Holy fucking shit Styx calls for an end to male infant genital mutilation

The whole next generation of Americans is now redpilled against this sick practice. Maybe we will live to see the day it becomes illegal?

youtube.com/watch?v=LkMRE2yoDdY

Attached: styxhexenhammered.png (776x479, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-styxhexenhammer666-get-job
archive.org/details/youtube-xQNVgo5h-D4
archive.fo/WRl6x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally who cares, the fucking drone of a sickly cunt literally uses the gay boomer ouroboros symbol as his brand logo, a literal serpent of deception.

alex jones tier, babbling nigger talking about elections that dont fucking matter, not talking about anything real.

fucking long winded, pseudo-intellect faggot.

also him bringing up gen mutilation is too little too late, he is only doing it to boost his fucking ad rev and get more nigger ensnared in his shit stream.

What a fuckwit you are, all Aryans support alternative media figures working against the Jewish Lugenpresse.

It's just another ploy to fool his hypnotized followers into donating more of their life savings to fund his gaming laptop scam.

Attached: pastor-styxhexenhammer666.jpg (1284x900, 155K)

k aidsboy

Killyourself

based

>holy shit this guy said a thing, now everyone's R E D P I L L E D

pilled

Absolutely based.

Spread this video among normies far and wide. Its eye opening stuff.

You sound and talk like a kike.

styx if you are out there use dark powers to make a public figure vomit baby dicks.

what did styx do to canada to make you two so bitter lol

So many cunty canadians again. God you wankers are useless. All you do is fucking complain.

Styx is net good for the world as a person. He's great at giving news updates and his opinions arent retarded woke, demolishes group x, etc shit.

Glad he's around in the market of opinions.

Attached: Dt2WrakU0AA1ScI.jpg (933x525, 52K)

Maybe. Anyway I had my first kid, a son, 2 months ago. He's not circumsized. I was but he's not.

t. Jew

I dont feel particularly strongly abput it, but banning circumcision would be kinda cool because doing so would: (1) end a cruel practice that children can't consent to (2) it would piss off the Jews (even if there was some kind of stupid religious exemption against its prohibition).

Also ouroboros was a popular symbol within European mythology that represented the cyclical nature of the universe.

>Calling a faggot milking the maganiggers makes him a yid.
Not a great way to shill, go back to making old botany videos and dual roleplaying as a tranny and trump satanist.

Attached: upload_2017-11-8_0-1-2.png (1087x651, 791K)

And the kikes, in their infinite kvetching wisdom, will come down hard on everyone who opposes it and label them vicious antisemites, making them all ask the jewish question too.
Keep in mind, their death cult ordains that the kikes die in large numbers in order to bring about their paradise. The top kikes WANT lowly nobody kikes to die en masse, this is why they agitate. I'm not saying the jews deserve to be left alone, just pointing out what I think is obvious.

For years Styxhexenhammer666 has been gouging his poor, elderly followers with monthly donation requirements, but demanding $14k for a new gaming laptop is just too much, even for him.

kek you're in almost every styx thread I've ever seen

was it you that started the petition?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>You sound and talk like a kike.
Well who's the one forcing poor people to send him tithes for his gaming laptops and robo-wife addiction?

No, some yank actually.

styx is out of touch, even for his age. I am sure he watched some movie on netflix where some slick businessman explains to his protege that "all press is good press"

styx thinks that he is winning here, because we are bumping his thread. What he doesnt know is that is only good in the beginning, but once you have permanently become a cuck, you become poison to the very base you are targeting. This is the information styx, you and your shill team from fiverr need to abstain from this strategy. also get fucked with your gay ass occult shit, you know you are literally retarded?

Even worse, he excised his mindless followers into donating several thousands of dollars so he could buy the most expensive gaming laptop on the market.

Attached: EMERGENCIES.png (2508x1436, 1023K)

and now he is reaping what he has sown. the desperation is obvious, but alas, he has now entered the ranks of "channels that were never good and lots of people used to watch for some reason"

Someone is triggered over a simple anti circumcision video. I wonder why that would be...hmm

He complains that YouTube is "algorithmically demoting" him, but his subscribers are drying up because he keeps scamming them for gaming laptop donations.

Attached: styxhexenhammer666.jpg (1284x900, 155K)

Based

All right everybody. Its actually very funny. *spoon clank* Thats about all. Peace out.

>I wonder why that would be
It's because Styx wants the money that would pay for the procedure to be diverted to his Salvation Laptop Fund.

he is a swindler and a bullshit artist, the man is retarded.. but not retarded enough to know that voting is a sham. especially after the last 4 years.

so he is just running with the bullshit, because he is backed into a corner, and completely morally bankrupt. I hear he drinks a lot too.

Honestly I would pray for the man if I even knew he had a soul left to save. This post I will sage and move on.

Find something important to bitch about. Circumcision is health based and harmless !

Styxx lost me on this one, how can he be against circumcision? It's part of our american white culture.

Shilling won't work Shlomo.

Attached: 1469648994627.png (491x491, 422K)

So? He's doing good work by putting such message out. This moves the needle against the kike. Now go be butthurt somewhere else.

That's how Styx thinks people from Jow Forums type. He's socially retarded.

based

Taking foreskin without consent violates the NAP. Prepare for Ancap justice you Semitic knaves!

Isn't that a Happy Merchant in the frame on the right?

>ad rev
Outing yourself as a shill

He's from Vermont. Their maple syrup directly competes with the Canadian one.

No, it's there to hypnotize you into sending him laptop donations.

Attached: 1525413310144.png (475x640, 2K)

Whatever faggot

If he does something to get this barbaric, disgusting practice banned then that's a good thing.

I love the gaming laptop scam posting, please keep it up

>If he does something to get this barbaric, disgusting practice banned then that's a good thing.

This pretty much. Circumcision should be outlawed.

He's doing good work against the kikes. He deserves some monies

will atheists do something useful for once?

But not mandatory triple-tithes from poor widows and orphans.

Can you please give me a quick summary of the laptop scam he did please?

BASED

>Recieved donations for a new laptop
>Buys said laptop with donations
Heist of the century faggot

Laptop pledge drive:
archive.fo/WRl6x
󠘁 󠘁 󠘁▲
▲ 󠘁▲
>Petition to make Styx get a job

▶ Styx boasts about his "tech skills" but doesn't know how to transfer the data from his HDD
▶ Keeps replacing his microphones because the volume is always terrible (he doesn't know how to adjust it)
▶ He fails to properly install his Logitech peripherals on his other laptop and thinks they don't work simply because his other laptop is "too old" to work with Logitech software

>blames it on Christianity
what a faggot
once again 95% of ameritards can't into religion (or theology better said)

It's literally an Egyptian ritual to mark slaves that the Jews adopted when they were enslaved.

He fucked up his laptop so he asked for donations to get a new one. The amount that came in was above what he expected, so he got a shitty alienware because he doesn't know shit about quality equipment. He fell for the meme.

He's boomer tier when it comes to technology, but his political analysis is on point.

No

>ermagherd, sticksenhammer sed sumthin
>Im red pill'd nao
OP watches his first YouTube video and it's as if the earth opened up and swallowed the entire past - up until the moment OP saw the video

Attached: retard_wojack.jpg (543x443, 23K)

Thank you styx-kun-sama

Shut up leaf.

Attached: 828A2D63-03CC-4508-B83F-24B899B01190.gif (960x200, 198K)

>h-haha
>y-you didn't own us, this is OUR ritual now
Circumcision is a kike cope, who knew? lol

I bet this is just Styx hopping the border to Canada just to stealth shitpost his own threads

I wouldn't put it past him

styx is absolute shit now. his success and relative e-fame have completely gone to his head and he's lost sight of his original values

his 2012/13 videos are peak comfy styx. he just tells shit straight. nowadays he sounds like fucking alex jones, it's sad

when I piss it comes out as like an aresol spray holy fuck I hate this

>Being snarky will show these Natsocs how based we ecelebs are.

The Kavetching is strong in this thread

Attached: 5DA1FDDA-B236-4AB4-8C9D-6C61E39F2F82.jpg (3947x2284, 1.41M)

What a surprise, a republican supports a Jew tradition. Stop posting on this site and go back to giving your money to Israel.

Attached: CCD20DCB-B8D7-4A0F-B0A6-9EAEB5928B33.jpg (1097x1623, 1.3M)

Attached: 4706BCE3-BD43-46EB-B90E-BDF72F5F6443.jpg (4032x2159, 1.22M)

Found the Apple cuck.

pewdiepie is funding the adl so no

>movement growing for years
i sleep
>ecelb says something
OMG HOW BASED
i love you all and thanks for the update

This started it all

Forskittles

Attached: foreskin.jpg (960x342, 36K)

yuck

I've missed out on so much without my foreskin.

oh shit thanks for reminding me to add this freak cross dressing child rapist to my filter list bro just did a fresh os install

t. obvious scripted shill convo is obvious

Attached: 15096780981013.jpg (556x602, 81K)

>He's wearing a shirt
Are you sure that's Styx?

Y E S ! ! !

BASED
A
S
E
D