment or we can develop within ourselves the resolve to undergo and overcome our current life conditions.
I'd like to think of myself as a sober, attentive man who has an adequate self-awareness. An antithesis of how I perceived my father to be. Don't get even, get better.

Attached: 1567196975917.jpg (640x351, 33K)

dont have kids

Holy shit this thread is cancer

Then contribute you fucking doofus

Who gives a fuck. Just do what you want. You have to love yourself before other people will so become someone you love. As for height, manlets much like bald people can get hot gfs, they just need to work harder

Yeah that’s fair. with my experience, and if I can find a big tall wife partner then I will make tall based chad sons if I have them and good daughters

You’re not off to a good start, user.

Attached: CA5EEC4C-B40A-4D59-B965-17F7F1D45042.jpg (1080x1080, 223K)

We’ll have to agree you deserve an ass kicking, fag!

I love you too Jow Forums kek

>sports (not football)
stopped reading here desu

Not your kind of football.

There you go. Now go forth and contribute to the future generation of decent, well-rounded individuals.

Take him to a gun range and go hunting with him around 8-10. Best male bonding ever.

1. You don’t be a faggot, literally or metaphorically. Stand up for yourself, be confident, relish the service and help that your wife gives you and visibly show your pleasure with that.

2. Allow them to control forces greater than them and experiment with it even to the point of minor injury. Things like rocks, water hoses, hammers, tools, etc etc. anything that teaches mastery and control of your physical environment through strength.

3. When the time comes for every situation and they beg the questions, tell them the hard truth. Men are stronger, blacks are dumber, brutish cArs have shit electronics, etc.

4. Make sure that they become physically strong either through sports or hard work. Encourage them to measure themselves In competition against other
Males their developmental age.

5. Make sure they face some type of adversity sometimes and that they can face it and overcome. Drive a ways out stall out your car, pull whatever wire so no start, forget your phone, walk home. Damage some crucial part of your home or other necessities and make him help you fix it. Be creative for creating specific adversity you think he might have trouble with and gently help him overcome it.

6. Past maybe 4 or 5 years allow him to possess thing that are his and only his and make him responsible for not losing them and making sure they are readily available when needed. A pocket knife is traditional, but could be a pen, or a watch, or whatever.

7. Once older, slightly prebuscent, give him books that help him understand what is happening in this world. I recommend the hero with a thousand faces.

8. When grown, allow that they will best you in whatever ways, whether mental, physical, financial, whatever and make sure they know it and that you are proud of it.

Simple:
Move out to the most remote area you can find, one where you earn enough to pay the property taxes but can grow your own food.
No TV
No Radio except AM perhaps
Have a well stocked library of the classics.
HOMESCHOOL HOMESCHOOL HOMESCHOOL
Make the kid work hard, teach him how to shoot and hunt.
Redpill him as young as possible and as often as possible thereafter.

Do that, and the kid won't be a fag.
Don't do that, and you might as well buy him the DVDs of every Jazz Jennings episode and call it a day.

Make sure you supply your home with good food, not GMO shit, chemicals, corn syrup, or hormoned up milk.

otherwise be accepting of him, don't be too harsh, show him that you will stand by his side. obviously don't molest him. having brothers might help. i was the youngest of 3 brothers, none of us turned gay. i started visiting Jow Forums when i was 11, gay shit either repulsed me or didn't phase me as i scrolled by, depending on how detached i was at the time. when i first started visiting in 2007 there wasn't much of it anyways.

i hope your wife shares your views. having old traditional parents probably helps, a father that leaves for a few month to a year for work while being extremely open without being pushy when he is around. it's good if your wife is nurturing, she should be skilled at talking, not afraid of poop (kids that have parents who exhibited strong negative reactions when changing diapers are very likely to be germophobes later in life, or adopt some kind of unhealthy mental disposition)

just show him the benefits of a good clan, of what brotherhood is, and let him be attracted to females for their mystery. dont generalize women or men, just let him benefit from a strong family values, without having arbitrary restrictions, explain your values. there will be moments of rebellion, but there should be so many home values, little things, to rebel against that the underlying fact that he is a straight male never comes into question.

i don't know how much of these is usable. people who identify by being gay are naturally repulsive, not to mention boring. just do what most anons suggests, traditional values, gays used to be extremely rare occurences brang on by a very long lack of women (ie men at sea for years on end).

fuck the no vidya nonsense. my parents allowed me to play diablo 2, warcraft 3, before that on an old shitty computer there was some black and white games, in between some education games, tested as 143 IQ when i was 6, tested again last year for swag and got 136. always legit tests, not internet bullshit. diablo 2 taught me english and also internet games lets you experience how much trust you can put in someone. being on cutthroat trading games, (d2 in europe was not friendly to 8yr olds trying to get more gear on closed bnet, learned english through it though), and fuck being able to do that gave me a way stronger sense of how much close friends and family mattered, that every info should be double checked, and that you gotta trust your gut. which also cemented enjoying pussy and taking risks with speaking to girls my age. also develops leadership skills, leading raids as an early teenager bolsters confidence. and as other anons said, don't circumsize him.

High IQ lolz

While perhaps not technically anally gay, also don’t let your son become a figurative fag like this dude, which we would actually probably call a gushing sperglord.

yeah it doesn't mean much, but as far as cerebral atrophy it should have some weight. it's supposedly a measure for your chance of success. eh, idk how well it works for anything, but i've never been classed as dumb. private schooling and needing to start a business with no capital to start from instead of going to college has worked out ok. not rich, don't know what success is supposed to be, but having a gf for going on 7 yrs, working from home, somewhat fit, fulfilled from day to day. so idk about IQ meaning shit, but being a no life on WoW for a few years, preceded by d2, w3, and some forgotten games in my earlier childhood def. did not stir me wrong.

>def. did not stir me wrong
LuL

lol. well the no vidya shit hit home for me. gushing sperglord... sad that i can't really counter that. well i've said my piece.

Builds character.

Homeschool and media blackout

Attached: homeschooling.jpg (800x4773, 1.67M)

or you could just go Amish.

Attached: Amish vs hollywood.jpg (500x642, 172K)

the BEST form of education for your child is leading by example, not just preaching or giving them money.

I got tested at over 160 in kindergarten user I wouldn't go so far as to say video games gave you a "high"IQ. Although I did play many hours of Sly Cooper as a child

It's simple, replace milk with soda and park his ass in front of the computer to allow nature to run it's course.

Above all else remember Jesus and his teachings. Pray to him so that he may bless you with wisdom, patience and intelligence to raise you child to be a man who will serve God.

Remember that God is the head of the family, and its your duty as the father to guide your kids to following the ways of the lord, its like a garden, and when the time of harvest comes God will look into your basket and see the fruits of your labor, so do your best and pray to prepare bountiful fruits that will please him.

Attached: jesus.jpg (1053x1600, 1.46M)

Just so you know, the kids from overly restrictive families are the ones most likely to go to wild extremes when they finally get away from home. If you dont let your kid look at ANY media unless you "watched assiduously from beginning to and" (which you wont have time to do with the kid out of the room, will you) that kid will be more likely to rebel when they get the chance. Seen it many times with kids from overly religious, puritian families. They wont trust your judgement at all and think you are a fool cos you made such a big deal over tv and movies that they will certainly think are harmless and fun when they finally get to see it somewhere else, like at a friends house. Just watch media with the child and talk to them about it later.

Beautiful and proper.

Raise him in a all white rural area

They will be the ones laughing when they have gainful employment while everyone else spent class dicking around on their phones reading nigger memes and thereby becoming dumber.

God blessed me with parents who taught me, I still have a lot to learn myself.

Attached: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-0000000001CF.jpg (296x197, 20K)

>Don't hit or spank.

Wrong, your kid needs to learn right from wrong, you must do the effort of teaching him and explaining why something is wrong, and if he keeps doing it then you hit him, because if you don't educate your kids the world will, our parents were beaten, so were their grandparents, if our generation was beaten more we would probably see a lot less degeneracy in the streets.

Attached: 1542401130385.jpg (413x459, 55K)

Hopefully OP will come back from atheism and live a good life with his family.

SEND THEM TO A PRIVATE SCHOOL IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY!!

Real advice. Private school are less jewed and have less jewed kids also. So less jewed influence.

Q

if you're worried about whether your kid is gonna be gay, then you probably dont have anything else going on in your life and you should probably learn to deal with your control issues. as a father for two years, pretty much the only thing i have been worried about is making sure my kid has food, clothing, shelter. thats bare minimum, and if you want to be decent and you actually wanted to have a child then they need to have some attention as well. its hard enough being a decent parent, being some hyper masculine douchebag will only encourage your child to take pleasure from getting in trouble so that they will have to submit and be disciplined.

God will show him the truth.

I was an atheist myself about four months ago. But God showed me he is real when he answered my prayer, my girlfriend, now wife, was told many times she could not bear children, but I prayed to God to heal her and sure enough she is now 3 months pregnant. I have no explanation for how this happened other than God helped her.

So now I must do my part and raise a family worth of him, because only he deserves all the glory.

Attached: 1480300526634.jpg (257x217, 9K)

Trips of truth.
Am happy you walk the path and i wish you to never ever lose the aim.

Couldn't have put it better. Truly.

>Will be father in 2020. How does one raise a boy and it not become a FAGGOT!!!?
SPEND A LOT OF TIME THINKING ABOUT WHAT HE IS EXPOSED TO OR WHAT HE MIGHT BE EXPOSED TO.

If you do not have the time, annd your spouse does not have the time to think about such things, you've got to hope he looks like a 10/10 chad that women will throw themselves at.

That gives me an idea. Try to make sure he is really fit and good with women right away. If you mannage to help him get good feedback from women (I really mean girls his age) right away I think that might be a big help.

But you have to understand things are differennt these days and the kids figure out how to get past you and pretend everything is normal.

>i wish you to never ever lose the aim.

My child will be a constant reminder of God, his very existence is a miracle.

Attached: IMG-20150624-WA0001.jpg (856x977, 101K)

This is stupid. Teaching your kid not to submit to peer pressure is every parent's job #1. Because kids will make fun of him for not having a phone is not a reason to get him a phone.

The key to all parenting is this:
You are a familial black hole. Your family gravitates towards you and stays there. They don't fuck off an go orbit somewhere else. Be a fucking black hole. This means: (a) kids come home after school, (b) kids always eat dinner at home, (c) weekends are spent as a family, (d) both parents go to all kids events, practices and games.
Kids can have friends over to your house... careful about allowing them to go over to their friends house (this can be a privilege for later).

Don't let anyone rape your kid. Simple as that

Attached: 1543335978083.png (893x531, 31K)