Im about to send a letter to brenton

rate my drawing of a meme i found

Attached: 20190910_180648_HDR.jpg (1288x1776, 783K)

Other urls found in this thread:

corrections.govt.nz/working_with_offenders/prison_sentences/staying_connected_with_friends_and_family/locating_a_prisoner.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

10/10

godspeed brother

And someone just guaranteed they will be 'randomly selected' for enhanced screening at the airport from now on.

anyone know if this is the correct address?

Attached: 1567364235247.jpg (430x683, 70K)

It's correct. But your letter is likely to be blocked by the prison censorship because of the political/controversial content. Just so you're aware. Maybe it would be better to just send him the nature photos and a simple greeting or something.

i thought about that. so i already also included that as well.

In a separate letter? I don't know how the censorship works, it might be that they block the whole letter with all of its contents if there is something in it they don't like.

good point. i guess i wont send the drawing.

probably is correct but i dont think they will give him his mail sorry

Is that Wilbur Cobb?

They may not give him thr letter but somebody will leak it for media notoriety.

I thought he wasnt allowed to get mail anymore?

good drawing

That's temporary.

How did you get his mailing address? I would mind cat fishing him for the next 20 years.

Also, since his mail is searched, I highly doubt he's allowed to have pictures with violent imagery. You can't even mail pictures of knives or guns to US federal prisons.

Funny thing right after I posted in this thread my phone just reset.... gees

they're on to you

Attached: 1488862996091.jpg (802x854, 203K)

I guess I can’t act out my Fantasy of playing as a lonely fat white girl in the mid west with an overbearing mother that doesn’t let me date. I could really get into character. You know put on some weight wear sexy clothing type up some love letters and spritz the letters with perfume.

why would you fuck with a hero like that?

Thanks. I’m doing this now.

Can we send him books?

soak the paper in drugs

Trannies are mentally ill.

guards are probably onto that already. its why i didnt put flower oil on it because i thought they would block it.
find out and try

That won't get through dude come on.

What about sending him something drawn in invisible ink?

Attached: 1539754555505.jpg (1009x945, 220K)

then how would he see it?

Maybe write in your main letter telling him that you hope that your letter reaches him dry, and that you wrapped it so that no water would get onto it.

Shit man, I don't know.

Attached: 1546156063275.jpg (500x667, 38K)

Because a lot of drugs were being snuck into prisons by dipping the letters in them, most prisons now give the inmate a photo copy of what was mailed to them.

>no comma before "brother"

Stop being a low IQ retard and use punctuation

Attached: 1412650891581.jpg (251x242, 11K)

Yesssssssssssss
Worship your jew overlords goyim
WORSHIP US
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
It's alllllll cumming together exactly as we planned
Good goyim
There's a good goy
yeeesssss

Why do you worship that murderous faggot

deleted 50 muslim invaders
put fear into the hearts of invaders and the elite
inspired countless whites
woke up countless whites
spread the incredibly niche yet esoteric ideology of eco fascism
gave us countless memes
helped with accerationism

i like anyone willing to put it all on the line for what they believe. which is why i hate the kikes so fucking much, the only use other peoples children to die.

>inspired countless whites
>woke up countless whites
>spread the incredibly niche yet esoteric ideology of eco fascism

No, no, and no. You're a loon who is totally out of touch with reality if you think what he did made the ideology more palatable to the masses

We're not voting ourselves out of white genocide, optics cuck.

Lol okay, I'm not going to explain how retarded this reply is to a terrorist.

here's your (you)

Attached: 1523872987912.jpg (780x766, 299K)

Tell him that Pewdiepie just donated $50,000.00 to the ADL

You retards actually worship this guy, the left is right this pol is full of delusional retards now. When did x and b raid this shit. Please go back

Attached: 1550099716812m.jpg (1024x986, 67K)

memeflag+glowniggerpic=massive faggot.

why demoralize him like that? only do that if you also tell him that it was 4d chess and made everyone believe he was being black mailed and woke up a bunch of zoomers to jewish control

Use some antifa stooges address as sender address when sending the drawing in a second letter.

You havnt refuted that you idiots worship "saint" (lmao) terrant. I remember when i was 14 too

OP is a child, literally. Look at his handwriting. He definitely still lives with his parents and is going to get their ass put on a list too. Stop giving your folks grief, OP, you retarded eco-fascist LARP nigger. Fascism is gay. Capitalism and America is the only way! Fuck niggers though.

Digits confirm

t. Arab butthurt his brothers and sisters got BTFO

i didnt say i agree with him, i said i admire anyone willing to die for their beliefs. that nigger was willing to die. nations are built by people willing to die, and stolen by kikes that arent. i admire the prior.

>the mosque shooting was real
What the fuck happened to this place?

t. Okay jude

Shut up, Goyim. You're never going to beat us at our own game. LARP all you want.

>Capitalism and America is the only way!
Return to /ptg/ faggot.

MAGA 2020! We can't stop winning.

You're wasting your time. A letter like that will never ever reach Brenton, the prison staff will throw it away. You need to be way more subtle.

Attached: 214825364.gif (346x371, 890K)

Based goodluck soldier in getting it sent to him congratulations

Attached: EC2C0D01-930F-4723-AE8E-CB4FB2B45421.jpg (101x125, 3K)

haha glownigger detected. and drop the flag, you are not worthy of donning the flag for which millions gave their life.

Didnt the last user, the one that got the letter back say email was better? I remember saint Tarrant saying g he had to hide the Stamps from the guards as they were the only bit of color in his room. I feel bad for him.

Attached: 1568024780301.jpg (700x540, 106K)

what's the email? do u have the post

this isn't reddit, faggot. we don't care for penpal crushes.....

I hope your mom didn't catch you using the good printer paper.

I dont user, I'm sorry, I didnt save the thread. Maybe search the archives with some keywords? I'm not even sure if I'm remembering the email part correctly, maybe it was dont send him SASE.

I FOUND IT user, LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Attached: 1565763389466.jpg (512x4096, 642K)

nice

it doesn't say what his prison email is though

When all of this finally gets unfucked there will be no need for security screening at the airports

alright sent. you have to fill in a few things for them to check you out. i used a fake email and name and address and vpn. i wonder if they will still let me contact him
corrections.govt.nz/working_with_offenders/prison_sentences/staying_connected_with_friends_and_family/locating_a_prisoner.html

Attached: yeahh.png (1032x780, 51K)

I’m glad to see you’re still making cartoons, Shel Silverstein.

Attached: B00B6E4C-4F6D-4D81-8A1B-78DEB28E9335.jpg (236x236, 11K)