If you think about it, most of capitalism is targeted towards women and feminine men

If you think about it, most of capitalism is targeted towards women and feminine men.

Attached: 1567639764686.jpg (1080x1350, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/shiftymine/
youtube.com/watch?v=nKE1tLAH1BQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you mean consumerism

Ey yo, post moar of dis goddess

I like milkshakes

dis

Attached: 1503464517165.jpg (736x919, 146K)

big tiddy, pale, dark haired, brown eyed women are my fetish

Who dat?

When did agatha get such huge milkers

They make good consumers and need it. Men are disinterested and participate no more than they have to.

This man has good taste.

I’m sorry, you were saying?

(FPBP) It's called marketing strategy and it's because women are the primary spenders in our economy.

khazar milkers of gtfo

God, she's beautiful

I gotchu dogg

instagram.com/shiftymine/

Attached: bmb.jpg (796x584, 58K)

>20XX
>unironically defending capitalism

Because women are the most mindless consumers with complete herd mentality

Attached: BD6DF11E-9A3F-4C8F-AD32-6A3D768954EA.jpg (1000x983, 98K)

>social media harlot
Why can't hot chicks like this just have a family and be normal? Why be an attention whore and waste your life?

one is more fun, at least short term

Because it's against the law to strike while the iron is hot. How else do you get an entire race to simply disappear?

Capitalism is targeted towards those who spend capital. What do men spend money on? Houses, tools, cars, tvs and video games. There's more but that's basically it. The rest of the stuff men buy isn't for them. It's for their women and children. Women take the kids and go shopping. You know how kids are, they beg and beg for what they want. And many women give in and buy them another toy. Then they spend the rest of their man's paycheck on useless shit to hang on the wall and decorate the bathroom. Men don't buy decorative towels for all 4 seasons. They buy 2 towels forever. One for washing hands and one for showering.
Men save, women spend.
The reason young women have more money than young men is because young men spend all their money trying to get a girlfriend while the young women live life on easy mode.

This girl proves the theory that Italians and Jews are closely related; she looks exactly like a Khazar milkers meme, despite being Italiano.

because men orbit and thirst over them uncontrollably therefore making the experience seem more worthwhile. Plain Jane chicks get ignored. How many times do you see modest chicks posted here? never. The attention sluts garner show all women that this is how to gain male attention and there is virtually nothing in mainstream or obscure social spheres that contradicts this messaging.

Extremely based and unimaginably redpilled

gawd dayumn dem tiddies

Attached: gib milkies.jpg (800x546, 57K)

This

It just proves that the majority of jews are heavily mixed with Europeans to blend in
Even then jews have an extremely distinct facial structure that no other group of people on Earth posses

Morden Italians are khazar rape babies

checked

Attached: 32255789_2069413216634493_2052997588713472000_n.jpg (933x1166, 62K)

I think she may be a distant relative of Bob Hope.

Attached: 27577095_274330643099164_8281466544697901056_n.jpg (1080x810, 48K)

Attached: 625996.jpg (1080x834, 48K)

GUYS STOP IM GONNA COOOOOOM

Are those fucking real? ARE THOSE MILKERS REAL?

Attached: 1551275189636.gif (500x212, 498K)

Would you guys push a random wheelchair bound person in front of a train in exchange for her as a gf?

no, that would violate the NAP

no cuz social media ruined her already

top kek

>Would you guys push a random wheelchair bound person in front of a train in exchange for her as a gf?

I'll bring the wheelchair and push YOU in front of a train.

>just get in the fuckin' wheelchair like I said!

naw, man - they're fake

Attached: 21372559_1619568034769161_2027984790103261184_n.jpg (1080x751, 51K)

If you think about it... it isn't.

Attached: Ginsberg stand.png (490x510, 356K)

Based aussie

Isn't she Italian? She also has Crohns disease.

Attached: 1488051039775.jpg (620x398, 76K)

TFW Van Gogh is your plastic surgeon.

>Ginsberg stand

Attached: 1542682632423.png (112x112, 22K)

Because those who act on impulse and have poor long-term planning abilities are best consumers whose pockets you can clean out with greatest ease.
For same reason everyone wants to get in China now - chinkoids much more susceptible to advertisement that invokes emotional response than westerners.

She is a girl and has big boobs

>those black void eyes
damn it that's creepy...

why? she is a souless jew

By putting themselves out there they get thristy beta orbiters to give them money while advertising themselves to men they actually want.

The internet has basically made it very rewarding to be attractive because you can display that attractiveness beyond just your place of residents.
The internet is the ultimate eugenicist when you think about it.

but how strong is her BRAP?

>The internet is the ultimate eugenicist when you think about it.

This guy gets it

my dick is targeted toward women and feminine men

News at 11, women spend more
What's your point?

med milkies

she looks jewish

I want to smaggle my shminoogle on that pointy nose lassie's boozoongaz

I'd do it to a wheelchair bound fucking orphan
Fuck wheelie jews and their stupid cuck chairs

Pale, dark haired women in general are the GOAT phenotype. Prefer lighter eyes personally but brown eyes are fine, too. I've never understood why blonde hair seems to be considered the universal ideal for women.

Most blond women have this really bizarre phenotype which gives them a super receded hairline and weird bony features
But other blond women dont, can someone explain for a retard?

racial characteristic, most blonde genes came from norther Europe so the racial characteristics of nords, Aryans, and Slavs will be carried with it but sometimes can be diluted by mixing of different white ethnicities.

youtube.com/watch?v=nKE1tLAH1BQ

Women value security and material possessions. Beta males use material possessions to compensate for being mentally beta males.

You'll find a lot of them in Italy...

what the fuck is going on in this thread

Men in almost every society down to the simplest are often the breadwinners so they earn the capital, but women who spend time making the home can focus more on the consumption of said capital. Also women nowadays have more of our own money so they want us to spend it

jidf working extra hours i guess

Jow Forums is thirsty you stupid spaghetti-nigger

based but i will never meet someone as cute as her desu

Attached: 1567934015966.png (509x619, 8K)

Jesus Christ she's amazing

I'd do much, much worse

>blue eyed
ftfy

pale brunettes girls are the hottest

*brunette

Who the fuck is this????

This. Materialism is for the weak. If you're a respectable man you won't chase toys your whole life. I'd even argue that the modern obsession with wealth accumulation is meaningless. The best things in life are free. You need just enough to get by and have children who are well taken care of everything else is just a distraction and won't truly make you happy.

Big titty pale Brunettes are my favorite type, my Nigga

Attached: 1509335712788.jpg (655x983, 112K)

The only straight option.

Those milk duds son real cowboy mio

> women
> spend most of their husbands' money, or at the very least more of theirs as basic needs are already covered.

> feminine men
> So repulsive women won't take their money or gay and in a relationship of actual equals or gay and emulate female behavior.

> Hitched men and masculine fags spend less.
> Marketing adjusts

Checks out.

>Crohns disease

Attached: 1557358782977.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Nasim?

Unfortunately wealth accumulation is the only means to get women like OPs pic, assuming you're even attractive.

Based

yes, why do you think big business pushed feminism?

give women more money, and they will waste it on shit they don't need

>beady eyed jewess harpy thread #9k

Attached: sage.jpg (600x600, 25K)

based

Thats just a flavor not a fetish dipshit...
I like dark haired women and breakfast food...its ok to be a simple man

bitch got some big cans

>why can’t biological entities innately predisposed to attention stop seeking attention
because the threat of a hand across their face is not a high enough probability these days in the cost benefit analyses their feeble femoid minds come up with.

I haven't had the same experience but maybe it's because I only date "poor" women in the Midwest.

>geared towards women
>9 months pregnancy period in which they are basically useless for the entire period.
>5 days out of 30 they bleed out of their vagina, and act emotionally unstable
>biologically programmed to have more attachment to family raising than abstract concepts like “work”
I fail completely to see how they are more valuable in the workplace than a male, strictly on a biological basis.

If you think about, women are directly responsible for climate change

based scheer voter

This. Capitalism =/= consumerism. I think men get a lot less satisfaction from consumption than women do. I'm wealthy but I don't really get much enjoyment from blowing my money on random things. The main thing I enjoy about money is the freedom/ financial security, i.e. having a lot of money saved up (the opposite of consumerism).

Yeah.. it's nothing new.
I made a thread about the feminization of men in the media years ago on /x/.
It has been going on for a while, had no idea why.. blamed it on plastic bottles but I was off the mark. That has nothing to do with MSM

They're purposefully pandering to the gayness.
Maybe it's because men are becoming feminine in their compulsion to shop among other things. It used to be guys thought shopping malls were effeminate. Now you see threads, created by guys wanting them back. They've become woman-like. Naturally capitalism will latch onto this mentality and promote it.

Attached: DoH84wdUUAACUQE.jpg (900x1200, 185K)

beng.. my windows need cleaning

Curd your thirst dude, you're pathetic