I FIND THE LACK OF MOMMY THREADS ON HERE DISTURBING

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

I FIND THE LACK OF MOMMY THREADS ON HERE DISTURBING

POST MOMMY MEMES NOW

Attached: 1567288378156.jpg (253 KB, 800x430)

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

Fuck off you Democrat loving anti-White liberal faggot.

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

She looks like a man

Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey

Tyлcи Гaббapд - плaтный poccийcкий aктив.

Attached: Russian-Assets.jpg (195 KB, 980x551)

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

LACK OF MOMMY
Trips explains your struggles

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

Found the neocon zionist cucks. Still butthurt over Bolton's firing huh?

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

wasted trips Tulsi, post your boobs or gtfo

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

Nice digits, I will honor your demon rat fetish...
LAST NIGHT part owner and foot soldier for the ((MSM)) democrat, misogynist perverted Portuguese pig Rick Blangiardi ran an OP-ED at the end of the news cast. He accused your "mommy" of being absent in representing her district while on the campaign trail. He totally disregarded her mandatory 3week service in August. Rick the Dick is a "I'm with her" faggot. He hates the military and resents anyon right of Stalin
Do you get it? Demon rat eating demon rat after feasting on 3rd term baby humans.
You vote democrat you are a baby killer.

Attached: image.gif (2.85 MB, 442x366)

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

I love coconut Mommy, as someone Id never vote for until shes the conservative runner in 2032.
Military
No open borders
Sues google
only one to complain about obvious dem debate selection

After she truly realizes her party fucked her (as they do to all dissent women) like a colonizer, shell become more conservative... and, by that time, shell be considered a nazi-far-right-winger.

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

The Mommy train was fun ride but it's time to get serious and secure the bag. $1000/month #YANGGANG baby!

Attached: tenor.gif (1.1 MB, 480x270)

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

open borders mommy thread!

Attached: 1568065014954.png (26 KB, 632x756)

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

Show me her tits and ill vote for her

Brody Bailey
Brody Bailey

She got so fucked over by the DNC it isn't even funny. Then after she won the last debate Google shut her website down during a critical time to get funds. Then it's just "oh, sorry about that"

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

KEK!

Attached: image.jpg (176 KB, 903x708)

Camden Roberts
Camden Roberts

giv guns lady thread
Every time Tim Pool mentions this lady I roll my eyes

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

Bump

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

If quads, Tulsi wins the nomination.
If quints, Tulsi wins the presidency.

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

Reroll

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

Mommy has left us. We are alone now with Daddy, in the woods. Are you prepared to face down the scourge of the wolf pack or will you be eaten?

Attached: eba.png (253 KB, 548x437)

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

One more time

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

Was it worth it?

Attached: image.gif (1.18 MB, 300x188)

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

Last time

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

Attached: image.gif (1.67 MB, 333x281)

Andrew White
Andrew White

she had multiple surgeries done to look like a man then went back to a woman.

talking about the flag in the background and/or America after she went FTM then back from MTF. - all of this transgender stuff alone has screwed my mind up as well as others from the military to just every day life here in America. America should of never have experimented with that crap, but I guess not all is so bad.

You notice things you wouldn't of noticed at least in the past. She doesn't look that great. It set my standards much higher than in the past, but with the current state of adult women alone it's going to screw America alone I want to say.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit