IT'S HAPPENING

Holy shit...
A second airplane just hit the world trade center. What's going on Anons. Who's behind that, the Russians, Saddam Hussein?

Attached: 911-no-planes.jpg (970x898, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ar15.com/forums/general/-/5-50617/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Big if true

Hatian conspiracy to drag the us into war with cuba the americans couldnt find it so they go to the iraq

Imagine standing under raining asbestos debris the size of a fucking truck and looking up at it falling down at you and thinking "yea I need to stand right here and take a picture of this shit"

Too bad yesterday Hurricane Erin changed course from hitting NYC today, we could sure use that rain water to quench those fires. What a series of misfortune this city finds itself in. What are the chances?

Attached: HurricaneErin.png (302x304, 95K)

While the Lone Gunmen are thwarted in their attempt to steal a computer chip byYves Adele Harlow, Byers receives news of his father's death, and the trio soon find themselves unraveling agovernment conspiracyconcerning an attempt to fly a commercial aircraft into theWorld Trade Center, with increased arms sales for the United States as an intended result.

Attached: 250px-The_Lone_Gunmen_logo.jpg (250x167, 12K)

imagine all the human meat that if flying over the top of that guy. have you seen the pics of all the meat that ended up on the ground where the crash debris landed.

I'm sure we will find out shortly.

More like imagine standing in a green room while media personnel bring up the computer generated images of non-existent buildings in a non-existent city that you take virtual screenshots of as non-existent explosions happen from non-existent planes. Wake up. These places and events don't exist. Any user saying otherwise is part of the ploy to make believe that the world is a giant place that only a select few get to see and most of us live within 100 miles of each other on a flat plane that they keep us from traveling by restricting our income and confining us to our basements by having actors that play our parents ground us for pissing in bottles.

Its the chicoms I'm telling you

Based and redpilled

Attached: caabaa4a63f03e213207f039a17e1e27.jpg (1680x2155, 192K)

> Saddam Hussein?

Attached: saddam hussein 9-11.png (374x460, 21K)

I mean worst case just the two towers will fall

Inchallah there's no casualties

Jewish lightning. Can anyone find Larry Silverstein?

Someone on EQ told me it is bin laden

wanna know something funny? I was 16 at the time and NOBODY thought Russia, we just didn't consider them an enemy anymore

Attached: 1567827640892.jpg (590x282, 29K)

Thank you Israel, very cool

JEWS

Did anyone call out the blatant jewry at the time?

not in decent company, people really thought we had reached the end of racism, it was weird

This.

My dad and I were watching the news that morning. I was home from school with bronchitis at the tender age of 14. When the second plane went into the second tower dad was fervently certain that Saddam was behind it. He loaded the 870, his dan wesson .357, and our 30-06. We watched until the towers fell and then he then took me to the doctor. Gas prices gouged because local jews. Surreal time.

True.

It was one of the first things that came up. The 5 dancing Israelis even made it into a feature story on Fox News at the time. There was a deep investigation into the Mossad spy ring set up. Unfortunately it was buried real quick and no one ever spoke about it again in mainstream media. On the other hand there were still plenty of connections that could be made by doing research online and this was before Google censored everything like that.

>Saddam was behind it
this is honestly what most people thought initially, by the second day the Bin Laden stuff came to light, but unless you were aware of him and the original attack (which NO ONE knew or cared about, honestly most Americans gave ZERO fucks about WTC before it was leveled), it wasn't your first thought

Saddam was the only enemy they had given us, so you can see why the march to war was more of a conga line

WTF! THE SAME THING HAPPENED AROUND THIS TIME 18 YEARS AGO! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING IN NY?!

I were watching that from tv after the first plane were hit and building was on fire.
At that moment it was just accident on my mind, but after second was hit... Then I knew that shit has just been hit on the fan and world will change.

true if big

honestly, 2008 was a way worse attack on Americans. 9/11 was just an excuse to print flags. Things changed way more after the financial crisis. I remember being on the phone at work with people just losing their ass

we got over 9/11 no sweat, but 2008 killed us officially

Attached: 1445682741890.jpg (410x410, 92K)

Just wait until you see what happens tomorrow, user.

Source?

Watch Bush start a fucking war

Reagan started it.

Attached: 1974578-president-bush-smiles-after-stepping-off-of-marine-one-on.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg (590x421, 24K)

LETS INVADE IRAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: peepeepoopoo.jpg (750x500, 291K)

Moshe, you know that 9/11 was an Israeli masterminded False Flag, with help from traitors in the WH, the FBI, CIA, NSA and Pentagon. With lots of help from the (((MSM)))

Attached: Israel911.png (384x320, 309K)

It wasn't the Danes telling 'btfo of Gronland, Amerimutts'?

Arfcom knew almost immediately it was Bin Laden. ar15.com/forums/general/-/5-50617/

Attached: AIMRrifle.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Was 17. Immediately thought is was Russia cuz dumb fucking teacher came into classroom and said "We've been bombed." Thought the fucking commies finally nuked us. Turn on TV. Oh. Sand niggers hitting the Trade Center AGAIN?!?!?

Attached: 1507497723009.png (657x478, 278K)

>ar15.com/forums/general/-/5-50617/
"
Exactly. I saw the second plane go in. This is not the time for panic or jumping to conclusions, or flip comments. Though this fits the MO of our buddy Osama bin Laden, there are many possibilities. We CANNOT be wrong when we exact retribution for this. But when we do, I think this is an appropriate case for a declared war. No police action, no half measures. If it was Saddam, then no stopping at the Tigris. We have to be ABSOLUTELY sure, but when we are, the wrath of a quarter billion people will be unleashed. Semper Fi! Ken Little"

>kpel308
Joined Jan 2001
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 5:34:05 AM EDT
Exactly. I saw the second plane go in. This is not the time for panic or jumping to conclusions, or flip comments. Though this fits the MO of our buddy Osama bin Laden, there are many possibilities. We CANNOT be wrong when we exact retribution for this. But when we do, I think this is an appropriate case for a declared war. No police action, no half measures. If it was Saddam, then no stopping at the Tigris. We have to be ABSOLUTELY sure, but when we are, the wrath of a quarter billion people will be unleashed. Semper Fi! Ken Little

Attached: IMG_4631.jpg (4000x3000, 2.18M)

fake and gay

Attached: 1545938102759.jpg (550x397, 51K)

I vaguely remember stormfront members calling it but no one else.

I remember bombs went off in Afghanistan right away. Then didnt hear much after. I remember people thinking it was the Palestinians that attacked the towers.

No but I would like to

I think that cat spent like a decade in Saudi Arabia as a contractor too.

Go back to your offices! Everything is fine. Nothing to see here. Don’t look out the window...

Attached: 7847EF5A-A2C7-44F7-AC87-5BA5FA1B862F.gif (720x480, 1.59M)

I remember after school on 9/11 cars lined up for blocks waiting on gas.

Attached: Gun sto Liquor sto.jpg (723x540, 258K)

>I saw the second plane go in

The tv video shows what looks like a plane. Look deeper at all the videos and evidence for all buildings.

Attached: 47289B78-5B50-4FD4-B2C8-AFDACA57ED42.gif (500x291, 1.92M)

9/10 doesn’t have the same ring, Retard.

Attached: ED5DE9A2-2D6B-4386-B9F7-5CB4260BD249.jpg (720x813, 36K)

Dat 180°

The good ole tube design. Works well the have a fuck load of space inside, because of the load bearing walls, yet don’t work so well when someone flies a god damn jet into the wall and completely destroying the central shaft

Just

Most Americans didn’t give a single fuck about Pearl Harbor until yellow midgets took it from us

Quick, turn on the television apparatus. The news broadcast starts in just 10 minutes

The Reichstag fire, was a landmark moment in the rise of the third reich. They blamed it on the Jews and now had the full support of the people, because they saw Jews as terrorists. Why didn’t the same happen for America? How did our reichstag fire lead us into hell?

Funny how the WTC even burned while being under construction.

And it didn't collapse.

Attached: tumblr_m50gviaNU71qcmoewo1_1280.jpg (1280x1871, 364K)

If the central shaft were destroyed the collapse wouldn't have been symmetrical.
Also would have been immediate.

Attached: 1554352203206.jpg (720x720, 54K)

yea there was some parade the palestinians were having that day or something and they took it out of context and spread it as disinfo

Load bearings wall my non engineer friends

The reichstag fire sent Germany to hell

And so did 9/11 to the US.

Attached: we will take over your media and destroy your country.jpg (540x960, 69K)

You guys remember how immediately there was a shift in culture to where calling middle eastern people of any variety except Jewish was totally fine? Raghead, towelhead, goatfucker, sandnigger. Wonder how that happened.

>shitskins celebrating was thousands die in the worse at on American soil in our history
>take out of context
>disinfo
Should have killed every man, woman, and child. Sick fucks deserve nothing more the hellfire for all of eternity. Send them the fuck back to where they came from

>we got over 9/11 no sweat
You must be too young to remember how things were before the attack in the 80's and 90's. Things were never the same again.

Also, 2008 was nothing compared to the dotcom crash in terms of people losing investments.

fake and gay

Explain kike

Symmetrical.
Free fall rate.
Firefighters report molten steel "like a foundry"
into its own footprint.
Concrete turned to dust.
"Pancake theory" of collapse.
No "pancakes" after.
Shall I go on user?

And now you get sent to a fema camp if you say any of those terms in public

It's literally nothing. Nothing ever happens.

We learned from the best.

Conspiratards btfo lol

Attached: 912C7ADE-5F78-4FF2-80A0-6F5DBA503E9B.jpg (2732x1827, 1.25M)

I love how shit like this is public knowledge and easy to find and verify yet no one knows or cares. We deserve the Hell we're burning in and the funniest part is we could exit at any time, but we won't. There was a CS Lewis story with a similar theme.

kek

they were having a parade
the shit they were doing was taken out of context
so easy and simple that jews do it constantly shilling the victim card.

Actually. my first instinct back in the day, in front of friends was "that was probably doneby some guy named Bin Laden."

Anyone who used the internet or followed the news back in the 90s would have jumped to the same conclusion within seconds of seeing the video broadcast for the first time shortly after it happened.

Attached: Benghazi.jpg (689x960, 136K)

War is hell. I doubt 20 million krauts would have sacrificed themselves for Hitler if they knew he burned it down.

A cold front went through. That's why the hurricane changed course

>suddenly get the weight of the upper half of the building shifted from 4 walls, and a central shaft down to just 2
>then at the point of the most stress dowse the walls in jet fuel set it alight
>the inferno weakens the beams
>weakened beams combined with over twice the intended load for the beams
>after 2 hours of immense stress the beams weaken to the point where the weight of the top half bows the beams inward
>this immediately severs the top half of the building and sends it tumbling down
>due to the tube design the entire building is ripped to shreds and blankets the surrounding area in debris

When you see thousands of people dying it’s time stop parting and go home, but the shitskins thought it was funny.

Facts

Kek
Now re-read those claims with a critical scientific mind

i was 19 and instantly thought it was an inside job

I hear reports coming in of someone named Samad Al-Hydeed being behind it

I actually believe in the official story:

Middle Easterners who happened to be muslims, attacked the US because of the genocide the US committed a few years earlier where almost a million babies were starved to death (9/11 commission). The attack was facilitated by FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS (JIS report).

The hijackers were Saudi, we need to invade Iraq NOW bros!

And building 7???????????????

Idk, they were pretty mad already, but maybe. So are there 'normal' Jews that know America has been taken over in this way? Do any of them feel bad or weird about it? Because it's all so obvious uet we just keep on trudging along that I live here and I almost don't feel bad for most people, people really do act like fucking cattle and if I wasn't in danger of being mowed down with the rest of them I probably wouldn't feel anything.

Get a load of the gov shill. Lmao no one believes you

Gotta set the stage for any good play.

How old are you user? The bluepill wears off don't worry.

That’s the science of it, take it or leave it

If we were not supposed to piss in bottles, why would God give us such tiny penises?