Who's Baal?

Redpill me on this fucker, is he the devil or something? Heard about him a lot on here but nothing exact.

Attached: Screenshot_3926.png (300x371, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
youtube.com/watch?v=ACqv3ytEvUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

use google nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal

>who is baal

Attached: 1559598093132.gif (180x130, 743K)

Here's your redpill you're a faggot for liking gay shit like this.

Worse than the Devil.

I never said I liked it but I was confused on who it was leaf.

Why?

So hes just some Bronze Age Mythological baby eater?

yeah, the elites worship very old pagan deities (demons) in order to obtain power within the material realm

The Lord of Murder who fathered many children believing their death's could bring him back to life.

>the elites
So Jews? Baal is Caanite then?

Ba'al Hadad. The short of it is, El, the God of the Canaanites, spread his kingdom among his sons when Canaan broke up. Yahweh got Israel, Ba'al gained a few other kingdoms. Ba'al tried to unite his fathers kingdoms and almost succeeded, even in Israel, but eventually the Israelites punished Ba'al worshippers and now Yahweh is the God of Israelites and other Abrahamic religions. Ba'al died off when the Romans showed up.

The Masters Carpet

Ba'al lives

Attached: 636029c5ede17d63a1ce49d24a088036.jpg (564x783, 66K)

So is Baal good? I'm confused more now.

ancient wiccan semetic giant god

Neither good nor bad. He once was and now he isn't.

Why is he bad?

He isn't bad. He isn't good either. He once existed and now he doesn't. A long faded memory who merely perseveres in a few lines of text.

He demands you sacrifice your children to him

So he hates Yahweh and the kingdom of Israel and was worshipped as the god of war and death and was sent to destroy Israel, was Ba'al satan then towards Jesus Christ? Wait, wait, wait, Did Hebrews/Jews hate Baal?

No, he's very bad. That is if you think ancient paganism with cannibalism etc was bad. I'm not so sure anymore.

I never really saw a huge problem with pagans, they can do whatever. I'm just wondering if Ba'al hated kikes or not?

There was many revolts in Judea hard to pinpont exactly when and which "reformation". All jews were canaanites. All monotheistic religions trace to paganism. After some bronze age collapse Judea/Israel consumed their allies/brothers/rivals. They reformed it so its monotheistic and benefited the theocracy they formed.

I have another question: Has Hannibal (the guy that fought against the Roman Empire) anything to do with that deity? I heard a guy saying that his name means "Bless of Baal" but I'm not sure

Not just war and death, but the God of Storms. Ba'al was effectively the God of farmers, something very important in the ancient Levant. He wasn't sent to destroy Israel per se, but to usurp his brothers' throne in an attempt to reunite his fathers' celestial kingdom. Believe me, if Ba'al wanted to destroy Israel, he easily could have by many different means. I mean, he was the primary God of every post-Canaan kingdom in the Levant besides Israel.

Oh get off of it, nearly every ancient religion practiced human and animal sacrifice. Either way, that which no longer exists can't BE anything.

Hated? Maybe. I mean, one of his terrestrial kingdoms, Babylon, wiped Israel off the map for a while if you believe Deuteronomy.

A yes or no would have been niced.

Eh, Judaic monotheism long predates the bronze age collapse. Yahweh was the sole God of Israel well before that happened. As proof

>Bronze age collapse occurs some time after Solomon
>Canaan split before Abraham was even born
>This is proved by Abraham asking what the God who was talking to him was called and the God responded Yahweh

Not so easy baal, mal, malik, means lord. Old ugaritic allows for worship of lords but el elyon is eternal. Old Judaism used to worship many baals. Even Yahweh may be a combo of different lords based on letters. Yah/Ea to the lord known of the deluge.

How about you read the bible. The pagans ended up respecting them and assimilating. Maybe propaganda but at any rate the industrious jews beat the lazy nigger pagans.

The short answer is: no he didnt hated them
>Pic related from /x/

Attached: 1563938020802m.jpg (777x1024, 295K)

Lord of Destruction

Attached: baal1.jpg (228x316, 18K)

dont bother hes the devil or a demon

>beat the lazy nigger pagans
Not all of them. Tengri and Suomensko survived Christianization.

No. Baal is a nature god who is a personification of life force energy. Google the baal cycle. He descends to the underworld to defeat Mot, the personification of death, to rise again into the world, over and over again in cycles, like the rising and setting of the sun, and the seasons.

phonecians were industrious actually and jews were backwater hill bandits

Before it was EL they used to worship not Yahweh, it wasnt until the priesthood revolted. Yahweh was a lord of the medenes. EL had 70 sons.

I already noted that here , but again, that was before Canaan shattered and well before Abraham.

ok well it's all relative i guess

Baal is Hillary's bitch.

Attached: A3078C25-EFE5-4910-9564-CFF4D24626AF.png (828x1792, 2.84M)

That is not necessarily true though. Even though It can be argued that each city state could be "monotheistic" in that they could have worshiped one lord. It is known that Judah specifically worshipped multiple such as Asherah and Shalim/Shahar. Israel and Judah united sometime before consolidation.

He is absolutely evil.

Indeed, but the unification occurred before Abraham and well before the Bronze Age Collapse. The Bronze Age Collapse occurred sometime after Exodus probably.

Yep, but the Consolidation Im referring to is the assimilation of Canaan and genocide. The biblical period, the old testament slaughter. I was being nice lol.

Ah that's fair. Tbf, the exodus story is mostly myth and it was probably less Moses wandering around the desert and more Moses re-establishing Judea after Egypt fell during the Bronze Age collapse.

It's nothing don't worry about it

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-10-22-21-59.png (1280x720, 756K)

i'm baal, it means owner.

Attached: c6b693437b2051305ae1fc2bcc6c15d0.jpg (590x508, 46K)

Yes. Baal, or Moloch, has been worshipped for quite some time, including the Phoenicians, Babylonians, and Canaanites.

so basically we've been tricked into worshiping a literal Judean demon, over our own ethnic pagan gods?

Potentially Roko's Basilisk
youtube.com/watch?v=ACqv3ytEvUg

Underrated.
Jonelith greatest villain of all time.

No. Jews don't worship Ba'al anymore. They haven't for a few millennia now. But yeah, you've been tricked into a Canaanite pagan god whose sole admitted purpose is the God of Israel over your own Gods. I highly doubt that Yahweh gives any fucks about anything that happens outside of what was once ancient Canaan.

Again not so easy. Those of canaan may have had some undesirable traditions. The reforms in Judaism included the abolishment/reformation of human sacrifice that some groups in canaan may have or may not have done. Though it can be argued that a sect(s) of Judaism may have allowed such practice to continue.

He's the G-d of Jew pedos.

Attached: rabcirc.jpg (600x400, 30K)

Old Testament jews were less kikey. They have since moved on from the torrah to the Babylonian Talmud. They see themselves as god, and are completely different that the old Abrahamic jews. The ashkenazi jews are the descendant of the khazaar mafia and have polluted all sects of judaism with their kikery most foul and zionistic intentions. The khazaars were godless atheists until the Russians demanded they have a religion. They masqueraded as jews so they could continue their usury and materialism.

What is easy however is that in Judaisms denial of Christ, we see the syncretic demon worship behind the pages of the talmud. Their obsession with material shenanigans is perverse

Attached: gods of the people are idols.jpg (1035x704, 82K)

>that resolution

Attached: The Cult of Baal.jpg (2040x2689, 2.47M)

Under old traditions technically Christ is a baal. Are you referring to the man or the symbol? I will tell that the man is a great prophet, maybe event the greatest but he did not fulfill his duty and is unfortunately not the messiah to the jews. Though I wish he had been.

El is king, Baal becomes king. Both are kings over other gods, but El's kingship is timeless and unchanging. Baal must acquire his kingship, affirm it through the building of his temple, and defend it against adversaries; even so he loses it, and must be enthroned anew. El's kingship is static, Baal's is dynamic

Ba'al is Zeus.

Attached: zeus1543857140193.jpg (1600x1579, 699K)

Who is Deuteronomy?

Deuteronomy is a book in the Old Testament. It's not a person. Deuteronomy is basically the reason that Christians gloss over the Old Testament or discard it almost entirely.

Baal means "taskmaster", and it refers to the concept that "god" is a "taskmaster"

There are no ghosts except the ones YOU make

If you worship a god that threatens you with hell or punishment, etc., then you worship "baal"

This includes nearly everyone who follows a religion.

King James replaced "YHWH" with "Lord", whether or not it was intentional, it does witness to modern "baal worship"

There are very good arguments, that the "eternal torment" taught in churches is mistaken symbolism for how you'll feel about yourself, and other more complex and scarier things than burning forever. Not for the easily spooked or mentally ill.

Attached: tenor.gif (496x258, 1.75M)

What was his duty?

Wrong

Attached: 1564205099641.jpg (720x540, 63K)

Deuteronomy is a book in the Bible (Old Testament). In it Moses, who is very old and near death, is addressing the next generation of Israelites who are about to cross into the Promised Land after the previous generation, due to their rebelliousness, sin, and demon worship, were forbidden by God from leaving the Wilderness of Paran. It's basically a reiteration of Leviticus and Numbers (the word "deuteronomy" basically translates to " to tell again"), further instruction in regards to the governance of the future Kingdom of Israel, and a warning to this generation of Israelites not to repeat the mistakes of their parents, which condemned them to destruction.

>No. Jews don't worship Ba'al anymore. They haven't for a few millennia now.

some of them do but its not judaism. Moloch worship is more common and most jews regard moloch as money or mammon, basically an idol/personification of materialism, finance and industry. Hence the term "bull market" in finance, and the golden bull statue in wall street. But among jews and in the high financial world moloch is to most just a symbol or mascot rather then a literal god. Kind of like brittania or germania or uncle sam

Pure evil, this is why is the star of Saturn is on the ceiling of the temple of Baal in Syria

Attached: star-of-saturn-temple-of-baal.jpg (554x421, 35K)

In short to save mankind, from itself (spiritual corruption from material). Though if you go to temple bro, you are worshiping a Baal. Be careful fellow salaam -ite.

>King James replaced "YHWH" with "Lord", whether or not it was intentional, it does witness to modern "baal worship"

this is in the hebrew torah. YHWH is replaced with adonai or adon

I don't understand why easy as fuck to make symbols are so easily condemned It's a fucking hexagon. Next you're gonna condemn triangles because ancient Egyptians built pyramids.