I FIND THE LACK OF MOMMY THREADS ON HERE DISTURBING

I FIND THE LACK OF MOMMY THREADS ON HERE DISTURBING

POST MOMMY MEMES NOW

Attached: 1567288378156.jpg (800x430, 253K)

Fuck off you Democrat loving anti-White liberal faggot.

She looks like a man

Tyлcи Гaббapд - плaтный poccийcкий aктив.

Attached: Russian Assets.jpg (980x551, 195K)

>LACK OF MOMMY
Trips explains your struggles

Found the neocon zionist cucks. Still butthurt over Bolton's firing huh?

wasted trips Tulsi, post your boobs or gtfo

Nice digits, I will honor your demon rat fetish...
LAST NIGHT part owner and foot soldier for the ((MSM)) democrat, misogynist perverted Portuguese pig Rick Blangiardi ran an OP-ED at the end of the news cast. He accused your "mommy" of being absent in representing her district while on the campaign trail. He totally disregarded her mandatory 3week service in August. Rick the Dick is a "I'm with her" faggot. He hates the military and resents anyon right of Stalin
Do you get it? Demon rat eating demon rat after feasting on 3rd term baby humans.
You vote democrat you are a baby killer.

Attached: image.gif (442x366, 2.85M)

I love coconut Mommy, as someone Id never vote for until shes the conservative runner in 2032.
>Military
>No open borders
>Sues google
>only one to complain about obvious dem debate selection

After she truly realizes her party fucked her (as they do to all dissent women) like a colonizer, shell become more conservative... and, by that time, shell be considered a nazi-far-right-winger.

The Mommy train was fun ride but it's time to get serious and secure the bag. $1000/month #YANGGANG baby!

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 1.1M)

>open borders mommy thread!

Attached: 1568065014954.png (632x756, 26K)

Show me her tits and ill vote for her

She got so fucked over by the DNC it isn't even funny. Then after she won the last debate Google shut her website down during a critical time to get funds. Then it's just "oh, sorry about that"

KEK!

Attached: image.jpg (903x708, 176K)

>giv guns lady thread
Every time Tim Pool mentions this lady I roll my eyes

Bump

If quads, Tulsi wins the nomination.
If quints, Tulsi wins the presidency.

Reroll

Mommy has left us. We are alone now with Daddy, in the woods. Are you prepared to face down the scourge of the wolf pack or will you be eaten?

Attached: eba.png (548x437, 253K)

One more time

Was it worth it?

Attached: image.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

Last time

Attached: image.gif (333x281, 1.67M)

she had multiple surgeries done to look like a man then went back to a woman.

talking about the flag in the background and/or America after she went FTM then back from MTF. - all of this transgender stuff alone has screwed my mind up as well as others from the military to just every day life here in America. America should of never have experimented with that crap, but I guess not all is so bad.

You notice things you wouldn't of noticed at least in the past. She doesn't look that great. It set my standards much higher than in the past, but with the current state of adult women alone it's going to screw America alone I want to say.